QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 Episode 06: Yeller's Family Expanded!

Go down

S2 Episode 06: Yeller's Family Expanded! Empty S2 Episode 06: Yeller's Family Expanded!

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:04 pm

*Yeller is sitting on the couch with Bo. "Son, isn't there something you and I could do that doesn't relate to the television?" Bo asks. "Sorry pops, cant think of anything." Yeller says. Dun Dun walks in. "My friend, when are you going to learn to use the doorbell?" Bo asks. "When you learn to use doors that Dun Dun cant open." Dun Dun says. "What are you doing here? Don't you have to go to a court hearing for beating up that waiter?" Yeller asks. "Dun Dun was on her way, when she notice shiny Mercedes pull into you drive way." Dun Dun says. "MY drive way?" Yeller asks. "Yes, Dun Dun no recognize the man. But he look like he have money." Dun Dun says. A man walks in. "Hello everybody!" The man says. "Uncle Marco!" Yeller says. "Marco dear boy! What on earth are you doing here?" Bo asks. "I came to see my older brother and my nephew, what does it look like? By the way, isn't ma staying with you to?" Marco asks. "Mother is living up in the attic, she doesn't come down much. I reckon she doesn't want the television cameras to see her." Bo says. "What television cameras?" Yeller asks. "Nothing, son." Bo says. "Are you man with Mercedes? What job you have to afford that car?" Dun Dun asks. "Oh, you mean the Mercedes out front? That's not mine, its a rental. My car is about 100 years old." Marco says. "YOU LIE!" Dun Dun says before going off to the corner to cry. "Who is that strange woman?" Marco asks. "No one of any significance. So, I must say I am surprised you were able to tear yourself away from your adventures long enough to pay us a visit. How long has it been? Lets see, I believe Yeller was five." Bo says. "Woah, wait a sec, Yeller? I thought his name was Alexander. Yeller is his last name." Marco says. "I didn't like the name Alexander, so I go by Yeller instead." Yeller says. "Look kid, I get it, Alexander is a geeky name, your father should be shot for naming you that, but you gotta think of a cooler nickname than your last name. Look at me for example, my name isn't really Marco." Marco says. "It isn't?" Yeller asks. "No, I hated the name my mother named me, so I changed it. Apparently, bad names run in the family." Marco says as he looks at Bo. "Alexander is NOT a bad name! I named my dear boy after my favorite author." Bo says. "Course you did, man. Anyway, you've been going by Yeller for how long?" Marco asks. "Since I was eight." Yeller says. "Ah, so the damage is already done. Oh well, better Yeller than Alexander, you know what I mean?" Marco asks. "Yeah, I know." Yeller says. "So Marco, how long are you going to be in town for?" Bo asks. "A few days, I wanna get the chance to know my nephew now that he's a young adult. Speaking of him, I can see he gets his good looks from his uncle." Marco says. "I disagree." Bo says. "Well you're the only one. So, Yeller, how do you feel about rock climbing?" Marco asks. "I always wanted to go rock climbing!" Yeller says. "Great, I'll bring later today. Except, we aint going to go to one of those stupid fake rock climbing things for kids, we're going to a real mountain." Marco says. "Wow! That's sounds great!" Yeller says. "As well as extremely dangerous. Marco dear boy, I think it would be a terrible idea to bring my dear son with you." Bo says. "Oh come on Bo, you ever gonna let your poor kids live a little? Hey lady, you wanna go to?" Marco asks Dun Dun. "Is there free food?" Dun Dun asks. "We'll stop at McDonalds on the way there." Marco says. "How that free?" Dun Dun asks. "It is when you put a cockroach in the food and claim the cashier tried to poison you." Marco says. "Dun Dun try that before, cameras stop her." Dun Dun says. "That's why you turn away from the camera, everybody with a brain knows that." Marco says. Dun Dun puts her head down in shame.

