QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 07: What a Drag

Go down

Episode 07: What a Drag Empty Episode 07: What a Drag

Post by QG Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:07 pm

Sam is standing on the dock of the island. “Previously on Total Yeller Mania Castaways! The episode kicked off with a bang when Claire was shockingly voted off the island. But, just as Claire boarded the log of shame, I remembered that there wasn’t actually supposed to be an elimination that episode! Whoops...anyways, with Claire staying in the game, we moved on to our next challenge...a cook off! Each team was supposed to cook Man-Shark a delicious meal. The one Man-Shark approved of most would win victory and save their team from elimination. Both teams were struggling a bit, thanks to the pre existing discourse within the Formidable Mermaids, and Chimney Man’s antics messed things up for the Graceful Dolphins significantly. In the end, the Formidable Mermaids won Man-Shark’s seal of approval and they won the challenge, which means the Graceful Dolphins will be saying bye bye to one of their own. Who will it be? And what surprises await our campers in today’s jaw dropping episode? There will be quite a few today on Total...Yeller...Mania...CASTAWAYS!” Sam says.

Yeller, Cop, Andy, and Chimney Man are sitting around the bonfire. “I can’t believe we’re losing another teammate...you know there are only going to be three of us after this, right?!” Yeller asks. “I’m glad your math doesn’t completely suck.” Cop sarcastically says. “I just don’t understand how we keep losing when the other team is in such turmoil! What are we doing wrong?” Andy wonders. “WE aren’t doing anything wrong, HE is!” Yeller says, while looking at Chimney Man. Cop and Andy turn to face him as well. “What’s everyone looking at me for?” Chimney Man wonders. Sam shows up holding a plate of marshmallows. “Sorry for the delay, my manicure went on a little longer than expected. So, who’s ready for another exciting elimination? Anybody?” Sam wonders. Crickets. “Oh come on! Show some enthusiasm guys! This is supposed to be fun! Speaking of fun, how are you doing after your little vacation in the freezer Andy?” Sam wonders. “I’m coping...trying to anyways.” Andy says. “Wonderful! With that out of the way, lets move on to the elimination! I’ve got three marshmallows here for the contestants that are safe. And the first two go to...Yeller and Chimney Man!” Sam says, as he throws them marshmallows. “Wait...people voted for me but they didn’t vote for Chimney Man? He’s the reason I almost died!” Andy points out. “And who keeps voting for me?! This isn’t the first time I’ve been in the bottom two!” Cop points out. “Can I talk now?! Great! With Yeller and Chimney Man safe, the final marshmallow goes to...Andy!” Sam announces, as he throws Andy his marshmallow. “WHAT?! But-but I didn’t even do anything! Chimney Man was the one who screwed up the challenge last time, and Andy was the one who decided to nap through the whole challenge!” Cop points out. “Sorry Cop, but viewers don’t really care who screwed up the challenge and why. They aren’t competing for the million bucks, they’re allowed to vote for someone based on how little they like them. With all that being said, you’ve got a ride to catch!” Sam says.

On the dock, Cop is walking towards the log of shame as Sam, Yeller, Chimney Man, and Andy look on. “You people are gonna miss me! Andy, you really think you stand a chance with Yeller and Chimney Man as your only teammates? You people are so screwed!” Cop says. “I resent that! I do not suck!” Yeller says. “Well you better hope you win that million dollars, because you’ll need it to bail yourself out of jail! I’m gonna be trumping up so many charges against you in my free time! All of you! Just you wait! You’ll rue the day you ever crossed-” Before Cop can finish, Sam pushes him into the lake! “That’s enough out of him.” Sam says. Cop climbs on to the log of shame. “Hey!” Cop says. Suddenly, Man-Shark emerges from the water and begins pushing the log of shame off into the distance. “Well...his elimination impacted absolutely nothing.” Yeller says. “Yeah…” Andy says. “I miss him already.” Chimney Man says.

