QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 66(2/12/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 66(2/12/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 66(2/12/24)

Post by QG Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:18 pm

At the Fantastic P.D, Colin is lead into a cell by a guard. “This is absurd! I haven't done anything wrong!” Colin shouts. “The law begs to differ.” The guard says. “Well the law is seriously outdated.” Colin says. “You still broke it.” The guard says. “And yet no one was harmed! Everyone had a wonderful time, no one got hurt, so you tell me exactly what I did wrong.” Colin says. The guard rolls his eyes. “What a diva…enjoy your stay.” The guard says, before slamming the cell door shut. “THIS IS A TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE! I'D LIKE TO SPEAK TO MY ATTORNEY!” Colin shouts. “I don't think he cares.” A familiar voice says. Colin looks towards the cell across from him and he sees Lydia sitting on the bed in it! Colin's eyes widen. “Aunt Lydia?” Colin asks. “Aunt?” Lydia asks. “Yes! Its me, Colin!” Colin reveals. “I don't have a nephew named Colin.” Lydia says. “I'm sorry, clearly mother has yet to inform you that I've began using a nickname.” Colin says. “Wait a minute…Orpheus?” Lydia questions. Colin smiles. “That's right!” Colin confirms. “Oh my god! I haven't seen you since you were little! You've gotten so big!” Lydia says. “It has been quite some time. I'd hug you, but clearly that isn't possible given the circumstances.” Colin says. “We'll get our chance. So what are you doing here?” Lydia wonders. “I am being railroaded. I hosted this party in an abandoned warehouse which the police showed up and ruined. This whole situation has been blown out of proportion, especially since no one got hurt.” Colin says. “Last I checked, using abandoned buildings for parties isn't exactly legal. Neither is having alcohol at a party with people under the age of 21.” Lydia says. “As I said, no one got hurt. It's no big deal any way, nothing a good attorney can't take care of for me. But enough about my ordeal, why not tell me about yours?” Colin asks. “My ordeal?” Lydia questions. “It seems like an appropriate term. I'm sure you don't want to be locked in here, so why are you?” Colin wonders. “Don't worry about it.” Lydia says. “Nice try, but you aren't going to tame my curiosity that easily. We both know I'm going to find out eventually, it'd probably be best coming from you. Did you kill someone?” Colin wonders. “No!” Lydia snaps. “Alright. Knowing our family's history, I just needed to be sure.” Colin says. “I am, however, in here for trying to kill someone.” Lydia admits.

At the Goo Castle, Rebecca is pacing back and forth in the living room as Andy looks on. “You're gonna wear a hole in the floor with all that pacing.” Andy says. “I can't help it! We just received confirmation that Lawrence was behind Lydia's kidnapping, that he's the one after the three diamond jewels! And what's worse? We can't do anything about He! Its not as if that conversation he had with Mia would be admissible in court!” Rebecca notes. “And even if it were, if Lawrence were in a position to offer Mia a deal, that means he could very well be the director of the WPA!” Rebecca says. “It makes sense when you think about it. When Lawrence first showed back up in town, he had an immunity deal of his own from the WPA.” Andy recalls. “And this was not long after Ciara stepped down as the director. My god, whatever he's up to, he’s been planning it for years! He kidnaps Lydia so that he can get information on one of the diamond jewels, he waits to be in a position to get himself an immunity deal before revealing himself to be alive, this has all been perfectly calculated by him!” Rebecca says. “That's what makes him so dangerous. As evil as Andre was, he was also reckless. Lawrence isn't. Every move that son of a bitch makes has a reason behind it.” Andy says. “This is going to be difficult…Lawrence has the Stanpatos family resources at his disposal, he seemingly has the WPA under his thumb, and you can be certain he has moles inside the police department. We don't have a single clue who we can trust. And what's worse? While Lawrence is plotting to do whatever with the three diamond jewels, he's also dotting on our daughter like some adoring uncle. Now, I know we said that we wouldn't step in where Ava and Lawrence are concerned, but I really feel like that may have to change. We can't let him have the chance to corrupt our daughter.” Rebecca says. “He won't. I'll kill him before he has the chance to indoctrinate her.” Andy says. “In the meantime, we need to figure out a plan of action to locate the remaining diamond jewels before Lawrence can. We can't let them fall into his hands, not a single one.” Rebecca says. “I guess turning to the WPA is out of the question, seeing as Lawrence is in charge.” Andy says. “Maybe not entirely. I still have a contact at the WPA, Jackie Jennings.” Rebecca says. “Peter's old partner?” Andy asks. “Yeah. She's one of the good ones. I think if we were to bring her in on things, we'd be able to trust her.” Rebecca says. “Sounds like a plan. We could use all the help we can get where your uncle is concerned.” Andy says. Ava walks in. “Are you two talking about Uncle Lawrence? What's going on?” Ava wonders.

