QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Episode 08: Rudolph the Brainless Reindeer!

Go down

S4 Episode 08: Rudolph the Brainless Reindeer! Empty S4 Episode 08: Rudolph the Brainless Reindeer!

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:37 pm

In the Yeller household, Bo is sitting on the sofa, watching TV. "Ah the holiday season...there is nothing like celebrating by sitting down and watching 'Its a Wonderful Life." Bo says. A hammer flies out of nowhere, and smashes the TV! Bo turns around, and sees Yeller. "What would possess you to do that?" Bo asks. "I hate that freaking movie! Every year, every day of this stupid season, you sit down and watch that garbage, and I always get stuck having to listen to it!" Yeller says. "You could always go upstairs to your room." Bo suggests. "I tried, but you have the volume up so loud, I can hear the TV from down the street!" Yeller complains. Yeller walks over to Mr. Whiskers, who is laying in the cat bed. "Get up!" Yeller orders. Mr. Whiskers hisses at him, before running out of the room. Yeller then sits in the cat bed. "Someone is in a foul mood! It is the holiday season, dear boy! You are supposed to be happy, cheery, filled with joy! Besides, are you not looking forward to the presents that Santa will be bringing you?" Bo asks. "Come on, Dad, we both know Santa isn't coming here." Yeller says. "Surely you don't think Santa is still holding onto that little incident. Son, that was years ago!" Bo notes. "Dad, he nearly died going down our fireplace. Dun Dun and I thought he was dead, so we went and buried him in the woods!" Yeller recalls. "I'm sure he has gotten past that by now." Bo says. "Do you think he got past us having Michael stash him in the trunk of a car the next year?" Yeller asks. "Santa is a very forgiving fellow, son! Stop trying to spread your pessimistic propaganda! I have an idea, rather than sitting around here moping, perhaps we could go and purchase a Christmas tree!" Bo suggests. "Dad, its Christmas Eve. There is no way you are gonna find a tree on Christmas Eve!" Yeller says. "The only reason I have not already purchased a bloody tree is because I spent the past two weeks in the hospital, after the roof you and Dun Dun supposedly fixed caved in on my bedroom!" Bo says. "Come on, Dad, it wasn't THAT big of a deal." Yeller says. "I was in a coma for nine days, son. They were ready to turn my life support off!" Bo notes. "They wouldn't have done that if you didn't have one of those advanced directive thingys. You know, the one that says to turn off your life support AND donate all your organs." Yeller says. "I don't have an advanced directive@!" Bo notes. "Well, that explains why Dun Dun was selling kidneys in the hospital lobby. I never would've told her I wanted in on that if I knew they were your organs, Dad. Oh, by the way, some guy who is 107 years old bought your heart." Yeller says. "THE TREE, SON!" Bo yells.

In House of Dun, Leafy Fan finishes putting Christmas lights on a two foot tall tree without any pine needles. Leafy Fan plugs in the lights, and only one of the bulbs work. Dun Dun climbs through the window, carrying a giant sack. "Do lights work?" Dun Dun asks. "Only one of them works. That's what happens when you get Christmas lights from Dumpster diving." Leafy Fan says. "What you complaining about? We have nice tree!" Dun Dun says. "The tree was nice, when we first used it four years ago." Leafy Fan notes. "Recycling good for environment!" Dun Dun notes. Dun Dun drops the sack, and pulls out a present. "Here, Dun Dun got you gift." Dun Dun says. "But, tomorrow is Christmas." Leafy Fan notes. "Dun Dun might be in jail by then, so she giving you gift now." Dun Dun tells her. Leafy Fan looks at the tag on the gift. "To: Timmy...From: Mommy and Daddy. Dun Dun, where did you get this?" Leafy Fan asks. "At store, duh!" Dun Dun says. Leafy Fan tears off the wrapping paper, and finds a pacifier. "Gee...you shouldn't have." Leafy Fan says. "Ingrate! You no like Dun Dun's gift? Dun Dun spent big money on present!" Dun Dun claims. Suddenly, sirens can be heard. "Uh oh. If they ask for Dun Dun, she no here." Dun Dun says, before jumping through a hole in the floor. Leafy Fan looks out the window. "They aren't coming here!" Leafy Fan says. Dun Dun climbs out from the hole. Leafy and I are gonna go upstairs and celebrate Christmas on our own!" Leafy Fan says. "How dare you treat Dun Dun like this! Dun Dun the one who give crazy leaf lady roof over head!" Dun Dun says. "You don't even own this place!" Leafy Fan notes. "Which mean you no have to pay rent! Leafy lady may shower Dun Dun with thanks, now." Dun Dun says. Leafy Fan shakes her head, before walking upstairs. "And stay up there! While nutty leaf woman up there, pack bag, Dun Dun want you out by morning! And on you way out, give Dun Dun her Christmas present!" Dun Dun yells. Dun Dun hears a crash outside. "What the Dun was that?" Dun Dun wonders. Dun Dun walks outside, and finds Rudolph lying in the snow, unconscious! Dun Dun stares at Rudolph for a moment, before going back inside.

