QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 Episode 07: Family Vacation

Go down

S2 Episode 07: Family Vacation Empty S2 Episode 07: Family Vacation

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:05 pm

*"Its that time of the year again, son!" Bo says. "Time for what?" Yeller asks. "Our family vacation of course!" Bo says. "Uh, dad, there are only two of us." Yeller says. "Yes, and we're family! Therefore, it is a family vacation." Bo says. "Whatever you say, Dad." Yeller says. "You happen to be in luck, dear boy. What I have here is three tickets to Tahiti, since I know you simply MUST bring that wretch Dun Dun every where we go." Bo says. "She's not that bad, Dad." Yeller says. "She is a Class A criminal, no one likes her, she has the morals of a Scorpion, what is there to like?" Bo asks. "Eh, good point. But she is still enough to make everyday a party." Yeller says. "Very well, but tell her to bring her own money!" Bo says.

*Yeller, Bo, and Dun Dun sit on the beach. "Ah, what a lovely ocean, wouldn't you agree?" Bo asks. "It gorgeous, old man." Dun Dun says as she throws a banana peel in the ocean. "Uh, you ARE going to retrieve that, yes?" Bo asks. "No. Ocean mean trash can in German." Dun Dun says. "No it doesn't!" Yeller says. "Maybe it was French." Dun Dun says. Diamond and Pearl show up. "I'm glad we were able to put that money you stole from cousin Sapphire to good use." Diamond says. Yeller looks over his shoulder. "Diamond? Pearl?" Yeller asks. "Oops, wrong country." Diamond says. "Wrong continent!" Pearl says. "What the devil are you two doing here?" Bo asks. "We WERE vacationing here, that is until we saw you." Diamond says. "Yeah! Now it isn't much of a vacation, is it?" Pearl asks. "Well excuse us for existing." Yeller says. "You couldn't have gone to any other city, any other country in the world? It had to be this one?" Bo asks. "It was Pearl's idea!" Diamond says. "I do yoga at the bottom of the ocean." Pearl says. "You, in the masks! Dun Dun come here because she need to reduce stress, now you come here and ruin her day! GO HOME!!!!" Dun Dun yells. "Chill, its a free country!" Pearl says. "That's America, Pearl." Diamond says. "Oh, is this a free country?" Pearl asks. Diamond shrugs. "Everybody relax. Surely, there is enough room in Tahiti for all of us." Bo says. Michael and Vito show up. "Vito, lay out da towel." Michael says. Vito lays out a towel for Michael, and Michael lays on it. Vito holds an umbrella over Michael. "You two as well?" Bo asks. "Alexander! Bo! Diamond and Pearl! Lady with da funny name dat I cant recall! Fancy meeting you here!" Michael says. "It Dun Dun, you buffoon! Is it that difficult?" Dun Dun angrily asks. "Lady, I don't pay attention to da names of stupid people." Michael says. "Dun Dun don't get it." Dun Dun says. "Why on earth are you here? On this very day???" Bo asks. "Da cops were looking for me to ask some questions, so I jumped on da jet and skedaddled." Michael says. "Michael, is Tahiti a free country?" Pearl asks. "I don't know, is Tahiti even a country?" Michael asks. Pearl shrugs. "I simply wanted to come here to enjoy a quiet and relaxing family vacation." Bo says. "Look at the bright side, it cant possibly get any worse." Yeller says. Cop shows up with a bunch of bags. "I'M HEEEEEEEEEERE!" Cop yells. "OH NO!" Everybody else yells. "Wow, the entire beach reacted to my arrival. I knew I was someone special." Cop says. "Cop, why are you here?!?!?!" Yeller asks. "Well, I was looking for you, and your Grandma told me that you had went to Tahiti." Cop says. "You spoke to my grandma?" Yeller asks. "Yeah, I went up to the attic and she was sitting in the corner. She's a weird person, that one." Cop says. "So why did you come all of this way to find me?" Yeller asks. "I wanted to personally deliver this to you." Cop says. He gives Yeller a speeding ticket. "Seriously?! GET LOST!!!!" Yeller yells. "Hey, this is a free country." Cop says. "Actually, that is America, and we're not even sure if this is a country." Pearl says as Michael nods in the background. "How did this turn from a simple family vacation to the entire town of Littlebridge accompanying us?!" Bo angrily asks. "They didn't acompayedegeyu whatever word you said us. They come uninvited! Dun Dun bet they gonna try to mooch off us!" Dun Dun says. "You mean mooch of me? Because you are mooching as well." Bo says. "Don't disagree with Dun Dun, you ugly embarrassment to Dun Dun's image!" Dun Dun yells. "DOES ANYONE KNOW IF TAHITI IS A COUNTRY AND IF IT IS A FREE ONE? Like, can I go on ebay and buy it?" Pearl asks. "Uh, that's not what free country means." Diamond says. "Oh, does it mean free Cheetos then?" Pearl asks. Everybody begins to argue with each other.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum