QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 101(4/24/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 101(4/24/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 101(4/24/24)

Post by QG Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:02 am

At Baronville, Zoey is led into the visiting room and she smiles when she sees who is sitting on the other side of the glass. Zoey sits across from them and picks up the phone. “My my, this is a most welcomed surprise.” Zoey says. The other person is revealed to be Dylan. “You seem to know who I am.” Dylan notes. “How could I not? You’re Dylan Stanpatos. CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises, and most recently, CEO of Masters Corp. You’re quite famous in this city.” Zoey notes. “Pretty sure infamous is probably the more appropriate term.” Dylan says. “There isn’t much difference in my eyes. So, I assume Daisy Nichols sent you here. You must be the one who was interested in the diamond necklace.” Zoey says. “That’s a good guess. Out of curiosity, what made you decide to sell the necklace?” Dylan wonders. “The police commissioner stopped by earlier today to visit with Lydia Masters. You do know who Lydia Masters is, don’t you? Of course you do, the two of you were once married right up until she cheated on you with Lucas Cambino.” Zoey says. “Thank you for the reminder.” Dylan says. “I’m not trying to rub it in, Mr. Stanpatos. Quite frankly, I find what Lydia did to you to be absolutely deplorable. You deserve much better than what Lydia had to offer you.” Zoey says. “You know that just from a two minute conversation with me?” Dylan asks. “I’m excellent at reading people, and you know something? I feel like you and I have a great deal in common. Maybe we could go grab a drink sometime, once I’m released.” Zoey says. “What makes you so sure I’ll be on the market in 17 years?” Dylan wonders. “Who said anything about me being here for 17 years? If all goes well, maybe I’ll get out sooner than that.” Zoey says. “Are you planning an escape or something?” Dylan asks. “Heavens no, going on the run is far too expensive. But I am a model prisoner, perhaps I’ll get out on good behavior. Or who knows? Maybe some guardian angel will be able to pull some strings and get me released.” Zoey suggests. “They would have to be a pretty powerful angel to make that happen. Anyways, let’s get back to the necklace.” Dylan says. “All business no play, huh? And here I was hoping that maybe you and I could build something of a friendship. As I said, we just have so much in common.” Zoey says. “And I think you might be right about that, but before we go building any friendships, I’d just really like to get this business surrounding the necklace taken care of. You see, it’s very important that I get my hands on it.” Dylan says. “So I gathered. I did hear a bit of the conversation that Lydia had with the police commissioner, and it sounds like these jewels are very important. It makes me think you’d be willing to do whatever it takes to get your hands on this necklace.” Zoey says. “I’m open to negotiating. Name your price and we’ll see if I can match it.” Dylan says. “I’m familiar with your net worth. Any price I ask for, I’m pretty much certain you’d be able to meet it. However, the compensation I’m asking for the necklace is a bit more complex than money.” Zoey says. “Is it something that is feasible with you being incarcerated?” Dylan wonders. “See, that’s the thing. I’m beginning to realize that I’m not cut out for prison life.” Zoey says. “I imagine most people feel that way after going to jail.” Dylan says. “Indeed, but most people aren’t in a position to do something about it. You have considerable resources at your disposal, you have allies in some pretty powerful positions, I’m thinking that maybe you could pull some strings, get me released? Then once I’m out, maybe we could go for that drink I suggested.” Zoey says. “You want me to get you released?” Dylan asks. “That’s what I said, isn’t it? Come on, just think about it! Not only would doing so get you that shiny necklace I have, but it would drive Lucas and Lydia absolutely mad to know that I was released while Lydia is still locked up here! Doesn’t that sound wonderful?” Zoey asks. “Maybe if I gave a damn about Lucas or Lydia, but I don’t. Truthfully, I rarely ever think about the two of them.” Dylan says. “You thought about them enough when you stole Masters Corp from them.” Zoey points out. “That was strictly business.” Dylan claims. “Without a hint of a personal vendetta sprinkled in?” Zoey asks. Dylan smirks. “Yeah, I didn’t think so. Oh come on, Dylan! What do you have to lose by getting me released? Are you worried that I won’t behave myself and I’ll end up right back here? If it means anything, I promise I’ll be on my best behavior.” Zoey tells him. “That isn’t the issue…” Dylan says. “Then what is the issue?” Zoey wonders. “I think you’ve got the wrong idea about me, thinking that I can somehow get you released.” Dylan says. “You are the head of one of the most powerful empires in the world, you’re a former agent for the WPA, you mean to tell me that you don’t know a single person capable of getting me released? I’m not sure I buy that.” Zoey says. “Believe whatever you want.” Dylan says. “Let me put it this way. Your only hope of acquiring this necklace is to get me out of here. If you don’t think you’re able to do that, then I’m afraid we’re both wasting our time with this little meeting.” Zoey says. “Come on, Zoey, it’s not a total waste! You’re getting the pleasure of my company.” Dylan jokes. Zoey smiles. “You’re having fun? That’s lovely, I’m having fun too! I think we’d be having much more fun outside of this dreary prison visiting room, so why don’t you be a dear and arrange for me to get out of here, hm? Trust me, turning me down would be a huge mistake.” Zoey warns. Dylan contemplates.