At the Stanpatos mansion, Lawrence lets Gizelle into the living room through the patio doors. “Thank you for agreeing to meet with me.” Lawrence says. “No problem. I was surprised you wanted to meet here. Quite frankly, I'm surprised you wanted to meet at all.” Gizelle says. “I know you and I had a bit of a falling out over your failure to kill Kitty Cat as I had asked. However, I understand that she has since left Fantastic City.” Lawrence says. “That's what my intel tells me. I wouldn't expect her to be a problem for you anymore, she won't want to risk coming back to Fantastic.” Gizelle says. “I certainly hope not. Anyways, as for the reason why we are meeting here, my son knows about my search for the diamond jewels.” Lawrence says. “I see…does he know what you plan to do with them?” Gizelle wonders. “I didn't give him the specifics. I suspect that if I had, he may no longer be inclined to help me.” Lawrence says. “He's agreed to help you?” Gizelle wonders. “Dylan knows how important the Stanpatos legacy is, and he wishes to see it flourish just as I do. When I told him that the three diamond jewels would help make this dynasty even more powerful, he was all for it. I've invited him to join us for our meeting, I just want to make sure that you and I are on the same page.” Lawrence says. “Regarding?” Gizelle asks. “Dylan doesn't know about my involvement in Lydia's kidnapping and I would like to keep it that way. He also, as I told you earlier, has no idea what I plan to do with the three jewels once I have them. With all that being said, please watch what you say to him. Any slip could potentially drive him away from both me and my plans for this world.” Lawrence says. “I understand.” Gizelle says. “Good.” Lawrence says. The door opens and Dylan walks in. “There you are! Right on time!” Lawrence exclaims. “So it seems. Who's your friend?” Dylan wonders. “This is Gizelle Bauer, she's been aiding me with my search for the three diamond jewels. Out of everyone who has worked for me, Gizelle has been with me the longest.” Lawrence says. “Nice. You aren't sick of him and his antics yet?” Dylan questions. Gizelle smirks. “Not with the money he's paying me.” Gizelle says. “And you deserve every penny, my dear. Now enough small talk, its time we get down to business. Gizelle, the reason I called you down here is because I was hoping you could provide us with an update on the location of the jewels.” Lawrence says. “Of course. We already know the location of the bracelet, but per your orders, we aren't going to act on that information just yet.” Gizelle says. “Yes, I know that already. I'm more curious about the ring and the necklace.” Lawrence says. “The necklace is going to be difficult to track down, we still don't have any leads on it.” Gizelle says. “I'm not hearing a lot of good news, Gizelle. I certainly hope you have a more promising update on the ring.” Lawrence says. Gizelle smiles. “Actually, I do. I think I've finally figured out who Vadim Sidorov is.” Gizelle reveals.

On the docks, Vic is walking through, looking around. “Vic!” A familiar voice says. Vic looks up and sees Madeline standing on the stairs. “How do you know my name? Do I know you?” Vic asks. Madeline comes down the stairs. “I wouldn't expect you to remember me, you aren't supposed to.” Madeline says. “I'm sorry, I have no idea what that means. I'm kinda memory impaired at the moment though, so maybe I know you from way back.” Vic suggests. “No Vic, our previous encounter was far more recent. I visited you at your hotel room yesterday evening. At the end of our conversation, I instructed you to forget that I had ever been there. After all, it would be quite the inconvenience if you were to inform my daughter of our little chat.” Madeline says. “Your daughter? Huh? What the hell are you talking about, lady? You aren't making any sense.” Vic says. “Perhaps this will refresh your memory.” Madeline says. Madeline reaches into her purse and pulls out the pawn piece, showing it to Vic. Vic's eyes become cold once again. “What can I do for you, ma'am?” Vic asks. “That is much better. Do you know why you're here?” Madeline asks. “No idea.” Vic responds. “Because I told you to come here. After your conversation with Victor Goo concluded, I approached you and instructed you to meet me here. You came not really knowing why you decided to come down to the docks this time of night, but the truth of the matter is that you did it because I ordered you to. But enough about that, lets go over some crucial details before we move forward. Who do you answer to?” Madeline asks. “You.” Vic answers. “What is your purpose?” Madeline wonders. “To serve you, Madam Masters.” Vic answers. Madeline smiles. “Excellent. I'm thrilled to see that Doctor Andropov's conditioning is holding up. Now that we've reestablished your purpose in life, its time we got down to business. I'm not anticipating any interruptions, so I think now would be a good time to give you your latest mission.” Madeline says. “What can I do for you?” Vic wonders. “I need you to locate some items, items that rightfully belong to me.” Madeline says. “What are the items?” Vic questions. Madeline reaches into her purse and shows Vic a picture of the three diamond jewels!