The next day, in front of the cabins, Yeller and Chimney Man are kicking a soccer ball back and forth as Andy looks on. “What are we supposed to do now that there are only three of us?” Andy wonders. “Same thing we always do? Compete? Cop wasn’t exactly some big loss.” Yeller points out. “But we’re out numbered! There are five of them and three of us!” Andy points out. “And soon you’re about to be out numbered even more once we beat you again.” Daisy can be heard saying. Andy, Chimney Man, and Yeller turn to see Daisy, Claire, Lauren, Dun Dun, and Bo. “I’m sorry Andy, it really does pain me to beat you so many times. I’m just still so fond of you.” Daisy tells Andy. “Ew, maybe being eliminated wouldn’t be so bad after all.” Andy says. “Look at the bright side. Just think of the eliminations as a way of getting rid of dead weight from the team!” Claire suggests. Yeller turns towards Chimney Man and glares. “That hasn’t been working out so far…” Yeller says. “You right, Yeller still in game.” Dun Dun points out. Sam and Man-Shark walk up to the contestants. “Good morning campers! How’s everyone doing today?” Sam asks. “Pretty great considering the advantage we have over the other team.” Claire says. “I’m glad you’re enjoying the advantage, it just gives me even more joy that I’m about to screw that up!” Sam says. “What are you talking about?” Lauren questions. “We’re at the halfway point, which means the time has come...the teams are officially merging! From this point on, its every contestant for themselves!” Sam announces. “Yay!” Chimney Man says. “I wouldn’t be celebrating if I were you. That means there will be no one left to carry your butt through the game.” Yeller says. Dun Dun walks up to Bo and shakes his hand. “Goodbye.” Dun Dun says. Dun Dun walks up to Lauren and shakes her hand. “Goodbye.” Dun Dun says. Dun Dun walks up to Claire and shakes her hand. “Goodbye.” Dun Dun says. Dun Dun walks up to Daisy. “Dun Dun no like you.” Dun Dun says. “Well good! The feeling is mutual!” Daisy says. “So, what is today’s challenge?” Bo wonders. “Not so fast, Beauregard. Before we start today’s challenge, I have another surprise to drop on all of you.” Sam says. “WHERE IS THAT IDIOT SON OF MINE?!” A voice can be heard asking. “Oh dear God...no!” Bo gasps. Suddenly, Grandma walks on to the scene! “Grandma! I told you to wait for my cue!” Sam says. “What’s she doing here?! She got voted out forever ago!” Daisy recalls. “She did. But, fun little story, her elimination wasn’t legitimate. Upon further digging, we found out that a contestant somehow managed to send in a vote for her!” Sam says. “Which contestant?” Claire wonders. Man-Shark rolls up a TV and then turns it on. Suddenly, Bo’s confessional appears on the screen. “I realize you all likely expect me to be sad that my mother has been eliminated, but the truth is...I may have posed as a viewer and submitted a vote for her.” Bo admits. Man-Shark turns the TV off. “Those confessions are supposed to remain private!” Bo states. “Not when you confess to breaking the rules. On the plus side, I’ve decided not to eliminate you from the competition. Having Grandma back in the competition is punishment enough.” Sam says. “Wait, so she’s back back?” Claire asks. “You really think I would’ve dragged her back here just for show and tell? Of course she’s back back!” Sam says. “And I couldn’t be happier.” Grandma says, while glaring at Bo.

BO’S CONFESSIONAL: “Oh dear...I’ve made a terrible mistake.” Bo says.

“Now that the teams have merged and Grandma is back in the game, we can talk about today’s challenge! I hope you all are ready for this, today’s challenge, you will be competing in a drag queen competition!” Sam announces. “What…” Lauren asks. “Its very simple. Each of you will come up with your own drag queen persona, but that’s the easy part! You’ll also be putting together your own outfits. Once all nine of you have finished, we are gonna put on our own little fashion show with each of you walking down the runway and showing off what you came up with, with Man-Shark and I acting as the judges of course. The contestant to get the highest score wins the challenge and immunity for themselves!” Sam says.

DAISY’S CONFESSIONAL: “I already have the queen part down, now I just need to figure out the whole drag thing.” Daisy says.

“So where are we supposed to be getting our outfits from?” Claire wonders. Suddenly, a helicopter can be seen flying above the island. The helicopter then drops a trailer, narrowly missing the contestants, before flying off! “There’s your wardrobe now!” Sam says. “So we’re all supposed to squeeze into that tiny little trailer to look for outfits?” Daisy asks. “Sure it’ll make for some tight quarters, but that makes for some great tension, which makes for some great TV! Now that that’s settled, lets get this show on the road!” Sam says.

Inside the trailer, Chimney Man is looking through the clothes when he pulls out a blonde wig and shows it to Dun Dun. “Do you think this wig would look good on me?” Chimney Man asks. “No, but Dun Dun think it look GREAT on her.” Dun Dun says, as she rips the wig out of his hands and walks away.

