QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 58(1/29/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 58(1/29/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 58(1/29/24)

Post by QG Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:17 am

In the mystery man's room at the hospital, his eyes have just opened and he sees Serena sitting by his bedside. Serena smiles. “Hey! Nice of you to finally join us.” Serena says. “Am…am I dead?” The mystery man wonders. “That's a weird question. Why do you ask?” Serena wonders. “I don't know…I figured I must be to be seeing a literal angel like you sitting next to me.” The mystery man says. Serena smiles and blushes. “Nice to meet you too.” Serena says. “So I'm not dead then?” The mystery man asks. “No, you are very much alive.” Serena responds. “So what did I do to earn a visit from you?” The mystery man wonders. “I found you unconscious in the park and I've been sitting with you pretty much ever since.” Serena says. “I appreciate that, that's really nice of you.” The mystery man tells her. “I can be nice sometimes.” Serena says. “Only sometimes?” The mystery man asks. Serena tries to hold in a laugh. “So, any idea what happened to you? Do you know why you collapsed?” Serena wonders. “Beats the hell out of me. Maybe a tree branch clocked me over the head or something.” The mystery man jokes. “The doctors didn't see any sign of physical injury.” Serena says. “Not even from falling on the ground? Damn, I must have a pretty rock solid head.” The mystery man says. “You know, you're pretty upbeat for someone who is in the hospital.” Serena notes. “I have good company, what's there to complain about?” The mystery man wonders. “I don't know. If it were me, I'd be a little worried about whatever caused me to collapse.” Serena says. “I'm sure the doctor must've run some tests on me, did they find anything wrong?” The mystery man asks. “Well, no…” Serena says. “There you go! Healthy as a horse.” The mystery man says. “I hope so. So, what's your name?” Serena asks. “The little name plate on the front of my door didn't tell you? I do have one, right?” The mystery man asks. “You do, but it says John Doe on it. You didn't have any ID on you when I found you so the doctors had no idea who you were, who to contact about you being here. Hopefully you can give me that information.” Serena says. “Jeez, and here I was hoping someone here could give me that information. Truth is, I have no idea who the hell I am.” The mystery man says.

In front of the water fountain in the Goo Village park, Lucas is still kneeling on one knee in front of Julia. “You look surprised.” Lucas notes. “Is there any other way I should feel?” Julia wonders. “We've been dating for a bit, at least in my opinion. We live together, we've told each other I love you, I feel as though this is a pretty natural step in our relationship. Do you feel like its too soon?” Lucas wonders. “Its not that, its just…honestly, I don't even know what to feel. I can't even say that I'm surprised you were planning to propose, just surprised that you actually went through with it.” Julia admits. “What do you mean by that?” Lucas wonders. “After you were shot on New Years Eve, I was the one they gave your clothes to at the hospital and…and an engagement ring fell out of your coat pocket, that engagement ring.” Julia tells him. “Oh jeez…Julia, I'm sorry the surprise got ruined.” Lucas says. “When I saw that engagement ring, I didn't think you'd ever propose to me. Its not that I thought you were going to die or anything like that, its that I figured with Lydia alive that any hope of you and I getting to that point in our relationship had been destroyed. If anything, I expected you to wake up and put that ring on Lydia's finger.” Julia admits. “You really thought there was no chance for us because Lydia had come back?” Lucas questions. “Of course I did! I know all about the connection you and Lydia have, the love you share…” Julia says. “The connection we HAD, the love we SHARED. There is nothing between Lydia and I now, you are the woman I love.” Lucas says. “Yeah, you keep saying that, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't still have doubts. For all I know, you could be proposing to me just so you can try and put those doubts to rest.” Julia suggests. “No, Julia! I wouldn't do that! I'm proposing to you because I love you, because I want to marry you and spend the rest of my life being your husband. There is no ulterior motive, the only motivation I have here is my love for you.” Lucas says. Lucas takes Julia's hand. “Look into my eyes, please. Julia Gray, I am madly and passionately in love with you and I intend on spending the rest of my life showing you how much I love you every day. You're an excellent judge of character, I think you'd be able to tell if I were lying to you just now. Do you think I was lying to you?” Lucas asks. Julia shakes her head. “No…” Julia whispers, as a tear runs down her face. “Then lets get married! I promise you, it won't be a mistake.” Lucas says. Julia smiles. “Yes…” Julia tells him. “Yes?” Lucas asks. “Yes, I'll marry you!” Julia announces. A wide smile appears on Lucas’ face and he pulls Julia into an embrace. “You have no idea how happy I am to hear that! I promise you, you won't regret this.” Lucas tells her.

