QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 57(1/25/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 57(1/25/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 57(1/25/24)

Post by QG Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:12 pm

Lucas and Julia are walking by the water fountain in the Goo Village park. “Remind me again why we’re going for a walk in the middle of winter?” Julia asks. “I thought we could both use the fresh air after our frustrating visits at the hospital earlier. You with Kitty Cat, me with my brother.” Lucas says. “I told you how things went with Kitty Cat, but you never did tell me how things went with Corey.” Julia notes. “About as well as could be expected.” Lucas says. “I guess that means the two of you haven’t mended fences.” Julia assumes. “After what that son of a bitch did to Dannie, there’s no way I’m ever going to want any kind of relationship with him.” Lucas says. “And here I thought you’ve felt that way ever since he stole your wife years ago.” Julia says. “Well his latest stunt cemented it.” Lucas says. “I’m sorry. I can’t imagine how difficult it must be for you. Your sister is in prison, your brother is on his way to prison.” Julia says. “Things don’t look good for me, do they?” Lucas jokingly asks. Julia smiles. “Don’t worry, I’m pretty sure you’ll be the exception.” Julia says. “I hope so. I’d hate to have to leave you for any reason.” Lucas says. “You’re sweet.” Julia says. “And yet you still have doubts about my feelings for you.” Lucas says. “Lucas, I-” Julia begins to say. “Its okay, I understand. With how abruptly things ended between Lydia and I, it makes sense that you would have doubts. Part of the reason I took you out tonight is because I’m hoping to put those doubts to rest.” Lucas says. “Oh yeah? How do you plan on doing that?” Julia wonders. “By proving to you just how in love I am with you, and how it is my biggest hope that I’ll be able to spend the rest of my life with you.” Lucas says.

At Fantastic Medical, Serena walks into the mystery man's room and finds Jenna checking his vitals. “I'm not interrupting anything, am I?” Serena asks. “Oh hey! Not at all. Just doing some routine stuff. I wasn't expecting to see you again so soon.” Jenna admits. “Yeah…I just went to go grab something to eat. I didn't want to leave him alone for too long.” Serena says. “I see, well I've been doing my best to keep him company while you're not around. Believe it or not, he makes for a pretty decent confidant.” Jenna says. “Oh yeah? Has he talked back yet?” Serena wonders. “Not yet…soon hopefully.” Jenna says. “So have the doctors figured out why he collapsed yet?” Serena questions. “Its the weirdest thing. Apparently nothing showed up in the tests to indicate why he collapsed. I mean, I guess he could've been dehydrated or something, but I don't know. Something just doesn't feel right.” Jenna says. “Has anyone reached out yet looking for him? Any family or friends?” Serena asks. “No one. You would think someone would be looking for him by now, you can't tell me there's no one he was close to that wouldn't notice he was gone.” Jenna says. “No way, there has to be somebody. A friend, family member, colleague…” Serena says. “Well until that person comes forward, we're just calling this guy John Doe. Hopefully that name is just temporary and someone either comes forward with information about him, or he wakes up and tells us himself who he is.” Jenna says. “Fingers crossed.” Serena says. “Well I should probably get back to my rounds. If there are any changes with him, track me down and tell me, k? I'm really invested in the mystery of all this.” Jenna says. Serena smiles. “Got it.” Serena says. Jenna walks out and Serena turns to face the mystery man. “Well don't leave us in suspense, buddy. Wake up and tell us who you really are.” Serena urges…