Grandma walks up behind Bo. “Hello son…” Grandma says. “Oh, hello Mother. How are you today?” Bo questions. Grandma smacks Bo upside the head. “I HATE small talk!” Grandma snaps. “I’m terribly sorry! I forgot!” Bo says. “You never forget that stupid top hat!” Grandma yells. “Why are you being so hostile towards me?” Bo wonders. “Why’d you vote me out?! I could’ve finally had my retirement! But you just had to go and screw it all up!” Grandma yells. “Look at the bright side, at least you are back!” Bo says. “Back to ruin your putrid little life! Remember son, I had the misfortune of bringing you into this world, and I can just as easily take you OUT OF IT!” Grandma warns, before walking away.

Claire walks up to Lauren. “So...figure out a costume yet?” Claire wonders. “Working on it…” Lauren says. “Cool…” Claire says. Claire continues to stand there. “Was there something else?” Lauren wonders. “Well, its just...we haven’t really talked ever since that whole incident thing.” Claire says. “You mean the incident where you teamed up with Daisy to go against our team’s plan and then lied to me about it? That incident?” Lauren asks. “Yeah...that one. I just...we haven’t really talked since we had that argument, and I really want to work through this.” Claire says. “Now’s not a good time...but if you want to talk after the challenge, I’d like that.” Lauren says. “Okay, great. After the challenge it is. Good luck.” Claire says. “You too.” Lauren says. Claire walks away and over to a shelf when Daisy walks up behind her. “It looks like we’re on our own now.” Daisy says. “Looks like it.” Claire says. “It doesn’t have to be that way, Claire. Not if we form an alliance.” Daisy says. Claire turns towards Daisy. “You want to form an alliance with me?!” Claire asks. “Of course. You and I have made a pretty good team, and if we play our cards right, we could make a good team all the way to the final two. I’m just giving you something to think about.” Daisy says. “I don’t have to think about it. My priority is working things out with Lauren, and teaming up with you isn’t gonna do anything to move that along.” Claire says. “I didn’t think working things out between the two of you was even on the table. She seemed pretty upset about what happened, especially after she attacked me…” Daisy says. “Wait, back up. What do you mean Lauren attacked you?” Claire asks. “It was the night of the challenge that started all this, the night you were supposed to have gotten voted off. Lauren pushed me up against a wall, and she told me that she could make me disappear. Oh, she also threatened to break every bone in my body if I didn’t stay away from you.” Daisy recalls. “I can’t believe she’d go to such extremes. I mean, on one hand its kinda hot, but on the other hand...what was she thinking?” Claire wonders. “I can’t even pretend to know how her mind operates. What I do know is that she seems like a very angry person, so I imagine the very thought of you getting close to someone else sent her into a jealous rage.” Daisy says. “But I’m not getting close to you!” Claire argues. “You know that, and I know that, but to someone like Lauren who is driven by anger...I’d say she perceived our alliance a totally different way.” Daisy says. “Okay, well I’m gonna have to have a talk with her about that.” Claire says. “You should. I’m just sorry I had to be the one to tell you all that.” Daisy says. “Okay, lets get one thing straight here. I know you’re intentionally trying to drive a wedge between me and Lauren, so lets not pretend you feel guilty about any of this.” Claire says. “Of course I feel guilty, Claire! We’re friends.” Daisy says. “No, we really aren’t. I’m not friends with people that want to destroy my relationships. Now don’t get me wrong, I don’t blame you for what’s going on between me and Lauren. I consciously made the choice to work with you, and that came back to bite me. That is on me and me alone. But don’t think I haven’t noticed all the other little things you’ve been doing to try and create a rift between us, I’m not that stupid.” Claire says. “I never said you were.” Daisy says. “Good, well I’m glad that’s all out of the way. Now you can stop trying to ruin my life and hopefully we can be civil as a result. Good talk.” Claire says, before walking away.

DAISY’S CONFESSIONAL: “Claire acts like things are going to be all fine and dandy from here out, but yet she and Lauren still haven’t reconciled...and they won’t. I’m not going to give Lauren the satisfaction of winning over me.” Daisy says.

Chimney Man holds up a dress to Yeller. “Do you think this will fit my figure?” Chimney Man asks. “No, but I think it might be just right for mine!” Yeller says, before taking the dress and walking away.

Andy is looking through the clothes. “Hm, well lets see...I think this dress is total slay, but I need the hair to match it.” Andy says. Daisy walks up to him. “Long time no see, stranger.” Daisy says. Andy looks up. “Lord help me with this one…” Andy mutters. Andy turns towards Daisy. “Hello Daisy, what can I do for you?” Andy asks. “I just wanted to come and say hi. Its been so long since we’ve had a real conversation.” Daisy says. “That’s because we broke up a long time ago.” Andy points out. “I know, I still really regret that things ended between us.” Daisy says. “That’s probably because I ended things with you.” Andy notes. “But we could try again! We were so great together, it seems like it’d be pretty dumb not to try again.” Daisy says. “I’m married.” Andy reminds her. “Right, to that shrew…” Daisy says. “Okaaaaaay, conversation over. You can go back to your corner now.” Andy says. “If you don’t want us to get back together, maybe you would settle for an alliance. Now that the teams have merged, there’s no reason we can’t work together, is there?” Daisy asks. “I can think of a reason. I detest you.” Andy says. “Detest is a strong word, Andy.” Daisy notes. “I can think of stronger, but they probably wouldn’t make it to air. You can leave at any time now.” Andy says. “Fine, be that way! But don’t say I never offered to do anything for you!” Daisy says, before storming off.

Chimney Man is looking at a wig. “Oooooh, this would look perfect on me!” Chimney Man says. Grandma walks up to him and grabs the wig. “Hey!” Chimney Man snaps. “You gotta be quicker, boy!” Grandma says, before walking away with the wig.

Dun Dun walks over to Yeller. “Hello Yeller.” Dun Dun says. “What?” Yeller asks. “Dun Dun just come to see good friend! What so wrong with that?” Dun Dun asks. “You don’t have friends!” Yeller says. “Dun Dun have one! Anyway, Dun Dun was thinking...would it not be grand if Yeller and Dun Dun team up for money?” Dun Dun says. “You mean an alliance?” Yeller asks. “No, Dun Dun mean team up.” Dun Dun says. “Right...so an alliance.” Yeller says. “NO! TEAM UP, NO ALLIANCE! THEY NO SAME THING!” Dun Dun snaps. “YES THEY ARE! In any case, sure.” Yeller says. Daisy comes out from behind a shelf. “Did someone say...alliance?” Daisy asks. “What you doing here tulip?” Dun Dun asks. “Who’s tulip?” Yeller questions. “Pay no attention to her. Anyways...I couldn’t help but overhear the two of you forming an alliance. You know, three people is better than two.” Daisy says. “She’s right. Maybe we should get my Dad in on this.” Yeller suggests. “No! Old bald man would hold us back!” Dun Dun says. “What I was thinking was maybe I could join your alliance.” Daisy says. “But...we don’t like you.” Yeller says. “Okay, well you don’t HAVE to like me to team up with me! I think I’ve proved by now that I am a worthy competitor, you two would do well to have an ally like me.” Daisy says. “But Dun Dun just got rid of you as teammate finally! Why would she want you back?” Dun Dun questions. “Because you want to go to the final three? I can make that happen.” Daisy claims. “But...if it were just me and Dun Dun, we’d be going to the final two! Isn’t that better?” Yeller asks. “Ugh, forget it! I’ll go find someone else.” Daisy says. “Hold on a sec.” Yeller says. Daisy turns towards him. “What?” Daisy asks. “We can do the whole alliance thing...just as long as you know you aren’t in charge.” Yeller says. “I don’t think I like that idea.” Daisy says. “Remind me again how many friends you have around here? This is the best deal you’re gonna get.” Yeller says. “Ugh, fine! We have a deal.” Daisy says, before storming off. “Why Yeller let her into team up? Dun Dun hate her!” Dun Dun says. “Because we have her right where we want her! Daisy has no other options, which means we are her best hope at finding allies, which means she’ll have no choice to do whatever we want if she wants to stay in the alliance. Think about it, Dun Dun! We can have her do all of the grunt work while we sit back and do nothing!” Yeller says. “Hm, Dun Dun do like idea of sitting back and doing nothing.” Dun Dun says. “And I’m sure you love the idea of making Princess Crazy our little minion.” Yeller says. “Now Dun Dun ADORE that idea!” Dun Dun says. Yeller smiles. “I thought you might. This is the start of a beautiful friendship...for you and me anyways.” Yeller says.