Lawrence and Dylan are face to face in the Stanpatos mansion living room. “I didn't hear you come in.” Lawrence notes. “Clearly. That was quite the intent conversation you were just having on the phone.” Dylan says. “You overheard my conversation?” Lawrence wonders. “I didn't hear much, but I did hear you threaten to execute someone.” Dylan says. Lawrence smiles. “You misunderstood. I wasn't actually threatening to kill someone, it was just something I said in the heat of the moment. As you could probably tell, I was quite frustrated.” Lawrence says. “I know. Want to tell me what's going on?” Dylan asks. “I don't want to worry you with trivial nonsense.” Lawrence says. “I don't think you'd be this pissed over something trivial. You've always been good at keeping your cool, so for you to have exploded like that, something must have gotten under your skin.” Dylan says. “As I said, its nothing for you to worry about. I have the matter well in hand.” Lawrence says. “And what matter would that be? Does this have anything to do with these big plans you keep alluding to?” Dylan asks. “Its connected in a way.” Lawrence says. “Okay, so then tell me what's going on!” Dylan urges. “Don't worry about it! You continue to handle the day to day operations of Stanpatos Enterprises and Masters Corp, you let me worry about everything else!” Lawrence urges. “Do you have any idea how sick and tired I am of you saying that? I am in control of the family empire, that makes me the head of this family! Anything and everything that goes on pertaining to the Stanpatos dynasty, I have the right to be privy to! Now I know what you’re going to tell me, you’re going to say “all in due time” just like you always do, but I’m not accepting that answer anymore!” Dylan says. “What’s that supposed to mean?” Lawrence wonders. “It means you tell me what the hell you’re up to or else you can pack your bags and leave. I’m not going to have you making decisions for this family behind my back anymore! You either tell me what is going on, or I want you out of this house!” Dylan shouts. “How dare you speak to me that way! Don’t forget that I am the reason you were able to take control of Masters Corp!” Lawrence reminds him. “Is this the part where you warn me that if I don’t fall into line, you’ll take it all away? Go ahead, I’ll live. If it means I don’t have to be your mindless puppet while you do god knows what behind my back, so be it! All I know is that I am sick of accepting your cryptic misdirections, it's time you give me actual answers!” Dylan says. Lawrence sighs. “You’re absolutely right. I think it is time I tell you all about my plan, as well as the impact it will have on this family.” Lawrence says.