At the Goo Castle, Rebecca is in the living room on the phone when Andy walks in. “Keep me updated every step of the way, Detective. I want to make sure there are no mistakes…believe me, I really wish I could be there, but there’s another matter that needs my attention…okay, thanks. And please be careful…alright, bye.” Rebecca says, before hanging up. “Everything okay?” Andy wonders. “I just got off the phone with Kaylie, we were discussing Kitty Cat’s and Corey’s transfers to Baronville.” Rebecca says. “I heard that Kitty Cat was alive too. I’m glad she’ll be shipped off to prison before she has the chance to hurt anyone else.” Andy says. “Me too. Anyways, because of what happened with Kitty Cat the last time she was meant to be taken to prison, I’ve taken extra precautions this time.” Rebecca says. “I see…you still don’t seem like you’re 100% comfortable with any of this.” Andy notes. “These are two dangerous criminals, one of them escaped police custody just last year when she was supposed to be on her way to jail. I won’t be completely comfortable until I get a call from the warden at Baronville that both Kitty Cat and Corey are in their cells for the night.” Rebecca says. “Are you sure you don’t want to sit in on this transport?” Andy asks. “No, I can’t. I’ve spent too much time focusing on Corey since finding out he was alive, I need to put my attention elsewhere.” Rebecca says. “I’m guessing you mean Lysandros.” Andy assumes. “I know what it looks like, but I truly don’t believe Lysandros had anything to do with Lydia’s kidnapping.” Rebecca says. “I know you want to believe in him, sweetheart, but there is some pretty nasty history between Lysandros and Lydia. He held her captive in Greece after he kidnapped Orpheus, he tried to kill her more than once.” Andy says. “I know, and maybe I would have my doubts if I thought for a moment this kidnapping was personal, but it wasn’t. Not for the mastermind, anyway.” Rebecca says. “Okay, what aren’t you telling me?” Andy wonders. “There’s a piece of information that hasn’t been released to the media, and I’d like to keep it that way. If this information reached the wrong people, it could prove dangerous.” Rebecca says. “You can count on me, I won’t say anything to anyone.” Andy says. “Okay…according to Lydia, the person who arranged for her abduction did so because they were after the diamond bracelet.” Rebecca says. “The diamond bracelet? Hold on, you don’t mean…no, you couldn’t!” Andy says. “I do. Its the same diamond bracelet from years ago, part of the set that Madeline Masters used to try and destroy the world.” Rebecca says. “Honey, that bracelet was destroyed along with that pyramid!” Andy says. “That’s what we thought, just like we thought Madeline’s body was destroyed in that explosion! But she turned up alive!” Rebecca notes. “Peter told us he went over every inch of the explosion site, he said he didn’t find any trace of the three diamond jewels.” Andy recalls. “Peter was wrong. Lysandros may not be the one who kidnapped Lydia, but he did give me some valuable information. After the explosion, Lysandros went to Egypt posing as a WPA agent. He met with Peter, convinced him he was with the WPA, and Peter let him in on the search for the jewels.” Rebecca says. “This doesn’t sound like a story with a happy ending…” Andy says. “Hardly. Lysandros found the jewels, all three of them! He sold two of them and then the third was stolen by a woman he met at a bar.” Rebecca says. “Did he tell you anything that might indicate where the jewels are?” Andy asks. “He gave me some names. The name of the person who bought the diamond bracelet is irrelevant because Lydia ended up with it. Its the reason she was kidnapped!” Rebecca says. “Did Lydia happen to tell you where the bracelet is now?” Andy asks. “Its supposedly in the evidence locker at the Fantastic P.D. Someone broke into Lydia’s home months ago with the intent to steal it, probably someone working for Lydia’s kidnapper.” Rebecca says. “Hold on, what do you mean its supposedly in the evidence locker?” Andy wonders. “The thief who tried to steal the bracelet broke into Lydia’s home and found it, but Lydia told me that she wasn’t even hiding the bracelet at her house.” Rebecca says. “So you think the bracelet could be a fake?” Andy asks. “Its possible, but that begs the question of who would plant a fake and why?” Rebecca says. “We’ve got bigger questions on our hands. Who the hell is going through all this trouble to collect the three diamond jewels and what do they plan on doing with them?” Andy wonders.