Later that day, Sam is standing on the stage. “Welcome to the first annual Total Yeller Mania drag competition! I am your host, Sam!” Sam says. Man-Shark claps from the audience. “Today, I am going to bring to you a fashion show consisting of nine drag queens, but only one of them can win the show. Who will it be? So, before we begin, lets go over how this is going to go down. Each contestant is going to come out in alphabetical order. Man-Shark and I won’t be scoring anyone until AFTER the show. Once the show is over, Man-Shark and I will consult each other and will then announce the winner. Now that that’s out of the way...its time to bring out the queens! First up is Andy, AKA, Android! Wow, he really didn’t try with that name, did he?” Sam asks. Andy comes out from backstage and makes his way down the runway. As Andy stands at the end, Man-Shark takes pictures of him.

Episode 07: What a Drag Andy_d10

“Very nice, very nice. Next up is Bo, AKA, the Bald and the Beautiful!” Sam announces. Bo comes out from backstage. “Oh dear, what am I to do?” Bo wonders. “Just get it over with you sissy!” Grandma can be heard yelling from backstage. “Walk down the runway and strike a pose when you get there! Its not that difficult!” Sam says. “Oh...okay.” Bo says. Bo goes to walk down the runway but then trips! “Ooooooh, total wipe out! Sorry Bo, that means you’re automatically out of the running.” Sam says. “Oh dear…” Bo mutters as he walks off stage.

Episode 07: What a Drag Bo_dra10

“Next up is our very own Chimney Man, AKA, Chimney Queen!” Sam announces. Chimney Man walks out from backstage and makes his way down the runway. “I’d like to thank all of my fans for this amazing victory!” Chimney Man says. “You haven’t won yet, buddy.” Sam says. “What? I thought this was a victory walk!” Chimney Man says. Sam sighs. “Just do your posing and get off the runway. Don’t worry, unlike Bo, you’re still in the running.” Sam says. Chimney Man steps off the runway.

Episode 07: What a Drag Chimne11

“Next up we have Claire, AKA, Claire Bear! Jeez, these names though…” Sam mutters. Claire comes out from backstage and begins blowing kisses towards Man-Shark’s camera as he takes photos. Claire then poses at the end of the runway and steps off of it.

Episode 07: What a Drag Claire10

“Next up is Daisy, AKA, Pushin’ Daisies! Wow, very fitting.” Sam says. Daisy comes out from backstage and confidently walks down the runway. Daisy reaches the end and turns towards Man-Shark. “Make sure you get my good side, yeah?” Daisy asks, before posing for the camera. Daisy steps off the runway.

Episode 07: What a Drag Daisy_10

"Next up is Dun Dun, AKA, Fun Fun! Another dumb name..." Sam mutters. Dun Dun comes out from backstage. "Do not hate Dun Dun because she is beautiful!" Dun Dun exclaims as she walks down the runway. Dun Dun stops and poses in front of Man-Shark's camera, before stepping off the runway.

Episode 07: What a Drag Dun_du10

“Next up is Grandma, AKA, Granny Warbucks!” Sam announces. Grandma comes out from backstage. “Make way all you youngins, I’m about to show you what true beauty is! None of that modern day crap!” Grandma says as she makes her way down the runway. However, Grandma ends up tripping and falling! “Ow! MY BACK!” Grandma screams. “Oooooh, so close! But just like her son, Grandma is out of the running!” Sam says. Grandma walks over to Bo. “This is all your fault you IDIOT!” Grandma screams. “Me? How is it my fault?!” Bo wonders. “YOU WERE LOOKING AT ME!” Grandma yells.

Episode 07: What a Drag Grandm10

“Next up is Lauren, AKA...Lauren, you didn’t even come up with a name?” Sam asks. “I don’t want to use some dumb nickname!” Lauren can be heard saying backstage. “Its not a nickname! And its a rule that you have to come up with one!” Sam tells her. “I have one! Double 0 Hotness!” Claire exclaims. “Ugh...fine.” Lauren can be heard saying. Lauren comes out dressed in just a black dress. “Did you even try?” Sam questions. Lauren makes her way down to the end of the runway, and as Man-Shark goes to take her picture, Lauren shoves her hand in front of the camera. “No pictures.” Lauren says, before stepping off the runway.