“You tried to kill someone? I didn't think you did that anymore.” Colin says. “What do you mean anymore?” Lydia wonders. “I've heard stories. But we're getting off track. Who exactly did you try to off?” Colin asks. “I didn't try to off anyone. I did fire a shot past Mia Goo's head though, just to intimidate her.” Lydia says. “Mia Goo? The lunatic who held you prisoner all that time? Its laughable that the police would even consider what you did a crime! If anything, you were doing their job for them because they were too inept to keep her in custody!” Colin says. “In fairness, the police had nothing to do with the charges against Mia being dropped. That was the WPA.” Lydia says. “I understand the WPA isn't much more competent than the Fantastic P.D these days. So why did you only try to intimidate Mia? Why not just kill her?” Colin asks. “Because it wouldn't be justice.” Lydia says. “Grandmother would disagree.” Colin says. “Well your grandmother would be wrong, as usual. As much as I despise Mia, I'm not going to give her the satisfaction of killing her. She knows that if I did, my life would be over.” Lydia says. “That's very big of you. So why go over there to see Mia in the first place? Just to scare her?” Colin asks. “I was looking for information. This may sound crazy, but I think Mia did something to Lucas to make him not love me anymore. When he woke up after she shot him, he suddenly didn't want to be with me and then went and proposed to the woman he was dating while he thought I was dead.” Lydia says. “I've heard a lot of unhinged stories about this city, Mia potentially brainwashing Lucas to despise you is actually one of the tamer ones. I'm guessing that if you went over there with a gun, you were hoping to intimidate her into telling you how to undo the brainwashing.” Colin assumes. “It didn't work. I think she knew I was bluffing, but even if she didn't, she wouldn't care if I killed her. Like I said, she’d love it if I went to prison for her murder. I would spend the rest of my life locked up and it wouldn't matter who Lucas loves because our future together would be destroyed.” Lydia says. “I guess I can see where you’re coming from. So what’s your next move?” Colin wonders. “I really have no idea.” Lydia admits. A guard leads Serena into the cellblock. “Mother! Where on earth have you been?” Colin asks. “I’ve been upstairs trying to talk the cops into letting you go. Sorry to say that it didn’t work.” Serena says. Serena turns towards Lydia. “This is pretty familiar territory! You behind bars, me on the other side of the bars…” Serena notes. “Don’t gloat. There’s been a time or two where the positions have been reversed.” Lydia reminds Serena. Colin smirks. “Is that right?” Colin asks. “Don’t listen to her.” Serena says. “Forget I asked. So when am I getting out of here?” Colin wonders. “I just got done talking to your lawyer, her name is Reagan Thorne.” Serena says. “The same lawyer I hired!” Lydia realizes. “Right, well, Reagan said that you won’t be able to get out until morning.” Serena tells Colin. “Morning?! I could be dead by then!” Colin points out. “Do you always have to be so melodramatic?” Serena questions. “I’d hardly call it melodramatic to be upset over wrongful incarceration, mother!” Colin snaps. “What’s so wrong about it? You committed a crime!” Serena points out. “Oh please! As if you wouldn’t have done the same when you were my age!” Colin says. Serena sighs. “Look Colin, in theory, I don’t have a problem with what you did! I have a problem with you blowing over ten grand on a party that was shut down in under an hour, but I don’t have a problem with you throwing a party.” Serena says. “Hold on, did you just say ten grand?!” Lydia asks. “Grandmother arranged for a rather large trust fund for me, I thought I would use some of it to enjoy myself.” Colin says. “Well now you’ll be enjoying yourself in jail for the night. But hey, look on the bright side! At least you’ll have some company in yet another Masters that made an incredibly dumb decision!” Serena says. Lydia rolls her eyes.