In Kitty Cat's hospital room, Acerbi and Kaylie are standing over Kitty Cat’s bed. “So you’re telling me that there isn’t any reason why Kitty Cat should have to stay hospitalized? Am I understanding that right, Doctor Acerbi?” Kaylie wonders. “That is absolutely correct, Detective. I have thoroughly examined Miss. Cat and have no reason to suspect that she is suffering from any long term effects caused by the drugs Corey Cambino injected her with. As an added bonus, she also seems to be recovering rather nicely for a woman who was caught in an explosion.” Acerbi says. Kitty Cat smirks. “Nine lives, remember?” Kitty Cat asks. “Of course I remember. You’ve exhausted that joke more times than I care to share since darkening the doorstep of this hospital.” Acerbi says. “You won’t have to worry about her anymore. Since you’ve given her the all clear, that means she is all set to be transferred to Baronville.” Kaylie says. “Uh, excuse me, but don’t you think that’s a bit premature? I haven’t even been arraigned!” Kitty Cat claims. “You were arraigned last year. You know, before you escaped police custody and then were presumed dead in an explosion. You don’t get a second arraignment just because you have been MIA for months.” Kaylie says. “This is absolutely ridiculous! I’ve done nothing wrong!” Kitty Cat shouts. “You kidnapped my son! You’ve done plenty wrong!” Kaylie argues. “He isn’t even your son! And as far as I’m concerned, I didn’t kidnap him, I liberated him! Now Issac is gonna grow up as part of a tedious family unit when he could’ve been a part of royalty.” Kitty Cat says. “I think he’ll survive.” Kaylie says. “Well I just hope you realize what a huge mistake you’re making by locking me up. I would have told you who arranged for my escape and for my near death, but your bitch of a sister refused to make a deal with me. Didn’t this same person try to have you killed as well, Detective?” Kitty Cat asks. “Don’t worry, we’ll find the person responsible for your escape with or without your help. I have to say though, I don’t think it was very smart of you to protect this person. Because they’re still free, they could still come after you. They might even decide to finish the job.” Kaylie says. “I assume the staff at Baronville will make sure that doesn’t happen.” Kitty Cat says. “You better hope so. Personally, I don’t want you to die. I’d rather you rot in jail for the rest of your life. But if something did happen to you, it’d be your fault for not turning on the man or woman who nearly killed you. Have a nice life.” Kaylie says, before walking out. Kaylie exits Kitty Cat’s room and Acerbi follows. “Detective, do you have any leads on the person who aided in Kitty Cat’s escape?” Acerbi questions. “Nothing concrete, unfortunately.” Kaylie says. “Do you still think its possible that Lawrence Stanpatos could have been involved?” Acerbi wonders. “I’m not ruling anything out. You were involved with Lawrence when all this went down, right? Do you think he could’ve had something to do with it?” Kaylie wonders. “I definitely think Lawrence is capable of going to those lengths. But that begs the question, why on earth would he want to help Kitty Cat in the first place?” Acerbi wonders. The elevator doors open and Gizelle steps off it. Gizelle approaches Kitty Cat’s room but Kaylie steps in front of her. “Sorry ma'am, you can't go in there.” Kaylie says. “Actually, I can.” Gizelle says. Gizelle pulls out a badge and flashes it to Kaylie. “Special Agent Augusta Blake, Federal Bureau of Investigations. I need to speak to the prisoner.” Gizelle says. “Regarding?” Acerbi questions. “Regarding her criminal activity of course. I'm sure you must know everything Miss. Cat has been accused of.” Gizelle says. “I am perfectly aware of what Miss. Cat has been accused of, I'm just not quite sure why you are choosing now to question her. Your agency didn't care to do so after she was arrested last year?” Acerbi wonders. “How do you know we didn't?” Gizelle asks. “Because otherwise I don't believe you would be doing so now!” Acerbi says. Gizelle looks at Acerbi's name tag. “Doctor Acerbi, is it? It'd be within your best interest not to interfere with my investigation.” Gizelle says. “As long as Miss. Cat is a patient in this hospital, I am the one who decides who goes into her room.” Acerbi says. “I’m sorry, but who are you to dictate who can and cannot go in and see Miss. Cat? I’d like to speak to whoever is in charge.” Gizelle says. “You’re looking at the person in charge.” Acerbi says. “Then you should know that just because you’re in charge of this hospital, that does not give you the right to obstruct justice.” Gizelle says. “Here’s an idea! Before I allow you to go in and visit with the patient, how about we get YOUR supervisor on the phone so that I may discuss this with them?” Acerbi asks. “My supervisor is very busy.” Gizelle says. “As am I, yet I’m willing to make the time. Get them on the phone, it is the only way you will come anywhere near Kitty Cat.” Acerbi says. “You know what? Its not worth it. I’ll visit with Miss. Cat once she is remanded to Baronville.” Gizelle says. “That sounds like an excellent idea, you do that Miss. Blake.” Acerbi says. “Agent Blake.” Gizelle corrects her. Acerbi fakes a smile. “Right. You have yourself a lovely day, Agent Blake.” Acerbi says. Gizelle walks back towards the elevator and boards it. “Wow, that was intense. Why were you so dead set against having that FBI agent visit with Kitty Cat?” Kaylie wonders. “Detective Simms, during my many years of being a criminal, I spent a great deal of time around law enforcement. I can assure you, that woman was most definitely NOT FBI.” Acerbi tells Kaylie.

