QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S2 Episode 28

Go down

Fantastic S2 Episode 28 Empty Fantastic S2 Episode 28

Post by QG Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:46 pm

Josephine and the fake King Beast are facing off on the balcony of the Goo Castle. “Who the hell are you?!” Josephine questions. “I would tell you, but then I would have to kill you. Oh, who am I kidding? I’m going to kill you regardless.” Fake King Beast says. Fake King Beast’s finger inches towards the trigger, and Josephine tackles him! Josephine tries to pry the gun out of the imposter’s hand, but he pushes her off of him. Josephine goes flying back, and tumbles over the side of the railing! As Josephine’s scream grows fainter, a splash can be heard from down below…

Down in the living room, music drowns out any outside noise. Victor approaches Andy. “Is this a bad time?” Victor asks. “No, not at all. Actually, I’ve been meaning to thank you again for looking after Ava while Rebecca and I were gone. I hope you didn’t corrupt her too much.” Andy says. Victor laughs. “No, only a little bit.” Victor says. “So, what can I do for you?” Andy asks. “This is actually somewhat official business, I would’ve told you sooner, but I haven’t seen much of you. I just wanted you to know that shortly after you left town, the search was called off for The Master.” Victor says. “They never found his body?” Andy asks. “No, and given the current and the temperature of the water that night, they don’t think its even possible The Master could have survived the fall, especially nursing a gunshot wound.” Victor says. “Crazier things have happened. But, I’m just gonna hope for the best and assume that The Master really is dead this time.” Andy says. “I hope so too, because if The Master is alive, we both know that the first chance he gets, he’ll be looking to get his revenge on you.” Victor says.

Up on the balcony, “King Beast” looks over the side of the railing, and smiles. “You never were any match for me, Detective. Now that you’re out of the way, there’s no one left to stop my plans for tonight.” Fake King Beast mutters. “King Beast?” A voice asks. The imposter turns, and sees Lydia standing in the doorway! Fake King Beast smiles at Lydia. “How long have you been standing there?” Fake King Beast questions. “I just got here. Why do you ask?” Lydia asks. “No particular reason. You just startled me, that’s all. So, is there something I can help you with?” Fake King Beast asks. “Andy sent me to find all of the wedding guests. The ceremony is about to begin. I don’t suppose you’ve seen Josephine anywhere, she’s the only guest I haven’t been able to find.” Lydia says. “Actually Lydia, I know exactly what happened to Josephine.” Fake King Beast admits.

“I’m not worried about The Master.” Andy says. “You shouldn’t be. Plenty of people have tried to come in between you and Rebecca, and all of them have failed. Although, I think one of the most insane was my deluded younger brother, Fletcher Michaels.” Victor says. “Fletcher Michaels...there’s a name I try to keep out of my head.” Andy says. “I don’t blame you. He shot you and you were presumed dead. If it wasn’t for Fletcher, Dongwa Cat never would’ve gotten the chance to abduct and brainwash you. The craziest thing about him though was his obsession with Rebecca, all because she looked like his dead wife.” Victor says. “Luckily, Fletcher is another one that will never have the chance to hurt us again.” Andy says. “Are you sure about that? They never did find Fletcher’s body.” Victor points out. “That’s because he wired our beach house with so many explosives, there wasn’t a body left to find.” Andy says. “That seems to be a recurring theme with your enemies. Dongwa’s body was burnt beyond recognition after you shot him and left him in that fire.” Victor recalls. “I didn’t have a choice, it was either save Rebecca or him from that fire.” Andy recalls. “And then there is Joe Fish…” Victor says. “Joe Fish fell into a pool of acid, there probably wasn’t anything left of him to find. What’s with all this talk about all of the bad guys Rebecca and I have gone up against? Are you trying to make me paranoid before my wedding?” Andy asks. “Of course not. I’m sorry for sounding so negative.” Victor says. “Did I just get an apology from Victor Goo?” Andy asks. “Consider it a wedding present.” Victor says.