At Masters Corp, Andy arrives at the front door of the building and pulls out a lockpick set. Andy begins picking the lock of the front door and after a few moments, is able to get it open. “Bingo. Here we go. Once we get our hands on this necklace, we’ll be one step closer to stopping Lawrence from whatever the hell he is planning.” Andy mutters. Andy then proceeds to open the front door. As Andy walks into the building, the camera pans up and reveals a red light blinking above the door…

At Baronville, before Dylan can answer Zoey, he gets a notification on his phone. “You’re checking your phone? Seriously? You’re lucky this isn’t a date, because you would not be making a good first impression! Well, it’s not a date yet anyways.” Zoey says. “I have to go.” Dylan says. “Pardon?” Zoey asks. “The silent alarm at one of my office buildings went off, I need to go and check it out.” Dylan says. “Don’t you have people on your payroll who can do that?” Zoey asks. “I’d prefer to check things out myself.” Dylan says. “Or perhaps the break in provided you with a convenient excuse not to answer my question.” Zoey suggests. “Believe it or not, it really does pain me to have to cut our conversation short so soon. You’re such engaging company.” Dylan says. Zoey smiles. “Why thank you, Dylan. It’s just too bad about that necklace though, right? I mean, I’m sure you must know that as much as I’ve enjoyed our little chat, I’m not gonna hold it for you. The offer I gave you, it’s kinda a one time offer that expires the second you walk out that door.” Zoey says. “Zoey, I could be completely wrong, but I really don’t think anyone is going to be able to match your demands. If I decide to entertain your deal, I’m confident it’ll still be on the table once I come back to it.” Dylan says. “I wouldn’t be too sure. I bet there are a great number of people who would kill to get their hands on this necklace, and if they’d be willing to kill for it, getting me released from this dump would be pretty easy, wouldn’t you say?” Zoey asks. “We’ll be in touch.” Dylan says, before winking at Zoey, standing up, and walking out. “I wouldn’t be too sure about that…” Zoey mutters.

At Masters Corp, Andy punches a code into the elevator keypad. The elevator doors close and the elevator begins descending to a sub basement level. Once the elevator stops, the door opens and reveals a long corridor. Andy makes his way down the corridor and eventually comes across a door. “I hope this isn’t another locked door.” Andy says. Andy tries the doorknob and is pleasantly surprised when it opens without any problems. Andy enters the room and finds a safe sitting on a small round table. “This must be it…” Andy mutters. Andy walks over to the safe, uses the combination that Lydia gave to Rebecca, and manages to get it open. Andy looks inside the safe and smiles when he sees the diamond bracelet inside!