In Corey’s hospital room, Dannie closes the door behind them. Corey smiles. “I knew you’d be back.” Corey says. “Did you?” Dannie asks. “Mmhm. You proved it to me when you saved my life. As much as you want to deny it, you still care about me.” Corey says. “You’re right, I do still care. I wish I didn’t, but I do.” Dannie says. “I knew it…” Corey says. “Don’t get it twisted. When I say that I care, I’m not talking about you as a person. I mean I care about what happens to you, as in I hope you spend the rest of your rotting in a cell, regretting every life choice you’ve ever made. I don’t like feeling this much emotion about what happens to you. If I were able to decide how I felt, I would never give you a second thought again for the rest of my life, but after everything you’ve done to me and to the people I care about, that’s not possible. I believe there is something broken inside of you, Corey, that’s my professional opinion. I think your desire for love has caused you to do some unspeakable things, as well as the anger you keep buried inside yourself. I believe that maybe, with the right amount of help, you could someday become a good person. But I’m going to tell you right now, I hope that day never comes. I hope there is never an opportunity for you to be released from the hell you are heading towards. I want you to feel nothing but pain and suffering and misery until the day finally comes where you take your last breath and leave this earth. As a professional, I hate feeling this much hatred towards any human being, especially one as damaged as you. But after everything you’ve put me through, I can’t help it. I despise you, Corey Cambino, and it absolutely kills me that after you’re taken away to prison today, I can’t just move forward and forget about you! But its not possible! I can’t forget the people you killed, or how you held a knife to my throat when the walls began closing in on you! I can’t forget how you fabricated this stalker situation so you could present yourself as my hero, knowing, KNOWING that I could never return any such feelings! But that didn’t matter to you, did it? You are incapable of seeing reason because you are blinded by sick obsession! Well its over now! Your days of terrorizing me and the people I love are over! There’s no escape this time, Corey. You can’t fake your death and then disappear into the night, you can’t get yourself a new face and a new identity to hide the ugly monster you are at your core! The game has concluded, and you’ve run out of cards.” Dannie tells him.