“What exactly happened to Josephine, King Beast?” Lydia asks. “She went home of course.” Fake King Beast lies. “Why would she leave the wedding? She and Andy are close.” Lydia says. “Perhaps, but when I saw her, she was feeling incredibly ill. So, she decided to go home.” Fake King Beast claims. “How come she didn’t say anything to Andy?” Lydia asks. “Because she was concerned Andy might cancel the whole wedding if he thought Josephine couldn’t be a part of it. You know how he is. Anyway, despite Josephine’s sudden departure, the show must go on. I’m sure Andy will understand.” Fake King Beast says. “I’m sure he will too. Its just a shame Josephine won’t be able to see Andy and Rebecca get married.” Lydia says. “Yes, such a pity. But, I’m certain Josephine will be here in spirit. In the meantime, we should go downstairs. After all, our presence is needed, and we don’t want our absence to disrupt the wedding of the century, now do we?” Fake King Beast asks. Lydia smiles. “You’re right. We don’t have any time to waste.” Lydia says. Lydia goes inside. “King Beast” looks over the railing of the balcony one more time, and then follows Lydia inside…

Downstairs, Victor is still with Andy. “Is the wedding going to start soon? Or are we just going to stand around all night?” Victor asks. “I sent Lydia to go and find a couple of our missing guests. I think the only ones that were MIA were Josephine and King Beast.” Andy says. “Listen, about King Beast...I spoke to him earlier, and he seemed a little cold towards me, which I found to be unusual. I don’t remember him being the type to act so rude.” Victor notes. “He isn’t that type of person. I’ll have a talk with him after the wedding, maybe I can find out what’s bothering him.” Andy says. “King Beast” and Lydia appear. “Sorry about that, Andy. I went out onto the balcony for some fresh air.” Fake King Beast says. “That’s alright. Lydia, you couldn’t find Josephine?” Andy asks. “Actually, she left. King Beast said she wasn’t feeling well so she went home.” Lydia says. “Without saying anything?” Andy asks. “She didn’t want you to put the wedding on hold because of her.” King Beast says. “Well that’s disappointing. I really wanted her here…” Andy says. “I hope you aren’t considering postponing the wedding. Like King Beast said, Josephine wouldn’t want you to. Besides, Rebecca is probably already in her wedding dress, waiting to walk down the aisle.” Victor says. Andy sighs. “You’re right. Well, in that case, I guess we better get started.” Andy says. Andy turns towards the crowd. “Attention everyone! Take your seat, the wedding is about to begin!” Andy announces. Victor, Kristina, Lucas, Lydia, and “King Beast” take their seats, as Andy and Brady stand by the justice of the peace, right in front of Queen Goo’s portrait. Peaceful classical music begins to play, as Andy pulls out his phone, and sends a text to Rebecca letting her know that they’re ready to start. The doors to the foyer open, and Bethany enters the room. Bethany walks down the aisle, taking her place next to where Bethany is going to stand. The music changes, and “here comes the bride” begins to play. The guests all stand up and turn towards the foyer door, just as Rebecca appears in the doorway, dressed in a beautiful white wedding gown. Andy and Rebecca smile at each other, and Rebecca begins walking down the aisle. Rebecca reaches the end, and takes her place standing across from Andy. All of the guests sit back down. “You look incredible.” Andy tells her. “You don’t look so bad yourself. That tuxedo suits you.” Rebecca says. “Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to join Andy Goo and Rebecca Rogers in holy matrimony. Before we begin, I would like to give the opportunity to anyone who has any reason as to why these two should