Up in the sky, Santa can be seen soaring through the air in his sled. "Giddy up you slow pokes, how are we suppose to cross the globe in one night if you useless fleabags are moving as slow as a slug? Rudolph, pick up the-" Santa stops, when he notices that Rudolph is gone. "Huh, I was wondering why it got so dark all of a sudden. Where did that rascal wander off to?" Santa wonders.

Dun Dun has a bonfire going in the middle of the living room, when there is a knock on the window. Dun Dun turns, and sees Rudolph. "Dun Dun closed!" Dun Dun yells. "Come on, please! Its cold out here!" Rudolph says. Dun Dun rolls her eyes, and signals for Rudolph to come in. Rudolph climbs through the window. "I would've used your front door, but its blocked off by police tape!" Rudolph notes. "Whatever police tell you, they lying. Dun Dun no do it. How you end up in Dun Dun's yard? Were you mugged?" Dun Dun asks. "I don't remember! Actually, I don't remember anything, not even my own name!" Rudolph says. "Dun Dun think you on wrong show. You belong over on Queen Goo." Dun Dun says. "So you really have no idea who I am?" Rudolph asks. "Dun Dun has never seen you before in her entire life." Dun Dun says. "Darn...I was hoping you could tell me." Rudolph says. Dun Dun notices Rudolph's nose. "That bright nose you have." Dun Dun notes. "I tried looking for an off switch, but I don't think the dang thing has one! Hey, do you mind if I stay here for a bit, while I try to remember who I am?" Rudolph asks. "Sure. In mean time, Dun Dun will teach coyote all about life." Dun Dun says. "I'm a coyote?" Rudolph asks. "Yes." Dun Dun answers.

At the mall, Yeller and Bo are on an escalator that's going down, as Christmas music can be heard playing in the background. "I don't believe my eyes. There was not a single Christmas tree to be purchased! How odd..." Bo says. "Odd? I told you this was gonna happen!" Yeller notes. As they are going down, Yeller notices Santa on the opposite escalator, going up. Yeller and Santa both lock eyes with one another. "Its him!" Yeller says. "Its whom?" Bo asks. "Santa! He's here!" Yeller says. "Come now, son. Its most likely one of those fake santas that the mall hires to entertain children." Bo says. Yeller is hit in the head by a present, and falls to the bottom of the escalator! Yeller looks up, and sees Santa prepared to throw another! Bo runs to Yeller's side. "Son! Are you okay?" Bo asks. "I was assaulted by Santa!" Yeller complains. Another present flies through the air, but Bo gets in the line of fire, and it hits him instead! Yeller looks up at Santa, and glares. "That does it! Why don't you come down here and fight me, you big red coward? Come on, butterball! Pretend I have a tote full of cookie and a fridge full of milk and get down here!" Yeller urges. "Son, might I recommend you not egg the man on? His temper was likely shortened after the fireplace incident." Bo says. Santa jogs down the escalator that is going up, and reaches Yeller. "Santa, surely you have better things to be doing than fighting in the middle of the mall." Bo says. Santa holds up a picture of Rudolph. "Have you seen this man?" Santa asks. "No, I'm afraid I haven't. Isn't that-" Before Bo can finish, Santa pushes him into the mall fountain!