In the living room of the Goo Castle, Andy and Rebecca are face to face with Brody. “I hope one of you says something soon, I’m beginning to think you aren’t happy to see me.” Brody says. “Well this is an unwelcome surprise.” Rebecca says. “I can’t even really say its a surprise. I guess we should’ve known Brody would survive the explosion in Iceland, cockroaches are hard to kill.” Andy says. “Aww, its nice to see you too, cuz! Is it alright if I call you cuz?” Brody asks. “No!” Andy snaps. Brody makes his way over to the bar and begins to pour himself a drink. “I’m glad to see you still keep the bar stocked with top shelf liquor.” Brody says. “So how’d you survive the explosion?” Andy wonders. “Oh that’s easy. Its difficult to die in an explosion you were never caught in. I was lucky enough to get out before the building came down.” Brody says. “Lucky you, unlucky for the rest of us.” Rebecca says. “Alright, so you survived the explosion at The Evil Force’s castle, what are you doing here?” Andy asks. “This is the Goo castle, the family home. I know most people like to forget but I am a Goo, courtesy of my lovely mum.” Brody says. “I think what my husband meant was what are you doing here when you are wanted by the police? Surely you must remember that you are facing a laundry list of charges. In fact, you’re lucky I haven’t already arrested you.” Rebecca says. “That’s right! Thank you for the reminder, Rebecca! I actually brought with me something that will hopefully clear all that up. Would you mind if I reached into my pocket? I promise I don’t have a gun, scout’s honor!” Brody says. “By all means. Just know that I do have a gun, in case you feel tempted to try anything.” Rebecca says. “Duly noted.” Brody says. Brody reaches into his pocket and pulls out a document. “As the police commissioner, you may want to review this.” Brody says, as he hands Rebecca the document. Rebecca rips the paper from his hand and begins looking it over. “You have got to be kidding me…” Rebecca says. “What does it say?” Andy wonders. “Brody has been given a full pardon by the governor for all his crimes.” Rebecca reveals. “A pardon?! Under what grounds?!” Andy questions. “According to this, Brody exhibited a tremendous amount of growth and heroism by rescuing Lydia Masters and bringing her home to her family.” Rebecca says. “YOU rescued Lydia?!” Andy asks. “Did Lydia not tell you? That’s a little hurtful. You see, I was cruising the open seas on my boat when I noticed someone floating in the water. I fished them out and that someone turned out to be my old friend Lydia Masters, can you believe it? Such a small world! Anyway, being the selfless hero I am, I brought Lydia back to Fantastic and played an instrumental role in reuniting her with her family. Cue the applause.” Brody says. “What was the catch? We both know you didn’t do this out of the kindness of your heart!” Andy says. “Well, if I am being totally honest, I did ask for a few things in return…small trivial things really, like Lydia talking to the governor, a five million dollar payment…” Brody says. “In other words, you’re the same scoundrel you’ve always been.” Andy says.
Ava walks into the room. “Mom, Dad, have you seen my-” Before Ava can finish, she sees Brody. “Oh, I didn’t know we had company.” Ava says. “You must be little Ava.” Brody says. “Not really little…I’m sorry, who are you?” Ava asks. “Your cousin.” Brody says. “Which one?” Ava questions. “His name is Brody.” Andy reveals. “Wait, aren’t you dead?” Ava asks. “There was never any proof of that, just foolish assumptions by people who aren’t very intelligent.” Brody says. “Brody here is the one who kidnapped your surrogate Silvia Miller when she was pregnant with you.” Andy tells Ava. “Seriously?!” Ava asks. “It was just a job.” Brody claims. “A job for who exactly?” Rebecca questions. Before Brody can answer, Victor and Virginia walk in. “Good evening everybody! Wow, its a full house tonight!” Virginia says. Victor notices Brody. “What the hell are you doing alive?!” Victor questions. “Uncle Victor! Delightful to see you, as always. Who’s your attractive friend?” Brody asks. Virginia blushes and smiles. “Attractive?” Virginia asks. “She is none of your concern.” Victor says. “Victor! Don’t be mean to your sweet nephew! He seems like a very charming man!” Virginia says. “He’s a kidnapper and an attempted murderer who we all thought died three years ago!” Victor says. “OH.” Virginia says. “If its any consolation, I’m truly sorry for any unpleasantness I may have caused. I’m a changed man now.” Brody says. “How nice, well you can work on reforming while you’re in prison! Arrest him, Rebecca!” Victor demands. “I can’t do that. Brody has been given a pardon by the governor for all the charges he was previously facing. Apparently he’s the one who brought Lydia home after Mia had kidnapped her.” Rebecca reveals. “See? I’m not so bad!” Brody says. “Maybe he has changed! You should give him a chance.” Virginia says. “Why thank you, miss…” Brody says. “Virginia Gray.” Virginia says. “Virginia Gray! An enchanting name for an even more