QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 05: Search and Recover

Go down

Episode 05: Search and Recover Empty Episode 05: Search and Recover

Post by QG Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:34 pm

Sam is standing on the dock of the island. “Previously, on Total Yeller Mania Castaways! The episode began with yet another elimination, which resulted in Fantastic City’s savior Dylan being given the boot. Oh well, at least Fantastic can rest easier again knowing their protector is no longer competing on a game show and is back home. Once Dylan was gone, we moved on to the next challenge...an intense game of capture the flag! Not wanting to lose their third challenge in a row, the formidable mermaids put up quite a fight. Unfortunately for them, so didn’t the graceful dolphins. In the end, the mermaids were finally able to win their first challenge in weeks, meaning that the dolphins would have to send someone home! Who will it be? Find out in another exciting episode of Total...Yeller...Mania...Castaways!” Sam says.

Yeller, Cop, Mr. Whiskers, Andy, and Chimney Man are all sitting around a bon fire when Sam walks up to them, holding a plate of marshmallows. “Good evening, campers! Its been a while since you guys were here. So much for that winning streak, huh?” Sam asks. “Can we just get on with this?!” Yeller asks. Sam sighs. “Fine! The contestants getting marshmallows are...Yeller, Andy, and Chimney Man!” Sam says, as he throws the three marshmallows. “Cop and Mr. Whiskers, the two of you were the ones who received the most votes, which means one of you will be going home tonight.” Sam says. Mr. Whiskers glares at Cop and hisses. “And the final marshmallow goes to...Cop!” Sam announces, as he throws Cop his marshmallow. “I did it! In your face you flea bag!” Cop yells, while pointing at a stunned Mr. Whiskers. “The log of shame awaits you, Mr. Whiskers.” Sam says. Mr. Whiskers’ eyes dot over to Andy and Yeller, who are seen high fiving. His eyes then dot over to Cop, who is doing a victory dance. Mr. Whiskers then looks over at Chimney Man, who is staring off into space. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Mr. Whiskers screams. Mr. Whiskers lunges at Cop and begins punching him in the face repeatedly! “Mr. Whiskers, stop!” Andy yells. Andy runs over to Mr. Whiskers to pull him off of Cop, but Mr. Whiskers kicks him in the face, knocking him to the ground! Mr. Whiskers then jumps off of Cop and flies at Yeller! “What did I do?!” Yeller asks, right before Mr. Whiskers tackles him to the ground. Mr. Whiskers begins clawing Yeller’s face. Sam and Chimney Man rush over and manage to pry Mr. Whiskers off of Yeller. Mr. Whiskers fights them off, and then runs off into the woods! “Uh oh...that could be a problem.” Sam says.

Lauren, Claire, Daisy, Dun Dun, and Bo meet Sam, Man-Shark, Yeller, Cop, Chimney Man, and Andy in the cafeteria. “Why did you want to see us so late? Did someone die?” Daisy questions. “No, not yet, but someone might soon if this problem doesn’t get corrected. Which brings me to my next point...its time for your next challenge!” Sam announces. “But we just did our last one earlier today!” Bo points out. “Yes, yes, I know. Originally, I had something completely different in mind for you that would start tomorrow, but recent events have kinda changed my plans a bit.” Sam says. “What’s going on?” Lauren questions. “We had an elimination ceremony for The Graceful Dolphins, Mr. Whiskers got eliminated, and then things went awry.” Sam reveals. “How?” Claire wonders. “That’s a stupid question. Can’t you tell by my bruised face?” Cop asks. “Don’t you always look like that?” Claire asks. “Do I always have claw marks on my face” Yeller asks. “He kicked me!” Andy complains. “So is Mr. Whiskers going on trial and we are all supposed to be the witnesses?” Lauren asks. “Oh! Can I be the prosecutor?” Daisy asks. “No, you can’t! You can’t prosecute someone that can’t be found! Before we could throw Mr. Whiskers on to the log of shame, he attacked Cop and Yeller, and then he escaped.” Sam says. “He kicked me too!” Andy says. “No one cares!” Sam tells him. Sam turns towards the mermaids. “Anyways...tonight’s challenge is simple. The first team that can find Mr. Whiskers and bring him back here wins immunity.” Sam says. “How do we know Mr. Whiskers is even still on the island?” Yeller asks. “Because he wouldn’t take off just to leave the island anyway. Besides, how’s he supposed to leave on his own? Swim?” Lauren asks. “Its nice to have someone in the cast that has SOME common sense. Mr. Whiskers is definitely still here, and its up to you all to find him! If your team can successfully capture him, you’ll win the challenge. If you fail, your team is gonna send someone home.” Sam says. “What if neither team is able to find him?” Cop asks. “Then I guess neither team is going to bed tonight because this challenge isn’t over until Mr. Whiskers is back here! Now stop wasting time and get looking for him!” Sam says. “Are you going to be supplying us with equipment to capture him?” Bo wonders. “Does this look like the CIA to you? Just use your hands!” Sam says.