Dun Dun and Rudolph are sitting around the fire in House of Dun. "Now, it time for test. If cop question coyote, what does coyote say?" Dun Dun asks. "I won't answer any questions until my attorney is present!" Rudolph answers. "Smart man. Question Two, when entering and breaking, how does coyote get in?" Dun Dun asks. "Through the window, of course! And if anyone catches me, I kick them in the shin and run!" Rudolph says. "Very good." Dun Dun says. "I have a question though, Miss. Dun Dun, isn't this stealing illegal?" Rudolph asks. "Dun Dun thought coyote said he have no memory!" Dun Dun says. "I don't, but I still know basic stuff like stealing is wrong!" Rudolph notes. "Well, lot has changed since coyote lose memory. Stealing now legal, and no longer bad." Dun Dun says. "Wow, that really is a big change!" Rudolph says. "Besides, you have no room to judge thief when you always trying to kill road runner!" Dun Dun says. "Who's the road runner?" Rudolph asks. "Hm, maybe amnesia no a lie after all." Dun Dun says. Leafy Fan comes downstairs. "Dun Dun, I came back so that you could apologize to me." Leafy Fan says. Leafy Fan gasps when she sees Rudolph, and faints! "Was it something I said?" Rudolph asks. Dun Dun shrugs.

At the mall, 'Silver Bells' is now playing, as Santa and Yeller prepare to fight. An elf shows up, and Santa hands him his coat. Santa then rolls up his sleeves. "This beat down has been a long time coming, kid." Santa says. Santa punches Yeller in the nose, and Yeller immediately falls unconscious. "Wow, that was quick! Ya did good this time, Santa!" Santa tells himself. Santa walks over to Yeller, who suddenly kicks Santa in the groin! Santa kneels over in pain, and Yeller jumps back to his feet. Yeller then punches Santa in the face, and his beard falls off! "I knew it was fake! Faker than that Christmas cheer you pretend to have!" Yeller says. Santa angrily screams, and charges at Yeller. Santa tackles Yeller into the mall fountain, and they land on Bo! Yeller and Santa emerge from under the water, and Yeller flicks water into Santa's eye! "My eye! MY EYE!" Santa screams. Out of nowhere, Santa pulls out a filled Christmas stocking, and swings it at Yeller! Yeller goes flying through the window of a nearby clothing store. A moment later, Yeller comes out, wearing a pink ballerina dress, and carrying a mannequin. Yeller then flings the mannequin at Santa, who ducks just in time. The mannequin instead hits Bo, who just managed to emerge from the water in the fountain. Bo falls back in, once again unconscious. "Time out! I'll be right back." Santa says, as he runs into the sport store. "You've got to be kidding me! Who takes a break in the middle of a fist fight?" Yeller wonders. Santa comes back out, carrying a bag. Santa reaches into the bag, and pulls out a shot gun! "Ho ho ho, you bald little punk!" Santa yells. Santa cocks the gun, and prepares to shoot, when a bunch of gasps can be heard. Santa and Yeller turn, and see a group of kids watching them! "Uh, children...this...this isn't what it looks like! Really!" Santa claims. "I can't believe it! Santa is a big old meanie!" One of the kids say. "No! Its not true! It can't be!" Santa yells. "Wait, where's his beard?" One of the kids ask. "He must be a fake, just like that Santa I saw on TV once!" One of the kids shout. "I am not a fake! I am the real Santa, you miserable little brats! Now worship me, or you will all get rocks for Christmas!" Santa threatens. "Sounds great to me." Yeller chimes in. "Get him!" One of the kids yell, before they all start piling on top of Santa!