enchanting woman!” Brody says. Victor rolls his eyes. “Give me a break…” Victor mutters. King Beast walks in. “Well now, this is quite the crowd! The living room isn’t usually this crowded unless its a holiday!” King Beast says. “That’s because we have a surprise guest, Grandpa.” Ava says. King Beast turns and notices Brody. “I’m sorry, I didn’t see you there. And who might you be?” King Beast wonders. “Brody McKay. He’s Olivia’s son and a total menace to society.” Victor says. “Brody McKay? I thought you were dead!” King Beast says. “Why is it such a strange concept that I’m alive? My coming back is no more far fetched than most of you coming back from even deadlier circumstances.” Brody notes. Dannie comes into the room. “What’s going on? Did I miss an invite to a party or something?” Dannie wonders. Andy motions his head towards Brody and Dannie turns to face him. “Oh my god, you’re Brody McKay!” Dannie realizes. “And you’re Queen Goo’s eldest. Its Dannie now, right? So nice to finally meet you.” Brody says. “The feeling isn’t mutual. Since you obviously aren’t dead, I’m struggling to understand why you aren’t in prison.” Dannie says. “Do I have everyone’s attention? Because I’m only going to say this one more time! The reason I am not locked up is because I got a pardon from the governor for rescuing Lydia from certain death, and because I played a role in bringing her home to Fantastic City! Does everyone understand now?” Brody asks. “We understand perfectly! It doesn’t make it right!” Victor says. “Good thing the justice system doesn’t agree with you, Uncle. So by the looks of it, it would appear that I’ve seen the whole family, yes?” Brody asks. The patio doors open and Mia walks in! “A welcome home party? For ME? Oh my goodness, you really shouldn’t have!” Mia exclaims. “Just when I thought this day couldn’t get any worse…” Andy mutters to Rebecca.

“You…don’t know who you are?” Serena asks. “My brain is basically a blank piece of paper. I mean, I guess that’s not totally true. I know basic stuff like how to talk, what 1 plus 1 equals, but my past? My identity? All a blur.” The mystery man says. “So then what do you remember?” Serena wonders. “It's all a bit hazy, but…I remember walking through the park, then I remember waking up here and seeing your pretty smile…yeah, that’s all I’ve got.” The mystery man says. “I’m sorry, that must be rough.” Serena says. The mystery man shrugs. “I’m alive, right? I can’t complain too much.” The mystery man says. “Being alive is cool, but I’d understand it if you were upset over not remembering anything.” Serena says. The door opens and Jenna walks in. “Oh my god, you’re awake!” Jenna exclaims. “I figured I’ve had enough beauty rest for one day. It has only been a day, right?” The mystery man asks. “Eh, a little more than a day.” Serena says. “At least I’ll be all set on sleep for a bit.” The mystery man says. “So how are you feeling? Are you okay?” Jenna wonders. “I’m good.” The mystery man claims. “He isn’t good! He has amnesia, he has no idea who he is!” Serena says. “Yeah, that is a bit of a bummer…” The mystery man says. “Why are you being so chill about this? This is a big deal!” Serena notes. “Maybe, but the memories will come back eventually! Could be any second now!” The mystery man says. “Okay, well, I’m gonna go and see if I can find your doctor so he can examine you.” Jenna says. “Cool. You mind picking me up a coffee and a doughnut on the way back?” The mystery man asks. “Coffee and a doughnut is a tall order, but I could probably spring for a fruit cup.” Jenna says. The mystery man smiles. “That’d be great, you’re great! Nurse-” The mystery man begins to say. “Nurse Martin. You got a first name, Nurse Martin?” The mystery man asks. “Jenna.” Jenna responds. “Jenna, what a nice name.” The mystery man says. Jenna smiles. “I’ll go grab you that fruit cup.” Jenna says. “Thanks, Jenna.” The mystery man says. Jenna walks out. The mystery man turns towards Serena. “Just so you know, I was only being friendly with her. I’ve only got eyes for you.” The mystery man says. “You just met me.” Serena points out. “Haven’t you heard of love at first sight?” The mystery man asks. Serena smiles. “You’re impossible.” Serena says. “Now we know something about me, that’s progress!” The mystery man says. “I’d still like to learn more about you, like who you really are.” Serena says. “You and me both.” The mystery man says. “I could help you, if you want.” Serena says. “Help me find out who I really am?” The mystery man asks. “Yeah, I’m curious if the guy you used to be is as annoying as the guy you are now.” Serena jokes. “That’s the burning question, isn’t it?” The mystery man asks. “One of many. So, are you okay with me helping you?” Serena asks. “I’d like that. Thanks, by the way.” The mystery man says. “For what?” Serena asks. “For getting me to the hospital, for sitting by my side all this time. There isn’t much I know these days, but what I do know is that I’m pretty lucky to have someone like you in my corner.” The mystery man says. Serena smiles. “I’m glad I could help.” Serena tells him.