not be forever united. Please, if anyone objects to this marriage, speak now.” The justice of the peace says. “King Beast” slowly reaches towards his waste, where he has his gun holstered. Before he can reach it, the patio door can be heard swinging open. “WAIT!” A familiar voice yells. Everyone turns, and sees Daisy standing in the doorway! “Oh for God’s sake…” Andy says. “Expecting someone else?” Daisy asks. “Don’t do this, Daisy. Don’t make a fool out of yourself.” Rebecca urges. “That’s a bit hypocritical of you, don’t you think? After all, history is just repeating itself. I’m interrupting your wedding just like you interrupted mine. They are even taking place in the same room! Don’t you have any originality?” Daisy asks. “Daisy, Andy and I got married in this room almost six years ago, long before you were ever even a thought in his mind.” Rebecca says. “What are you doing here?” Andy asks. “I wanted to be the better person, believe me. I wanted so hard to just let the two of you get married and not have a care in the world, but the thought of this homewrecking bitch having her happily ever after with the man she stole from me infuriated me, which is why I’m not going to let this wedding go any further.” Daisy says. “Are you serious? Even you can’t be stupid enough to think that anything you say will change Andy’s mind. He’s going to marry Rebecca, and pretty soon, the dark age known as his relationship with you will be a distant memory. Actually, I bet it already is.” Bethany says. “Why don’t you try minding your own business for once?” Daisy asks. “This wedding is Bethany’s business, she’s my maid of honor. YOU are the one with no business being here.” Rebecca says. “I can’t believe you actually made her your maid of honor. I guess the fact that she tried to steal Andy from you before is just water under the bridge, huh?” Daisy asks. “If you really did come here to try and stop Rebecca and I from getting married, you wasted a trip. What did you hope to accomplish? Do you think that you can pour your heart out to me, and I’ll leave Rebecca at the altar and marry you instead?” Andy asks. “Try and deflate your ego some, I couldn’t care less about you anymore. I’m here to ruin her day.” Daisy says. “Well you’re not gonna succeed. There isn’t a thing you could say or do that will make me not marry Rebecca.” Andy says. “What if I told you your place in our baby’s life depended on you NOT marrying Rebecca?” Daisy asks. “What did you just say?” Andy asks. “You heard me. Its either you walk away from her, or I will make sure you are nothing more than a stranger to our baby.” Daisy threatens!
“How do you plan on making that happen? Do you plan on disappearing with the baby after he or she is born? Because that’s considered kidnapping, and I would love nothing more than to put you behind bars.” Andy says. “Why would I kidnap my own child? I’d much rather sue for full custody, and if you marry her, I’ll have the grounds to. I’m sure you remember that before Rebecca ruined my life I use to be a lawyer, so I know that courts generally frown upon babies being raised by convicted murderers. Now, correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t Rebecca confess to murdering her brother Andre, and then spent nearly two years in an insane asylum?” Daisy asks. “Oh come on! You and I both know there were special circumstances involved.” Rebecca says. “OMG Rebecca, are you trying to justify murder?” Daisy questions, pretending to be horrified. “Of course not. I know that what I did to Andre was wrong. However, his murder wasn’t premeditated, and it also wasn’t committed out of malice. He caused an accident that put my daughter in a coma, and we thought there was a chance she might never wake up.” Rebecca says. “Do you really think the judge is going