In the living room of the Goo Castle, Andy and Rebecca are face to face with Ava. “Ava, we didn’t hear you come in.” Rebecca says. “I can tell.” Ava notes. “How much of our conversation did you hear?” Andy wonders. “I heard you say you’d need all the help you could get where mom’s uncle is concerned. Last I checked, Uncle Lawrence is the only uncle she has left.” Ava says. Rebecca sighs. “You caught us. The truth is, your father and I are still concerned about you getting close to him.” Rebecca says. “So what, the two of you are plotting to turn me against him or something?” Ava asks. “All we want is for you to have your eyes open where Lawrence is concerned.” Andy says. “I do have my eyes open! Since I’ve come back, Uncle Lawrence has been nothing but good to me.” Ava says. “Of course he has, he’s an excellent manipulator! But trust me, he isn’t a good person! Do you know he tried to kill your father years ago?” Rebecca says. “Pretty sure I’ve heard that before, but like you said, it was years ago.” Ava says. “So that means its okay?” Andy asks. “Of course it's not okay, but people are allowed to change.” Ava says. “Of course people are allowed to change. But if someone wants redemption, they first need to accept responsibility for their actions. Since the moment Lawrence came back to town, he hasn’t apologized, he hasn’t taken responsibility! Quite the opposite! He spent seven years in hiding and didn’t bother coming back until he had an immunity deal in place! Now don’t you think if he was truly sorry, he would have come back sooner and turned himself in? Of course not! He waited until he was certain he wouldn’t be charged before he decided to come back! Does that sound like someone who feels bad about anything he’s done?” Rebecca asks. “I mean, I can’t blame him for not wanting to go to jail…” Ava says. “It doesn’t matter what he did or didn’t want! He committed several crimes that needed answering for and he refused to do so!” Rebecca says. “Alright, you’re talking a lot about what Uncle Lawrence did in the past, but lets fast forward a bit. What has he done since coming back to Fantastic? Go on, I’ll wait.” Ava says. Andy and Rebecca exchange a look. “Nothing? Really? I figured you’d have a laundry list put together since he’s apparently the devil himself.” Ava says. “We don’t have anything concrete, but we do think Lawrence might be planning something.” Andy admits. “Like what?” Ava asks. “The details are still pretty scarce.” Andy says. “In other words, you’ve got nothing. Just as I figured! Look, I’m not knocking the two of you for being worried, it makes sense to me that you’d be worried. But I’m an adult, more than capable of making my own choices. If Uncle Lawrence is bad news, I’ll find out eventually. I don’t think he is though. I think he just genuinely wants to bring the family together. With all the bad history the Stanpatos family has, that does sound nice, right?” Ava asks. “Its…its a nice thought. Honey, you don’t have to worry, we aren’t going to do anything to purposely come between you and Lawrence.” Rebecca says. “I hope not, because you know how much I hate feeling like my life is being micromanaged. All I want is to just be able to make my own choices, good or bad.” Ava says. “We totally get that.” Andy says. “Good. Well anyways, I’m gonna head to bed. Good night.” Ava says. “Good night.” Andy says. “We love you.” Rebecca adds. “Love you, too.” Ava says, before walking out. “How come you didn’t say anything to Ava about what we know about Lawrence? That could’ve ended her fondness for him then and there.” Andy notes. “Because as much as I want her far away from that monster, I also don’t want her to get hurt. The moment Ava learns what Lawrence did to Lydia, plus whatever he’s planning to do with the diamond jewels, she’d become a target. I suppose we could have sworn her to secrecy, but I don’t think it would work. She can be pretty hotheaded which means she likely would have wanted to confront Lawrence with this information.” Rebecca says. “Which could jeopardize the entire operation. You made the right choice.” Andy says. “Thank you. But seeing Ava’s fondness for Lawrence, all it does is reiterate how important it is that we stop him.” Rebecca says. “I guess that means you better reach out to Agent Jennings then. We need to get the ball rolling on this plan to take your uncle down.” Andy says. “I couldn’t agree more.” Rebecca says. Rebecca pulls out her phone and begins dialing Jackie’s number…

“Since we found out that Vadim Sidorov was the one who acquired the ring years ago, I’ve been working to try and track him down. My early findings suggested that Vadim Sidorov was actually an alias. When I began digging deeper, I just kept finding more and more aliases. However, I think I’ve finally found his real name: Nikolai Kozlov.” Gizelle says. “Is that name supposed to mean something?” Dylan questions. “I’ve never heard it before.” Lawrence says. “You may not recognize his name, but I’m certain you’ve heard of his boss’s name.” Gizelle says. “He had a boss?” Dylan asks. “He did, and I’m willing to bet that his boss was the one who sent him to purchase the ring.” Gizelle says. “Who was it?” Lawrence wonders. “The Evil Force.” Gizelle reveals. “The Evil Force is dead!” Dylan points out. “He wasn’t in May 2015, which is when we suspect the sale of the ring took place.” Lawrence says. “My theory is that The Evil Force sent Nikolai to purchase the ring on his behalf. After all, even though The Evil Force was alive at the time, many people still thought he had been killed in 2013. He probably didn’t want Lysandros knowing he was the one interested in buying the ring.” Gizelle says. “Wait, what does Lysandros have to do with any of this?” Dylan wonders. “Lysandros is the one who found the three diamond jewels after they were supposedly destroyed in Egypt. He was posing as a WPA agent when he found the three jewels and decided to keep them for himself. He sold two of them, but the third was stolen.” Lawrence reveals. “Leave it to Lysandros to complicate things. So if The Evil Force is the one who had Nikolai purchase the ring, that could be a problem seeing as The Evil Force is dead. Any chance Nikolai may know where he stashed it?” Dylan wonders. “If he did, he won’t be talking. Nikolai died not long after he purchased the ring.” Gizelle reveals. “That isn’t suspicious at all.” Dylan sarcastically says. “Perhaps The Evil Force killed him so he wouldn’t tell anyone the diamond jewels had survived. Thank you for the information Gizelle, my son and I will take it from here.” Lawrence says. “You’re welcome. Dylan, it was nice meeting you.” Gizelle says. “Likewise.” Dylan says. Gizelle walks out. “So, what’s the plan? If The Evil Force and Nikolai are both dead, how do we find out where The Evil Force stashed the ring?” Dylan wonders. “There’s one person around with close ties to The Evil Force that may be able to help with that.” Lawrence says. “Are you talking about who I think you’re talking about?” Dylan wonders. “That’s right. You need to talk to Daisy and see if she knows anything.” Lawrence says.

Down at the docks, Vic is looking at the picture of the three diamond jewels that Madeline is holding. “What are those?” Vic wonders. “They are called the diamond jewels. At face value, they appear relatively harmless. However, they are said to contain unspeakable power. Many years ago, I was able to collect the three jewels and had intended to use them to power a machine that would create a global heat wave. My goal was to bring my family and those loyal to me to a special location that would protect them while the rest of the world would perish due to the extreme heat, therefore ushering in a new age where my family would be considered the first family. Unfortunately, my plan was thwarted and the three jewels were presumably destroyed in an explosion.” Madeline says. “But they weren’t?” Vic asks. “No. I have received information from a source at the Fantastic Police Department that the jewels have recently come back into play. That is the entire reason I sent you here to Fantastic, Vic. Believe me, I realized that I was taking quite the risk by sending you here, but at the same time, I knew that if anyone was able to complete this mission for me, it would be you. My machine may have been destroyed years ago, but there are others out there that are capable of causing just as much damage. My goal is to collect the three jewels and then use them to help my family return to greatness. My daughters, my grandsons, they will have the future that they deserve.” Madeline says. “What can I do?” Vic asks. Madeline reaches into her purse and pulls out a picture of Mia. “This woman…her name is Mia Goo. She played a role in my oldest daughter being held prisoner for over two years. However, she was not the puppeteer. She told the authorities that my brother in law Lysandros orchestrated the kidnapping, but I’m not so sure I believe her story.” Madeline says. “What does this have to do with the jewels?” Vic asks. “Someone else is trying to locate the jewels, and this same person is the one who made me believe my daughter was dead. The only person who can provide us with the identity of this individual is Mia Goo. I want you to interrogate her until she tells us everything we want to know. If you get the sense that she isn’t going to divulge that information, then feel free to kill her.” Madeline says. “Consider it done.” Vic says. Vic goes to walk away. “Wait!” Madeline demands. Vic turns back towards Madeline. “Something wrong?” Vic asks. “You can’t go, not yet. If you’re out too late, Serena is going to become suspicious. The last thing I want is for my daughter to discover our little alliance.” Madeline says. “How do you want to approach this then?” Vic asks. “You’ll handle this matter tomorrow. You will tell Serena that you are going out to search for a job.” Madeline says. “I’ve got a job already, Victor Goo offered me one.” Vic notes. “You won’t be accepting it. Trust me, its within your best interest that you stay far away from the Goo family. Mia is of course the exception, given that she is in possession of crucial information.” Madeline says. “I understand. Is there anything else?” Vic asks. “That will be all. I’ll contact you tomorrow when it comes time to carry out your mission.” Madeline says. Madeline pulls the pawn piece out of her purse. “You will forget about this conversation, you will forget ever meeting me.” Madeline says. “Yes ma’am.” Vic says. “Stand down.” Madeline says. Vic closes his eyes and begins to suffer from another headache. Madeline smiles at him before strolling away. Once Madeline is out of sight, Vic opens his eyes and begins frantically looking around. “How did I end up here? What the hell is happening to me?!” Vic wonders…

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down