At the park in Goo Village, Lucas and Julia are sitting in front of the water fountain as he slips the engagement ring onto her finger. “There, the perfect fit, just like you and I.” Lucas says. “Thank you.” Julia says. “For what?” Lucas questions. “For making me the happiest woman on the planet. I can’t wait to become your wife.” Julia says. “I can’t wait to become your husband.” Lucas tells her. “I just hope you know that I plan on keeping my name after we get married.” Julia says. “What’s the matter? You don’t like the sound of Julia Cambino?” Lucas asks. “I don’t like the sound of District Attorney Cambino.” Julia says. “I guess that doesn’t have the greatest ring to it, does it? Oh well, I’m fine with you not taking my last name. All I care about is marrying you.” Lucas says. “That’s something I’m more than okay with. Are you okay with a church wedding?” Julia wonders. “Well given some of the things I’ve done, I may be struck by lightning the second I walk into a church. But assuming that doesn’t happen, I’d be fine with one.” Lucas says. “Given how religious my mother is, she’d probably kill me if we got married anywhere else. What about a date? Are you thinking spring? Summer? Fall?” Julia wonders. “I’m thinking I want whatever you want. Seeing that beautiful smile on your face is all I need to be happy.” Lucas says. Julia smiles. “I love you.” Julia says. “I love you too.” Lucas says, before leaning in and kissing Julia.

“Over the past few years, I’ve been trying to track down these valuable artifacts.” Lawrence says. “You mentioned you were collecting antiques not that long ago. I’m guessing that was code for whatever you were really after.” Dylan assumes. “That’s correct.” Lawrence says. “So tell me about these artifacts. Why are you so interested in them?” Dylan wonders. “The artifacts in question are simply called the three diamond jewels. They consist of three pieces: a bracelet, a ring, and a necklace.” Lawrence reveals. Dylan’s eyes widen. “You’re after the diamond jewels?!” Dylan asks. “I see you’ve heard of them.” Lawrence says. “Of course I’ve heard of them! Madeline Masters brainwashed me years ago to help her track them down!” Dylan says. “You remember that time in your life?” Lawrence asks. “No, but Lydia told me all about that little episode. Apparently Madeline tried to use the jewels to activate some machine that would create a global heat wave. She was going to destroy the world!” Dylan notes. “Fortunately for us, she wasn’t successful.” Lawrence says. “I had heard the three jewels were destroyed in an explosion.” Dylan says. “That’s what the world was led to believe, but about three years ago, I learned that the three jewels were still out there.” Lawrence says. “Have you had any luck finding them?” Dylan asks. “Just the bracelet. I don’t have it in my possession yet, but I do know where I can find it.” Lawrence says. “So why not go and get it?” Dylan wonders. “I’m afraid its a bit more complicated than simply going to get it.” Lawrence says. “What about the necklace and the ring?” Dylan asks. “I’m currently working to track down the last known person to have possession of the ring, a man named Vadim Sidorov.” Lawrence says. “Who is he?” Dylan asks. “I haven’t the foggiest idea. I’ve had my people looking into him, but it would appear that Vadim Sidorov is just an alias for several other aliases. As for the necklace, I don’t have any leads on its location.” Lawrence says. “I guess that leaves me with just one question. Madeline planned on using these jewels to create a global heat wave to kill off the world’s population, is that your plan?” Dylan asks. “Heavens no! I have no interest in destroying the world, that would be foolish! I am however interested in using these jewels to expand our family’s holdings.” Lawrence says. “Expand how?” Dylan wonders. “Expand well beyond the corporate world. By the time I’m finished, you will be in control of the