On the rooftop of Slate Gray, Bethany slides the engagement ring onto Kaylie’s finger. “Perfect fit.” Bethany says. “So how did you manage to get your hands on an engagement ring so quickly? My mom mentioned marriage this morning, so you had to have gotten the ring after that.” Kaylie notes. “Trust me, it wasn’t easy. I’ve been searching for one that I thought would be perfect for you pretty much all day. Honestly, it took so long to the point where I was starting to think that I wouldn’t be able to get one in time. Then as I was driving, I noticed this cute little jewelry store at the edge of town and I thought I’d drop in to see what they had. That’s when I found this ring, which I thought you’d love.” Bethany says. “You were right. It’s incredible, and so are you.” Kaylie says. The elevator doors open nearby and Dannie and Jenna step off of the elevator. “This is weird, where is everyone?” Dannie wonders. “That’s a good question.” Jenna says. “Oh good god…” Bethany mutters, after seeing them. “Kaylie, is that you?” Dannie asks. Kaylie stands up. “Dannie, hi! Hey Jenna.” Kaylie says. “Hey, good to see you again.” Jenna says. “You too.” Kaylie responds. “Where is everyone? Jenna and I came here to have some dinner and we were expecting the pool area to be more packed, given what a beautiful night it is.” Dannie says. “I booked the entire floor so Kaylie and I could have some time alone.” Bethany says. “Did you ever think about having some alone time back at your place instead of potentially ruining other people’s nights by closing the entire place down?” Jenna asks. “I’m sure that wasn’t Bethany’s intention.” Dannie says. “She just wanted tonight to be really romantic.” Kaylie says. “What’s so special about tonight?” Jenna wonders. Kaylie flashes her engagement ring. “Bethany and I just got engaged!” Kaylie exclaims. “Oh my goodness, that’s wonderful! I’m so happy for you, for the both of you!” Dannie says. “Thank you! It’s so crazy, but neither of us have ever really thought about marriage. Then this morning, my mom brought it up out of the blue, and I guess it must’ve planted a bug in Bethany’s ear.” Kaylie says. “I convinced Virginia to let us use the pool area, and then I’ve been out searching for an engagement ring all day.” Bethany says. Jenna fakes a smile. “How sweet. Well I wish you both all the happiness in the world, as well as a marriage filled with love…and honesty. Can’t forget about honesty, right?” Jenna asks. “Of course not, it’s one of the most important ingredients of a healthy relationship.” Bethany says. “I couldn’t agree more.” Jenna says. “Well, seeing what we just walked in on, maybe Jenna and I should give the two of you some alone time. Clearly you have a great deal to celebrate.” Dannie says. “You can stay and have a drink with us if you want.” Kaylie says. “That’s okay, I’m sure Bethany wants you all to herself. Anyways, congratulations to you both, I’m really happy for you.” Dannie says. Bethany forces a smile. “Thank you, Dannie.” Bethany says. “Of course. Have a nice evening.” Dannie says, before they and Jenna head back towards the elevator. “So, what do we do now? Do we head downstairs to the restaurant? Maybe grab a table on the balcony?” Jenna wonders. “We could do that, or we could go back to my place.” Dannie suggests. Jenna smiles. “Are you serious?” Jenna asks. “Only if it’s what you want.” Dannie says. “Actually, I’d love that.” Jenna says. “Perfect. Let’s be on our way then.” Dannie says. Dannie presses the elevator button, and they and Jenna board the elevator together.