At the park in Goo Village, Lucas leads Julia to a bench in front of the water fountain and the two sit down. “Lydia and I have a long and complex history, I think you already know that.” Lucas says. “What I know is that the two of you were once madly in love, that the only reason the two of you aren’t still together is because you thought she was dead.” Julia says. “But that isn’t exactly true! I’m not with Lydia anymore because I chose to close the chapter of my life, because I want to move forward with you! I’m not gonna deny that Lydia wasn’t a big part of my life, but the fact of the matter is that she’s in the past. She was gone for two years, two years where I learned to move on without her, to live without her…two years where I found love with someone else.” Lucas says. Lucas takes Julia’s hand. “Lydia is in my past, but you…you’re my present, my future, and I never plan on taking for granted what you and I share. You are the one I want to be with, Julia, and if words aren’t enough to prove that to you, maybe a gesture will help.” Lucas says. Lucas stands up from the bench and then gets down on one knee. “Lucas…” Julia mutters. Lucas reaches into his pocket, pulls out a small black box, and then pops it open, revealing an engagement ring! “Julia Gray, will you please give me the great pleasure of becoming my wife?” Lucas asks!

Serena is still sitting by the mystery man’s side. “I feel so bad for you, ya know? I mean, I definitely don’t mind sitting here with you, but I feel like it would help more if it were someone you knew, someone you cared about. Maybe hearing the voice of one of your loved ones might be enough to wake you up. I’ve always heard that people in comas can sometimes hear what people are saying to them, not saying that you’re in a coma. I don’t think anyone has actually used the word coma to describe whatever is going on with you. Honestly, I’m not even sure why you aren’t waking up. This whole thing is just…its really bizarre.” Serena says. Serena takes the mystery man’s hand and holds it. “But no matter what, I have this funny feeling that everything is gonna be okay. You are going to open your eyes, you are gonna tell us who you are and we are going to reunite you with the people you love.” Serena says. The mystery man squeezes Serena’s hand. “Wait…you…you heard me?” Serena questions. The mystery man’s eyes begin to slowly open. His vision starts out blurry, but as it clears, the first thing he sees upon waking up is Serena sitting by his bedside…

“We know that Madeline’s machine that the diamond jewels powered was destroyed years ago…” Andy notes. “Do you think it's possible that Madeline recruited Mia and Andropov to hold Lydia hostage? To try and get information on the three jewels? It would certainly make sense as to why Lysandros was chosen as the fall guy, Madeline despises him!” Rebecca notes. “No, I don’t think so. I was married to Lydia for a good bit of time, and I saw what her relationship was like with Madeline. Madeline adores Lydia, I can’t see her recruiting a woman that has made it her life’s mission to make Lydia’s life a living hell.” Andy says. “No, you’re right. Unfortunately, that just means we’re back at square one.” Rebecca says. “I didn’t think we ever left square one. Do you have anything to go off of that could point you in the direction of Lydia’s real kidnapper?” Andy wonders. “No, nothing. Whoever framed Lysandros didn’t just convince Mia to name him as her accomplice, they also fabricated a paper trail that made Lysandros look guilty. You know, I do think its suspect that Lydia was being held on Stanpatos Isle.” Rebecca admits. “It wouldn’t be the first time someone has taken over Stanpatos Isle and used it as their base of operations. The Master did it years ago.” Andy recalls. “I suppose…” Rebecca says. “Do you think its possible a Stanpatos could’ve been involved?” Andy wonders. “I wouldn’t say its implausible. World domination is in my family’s DNA!” Rebecca points out. “Any Stanpatos in particular?” Andy questions. “There is only one still alive that I could see going to such lengths.” Rebecca says. “Lawrence.” Andy realizes. “Do you think its possible?” Rebecca asks. “Where your uncle is concerned, I think anything is possible. I also think that the only way we’re gonna get any answers is to go through Mia.” Andy says. “Well we won’t have to look far. Mia is apparently still in town.” Rebecca says. “Good. In that case, I think its time I go form a connection with my troubled cousin.” Andy says. “Look no further then, I’m right here.” A voice says. Andy and Rebecca turn towards the doorway, both appearing stunned by what they see. “Oh my god…” Andy mutters. “You!” Rebecca growls. The person standing in the doorway is revealed to be Brody! “Why the long faces? You said you wanted to form a connection with your so-called troubled cousin, that fits me to a T! Well, except maybe the troubled part. So what do you think? Shall we have a drink to celebrate my homecoming?” Brody asks.