*Yeller, Dun Dun, and Marco return home and find Bo sitting on the couch eating ice cream. "Uh, dad, why are you eating a bucket of ice cream?" Yeller asks. "To drown my everlasting sorrows." Bo says. "Big baby. If Dun Dun sad, she rob bank." Dun Dun says. "Where do you find these loons?" Marco asks Yeller. Yeller shrugs. "So, how was your day while your poor father was sitting at home all alone?" Bo asks. "It was great! Especially when Dun Dun was climbing, shre missed a step, and she fell to the bottom of the mountain." Yeller says. "That not funny! Dun Dun still in pain." Dun Dun says. "So, I was gonna bring them for a bike ride tomorrow, you don't mind, right?" Marco asks. "Well, I don't see why not. How much harm could a bicycle ride do?" Bo asks. "Oh, sorry bro, you misunderstood, we're not going for a BICYCLE ride, we're going for a MOTORCYCLE ride." Marco says. Bo screams. "ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Bo yells. "Don't tell Dun Dun what to do! You no Dun Dun's boss! Dun Dun's YOUR boss!" Dun Dun says. "I was referring to my son, you're very welcome to jump on a motorcycle and drive off a cliff, I would prefer it if my son didn't meet the same fate." Bo says. "Dun Dun feel the love." Dun Dun says. "Don't feel bad, my brother is like that with everybody who isn't as polite and uptight as he is." Marco says. "I am not uptight!" Bo says. "Oh yeah? Prove it, go biking with us tomorrow." Marco says. "Very well, but I am bringing my bicycle, as is my son." Bo says. "Motorcycles pal, or no deal." Marco says. "I refuse to allow my son to participate in such a reckless sport." Bo says. "I hate to tell you Bo-Bo, but your son is over eighteen, he can do whatever the heck he wants." Marco says. "Uncle Marco has a point. I can do whatever I want." Yeller says. "Don't listen to him, he is a very bad influence." Bo says. "Stop being a baby big bro, just go for the bike ride." Marco says. "I don't have a motorcycle permit." Bo says. "Neither do I, but I've been riding since I was 12." Marco says. "I thought you started driving when you were 17?" Bo asks. "Oh, my mistake, your right! 17 it was! How could I make a mistake like that? silly me." Marco says. "Very well, little brother, I will accompany you on your little motorcycle adventure, but only to ensure the safety of my son." Bo says. "Your riding to, or else your not coming." Marco says. "Fine, I will ride that killing machine and conquer the road." Bo says.

*Yeller, Bo, and Dun Dun meet Marco by a tarp. "What is under there?" Bo asks. "A bunch of suits and ties just for you, big bro. But seriously, what do you think is down there? Its the bikes, genius." Marco says. "Ooooh, you uncle getting sassy with your daddy." Dun Dun says to Yeller. Marco pulls the tarp off and reveals four bikes. "Be very careful with these, these are my babies." Marco says. "How the devil did you manage to afford these when all you do is travel looking for a new adventure?" Bo asks. "I have my ways. Stop asking questions and pick a bike." Marco says. Yeller goes to pick a bike, but Marco stops him. "Pick a bike except for that one, that one is mine." Marco says. "Of course you make sure you get the best one." Yeller says. Yeller, Dun Dun, and Bo each pick a bike. "All right, does everybody have there fake permits?" Marco asks. Everybody nods. "Good, good, lets go then." Marco says. They ride off. Bo is going extremely slow. "Move it or lose it, slowpoke!" Marco yells. "I am abiding by the speed limit." Bo says. "The speed limits 45, your going 5." Marco says. "And your going 85!" Bo yells. Yeller drives by Cop, who is sleeping in his squad car. Cop wakes up and sees Yeller. "Wait a second, Yeller doesn't have a motorcycle permit! He's driving illegally!" Cop realizes. Cop goes driving after them. "Ah great, its the cops! That's what my big bro gets for going to slow." Marco says. "Did you ever consider that perhaps he is tailing us because you were going too slow?" Bo asks. Bo pulls over. Cop gets out and walks over to him. "Do you have a valid permit?" Cop asks. "Well, no. But neither do they! In fact, my irresponsible brother put us all up to this! It is he who is to blame! Not I!" Bo says. "Get in the car, buddy." Cop says. Bo gets in the back of the police car and Cop drives after the others. "You never get Dun Dun alive!" Dun Dun yells as she drives off of the bridge into the water. Cop manages to intercept Yeller and Marco. Cop gets out and points his gun at them. "Freeze!" Cop yells. "Tell me Marco, is motorcycle riding without a permit still a splendid idea?" Bo asks.

*Bo and Yeller are sitting on the couch. Marco comes downstairs. "Leaving so soon, dear brother?" Bo asks. "I'd love to stay, but the cops banned me from this city. Apparently, I'm a danger to society. How stupid!" Marco says. "So your just going to leave us to deal with all of the fallout from this incident?" Yeller asks. "Pretty much, bye!" Marco says before leaving. "Now do you see why I banned you from having contact with your uncle?" Bo asks. "Speaking of bad influences, where is Dun Dun?" Yeller asks. "Last I heard, she was presumed dead after driving off of that bridge." Bo says.

*Dun Dun walks out of the water, covered in seaweed. "Dun Dun...need...money...NOW." Dun Dun mutters before collapsing.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down