BO’S CONFESSIONAL: “I have had the misfortune of residing with that kitten for a few years now, and I can tell you with absolute certainty that “using your hands” is not a sufficient way to neutralize him and will most probably result in countless deaths! With that being said, Lauren does seem to be quite competent, so perhaps it won’t be as dire as I am anticipating.” Bo says.

The Graceful Dolphins are now out in the woods. “I can’t believe we are in the woods looking for something...AGAIN!” Yeller snaps. “Not something, SOMEONE.” Cop points out. “We need to be careful. That someone could be hunting us too.” Andy points out. “Here kitty kitty kitty!” Chimney Man yells. “What are you DOING?!” Yeller asks. “I’m looking for the kitty!” Chimney Man says. “Can’t you do it quietly?” Cop asks. “Okay, fine. Here kitty kitty kitty.” Chimney Man whispers. “How do you think you’re gonna find him if you’re whispering?!” Yeller questions. “You just told me to do it quietly!” Chimney Man yells. “SHHHHHHH!” Yeller hushes him. “I don’t know what you people want from me! You tell me to be quiet, then you tell me I’m being too quiet! WHICH IS IT?!” Chimney Man questions. The sound of grass being stepped on can be heard. “What’s that?!” Yeller wonders. “He’s coming!” Cop states. Yeller turns towards Chimney Man. “Are you happy now, you moron? You got us killed!” Yeller tells him. “Lets not panic. Don’t forget we are the ones who are doing the hunting.” Andy points out. “Sure doesn’t look that way to me!” Yeller notes. As the footsteps get louder, something begins emerging from the bushes. “Its him!” Yeller assumes. As the dark figure becomes clearer, it is revealed to be a deer! “Does that look like Mr. Whiskers to you?” Cop asks. “It sounded like Mr. Whiskers!” Yeller points out. “Awww, look at the cute little deer! Hey buddy, do you know anything about chimneys?” Chimney Man asks. Suddenly, the deer shows its teeth and lets out a loud roar! “AAAAAAAAH!” Chimney Man screams. The four then run off into the woods in fear. Soon, they find a hiding place behind a tree as the deer runs by, unaware of their presence. “I guess she doesn’t like chimneys!” Chimney Man says. “What kind of deer attacks like that?!” Yeller questions. Suddenly, a loud speaker can be heard screeching. “What is that?!” Yeller questions. “Attention campers! Its come to my attention that I forgot to warn you about the island’s wild life. Under normal circumstances, they are usually chill, but tonight’s a bit different. Look up at the sky.” Sam says. Andy looks up at the sky and notices a full moon. “Well that explains it…” Andy says. “So just be aware that there are other dangers in the woods besides Mr. Whiskers. Oops...I may have just accidentally let on that you all are looking for him. Sorry about that! Good luck! Sam signing off!” Sam says. “When do we get to vote HIM off?” Yeller wonders.