most powerful dynasty to have ever existed on this planet. Once we collect all three of the diamond jewels, you and I will be able to usher in a new age not just for this family, but also all of humanity.” Lawrence says. “That sounds pretty ominous. Should I be worried about casualties?” Dylan asks. “Casualties in war are unavoidable.” Lawrence says. “I didn’t know we were in a war.” Dylan notes. “There are going to be people who will try to thwart our efforts, people who will want to see us fail. When the time comes, we will have to deal with those people in a way where they can no longer pose a threat.” Lawrence says. “Are you suggesting murder?” Dylan asks. “If that’s what it takes, but I truly hope it doesn’t come to that. There you have it, then, I’ve told you everything you need to know about my plan. That begs the question of what you intend to do with this information.” Lawrence says. “Do you think I’m going to run to the police? The WPA?” Dylan wonders. “The thought has crossed my mind. It would pain me to have to view you as the enemy, but if you attempt to undermine me, that is what you’ll become.” Lawrence says. “Now it sounds like you’re threatening me.” Dylan notes. “I’m not threatening you, trust me. Everything that I have been working towards, it has all been for your benefit, the benefit of this entire family! For that reason, I’m hoping that now that you know what I’m after, that perhaps you’d be willing to help me. I can do this alone, but I would much prefer to do it with my son by my side.” Lawrence says. “That’s a big ask of me.” Dylan says. “I understand, just as I would understand if you wanted no part in this. All I ask is that you don’t do anything to get in the way of my plan. The choice is yours, will you or will you not help me?” Lawrence asks. Dylan hesitates for a moment before answering. “Your plan shows promise, I’d love to help you.” Dylan says. Lawrence smiles. “Excellent news! You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you say that!” Lawrence says. “I’m just happy that you finally clued me in on what was going on.” Dylan says. “As am I. This calls for a celebration!” Lawrence exclaims. Lawrence walks over to the bar. “Oh dear, I don’t see any champagne…hold on just a moment, I’ll run down to the wine cellar and fetch some.” Lawrence says. “Take your time.” Dylan says. Lawrence heads towards the door but then turns back to face Dylan. “I’m so glad to have you on my side, Dylan. Truly.” Lawrence says, before walking out. Once Lawrence is gone, Dylan smiles. “You know what they say, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. I’m only in this to gather as much information about your plan as I can. Once I have everything I need, I am taking you out, old man.” Dylan mutters…

Andy, Rebecca, Brody, Ava, Victor, Virginia, King Beast, and Dannie are all facing Mia in the living room of the Goo Castle. “You really must tell me how you knew I was going to be coming here!” Mia says. “We didn’t know! Had we known, we would’ve made sure to lock all the doors!” Victor says. “Your sense of humor never gets boring, Victor! Still, even though this isn’t a welcome home party for me, I am still so excited to have the whole family in one place! Well, except for a few missing people of course, such as my dear cousin Olivia.” Mia says. “What are you doing here, Mia?” Rebecca asks. “Commissioner? Is that you? Oh my goodness, it is so rare for me to see you outside of the police station!” Mia says. “I believe the commissioner asked you a question.” King Beast says. “Right, sorry. To answer your question, Commissioner Rogers, I’m here because this is my home.” Mia says. “You’ve never lived here!” Dannie points out. “No, but I am a member of the family! Besides, I’m already tired of spending my nights in a hotel room. I slept at this particularly gruesome hotel last night, its the same place where I took everyone hostage and then shot Lucas