to care about any of that? You can defend your actions however you’d like, but the law is the law, and you broke it by committing the worst possible crime imaginable. So, the way I see it, the two of you have three options. Andy, you can choose your child over Rebecca by putting an end to this damned marriage ceremony, or Rebecca, you can do right by Andy and walk away yourself so that he isn’t robbed of being a father to his child. Then of course there’s always the third option, the two of you selfishly go through with the wedding, leaving me with no choice but to sue for full custody. Don’t you worry about the baby one bit though, he or she is going to have a father, Dylan has already said he’s more than happy to step in.” Daisy says. “It’ll be a cold day in hell before I let him anywhere near my baby.” Andy says. “Then do the right thing and end things with Rebecca. Its not like I’m not giving you a choice in the matter. I came to you out of the goodness of my heart to let you know what happens next is up to you. I easily could’ve let the wedding happen without saying anything, let the baby be born, and then dropped the bomb on you that I’m suing for full custody. But, your parental rights are important to me. So, what’s it going to be?” Daisy asks. “I think I’ll take my chances.” Andy says. “What?” A confused Daisy asks. “If this does go to court, we’ll just have to call Rebecca’s doctor to the stand, and he will back up that Rebecca has made a full recovery since she killed Andre, and that she isn’t a danger to our baby. Since you never went to prison or got help for your crimes though, it might be a little harder proving that you’ve turned your life around, especially with a room full of witnesses here that saw you use our baby’s custody as leverage to try and break up my relationship. That isn’t a very good look for a mother to be, is it?” Andy asks. “Don’t be stupid, Andy. Do you really want to take the gamble and hope that you win?” Daisy asks. “Do you? Because I really don’t think you thought this one through. Sure, Rebecca’s history could be used in a custody fight, but Rebecca paid for her crimes, she got help, and a team of doctors can testify to the fact that she is all better. Meanwhile, you haven’t spent a single day in jail or a mental institution for your actions, so trying to prove you’ve changed might be a little trickier. So go ahead Daisy, take this to court, but I’d say there’s a pretty good chance it’ll back fire on you.” Andy says. Dylan walks in, and sighs. “I thought I might find you here.” Dylan says. “Now isn’t a good time.” Daisy says. “Now’s the perfect time. You should get your girlfriend out of here before she makes herself look like an even bigger idiot.” Bethany says. “She has a point. You’re only digging yourself a deeper hole. Do you really want to keep going?” Andy asks Daisy. Daisy contemplates for a moment, and then turns towards Rebecca. “Damn you! This isn’t over, I promise you. I won’t rest until you are left with nothing, exactly what you left me with.” Daisy growls. Daisy storms out through the patio door, and Dylan follows her. “Man, you two sure know how to attract the crazies, don’t you?” Brady asks Andy. “She’s fortunate she is pregnant, because I was very tempted to punch her.” Rebecca says. “I still would’ve done it.” Bethany admits. “So, where was I?” The justice of the peace asks. “You were asking if anyone objects.” Brady says. “Ah yes. If anyone has reason why these two should not be married, please speak now.” The justice of the peace says. “If anyone is going to say something, you are welcome to follow Daisy outside.” Andy jokes. Everyone laughs. “On that note, I think its safe to continue with the ceremony.” The justice of the peace says. Meanwhile, “King Beast” glares at Andy and Rebecca…

