QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S1 Episode 09: The Life of a Cop

Go down

S1 Episode 09: The Life of a Cop Empty S1 Episode 09: The Life of a Cop

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:24 pm

*Yeller is sitting on his couch. Dun Dun walks in. "Dun Dun bored, entertain her." Dun Dun says. "How did you get in?! The front door was locked!" Yeller says. "Dun Dun pick the lock, duuuuuh!" Dun Dun says. "Well what do you want?" Yeller asks. "Dun Dun told you, she bored! What you gonna do about it?" Dun Dun asks. "Wanna watch TV?" Yeller asks. "We always watch TV, Dun Dun want to do something new." Dun Dun says. "What did you have in mind?" Yeller asks. "Dun Dun have perfect idea." Dun Dun says.

*Cop comes out of his bedroom and pours himself a cup of coffee. Yeller and Dun Dun are outside his window. "This idea was genius! I've always wondered what Cop did all day." Yeller says. Inside, Cop walks over to a dartboard and begins throwing darts at a picture of Yeller. "He has my picture? ON A DARTBOARD?!" Yeller asks. "Cop have sad life." Dun Dun says. After Cop is finished with the darts, he takes out Yeller and Cop puppets. "Stop right there Yeller! Your under arrest!" Cop makes the Cop puppet say. "Oh no! Not you! I knew I wouldn't be able to outrun you, Cop! Your such a awesome police officer!" Cop makes the Yeller puppet say. "I would never say that!" Yeller says. "Cop do good impression of you." Dun Dun says. Cop takes out a Dun Dun puppet. "WHAT HE DOING?!" Dun Dun asks. "Dun Dun stupid. She no match for Cop. Just arrest her, there no point running from you." Cop makes the Dun Dun puppet say. "He have no idea who Dun Dun is!" Dun Dun yells. Cop puts the Yeller and Dun Dun puppets in a cardboard jail cell. "All in a days work." Cop makes the Cop puppet say. "Wow, he loser." Dun Dun says. Cop puts the puppets away and then sits in a chair and stares into space.

2 hours later...

Cop is still staring into space. "He hasn't moved in 2 hours! This is getting boring." Yeller says. "Shhh, he alive!" Dun Dun says. Cop begins to look around before staring back into space again.

2 more hours later...

Cop's phone begins to ring. "Hello?.....What do you mean there is a hostage situation at the police station?....Well how is that my problem?.....Its my job? Don't tell me what my job is! Your not my boss!....The chief was killed and you are my boss now? When did this happen?.....Two years ago? Well nobody told me!" Cop says before hanging up. "Some people are just so ignorant." Cop says to himself. Cop looks around before opening a secret compartment in the wall and pulling out a box of donuts. "Cop have donuts and he no share with us? How rude!" Dun Dun says. "Cop doesn't even know we're here!" Yeller says. Cop's phone rings again. "Hello?...Queen Goo? Is that you?....Your trial is coming up and you want me to testify on your behalf?....Uh, yeah, sure, I'll be sure to be there." Cop says before hanging up. "That old bat can go play in traffic, I know I'm going to get "stuck in traffic" on my way to her trial." Cop says to himself while trying to hold in his laughter. "Who Queen Goo?" Dun Dun asks. "Nobody important." Yeller says. "Hm, I should go find something to arrest Yeller for. I'm sure he has an unpaid parking ticket or some sort of scheme he and that moron Dun Dun were involved in that was illegal." Cop says. "MORON?!" Dun Dun yells out in anger. Cop looks out his window and sees them. "What on earth?! HOW LONG HAVE THE TWO OF YOU BEEN THERE?!" Cop says. "Uh, about six hours or so." Yeller says. "Um...how much did you see?" Cop asks. "Enough to know you bad man. You don't even do good impersonation of Dun Dun, you feel ashamed of yourself." Dun Dun says. "Me? You were the one spying on an unsuspecting civilian!" Cop says. "Was Dun Dun committing a crime?" Dun Dun asks. "How am I supposed to do? I don't know anything about criminal justice." Cop says. "Why don't we make a little deal? We'll forget about what you were doing, and you'll forget what we were doing." Yeller says. "Uh, deal." Cop says. "Good, we'll see you later." Yeller says. As they are walking off, Dun Dun sticks her tongue out at Cop. Cop breathes a sigh of relief.

*Dun Dun and Yeller are sitting on Yeller's couch. "You get pictures?" Dun Dun asks. "Yup, how much do you think we can sell these to the media for?" Yeller asks.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down