The Formidable Mermaids are walking through. “Well this is just GRAND! Not only are we hunting a mentally unbalanced cat but our loving host just basically WARNED the mentally unbalanced cat that we are looking for him! And on top of that, we have a bunch of anger fueled animals hunting us too! FANTASTIC!” Daisy snaps. “City.” Dun Dun adds. “That joke is old and tired!” Daisy snaps. “You old and tired, Lily!” Dun Dun counters. “My name is DAISY!” Daisy yells. “No, it LILY!” Dun Dun argues. “Will you two shut up before you get us killed?!” Claire asks. “Seriously…” Lauren says. “She started it…” Daisy says. “Dun Dun going to finish it too.” Dun Dun says. “You know, normally I’d be all for the drama, but we are currently trying to find an incredibly dangerous animal!” Claire says. “Why are we trying to hide from Mr. Whiskers? We are the ones who are supposed to be hunting him!” Daisy points out. “What’s the game plan, Daisy? You just going to walk up to Mr. Whiskers and kindly ask him to accompany us to the docks?” Claire asks. “Of course not! We find Mr. Whiskers, then Lauren jumps him, throws him into a sack, and then we drag him to the docks.” Daisy says. “We don’t have a sack.” Lauren points out. “Okay, then we’ll skip that step and just drag him to the docks. Easy peasy!” Daisy says. “Oh yeah, as easy as making your way through a mine field.” Claire sarcastically says. Meanwhile, something can be seen watching them from up in a tree. Lauren stops and begins looking around. “What’s wrong, babe?” Claire asks. “We aren’t alone.” Lauren says. “Is it Mr. Whiskers?!” Daisy asks. “Do I look clairvoyant?” Lauren questions. “In fairness, you do seem to believe something is watching us despite no one being in physical view. I think it is a fair assumption to think that perhaps-” Before Bo can finish, Mr. Whiskers flies down from the trees and attacks him! “Someone help! He’s got me!” Bo cries. Dun Dun grabs a giant stick, and when she swings it at Mr. Whiskers, Mr. Whiskers ducks and Dun Dun hits Daisy instead! Mr. Whiskers hisses at them before running back off into the woods. Claire helps Daisy off the ground. “You okay?” Claire asks. “I’m fine, no thanks to that IDIOT! What were you thinking?!” Daisy asks. “Dun Dun try to help old bald man! But if this treatment Dun Dun going to get for being hero, Dun Dun no helping ANYONE ANYMORE!” Dun Dun yells. “I do appreciate your assistance, Dun Dun.” Bo says. “Yeah Dun Dun, thanks so much for helping Bo at the expense of my FACE!” Daisy snaps. “It needed some rearranging.” Dun Dun says.

DAISY’S CONFESSIONAL: “I should be awarded that million dollars just for the disrespect I have to endure on a daily basis! I mean, I’m mostly fine with Claire now, Lauren doesn’t talk enough to get on my nerves, but Dun Dun? Lets just say I look forward to the day where she is sent packing. Oh, and just so I don’t leave him out, Bo needs to chill on all of the drawn out sentences. Just say what you need to say! There’s no need to litter it with his fancy vocabulary! We get it, he’s educated! So am I, but you don’t see me trying to over complicate all of my sentences!” Daisy says.

Yeller, Cop, and Andy are creeping through the woods. Yeller turns towards the camera. “Shhhh! Be very, very quiet! I’m hunting rabbits-I mean, kitties!” Yeller says. Yeller begins looking around. “Wait, where the heck is Chimney Man?” Yeller questions. Andy points up. Yeller and Cop look up and see Chimney Man hiding in a tree. “Are you kidding me?” Yeller asks. “I can’t be walking around down there while that deer is still on the loose!” Chimney Man says. “He’s got a point there.” Cop notes. “No he doesn’t! If we don’t find Mr. Whiskers, we lose! And if we lose, we’ll be down to three team members!” Yeller points out. “I get it! No need to yell math at me!” Cop says. “I’M NOT YELLING!” Yeller yells. “You kinda sound like you’re yelling to me.” Cop says. “What are you gonna do? Arrest me for disturbing the peace? This isn’t Littlebridge, your cardboard badge doesn’t mean anything here!” Yeller taunts. “Its not cardboard, its PLASTIC!” Cop snaps. “I DON’T CARE!” Yeller screams. “Okay, I think we all need to take a step back. I understand we are all very angry right now. After all, Mr. Whiskers did kick me.” Andy says. “Are you seriously trying to use our argument as an opportunity to whine about your own problems?” Cop asks. “I’m not whining! Your lucky my Mom isn’t here or I’d tell on you to her!” Andy says.

