QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S1 Episode 04: Kooky's School of Self Control

Go down

S1 Episode 04: Kooky's School of Self Control Empty S1 Episode 04: Kooky's School of Self Control

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:24 pm

*Yeller is handcuffed to a desk while Cop is eating a donut. "Can I have one?" Yeller asks. "Sorry, don't have enough." Cop says. "You have three boxes!" Yeller yells. "Yeah, and they're all for me!" Cop says. Bo comes in. "Son, I just got word that you had been arrested! What happened?!" Bo asks. "Your son brutally attacked me." Cop says. "Is this true?" Bo asks. "He provoked me!" Yeller says. "That's right, blame it all on the arresting officer! Am I also responsible for the leak in your sink? Or the problem with your chimney?" Cop asks. "How do you know about any of that?" Yeller asks. "Uh, moving on. You see Yeller, your not getting off with a slap on the wrist this time." Cop says. "You don't really intend on taking this to court, do you?" Bo asks. "As much as I would love to, I cant. Yeller has been banned from the court after he and his buddy Dun Dun tried to sue the city for having too many houses on his street. This time, we are giving Yeller a different punishment, he's going to anger management classes!" Cop says. "But I don't need anger management classes!" Yeller yells. "My son is right! He is nowhere near as angry as, lets say, that clown fellow." Bo says. "You can argue with me all you like, but it isn't going to change anything. Yeller MUST take these classes if he wants to get out of here." Cop says. "Yeller sighs.

*Yeller walks into the anger class with Dun Dun. "Why must Dun Dun come with you?! Dun Dun have appointment with bank! It no going to rob itself." Dun Dun says. "Well too bad! You could use this class just as much as I can." Yeller says. Kooky walks in. "Oh hey Kooky, you taking this class too?" Yeller asks. "Taking it? I'm [CENSORED] teachin it!" Kooky says. "What?!" A surprised Yeller asks. "Its part of my [CENSORED] probation." Kooky says. "But you angry man!" Dun Dun says. "What'd she just [CENSORED] say?!" Kooky angrily asks. "What my brainless friend meant was that aren't you supposed to be TAKING these classes?" Yeller asks. "I did take them, now I'm [CENSORED] cured." Kooky says. "Yeah, it sure sounds it." Yeller sarcastically says. "Alright! Everyone take a [CENSORED] seat RIGHT [CENSORED] NOW!" Kooky yells. Someone walks in. "Sorry I'm late." The person says. Dun Dun looks at the person and gasps. "You!" Dun Dun says. Its the waiter from Rudolpho's! "No! Not her! Anybody but her! I cant take this class!" The waiter says. "You [CENSORED] can and you [CENSORED] will! Now sit your [CENSORED] butt down!" Kooky yells. The waiter sits next to Dun Dun. "You know I'm taking this stupid class because of you?" The waiter asks her. "Don't blame Dun Dun that you angry man." Dun Dun says. "After our fight, I either had to take this stupid class or go to jail for six months." The waiter says. "You should've done what Dun Dun done, escaped! Work every time!" Dun Dun says. "Well don't you worry you little troll, I will have my revenge!" The waiter says. "Don't be sassy with Dun Dun! She classy gal!" Dun Dun says. Kooky looks at them. "If you two are done [CENSORED] yapping, I would like to begin the [CENSORED] class." Kooky says. "Uh, excuse me, Dun Dun talking! SHUT UP!" Dun Dun yells. "What?! WHAT?!?!" Kooky angrily asks. "Nothing, continue angry clown." Dun Dun says. "Good. Now lets start with some breathing exercises. Take a deep [CENSORED] breath, and then breathe out." Kooky says. "This stupid." Dun Dun says. "I SAID [CENSORED] BREATHE!" Kooky yells. Dun Dun, Yeller, and the waiter all take a deep breath and breathe out. "Gee, you hair different color than before! You use hair dye or buy new wig?" Dun Dun asks. "Don't talk smack to me you little-" Before the waiter can finish, Kooky interrupts him. "Hey you! It would seem the two of you are having some [CENSORED] problems, care to share with the rest of the class?" Kooky asks. "Dun Dun got me arrested!" The waiter says. "Don't listen to that animal! He got Dun Dun arrested! She had to go through trouble of breaking out of jail!" Dun Dun says. "Well you were the one who started the fight!" The waiter says. "You threw first punch!" Dun Dun yells. "That's [CENSORED] enough! Now its clear to me that the two of you have a very intense conflict, we cant have that in this class, which is why the two of you will have to [CENSORED] work it out." Kooky says. "But how?" The waiter asks. "DUKE IT OUT!" Kooky yells. "Right here?!" Dun Dun asks. "Yeah [CENSORED] right here!" Kooky yells. "But this is an anger management class!" Yeller says. "And this is them managing their [CENSORED] anger!" Kooky says. "This is just going to make them more angry!" Yeller says. "People handle their [CENSORED] anger differently, I say let em kill each other! Everybody give em [CENSORED] room!" Kooky yells. Everyone makes room in the middle of the room, leaving Dun Dun and the waiter. "Okay, the [CENSORED] rules are simple! Whoever gets knocked the [CENSORED] out and has to go to the hospital loses! GO!" Kooky yells. The waiter throws the first punch, but Dun Dun ducks. "You better watch out! I got better at fighting!" The waiter says. "You fighting skills are about as real as you hair!" Dun Dun says. The waiter charges at her. Dun Dun ducks and the waiter accidentally hits Kooky! "Uh oh." The waiter says. Kooky gets up and angrily screams. Kooky picks up the waiter and throws him at Dun Dun. Dun Dun gets off the ground and throws the waiter back at Kooky, but hits Yeller instead! "Oh, your gonna pay for that!" Yeller yells. Yeller takes out a rock and throws it at Dun Dun. "Owie! Dun Dun been hit! Call 911! Dun Dun dying!" Dun Dun yells. Kooky takes a chair and throws it at the waiter, but hits one of the other classmates. "GET OUT OF THE [CENSORED] WAY YOU [CENSORED] IDIOT!" Kooky yells. The classmate picks up Kooky's desk and tosses it at Kooky! Bo walks in. "What the devil is goin-" Before Bo can finish, he gets hit by a door! Kooky pushes Dun Dun up against the wall and begins strangling her! Bo smashes a vase on Kooky's head and he falls down. Dun Dun starts swinging at Bo!

*At Yeller's house, the lights are off but the TV is on, no one is home. "Today, six people were arrested after a fight broke out at a local anger management class! Five of which being local citizens Alexander Yeller, Bo Yeller, Dun Dun, Kooky the Clown, and A waiter from the now destroyed restaurant Rudolpho's. The other person was not an important character, so we have chosen not to release his name. During this fight, the city was placed under lockdown and the military had to come and intervene. Stay tuned for more details at 11!" The news reporter says.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down