At Baronville, Zoey is on the phone. “Hello, is this the Fantastic City Gazette?...Brilliant! My name is Zoey Kellers, and I have quite the story for you.” Zoey tells them…

At Masters Corp, Andy gets back onto the elevator and presses the button for the first floor. As the elevator doors close, Andy looks down at the diamond bracelet in his hand. “Lawrence isn’t gonna like this one bit, Rebecca and I having not one, but two of the diamond jewels. All we need to do is find that necklace, and his plans will be completely shot to hell.” Andy says. The elevator doors open and as Andy exits, he finds Dylan waiting for him! “Hello Andy, going somewhere?” Dylan wonders. “Dylan, what are you doing here?” Andy questions. “I own the company. Is it really that much of a mystery why I would be here? I think the better question is what exactly are you doing here.” Dylan says. Dylan notices Andy holding the diamond bracelet. “And I think I just answered my own question. So, before I call the police and report you for breaking and entering, would you care to explain to me what you’re doing with one of the three diamond jewels?” Dylan questions!

On the rooftop of Slate Gray, Bethany and Kaylie are now in the pool and Bethany splashes Kaylie. “Damn, do you really need to be so aggressive?” Kaylie asks. “You know me, is that a serious question?” Bethany questions. Kaylie laughs. “Fair point. You know, I can’t stop thinking about Dannie and Jenna.” Kaylie says. “You and I just got engaged and you’re thinking about Dannie and their girlfriend? Should I be offended?” Bethany playfully asks. “I just feel bad, you know? I feel like we might’ve ruined their night.” Kaylie admits. “They seemed pretty happy when they walked out of here, I’m sure they’ll be okay. Besides, this place still has an indoor pool.” Bethany points out. “But it’s not the same as being able to swim and eat under the stars! That’s part of what made tonight so special for you and me. Of course, you could’ve proposed in a back alley and it still would’ve been the most romantic night of my life because I still would’ve gotten engaged to the most amazing woman in the world. You wouldn’t have proposed to me in a back alley, right?” Kaylie asks. “Nah, not my style. Maybe the docks…maybe.” Bethany says. Kaylie laughs. “Like I said, it wouldn’t have mattered where you proposed because it would have the same result. I still would’ve said yes and you and I still would’ve gotten married.” Kaylie says. “So if I did propose to you in a back alley or on the docks, you mean to tell me you would’ve still said yes?” Bethany asks. “It’s not about where you proposed, it’s about who did the proposing. I love you, and in the end, that’s all that matters. I will say though that having the engagement ring inside of a clam shell was probably one of the most romantic things you could’ve done, so kudos on that. How did you think of something so creative so fast?” Kaylie wonders. “My brain works best when it’s working on a clock. Plus, the idea kinda occurred to me when I decided to have seafood be the main course for the night.” Bethany says. “Well it was a great idea, and it made this night even more memorable. Thank you.” Kaylie says. “No, thank you for giving me a chance. I know I’m not the easiest person to deal with…the easiest person in general, but despite all of my nonsense, you still love me unconditionally and that means the world to me.” Bethany says. “I’ll never stop loving you. You and Issac are my entire world, don’t you ever forget that.” Kaylie says. Bethany smiles. “You and Issac are my world too. I love this little family that we built together, and I can’t imagine life without it.” Bethany says. “Lucky for you, you won’t ever have to. What you and I have is forever.” Kaylie says. Bethany pulls Kaylie closer to her and then kisses her.

At the Goo Castle, Dannie and Jenna walk into the foyer and Jenna pulls Dannie into a kiss. Dannie pulls away and leads Jenna towards the stairs, just as King Beast comes in from the living room. “I apologize for the interruption, but I need to speak to you, Dannie.” King Beast says. “Dad, can’t it wait? I’m in the middle of something.” Dannie says. “No it cannot.” King Beast says. “Is someone hurt? In trouble?” Dannie wonders. “No, everyone is fine.” King Beast says. “Okay, then whatever you have to say, I’m sure it can wait until tomorrow. Have a good night.” Dannie says. “I was hoping we could discuss this in private, but seeing as you aren’t willing to do that, you leave me with no choice.” King Beast says. “What do you mean?” Dannie wonders. “There’s something you need to know about Jenna. I believe she’s been lying to you for months.” King Beast reveals!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down