COP’S CONFESSIONAL: “He’s right, I am lucky she isn’t here. That woman was obsessed with me...not that I can blame her. Have you seen these sunglasses? I’m something of a catch.” Cop claims.

“We are getting nowhere except for at each other’s throats!” Yeller points out. “I like being there!” Cop says. “That’s not the point! Mr. Whiskers is still at large and we need to find him and catch him before the other team does!” Yeller says. “I have an idea!” Chimney Man says. “Oh no…” Yeller mutters. “So, we lure Mr. Whiskers into a house, right? Then, we get him to climb into the house’s chimney! He won’t be able to get out! Then I will use my mad chimney skills to pull him out and hand him over to Sam!” Chimney Man says. “That’s a nice plan, Chimney Man, we’re just missing one tiny little thing…” Yeller says. “Oh? What’s that?” Chimney Man wonders. “A HOUSE!” Yeller screams. “Oh...well you gotta admit it was a good plan.” Chimney Man says. “It really wasn’t.” Cop argues. “Hey look, it Disgraceful Dolphins!” Dun Dun can be heard saying. The Dolphins turn and see Lauren, Dun Dun, Claire, Daisy, and Bo. “That’s graceful, something you don’t know nothing about.” Yeller says. “What are YOU doing here?” Cop asks. “Um...same reason you are? Looking for the cat?” Lauren says. “Oh, well what makes you think you’re gonna find him here?!” Cop asks. “We saw him run in this direction.” Daisy says. “You SAW Mr. Whiskers?” Andy asks. “I’m afraid so. In fact, he assaulted me!” Bo reveals. “You were able to fight him off?” Yeller asks. “No, he got scared and ran off after Dun Dun clobbered me with a stick.” Daisy says. “Aw, really? I always miss the good stuff.” Yeller says. “You ladies can go now, we’ve got this area covered.” Cop says. “Pardon, but there aren’t just ladies on this team!” Bo points out. “I’m sorry, you’re right. I forgot about Dun Dun.” Cop says. “Say, I have an idea! Why don’t we team up to find Mr. Whiskers?” Andy asks. “Why on earth would we do a stupid thing like that?” Daisy questions. “Because he’s a threat to all of us! Don’t you want to see him taken off the island so we can feel safe again?” Andy asks. “But...we’re competing in a challenge! We can’t just work together!” Claire says. “Which is more important? The challenge or our safety?” Andy asks. “Is that a serious question? THE CHALLENGE! I’m sure our lives will be in danger three dozen more times before this season is over, Mr. Whiskers’ reign of terror isn’t exactly a change of pace for this show.” Daisy points out. “I’m afraid I disagree Daisy. Mr. Whiskers poses a significant threat. Therefore, I propose a peace treaty with our rivals, at least for the duration of this dangerous challenge.” Bo says. Bo walks over to Andy. “Andy, as a fairly reasonable fellow, would you, on behalf of your team, agree to a truce between our dueling teams?” Bo asks. “I would love to.” Andy says, as he shakes Bo’s hand. “Someone, please photograph this momentous occasion. The Dolphins and the mermaids...together as one.” Bo says. Dun Dun takes a picture of Bo and Andy’s handshake. “Wonderful, now that that is settled, I would like to have my attorney draw up a document to make this peace treaty official.” Bo says. “Hold on, Bo. I’m all for a truce, but don’t you think this is going just a bit...overboard?” Andy asks. “I think this whole truce is going overboard…” Daisy mumbles. “Nonsense! A written document is necessary for all historic moments!” Bo says. “I think we can just skip over it for this particular moment. Try to remember that this is just temporary.” Andy notes. “Oh...alright.” Bo says.

