QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S1 Episode 10: Yeller's New Grandpa!

Go down

S1 Episode 10: Yeller's New Grandpa! Empty S1 Episode 10: Yeller's New Grandpa!

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:29 pm

*Yeller is watching TV. Bo comes in. "Son, I don't suppose you've seen your grandmother at all, have you?" Bo asks. "No, not since yesterday. Why?" Yeller asks. "She never returned home last night after she went clubbing." Bo says. "Grandma went clubbing? Good for her!" Yeller says. "Not good for her! What if some foul man kidnapped her and brought her to an undisclosed location where nobody will ever find her?!" Bo asks. "Come on dad, this is Grandma we're talking about. Who would want to kidnap her? And even if she were kidnapped, they would've gotten sick of her complaining and brought her back by now." Yeller says. "I suppose your right, but I cant help but feel concerned." Bo says. Grandma walks in. "Mother! Where on earth have you been?" Bo asks. "I was clubbing." Grandma says. "All night?" Bo asks. "Yeah, you have a problem with that?!" Grandma asks. "I suppose not." Bo says. He looks at her hand and sees a wedding ring. "Mother?! What on earth is that on your hand?!" Bo asks. "What does it look like?! Its a wedding ring!" Grandma says. "You got married?!" Bo asks. "Yes son, I did. Speaking of which, I invited your new stepfather over for dinner, so you better be on your best behavior!" Grandma yells. "You are inviting a complete stranger into my home? The man that you married that you probably hardly even know?! This is preposterous!" Bo yells. "Oh calm down! The only thing preposterous is that hat! Now go set the table you whiny baby!" Grandma yells. "What can I do Grandma?" Yeller asks. "Why don't you invite that sweet Dun Dun over? She's always SUCH a pleasure." Grandma says. "Uh, Grandma, I don't think that's a good idea." Yeller says. "Well its not your wedding reception, IS IT?!" Grandma yells. "I'll call her right away." Yeller says.

*Yeller, Bo, Grandma, and Dun Dun are sitting at the dinner table. "You marry rich man, right? He no good if he cant provide for Dun....uh, for you, Grandma." Dun Dun says. "He is the perfect man, the kind of man my idiot son could never be. You are going to be jealous of this wonderful man, Bo! He is truly remarkable." Grandma says. "Well if she says so, it must be the opposite." Bo says. "Are you giving me lip?!" Grandma asks. "No mother, of course not!" Bo says. Grandma slaps him. "Don't let me here you talking smack again!" Grandma yells. Bo nervously nods. The doorbell rings. "That must be him!" Grandma says. "Ooooh, Dun Dun's bank arrive! She cant wait to spend all his money!" Dun Dun says. Yeller gets up and walks to the front door. He opens it. "You have got to be kidding me! MY GRANDMOTHER MARRIED YOU?!" Yeller angrily asks. "Well its nice to bleeping see you too Yeller." Kooky says. "I thought you were locked up for that whole anger management class fiasco?" Yeller asks. "They turned me loose! They say if I'm a bleeping good boy, then I don't have to go back." Kooky says. Yeller leads Kooky into the kitchen. "Who invited ugly clown?" Dun Dun asks. "Don't call my husband an ugly clown! He's beautiful!" Grandma says. "Thank you my bleeping darling. That bleeping idiot has no idea what she's talking about." Kooky says. "HE Grandma's husband? He no have money!" Dun Dun says. "I don't care about the money, all I care about is having a wonderful man." Grandma says. "I don't suppose your new husband informed you that he recently was arrested for causing a brawl at an anger management class, did he?" Bo asks. "Of course I bleeping did! Milly and I are open with each other about bleeping everything!" Kooky says. "No money...for Dun Dun?" Dun Dun asks. "What's her bleeping problem?" Kooky asks. Dun Dun walks over to him. "You! You make Grandma think you have money when you don't! What kind of bad man are you?" Dun Dun asks. "He isn't a bad man, he's a good man!" Grandma says. "That's bleeping right! So if you don't want to leave this bleeping dinner party in a bleeping body bag, then you're gonna start bleeping respecting me!" Kooky yells. "Dun Dun will do no such thing. Dun Dun only respect two people, rich people and Dun Dun!" Dun Dun says. "Well you better bleeping plan on adding a third person to that list." Kooky says. Dun Dun jumps on the table. "You want to go?!" Dun Dun asks. "Yeah I wanna bleeping go!" Kooky yells as he jumps on the table. "Oh dear, not my dining room table! I just bought it!" Bo says. "You stay away from my husband you ugly beast!" Grandma says. "Dun Dun no ugly! Dun Dun beauty queen!" Dun Dun says. "Fight! Fight! Fight!" Yeller says. Dun Dun punches Kooky in the nose, and it falls off! Grandma gasps. "You told me that was your real nose!" Grandma yells. "I'm bleeping sorry dear, I lied." Kooky says. "The only reason I wanted to marry you was because you had a red nose, but now you don't!" Grandma yells. "We can bleeping work this out!" Kooky says. "We will work it out, in divorce court! Take your ugly afro and get out of this house!" Grandma yells. "I'll be bleeping back!" Kooky says. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Tell someone who gives a crap." Grandma says. Kooky runs out crying. "I never liked him anyway." Yeller says. "Man with red nose? Dun Dun can make money off of that! Stupid clown, wait! Dun Dun need to talk to you!" Dun Dun yells as she runs after him.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down