Outside the castle, by the river, Daisy is staring into the water, as Dylan comes up behind her. “Do you mind telling me what happened in there?” Dylan asks. “What does it matter? It was a total disaster!” Daisy complains. “You should be use to that by now.” Dylan notes. Daisy turns towards him, and glares. “Are you serious? How could you make fun of me at a time like this? I just made a total fool of myself!” Daisy says. “What did you think was going to happen when you crashed a wedding?” Dylan asks. “It didn’t happen when Rebecca crashed mine! Not to her, anyway…” Daisy says. “That’s because Rebecca had actual information that was relevant to the wedding. So, how did you try to top Rebecca’s big reveal? Did you claim that she’s really Jack the Ripper?” Dylan questions. “I gave Andy an ultimatum…” Daisy mutters. “What kind of ultimatum?” Dylan asks. “I told him that if he married Rebecca, I would use Rebecca’s past against him and sue for full custody of our baby.” Daisy says. “Real nice, Daisy. Go ahead and poke the snake. You are already on thin ice with Andy where your baby is concerned, why on earth would you threaten to sue HIM for full custody?” Dylan asks. “It seemed like a good idea at the time!” Daisy says. “Like throwing yourself down a flight of stairs to frame Rebecca?” Dylan asks. “Okay, those aren’t even REMOTELY similar!” Daisy says. “They are both impulsive, stupid ideas. Though the first one was done to win Andy back along with frame Rebecca, was the goal of this stunt to drive Andy away from Rebecca and back into your arms?” Dylan asks. “Of course not! You are the one I want to be with!” Daisy says. “Then please enlighten me as to why you felt the need to crash the wedding of your ex fiance!” Dylan says. “It wasn’t about him, it was about Rebecca! She has taken so much from me, and I’m not even just talking about Andy! She is the reason that I can’t practice law anymore, she’s the reason that I almost lost my freedom, she’s the reason that this entire city has turned their backs on me!” Daisy says. “Not the entire city, you still have me.” Dylan says. “And I appreciate that.” Daisy says. “It sure doesn’t seem like it.” Dylan says. “I do! Trust me, Andy Goo is completely out of my system. In fact, I’m starting to despise him as much as his fiancee.” Daisy says. “Your little interruption must have gone worse than I thought for you to completely turn on Andy.” Dylan says. “He made a good counter argument as to why he and Rebecca would be more likely to win full custody of my baby than me.” Daisy says. “Wait, did he say he was going to sue?” Dylan asks. “No, but he called my bluff. That’s why he and Rebecca are still going through with the wedding. Still though, I’m afraid that I pushed him over the edge and he’s going to try and take my baby from me. I really screwed up this time.” Daisy admits. Dylan pulls Daisy into a hug. “Don’t worry about a thing. Andy may be the better person, but all that means is that he isn’t nearly as crafty or underhanded as we are. If he tries to take your baby, we’ll find a way out outwit him.” Dylan says. “Thank you for sticking by my side.” Daisy says. “There’s no place I’d rather be.” Dylan says. Noises can be heard coming from the river. “What’s that?” Daisy asks. Dylan and Daisy turn towards the river, and see Josephine floating in it! “Oh my God!” Daisy gasps. “Isn’t that Josephine Acerbi?” Dylan questions. Dylan kneels down next to the river, and pulls Josephine on to land. “Is she alive?” Daisy asks. Dylan checks her pulse. “Her pulse is weak, but she’s alive.” Dylan confirms. “Good. If Josephine survives, we can tell Andy that we saved her life, and that might score me some brownie points and convince him not to sue for full custody.” Daisy says. “That’s genius! Now all we have to do is wake her up.” Dylan says. “That shouldn’t be hard, just dump cold water on her face.” Daisy says. “She was just in cold water! Obviously it didn’t help much!” Dylan says. Dylan taps on Josephine’s cheek. “Josephine, can you hear me?” Dylan asks. Josephine begins to open her eyes. “Dylan?” Josephine asks. “That’s right. How are you feeling?” Dylan asks. “I feel...wet. What happened?” Josephine asks. “I don’t know. Daisy and I found you in the river. We weren’t even sure if you were alive.” Dylan notes. Josephine’s eyes widen. “I remember. We...we have to stop him!” Josephine says. Josephine tries to stand up, but Dylan stops her. “Are you sure that’s a good idea? You nearly drowned! You should probably be examined by a medical professional.” Dylan says. “There’s no time, we need to get to Andy and Rebecca’s wedding, before he has the chance to hurt anyone.” Josephine says. “Who? Andy?” Daisy asks. “No!” Josephine says. “So then who are you talking about?” Dylan asks. “King...King Beast.” Josephine mutters. “King Beast? Where have I heard that name before?” Dylan questions. “He was the old guy at the wedding.” Daisy says. “I thought that was Victor.” Dylan says. “That’s the other old guy.” Daisy says. Daisy turns towards Josephine. “I don’t know King Beast, but I thought he and Andy were close. Why would he hurt anyone at the wedding?” Daisy asks. “Because he’s NOT King Beast! The man at the wedding is an imposter.” Josephine reveals!