BO’S CONFESSIONAL: “But I wanted to sign the document!” Bo cries.

“So, we’re on the same page together? We’re going to team up to take down Mr. Whiskers?” Yeller asks. “Yeah, of course!” Daisy happily exclaims. “Great, lets get looking then.” Yeller says. The teams begin walking off together, but Daisy pulls Claire aside. “What?!” Claire asks. “We both know this alliance isn’t going to work out, so we need to come up with a plan for when we do find Mr. Whiskers.” Daisy says. “We?! Where is this “we” business coming from?” Claire wonders. “I thought our relationship was evolving!” Daisy says. “So suddenly I’m your partner in crime? There’s a difference between being partial acquaintances to scheming together!” Claire says. “Do you disagree that we shouldn’t have to share our victory with those annoying Dolphins? Lets face it! We’re going to end up doing most of the work, and then they will accept the glory!” Daisy says. “Okay...you aren’t wrong that could be a possibility. Andy is cool, but I don’t trust Yeller, Cop, or the Chimney guy one bit.” Claire says. Daisy smiles. “I knew you’d see things my way. So, ready to hear my plan?” Daisy asks. Daisy leans in and whispers something in Claire’s ear. “I feel like I’m making a deal with the devil...but sounds good.” Claire says. “You know what they say, better the devil you know than the devil you don’t.” Daisy says. “Claire!” Lauren can be heard calling. “Coming!” Claire shouts, before running to catch up with the group.

The two teams are now walking through the woods together. “This is so much fun! It feels like we’re all camping together, without the camping part!” Chimney Man says. “Wow, that good point! Roofing Man smart!” Dun Dun says. Lauren pulls Claire aside. “Can I talk to you real quick?” Lauren asks. “What’s up?” Claire asks. “I just wanted to ask what you and Daisy were talking about earlier. You two had your heads together for quite a while.” Lauren points out. “Oh, it wasn’t THAT long.” Claire says. “It kinda was.” Lauren notes. “Its nothing for you to be worried about. We were just...strategizing.” Claire tells her. “You two forming an alliance or something like that?” Lauren asks. “An alliance? No! Of course not! That’s...that’s crazy.” Claire says. “Mmhm. If you say so.” Lauren says.

LAUREN’S CONFESSIONAL: “I can’t believe I’m actually using this dumb thing, but since I apparently can’t talk to Claire...something is up with her. I don’t know what is going on with her and Daisy, but knowing Daisy like I do, its nothing good.” Lauren says.

CLAIRE’S CONFESSIONAL: “I love Lauren, and I feel really bad about keeping this from her...but I know she wouldn’t approve. I originally was on board with the alliance with the other team, but after thinking about it, the other team can’t be trusted! Better we stab them in the back before they can do it to us, right?” Claire asks.

CHIMNEY MAN’S CONFESSIONAL: “CHIMNEYS!” Chimney Man exclaims.

“Oh Mr. Whiskers! I’ve got some yummy catnip for you!” Yeller calls out. “I thought we didn’t want to lure him to us!” Cop notes. “That was when there were four of us. There are nine of us now!” Yeller points out. Suddenly, footsteps can be heard. “Oh dear, is it him?” Bo wonders. “I really, really hope so…” Daisy says. Mr. Whiskers comes out of the bushes, his eyes like fire. “Mister of the Whiskers, we ask that you come with us so we can send you off island!” Dun Dun says. “Did you really have to tell him all that?” Andy asks. “Yes.” Dun Dun states. Mr. Whiskers flies at Dun Dun and tackles her to the ground! “HELP! MISTER OF THE WHISKERS GOT ME!!!!” Dun Dun screams. Suddenly, Yeller clobbers Mr. Whiskers over the head with a stick! “Got him!” Yeller says. “Excellent work, my boy!” Bo says. “So what now?” Cop asks. “Well, if both teams are gonna get credit, I guess we should both bring him down to the dock.” Lauren says. Daisy turns towards Claire, who is standing behind Yeller, and nods. Suddenly, Claire grabs a stick and hits Yeller over the head! “Yeller my son!” Bo shouts. “TRAITORS!” Cop yells. “Come on, lets get him back to the dock!” Daisy tells Claire. “Claire, what are you doing?!” Lauren questions. “Winning this challenge for us!” Claire says. Claire picks up Mr. Whiskers and takes off. “We gotta go after her!” Cop says. “What about Yeller?” Andy asks. “Fine, stay with him! Chimney dude, you’re with me!” Cop tells him. Cop grabs Chimney Man’s arm and drags him after the other team. Lauren and Bo walk over to Andy and Yeller. “How’s he doing?” Lauren questions. “He’s going to be okay.” Andy says. “Thank goodness…” Bo says. “What are you two still doing here? I figured you’d be on your way to the dock.” Andy says. “I wasn’t prepared to leave my son behind.” Bo says. “And I don’t condone whatever that was…” Lauren says. “You didn’t know Claire was going to do that?” Andy asks. “Not a clue.” Lauren admits. “So much for my peace treaty…” Bo says.

