QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 Episode 11: The Ugly World of Politics Part 2

Go down

S2 Episode 11: The Ugly World of Politics Part 2 Empty S2 Episode 11: The Ugly World of Politics Part 2

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:09 pm

*Bo joins Yeller on the couch. "Today is the day of the election, aren't you excited?" Bo asks. "How can I be when Dun Dun's father, Mr. Moneybags, stole all of my questions at the debate!" Yeller says. "Well there is going to be one final debate today, perhaps you should try to beat Ronald at his own game." Bo says. "You mean build a wall and make Queen Goo pay for it?" Yeller asks. "No, I mean when ever the moderator asks Dun Dun a question, you answer, much like Ronald would do to you." Bo says. "Its worth a shot. You know, I keep forgetting Dun Dun is the one I'm running against when her old man is the one doing the talking." Yeller says.

*Dun Dun and Ronald are sitting on the floor in house of Dun. "Don't you have any couches? Or maybe even a cushion?" Ronald asks. "You think Dun Dun rich? Sit on the floor!" Dun Dun yells. "You better watch the way you talk to me, I'm the reason you campaign keeps going up and not in the toilet like if you were running the show. The people love me, absolutely love me. Besides, you're running against that lightweight bald guy." Ronald says. "So you think Dun Dun will win?" Dun Dun asks. "I do think you will win, I definitely think you will win. Do you know why I think you will win? Because you have a plan." Ronald says. "A plan for what?" Dun Dun asks. "You just have a plan, you have the plan of all plans, the greatest plan! You have several plans! Plans that the people will love!" Ronald says. "How do we know they love it when we don't tell them the plans?" Dun Dun asks. "I don't know, just keep talking about the wall. The people seemed to like that." Ronald says. "What wall?" Dun Dun asks. "You know, the wall? The one I'm gonna build around this city and then make Queen Goo pay for it!" Ronald says. "But Queen Goo was bad girl so she go to jail." Dun Dun says. "Then I'll make her loser son pay for it. What's his name...Mandy? I dunno, too stupid of a name for me to remember." Ronald says. Leafy Fan comes out. "I made popcorn for everyone!" Leafy Fan says. "Who's this loser?" Ronald asks. "She Dun Dun roommate!" Dun Dun says. "Why are you living with this weirdo? C'mon, your too normal for this freak." Ronald says. "Leafy doesn't like that you called me a freak!" Leafy Fan yells. "Who? What the heck is this girl talking about? She's crazy! Crazy I say! Crazy as bleep." Ronald says. "My best friend leafy! She's awesome!" Leafy Fan says as she holds up Leafy. "What the heck is this girl on? Hey, wackjob, you better not plan on showing up at the debate. You see, I like to win, and I think that if a loser like you is there, you might curse me or something, I dunno." Ronald says. "You think Leafy and I are curses? But....I wanted to be there to support Dun Dun." Leafy Fan says. "You don't need to be there to support Dun Dun. I'll support Dun Dun, she doesn't need your support, not at all. C'mon Dun Dun, we're gonna be late." Ronald says as he pushes Dun Dun out the door.

*"Welcome to the last debate before a mayor is elected! I am your friendly waiter from Rudolpho's, which is now closed indefinitely." The waiter says. "You no friendly!" Dun Dun yells. "Sweetheart, that isn't the way you're supposed to do it. Watch this. Hey you! Are you a legal citizen?" Ronald asks. "Actually, yes sir, I am." The waiter says. "Were you born in America?" Ronald asks. "No, actually, I was born in England, I moved here when I was four." The waiter says. "So your no American?" Ronald asks. "I'm not American born, but-" Before The Waiter can finish, Ronald interrupts him. "Get out of this country ya worthless brit. Gosh, you people are almost as bad as the Canadians." Ronald says. "Don't tell me what to do!" The waiter says. "Don't tell me what to do." Ronald says mockingly. "Back to the debate, Yeller what are you going to do to better the school system. "Well I-" Before Yeller can finish, Ronald interrupts him. "I, er, I mean my daughter, will get rid of all school vacations! Those vacations help in producing idio-" Before Ronald can finish, Yeller interrupts. "SHUT UP and let me finish!" Yeller snaps. The crowd gasps. "As I was saying, I would put more funding into the school, and give away free lunches for everyone too!" Yeller says. "Miss Dun, there is a severe bank robbing problem in this city, how would you fix it?" The waiter asks. "Well, what Dun Dun always say, if it not broke don't fi-" Before Dun Dun can finish, Ronald blocks her mouth. "She has a plan, buddy, she has a whole bunch of plans." Ronald says. "Yeah, so you keep saying." Yeller says. "Little Yeller, are you suggesting that I repeat myself? I assure you, I do NOT repeat myself. Again, I have never repeated myself, absolutely never, never at all." Ronald says. "Yeah, except the hundreds of times you did." Yeller says. "Do you have something to say to me you little loser?" Ronald asks. "Yeah, I'd like you to shut up so that we can hear what Dun Dun has to say! What is going through Dun Dun, the real candidate's mind?" Yeller asks. "Uh, well....fine! Dun Dun admit it! She no nothing about politics! She clueless!" Dun Dun yells. "Uh, kinda late, cause the votes are in." The waiter says. "Wait, are you saying she won?!" Yeller asks. "No, she did not win." The waiter says. "I gotta tell you, the system is rigged, I'll tell you that much." Ronald says. "So I won?" Yeller asks. "No, the only vote we got was from someone with the initials L.F., and this person voted for someone named Bo Yeller." The waiter says. "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!" Dun Dun, Yeller, and Ronald all ask. Bo walks up to the stage. "Thank you my fellow people. I don't know how this happened, but I am so very happy it did." Bo says. "That's it, I'm going back to the hotel business. This city is full of a bunch of losers anyway!" Ronald says before storming off. "Who would vote against Dun Dun?" Dun Dun wonders.

*Leafy Fan is at home patting Leafy. "We got them back Leafy...oh yes, we did indeed!" Leafy Fan says.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down