At the Stanpatos mansion, Lawrence is in the living room, with a drink in hand, when his phone begins ringing. Lawrence checks the Caller ID and answers. “Is it done?” Lawrence questions. “There’s been a complication.” Gizelle reveals. “I really detest when conversations with my employees begin in that manner.” Lawrence says. “Blame your ex! I was just about to enter Kitty Cat’s room when some detective stopped me. She appeared to back down when I showed her my badge, but Doctor Acerbi remained persistent! I think she was on to me, don’t ask me how.” Gizelle says. “Olivia is likely the most intelligent woman you will ever meet in your lifetime, Gizelle. It probably didn’t take much on her end to realize that you were not with the FBI. So, where exactly did we leave off?” Lawrence questions. “She’s still alive.” Gizelle says. “Then what the hell are you doing on the phone with me? I gave you an order, now execute it!” Lawrence demands. “There isn’t anything else I can do! Doctor Acerbi won’t let me anywhere near Kitty Cat’s room, and I’m sure she’s made the guard and the detective suspicious as well! That fake badge can only get me so far, but if one of them were to call the nearest FBI field office, they’d realize that there is no Agent Augusta Blake!” Gizelle says. “So what you’re telling me is that there is nothing more you can do?” Lawrence questions. “I’m sorry, sir.” Gizelle says. “I don’t want an apology, I want results! Do you not understand how serious this situation is? If Kitty Cat talks to the police or anyone else for that matter, if she tells someone of my involvement in her escape and near death, my plans could be ruined! Now I don’t care if you have to shoot your way into her hospital room, I don’t care if you have to use a rocket launcher on the transport van she’ll be sitting in, I want her eliminated TONIGHT!” Lawrence shouts. “But Mr. Stanpatos-” Gizelle begins to say. “I GAVE YOU AN ORDER! Execute it, or I swear I will execute you!” Lawrence shouts. Lawrence hangs up the phone and then throws his glass at the fireplace! “What’s with all of the commotion?!” A voice asks. Lawrence turns and sees Dylan standing in the doorway…

Kaylie and Acerbi are still in the corridor outside Kitty Cat's hospital room. “How can you be sure that woman wasn't really FBI?” Kaylie wonders. “The fact that she wouldn't allow us to speak to her supervisor. Do you know why that is? Because there is no supervisor, not one at the FBI that is.” Acerbi says. Acerbi looks at her phone. “I'm afraid I must go, I'm running late for a meeting. Good luck with your prisoner in there.” Acerbi says. “Thanks, I'll need it.” Kaylie says. Acerbi nods and walks off. Once Acerbi is gone, Kaylie approaches the guard outside Kitty Cat's room. “I need to go and make a call real fast. The van from Baronville should be here soon, can you come and let me know when it is?” Kaylie asks. “Sure thing, Detective.” The guard says. “Thanks.” Kaylie says, before walking off. Once Kaylie is gone, an unseen person steps off of the elevator and approaches the guard. “I'm here looking for a prisoner, her name is Kitty Cat. I'm here to take her to Baronville Penitentiary.” The mystery person says. “Yeah, of course. Would you mind waiting here for a second? I need to go track down Detective Simms, she wanted me to let her know when you showed up.” The guard says. “No worries. Take your time.” The mystery person says. “Thanks.” The guard says, before walking off. The mystery person enters Kitty Cat's room. “Your ride is here.” The person tells her. Kitty Cat looks up and is surprised by who she sees. “What the hell are you doing here?” Kitty Cat wonders. The person standing in the doorway is revealed to be Meow Cat, dressed as a prison guard! Meow Cat smiles. “I'm here to bring you home.” Meow Cat tells her.