Meanwhile, Claire, Daisy, and Dun Dun are running through the woods with Mr. Whiskers in tow. “Where’s Lauren?” Claire asks. “We can’t worry about that right now! We need to get Mr. Whiskers down to the dock, THEN we can come back for Lauren!” Daisy says. “Get back here!” Someone can be heard yelling. Daisy looks behind her and sees Cop and Chimney Man gaining on them. “Ugh! Since when are those idiots physically able to run?!” Daisy wonders. Suddenly, Cop lunges at Claire and tackles her to the ground, causing her to throw Mr. Whiskers into the air! Chimney Man runs past them and manages to catch Mr. Whiskers before he hits the ground. “I got him!” Chimney Man announces. “NO!” Daisy screams. Dun Dun runs after Chimney Man in hot pursuit. “Give Dun Dun’s kitty back!!!” Dun Dun yells. “NO! Eat creosote and DIE!” Chimney Man yells. Suddenly, a rabbit hops out of the woods and in front of Chimney Man. “Aw, look at the cute little bunny rabbit!” Chimney Man says. Suddenly, the rabbit bites Chimney Man’s ankle! “AAAAAAAHHH! THE BUNNY RABBIT’S GOT ME!” Chimney Man screams. Dun Dun runs up to him. “Dun Dun will take Mister of the Whiskers off you hands.” Dun Dun says. “Oh, thanks ma’am.” Chimney Man says, as he hands Mr. Whiskers over to Dun Dun. Dun Dun runs off. “Hey, WAIT A MINUTE!” Chimney Man yells, realizing his mistake. Meanwhile, Dun Dun runs out of the woods and can now see the dock. “Dun Dun gonna make it!” Dun Dun shouts. Dun Dun runs to the dock, but finds Lauren standing in front of it! “Going somewhere?” Lauren asks. “Out of Dun Dun way! She got challenge to win! Wait...you on Dun Dun team! Why you stopping her?” Dun Dun questions. Cop manages to catch up. “Stop right there!” Cop shouts. “Give him to me, I’ll handle this.” Lauren says. “Okay.” Dun Dun says, as she passes Mr. Whiskers to Lauren. Lauren then hands Mr. Whiskers over to Cop! “WHAT YOU DOING?!” Dun Dun asks. Cop manages to pass the finish line with Mr. Whiskers in his arms! Sam walks on to the scene. “And the Graceful Dolphins win the challenge!” Sam announces. Dun Dun walks over to Lauren. “Hey stupid! What you doing?! You ruin Dun Dun win!” Dun Dun notes. “I don’t have to answer to you.” Lauren says. Claire and Daisy show up. “Maybe you could talk to me, then. What were you thinking?!” Claire asks. “ME? I wasn’t the one...you know what? I don’t want to do this right now. I’ll see you back at the cabin.” Lauren says, before storming off. Sam walks over to Claire and Daisy. “I guess I don’t have to tell you two this means your team is sending someone home.” Sam says. “Yeah, we know!” Daisy says. “But, in happier news, we’ve got Mr. Whiskers back, so now HE can go home!” Sam says.