Leafy Fan begins to wake up, and sees Dun Dun standing over her. "Where is he?" Leafy Fan asks. "Where who?" Dun Dun asks. "Rudolph! I know you're holding him prisoner here, just like me and Leafy!" Leafy Fan says. "Rudolph no here! Only living things in house are Dun Dun, Leafy Fan, and coyote from Looney Tunes." Dun Dun says. "What?!" Leafy Fan asks. "Dun Dun was surprised, too, but it true! He not just cartoon!" Dun Dun says. "Dun Dun, that guy downstairs is Rudolph the red nose reindeer! He's Santa's best reindeer!" Leafy Fan says. "Uh, Dun Dun think she know difference between coyote and reindeer." Dun Dun says. "Dun Dun, trust me, that is Rudolph! We need to get in touch with Santa!" Leafy Fan says. Dun Dun smacks Leafy Fan across the face! "Are you mad?! Santa no deserve Rudolph, he bad man!" Dun Dun says. "But we can't just keep him here! Doesn't he miss home?" Leafy Fan asks. "He no even remember Santa." Dun Dun says. "He has amnesia?!" Leafy Fan asks. "No! He just don't remember anything, stupid!" Dun Dun says. "I need to go tell him who he is, or I might end up on Santa's naughty list!" Leafy Fan says. "That Dun Dun's little buddy! You will tell him NOTHING!" Dun Dun yells. "Oh yeah, and how do you plan on stopping me?" Leafy Fan asks. Dun Dun smirks, and holds up Leafy. Leafy Fan gasps. "Leafy! But how?" Leafy Fan asks. "Dun Dun picked up dumb leaf while you were in night night land." Dun Dun says. "Please, Dun Dun, you don't want to do this!" Leafy Fan begs. "You leave Dun Dun's friend alone, and leaf get to live. You tell Dun Dun's friend truth, leaf get to die!" Dun Dun threatens. "Can't we come to some kind of compromise?" Leafy Fan asks. "No!" Dun Dun barks. Leafy Fan attempts to inch towards Dun Dun, but Dun Dun slightly tears Leafy! Leafy Fan gasps. "Not a step closer!" Dun Dun yells. "Please, you don't want to do this!" Leafy Fan yells. "Dun Dun DOES want to do this!" Dun Dun mockingly says, with a nod. Dun Dun begins backing away from Leafy Fan, towards the window. "Dun Dun, you can't do this!" Leafy Fan says. "Leafy Fan keep mouth shut about Rudolph, or Dun Dun throws Leafy out window!" Dun Dun warns. Out of nowhere, Rudolph rushes into the room, and tackles Dun Dun out the window! Rudolph then catches Leafy before it can fly away. "I remembered everything! Stealing IS wrong, that liar!" Rudolph says. Leafy Fan runs over, and grabs Leafy. "Leafy, you're alive!" Leafy Fan exclaims. "All in a days work. Now, to go find Santa. Merry Christmas, Leafy Fan, and I promise, you'll be getting some great presents this year!" Rudolph says, before flying out the window.

The next day, Yeller is sitting on the couch, opening Christmas presents, as the news plays in the background. "An eventful Christmas Eve took place at the Littlebridge Mall last night. A potential shooting was avoided when a brave group of children tackled the assailant, and restrained him long enough for the proper authorities to arrive. The suspect, identified as THE Santa Clause, is in police custody right now, being held on $15 bail. Unfortunately, he couldn't pay his own bail because his assets have been frozen, and no one else has stepped up to pay it for him. Until his trial, Mr. Clause has been remanded to a super max prison. However, for those of you Christmas fanatics, fret not, for Christmas was not ruined. A warm hearted bald man delivered presents to all the boys and girls across the globe in Santa's place. As such, he has been granted the key to the city, and has been nominated for the nobel peace prize. Unfortunately, since he was busy tending to the good little boys and girls across the planet, his father, one of the victims of the vicious Clause, he was unable to get his father medical attention in time. His father has since lapsed into a coma, and is currently on life support." The news reporter says. "That's slander!" Yeller snaps, before turning the TV off. Someone knocks on the door. "Come in!" Yeller calls out. Leafy Fan walks in. "Merry Christmas, Yeller!" Leafy Fan exclaims. "Yeah yeah yeah, what do you want?" Yeller asks. "I wanted to know if you heard from Dun Dun. I haven't seen her since she was air lifted to the hospital last night." Leafy Fan says. "Oh yeah. She was released, but, the hospital finally caught on to the fact that the health insurance card she's been using doesn't actually belong to her, so she has a big bill to pay." Yeller says. "How is she gonna pay all that money back?" Leafy Fan asks. "All she would say is that she had a plan to make loads and loads of money." Yeller says.

In Bo's hospital room, Grandma is sitting by his bedside. "You good for nothing boy, you've always had a soft head! I told you you should wear a helmet everywhere you go instead of that stupid top hat, but did you listen to mother? Noooooooo! You always thought you were smarter than everybody else! Well who's on top now, son? Hint, the one who isn't at death's door!...Of course, I do hope you recover." Grandma says. "Excuse me." A voice says. Grandma turns, and Dun Dun, who is in a full body cast, is revealed to be sitting behind a desk. "Would you care for organs? You can have old bald man's liver for only five thousand dollar!" Dun Dun says. "Do you have a spare kidney?" Grandma asks.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down