Across the hospital, Kaylie is pacing while on the phone. “Hi, my name is Detective Kaylie Simms, I'm with the Fantastic Police Department. I was calling to hopefully get the contact information for one of your agents. Her name is Special Agent Augusta Blake, she was just in my jurisdiction asking questions about a case I'm working…really? You're positive?...Okay, thanks.” Kaylie says, before hanging up the call. “So Augusta Blake really doesn't exist…who the hell was I talking to then?” Kaylie wonders. The guard walks up to Kaylie. “Detective, the van from Baronville is here. The guy is in with the prisoner right now.” The guard says. “Great, thank you.” Kaylie says. Kaylie walks back towards Kitty Cat's room, opens the door, and walks in. “Okay, ready to g-” Before Kaylie can finish, she discovers Kitty Cat's bed is empty! “Oh hell no!” Kaylie mutters. The guard comes up behind Kaylie. “Everything okay?” The guard asks. “Kitty Cat is gone!” Kaylie declares.

Downstairs in the parking garage, Meow Cat opens the backseat door of a car. “Hop in.” Meow Cat tells Kitty Cat. “Why are you helping me? The last time I saw you, you hit me over the head. In fact, I'd go as far to say that you're the reason I'm in this mess.” Kitty Cat says. “I don't feel bad about saving that cute kid, but I do feel bad about how badly I screwed things up for you. I'm so sorry, Kitty Cat! For everything! All I want to do is make things up to you.” Meow Cat says. “Corey did mention to me that you had been doing his bidding in an effort to help free me.” Kitty Cat says. “Working for that nut job was absolute torture, but it was totally worth it if it meant helping you. This is our chance to start over. I'd understand if didn't want to…” Meow Cat says. “No, I think I owe you an apology as well. Everything that happened with Issac…it wasn't fair to you, forcing you to go along with it. In fact, I’d go as far to say that maybe I took things a little too far.” Kitty Cat says. “So bygones then?” Meow Cat asks. Kitty Cat smiles. “Bygones.” Kitty Cat says. Meow Cat pulls Kitty Cat into a hug. “Thanks so much. Its so good to have my boss/BFF back!” Meow Cat says. “Its good to be back. Too bad it was for such a short amount of time.” Kitty Cat says. “Yeah…you know, I've started to like it here in Fantastic. I'm kinda sad we have to leave.” Meow Cat says. Kitty Cat smirks. “Don't worry, this isn't goodbye. Fantastic City hasn't seen the last of the Cats, not by a long shot.” Kitty Cat says. “On to our next adventure then.” Meow Cat says. Kitty Cat climbs into the backseat of the car and Meow Cat gets into the driver's seat. The car then speeds out of the parking garage…

“Do you feel better now that you've told me off?” Corey wonders. “Not by a long shot, but its a start.” Dannie says. Someone knocks on the door. “Come in!” Dannie calls out. The door opens and two officers from Baronville walk in. “We're here to transport the prisoner.” One of the guards say. “He's all yours.” Dannie tells them. One of the guards roll a wheelchair to the side of the bed. The other walks over to the bed, uncuffs Corey, and helps him into the chair. The guard then handcuffs Corey to the wheelchair. “Is this really necessary? I'm paralyzed, its not like I can go anywhere!” Corey says. “Its absolutely necessary. This man is a dangerous psychotic, you'd be best not to let your guard down around him.” Dannie says. Corey smiles. “You say the sweetest things. So, I guess this is goodbye for now then.” Corey says. “Its goodbye forever. I don't plan on ever having to look at your disgusting face again.” Dannie says. “You might not plan to, but I don't think you have much choice. Every night when you close your eyes, you'll see my face. Every time you walk through the halls of this hospital, you're going to see my face. Try as you might, you'll never be rid of me. I have your mind, Dannie, and soon I'll have your heart too.” Corey claims. The guards wheel Corey out of the room. Dannie pauses for a moment, clearly disturbed, but then follows them out into the hallway. In the corridor, Dannie comes out of the room just in time to see the elevator doors close on Corey, who is grinning ear to ear…

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down