Episode 07: What a Drag Lauren10

“Okaaaaaaaay. Last but not least is Yeller, AKA, Queen of Rock! Again with these dumb names…” Sam mutters. Yeller walks out and skips down the runway, but ends up tripping! “Seriously?!” Yeller asks.

Episode 07: What a Drag Yeller10

“And Yeller is the third generation of the Yeller family to trip and fall, leaving him out of the running! Alright, everyone sit tight while Man-Shark and I go and talk this over.” Sam says, before he and Man-Shark head backstage. Claire walks over to Lauren. “You might not have tried, but you still look great in that dress.” Claire says. “Thanks.” Lauren says. “Anyway...is now a good time to talk?” Claire asks. “A better time than any I guess.” Lauren says. “Okay, so first...I’m really sorry about the whole working with Daisy behind your back thing, and I promise it’ll never happen again.” Claire says. “You sure? Now that the teams have merged, Daisy is gonna be looking for someone to team up with.” Lauren says. “Oh, I know. She already tried with me, I turned her down flat.” Claire says. “Oh...wow. I’m glad to hear that.” Lauren says. “With that being said...Daisy told me something you did that I think we should talk about. Did you really attack her and threaten her?” Claire asks. “She had it coming.” Lauren says. “I guess that answers my question. Don’t you think that was a little...extreme though? I get she isn’t the easiest person to be around, but to go all WPA agent on her?” Claire asks. “No, I don’t think it was extreme. Daisy isn’t some petty bully, she’s dangerous and she needed to be put in her place. She still does.” Lauren says. “I think that might be a bit of an exaggeration…” Claire says. “Maybe you wouldn’t if the two of you weren’t thick as thieves for so long.” Lauren says. “Come on, babe! I told you that I turned down her offer to be in an alliance!” Claire says. “So that just erases the other times you’ve made the mistake of working with her? Even though you recognize that she’s manipulative, for whatever reason you still have blinders on where she’s concerned.” Lauren says. “That’s not true!” Claire argues. “It is true, otherwise you wouldn’t be coming to her defense!” Lauren says. Claire sighs. “Let me just clarify that I’m not mad per se, all I’m saying is that you could’ve handled it a little better.” Claire says. “Sorry, I’m not treating her with kid gloves. She’s a big girl and if she wants to play with people’s lives, she better be prepared to deal with the consequences.” Lauren says. Lauren turns around. “Where are you going?” Claire asks. “This conversation is done.” Lauren says, before walking away. Daisy walks up to Claire. “Now isn’t a good time!” Claire snaps. “Yeah...I could tell that didn’t go too well. I just wanted to let you know that I’m sorry.” Daisy says. “Are you?” Claire wonders. “Absolutely! Have I at times intentionally set out to push Lauren’s buttons? Maybe. But I do like you, and it hurts to see you in so much pain.” Daisy says. “I just...I don’t know what I’m supposed to do to make things right with her.” Claire says. Daisy puts her hand on Claire’s shoulder. “Don’t worry, everything is going to be okay. I promise.” Daisy says. Sam and Man-Shark come back out. “Alright everyone, Man-Shark and I have come to a verdict. So just to recap, with Grandma, Bo, and Yeller out of the running, that means we were just judging Andy, Dun Dun, Daisy, Lauren, Claire, and Chimney Man. Now when we were going over who we thought should win the competition, we were having trouble deciding between two people in particular. So instead of agonizing over it anymore, we decided that both of those people would win! Congratulations to Andy and Daisy, you are the winners of the Total Yeller Mania Drag Competition! Your prize? Immunity from tonight’s elimination!” Sam announces. “I won!” Daisy exclaims. “I knew I would slay!” Andy says. “As for the rest of you, you better pray that the viewers like you.” Sam says.

GRANDMA’S CONFESSIONAL: “This game is rigged! Someone tripped me going down that runway, I know they did! Someone knew ole Grandma was about to take home the gold and they just couldn’t stand it!” Grandma claims.

CHIMNEY MAN’S CONFESSIONAL: “And here I thought that blue wig alone would’ve won me the competition! Sigh.” Chimney Man says.

“And that concludes another exciting episode of Total Yeller Mania Castaways! Between Chimney Man, Lauren, Claire, Dun Dun, Grandma, Bo, and Yeller, who do you think will get voted off? Will things get better between Lauren and Claire? Will Grandma ever start treating Bo with respect? Find out next time in a brand new episode of Total...Yeller...Mania...Castaways!” Sam says.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down