Cambino, its called Slate Gray.” Mia says. “You stayed at my hotel last night?!” Virginia asks. “I did, and it was an absolutely awful experience! Your staff is made up of some of the most unfriendly people I have ever met! Very disappointing for a social butterfly such as myself! And the food in the restaurant? Horrendous! I would never eat there again! You advertise yourself as a five star hotel, I would expect that label to extend to the restaurant as well!” Mia says. “Maybe the food ain’t the problem, maybe you just have terrible taste! Well I can tell you one thing, Miss Mia Goo! You won’t be staying in my hotel another night, I’m gonna make damn sure of that!” Virginia yells. “You’re right! Why would I need to stay in a hotel when I’ll be staying here instead?” Mia asks. “You aren’t staying here!” Victor snaps. “Oh come on Victor! You won’t even notice I’m here!” Mia says. “Oh, I’ll notice! Your perfume is enough to suffocate the entire house!” Victor says. “Besides, I’m pretty sure we’ve got a no murderers policy.” Ava says. “If that were the case darling, your grandparents and your mother wouldn’t have been allowed through the front door.” Mia says. “What Ava meant to say is that we have a policy against letting anyone move in who is currently criminally insane.” Victor says. “But I’m not currently criminally insane! You see, my recent arrest was just what I needed to open my eyes! Lucas and Lydia…they just aren’t worth it anymore! I’m better than they are, I shouldn’t stoop to their incredibly low level!” Mia says. “Their level?” Rebecca asks. “Why yes! Lucas was a career criminal, Lydia tossed you in a coffin and left you to die! You get the point I’m sure.” Mia says. “Wait, what’s this about Lydia, Mom, and a coffin?” Ava asks. “No one told you? That awful psychopath abducted your mother and then proceeded to bury her alive! Your mother very well could have died.” Mia says. Ava turns towards Rebecca. “And you’re friends with her?!” Ava asks. “Lydia wasn’t well at the time.” Rebecca says. “Just like I wasn’t well when I targeted Lucas and Lydia, but now that my mind has been cleared, I understand now that going after them was just a colossal waste of my time. Besides, there’s nothing more I can do to them now that Lucas has kicked Lydia to the curb and gone back to Julia.” Mia says. “HE DID?!” Virginia asks. “Don’t you keep in contact with your daughter? Apparently Lucas realized what a miserable excuse for a human being is and decided to stay with her replacement! Why do you sound so surprised? Do you have such a low opinion of your daughter that you expected Lucas to drop her like a sack of garbage and go running back to Lydia?” Mia asks. “Well, what I meant was of course Lucas went back to Julia! Why wouldn’t he?” Virginia asks. “Well anyone is better than Lydia, I suppose your daughter has that going for her.” Mia says. “And people say I’m a mess…” Brody says, taking a sip of his drink. Mia spots Brody across the room. “I’m sorry, you are?” Mia asks. “Brody McKay, I believe you and I are some form of cousins.” Brody says. “Ah yes, you’re one of Olivia’s bastard children. Do you know that your mother shot and killed me a few years ago?” Mia asks. “I think I remember hearing something about that.” Brody says. “If I were a lesser person, I may feel tempted to return the favor. But, I’m trying to let go of any negativity that was previously bringing me down!” Mia says. “Well if you want to hold something against Brody, he’s the one who brought Lydia home after you kidnapped her.” Victor reveals. “You WHAT?!?!” Mia asks. “Should I go make some popcorn?” Ava wonders. “Ava!” Rebecca scolds. Mia approaches Brody. “Why would you do a thing like that?!” Mia wonders. “I found her floating face down in the water! What was I supposed to do?” Brody asks. “Leave her to die, perhaps?! But instead you did the foolish thing and saved her! Where’s your family loyalty?” Mia asks. “I