On the dock, Yeller, Cop, Andy, and Chimney Man look on as Mr. Whiskers is now tied to the log of shame, in a straight jacket and wearing a muzzle. “Was all that really necessary?” Yeller asks. “We needed to take extra precautions. Anyways, it was nice doing business with you, Mr. Whiskers. Have a safe swim!” Sam says, as he gives the log of shame a push. Mr. Whiskers can then be seen floating off into the distance…

In the cabin, Lauren is sitting on the bed when Claire comes in. “What’s going on with you?!” Claire asks. “I should be asking you that! When I asked you what was going on with you and Daisy, you told me it was nothing!” Lauren points out. “No, I said we were strategizing, which we were!” Claire notes. “You said there was no alliance!” Lauren says. “There wasn’t! We just agreed that the alliance we formed with the Dolphins could turn out badly!” Claire says. “When were you going to run this by me? Did Bo or Dun Dun know?” Lauren asks. “Well...no…and the reason I didn’t run this by you was because I knew you would be mad! Babe, I get why you’d be upset, but come on, I was thinking of the good of the team! Were you seriously going to put your faith in Yeller and Cop of all people?” Claire asks. “I’d put my faith in them before putting it in Daisy.” Lauren says. “Daisy is on our team!” Claire points out. “And she’s proven a million times she can’t be trusted! You use to be against her more than anyone here, now suddenly the two of you are BFFs!” Lauren notes. “We teamed up for this ONE challenge.” Claire argues. “It was more than one challenge where the two of you helped each other out, its just that this time was a lot more destructive!” Lauren says. “Destructive? The only reason we lost was because you handed Mr. Whiskers back to the other team!” Claire says. “Because I didn’t want to win by cheating!” Lauren states. “No, cheating would be forming an alliance with the other team! What Daisy and I did was actually play the game! Look, I get I should’ve told you about what we were planning, I’m not fighting with you about that. Where I don’t agree with you though is that forming an alliance with the other team was somehow more right than doing what we always do, sabotaging them at every turn!” Claire says. “Its not just about what was right when it comes to backstabbing the other team! You didn’t tell me about this plan because you didn’t trust me enough to make the right decision for our team, or the decision you THOUGHT was right. That’s the root of the problem here, Claire. You didn’t trust me, and now you’re giving me reason so I can’t trust you!” Lauren says. “What do you want me to say?” Claire asks. “How about you just say nothing? You’ll just make it worse.” Lauren says, before storming out.

Outside the cabin, Daisy and Dun Dun are standing together. “Are they almost done?! Dun Dun need beauty rest!” Dun Dun says. “What beauty?” Daisy asks. The door swings open and Lauren walks out. “Lauren! Everything okay in there? Sounded like things were getting pretty heated.” Daisy says. Lauren turns towards Daisy and shoves her up against the wall of the cabin! “I’m getting really tired of you and your antics!” Lauren says. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Daisy says. “I’m only gonna tell you this once, stay away from Claire or I’ll break every bone in your scrawny body!” Lauren warns. Daisy smirks. “You almost sound jealous. If you’re worried I’m after your girlfriend, you can relax. Its just that Claire is one of the few people on this team who are actually here to win no matter what it takes, I can’t help it that we’re bonding over that. Maybe if you develop more of an edge, you’ll have something to bond over too.” Daisy says. Lauren grabs Daisy’s throat and leans in close. “How’s this for an edge? I can make you disappear...and I will.” Lauren whispers. Lauren throws Daisy to the ground and walks away, leaving an unnerved Daisy behind…

Sam can be seen watching everything over a monitor. “Woah! How’s that for an ending? That right there had to have been the most intense throw down in Total Yeller Mania history I’d say! But, will they both be in the game long enough for this budding rivalry to continue? With the Formidable Mermaids on the losing end of tonight’s challenge, that leaves Lauren, Claire, Daisy, Dun Dun, and Bo’s heads on the chopping block. Which one will be taking the log of shame home? Find out next time in another thrilling episode of Total...Yeller...Mania...Castaways!” Sam says.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down