don’t have any loyalty to you!” Brody tells her. “But you have some to Lydia?!” Mia questions. “You didn’t give me five million bucks and get the charges against me dismissed, Lydia did!” Brody points out. “I could have easily done all that!” Mia claims. “As fascinating as this conversation is, perhaps you two should take it somewhere else.” Victor says. “Thank you for your concern Victor, but here will do just fine.” Mia says. “You want me to physically remove this old hag?” Virginia asks. “Watch who you’re calling an old hag, old hag!” Mia says. “Oh, that does it!” Virginia shouts. Virginia goes to run across the room but Victor stops her. “Don’t, she isn’t worth it!” Victor tells her. “Well now that we’ve all gotten reacquainted, is it alright if I go and pick out my room?” Mia asks. “No one ever said you could move in!” Dannie points out. “Its the family home, I didn’t think I needed anyone’s permission!” Mia says. “You’ve got mine.” Andy says. Everyone turns towards Andy. “WHAT?!” Victor and Mia both ask in surprise. “If Mia wants to move in here, I say let her.” Andy says. Ava walks over to Andy. “Uh, Dad, you feeling okay?” Ava asks. “I’m fine, sweetheart.” Andy says. “You sure? Because I’m not sure letting a homicidal maniac move in is the best idea…” Ava says. “I think its for the best.” Andy says. “I’m so glad we agree, Andy! Its such a shame we only just recently met, I feel as though we would have gotten along fabulously! Anyways, I better go and pick out my room!” Mia says, before walking out. “Well, I suppose since Mia is allowed to move in, there shouldn’t be any reason that I can’t. I think I’ll go pick out my room as well. I’m looking forward to spending more time with the family.” Brody says, before walking out. Dannie approaches Andy. “You know I don’t like doing this, but let me remind you that this is my house and I don’t like the idea of allowing two deranged criminals under the same roof as us.” Dannie says. “I don’t like it either, but if they’re both living here, they’ll be easier to keep an eye on.” Andy says. “Are you serious? All of this so you can keep them under surveillance?! You’re out of your mind!” Victor shouts. “I understand why this would be upsetting to everyone, but I’m confident Andy knows what he’s doing.” King Beast says. “Thank you, King Beast.” Andy says. Virginia turns towards Victor. “A word to the wise, don’t you EVER ask me to move in with you! If the time comes for us to take that step, you’re moving in with me.” Virginia says. “I hate to say it, but I agree with you. Come on, lets take our movie night upstairs.” Victor says, before he and Virginia walk out. “I could use a drink after this…” King Beast says. “I think I’ll join you.” Dannie says. “Same here.” Ava says. “Nice try young lady. You may accompany us, but you won’t be indulging in any alcohol. I will, however, offer you an ice cream sundae, if you’re interested.” King Beast says. Ava shrugs. “That works. Lead the way, Grandpa.” Ava says. King Beast, Dannie, and Ava walk out. Rebecca turns towards Andy. “You aren’t happy with me, are you?” Andy asks. “I’m just having trouble understanding your thought process. I believe you had your reasons, I’m just curious exactly what those reasons are.” Rebecca says. “It doesn’t really have anything to do with Brody, this is about Mia. Mia is the one person we know was likely in contact with the person behind Lydia’s kidnapping, the REAL person behind Lydia’s kidnapping. By moving her in here, we can keep an eye on her, we can get close to her, and hopefully get her to open up.” Andy says. “That isn’t going to be easy.” Rebecca notes. “I know it won’t be, but I’m willing to put in the extra effort if it means taking down the monster who kidnapped Lydia before they can get their hands on the three diamond jewels. We’ve gotta stop them, Rebecca, whatever it takes.” Andy says…

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down