Back in the living room of the Goo Castle, everyone watches as Andy and Rebecca’s wedding ceremony continues. “I understand that the couple have written their own vows.” The justice of the peace notes. “Do you want to go first? Or should I?” Rebecca asks. “Go for it.” Andy tells her. Rebecca smiles. “Okay. First, I’d like to start by making a confession to you. I have been attracted to you since the moment I walked into your office, and the police commissioner at the time introduced me as your new partner. Even so, never in my wildest dreams did I think our relationship would blossom into the kind of love story that is told in fairy tales. I’m convinced that the connection you and I share isn’t just rooted in our hearts, its rooted in our souls too. We have probably been married in a hundred different lifetimes, because I refuse to believe that a love like ours ends with death. Our love is eternal. It doesn’t matter where we are, it doesn’t matter who we are, we will always share a connection, and that connection will always make sure we find each other again. The odds have been stacked against our relationship so many times, and even when the obstacles facing us looked too tall to jump over, we always managed to do it, and that’s because nothing and no one can keep us apart. You are the love of my life, Andy Goo, my soulmate, my destiny, and I know now that no matter what obstacles come our way, no matter what challenges we face, we will ALWAYS find our way back to each other, because nothing and no one is able to touch the love that we share.” Rebecca says. A tear falls down Andy’s cheek. “Thanks a lot, honey. I have no idea how I’m going to top that.” Andy says. Rebecca laughs. “With that being said, I don’t expect to be able to top it. I can’t top anything you do because you are just that amazing. A lot of people like to talk about how they want to find their equal, but I think I’ve done better, I’ve found my superior. You are the best of this relationship. You are the beauty, the grace, the brains, all rolled up into one perfect package. And I know what you’re gonna say, you are going to tell me you aren’t perfect because that’s just how humble you are, and maybe you aren’t, but you are in my eyes. I can’t describe to you in words how much I respect your strength, your resilience, and your entire existence. You have gone through some pretty heavy stuff, and you’ve come through it like a champ. You are my Wonder Woman, and I couldn’t ask for a better partner in life. Thank you for making my life the best it could possibly be by loving me, I can’t imagine my life without you in it.” Andy says. “You won’t ever have to.” Rebecca assures him. “Now, the rings.” The justice of the peace says. Andy pulls out a wedding band. Before he can slide it onto Rebecca’s finger, Josephine bursts in, with Dylan and Daisy right behind her! “King Beast” sees her, and looks enraged. “Josephine?! What happened to you?” Andy asks. “She fell into the river.” Dylan says. “What did the two of you do to her?” Andy asks. “Nothing! We were the ones who fished her out of the river!” Daisy announces. “Josephine, how did you end up in the river?” Rebecca asks. Josephine looks directly at the King Beast imposter. “It was him!” Josephine announces. All eyes turn towards the fake King Beast, and he stands up. “Me? Are you suggesting I had something to do with whatever happened to you? That’s ridiculous.” Fake King Beast claims. “Except you and I both know it isn’t! You pulled a gun on me, we struggled over it, and I ended up falling off of the balcony!” Josephine yells. “Wait a minute, when I found King Beast, he was on the balcony!” Lydia notes. “Because I wanted some fresh air! It doesn’t mean I tried to kill Josephine, I would never do that! I will say one thing, though. Right before Josephine told me that she wasn’t feeling well, I couldn’t help but notice the stench of booze on her body. Perhaps she had a little too much to drink, and slipped into the water.” Fake King Beast suggests. “I swear, I didn’t have a single drink tonight.” Josephine says. “I believe you, but this still doesn’t make any sense. Why would King Beast pull a gun on you? Why would he push you off the balcony? He would never do anything like that.” Andy says. “You’re right, King Beast wouldn’t. I can’t say the same for the person who took his place.” Josephine says. “What do you mean the person who took his place? You aren’t making much sense.” Brady notes. “Because she’s delusional!” Fake King Beast adds. “I went out for some fresh air, and I found him on the balcony. While we were talking, I got a phone call from the real King Beast. He was on his way to the airport so he could come to the wedding, when the brakes on his car failed and he was in an accident. Thankfully, he’s going to be alright, but he wanted to call me and let me know he wasn’t going to make it since he assumed you would probably be busy getting ready for the wedding.” Josephine says. “And you’re sure this was King Beast on the other end of the call?” Andy asks. “Positive, and he knew it was King Beast because the second I confronted him for being the imposter, he pulled a gun on me. By the way, he’s also the one who cut the brakes on King Beast’s car. He said he needed King Beast out of the way so he could assume his identity and attend the wedding undetected.” Josephine says. Andy turns towards the imposter. “You better have a pretty good explanation for me, because so far I believe Josephine.” Andy says. “King Beast” begins to laugh. “Well, it looks like you’ve got me! I’d congratulate you, but the fact is you never would’ve figured it out if Josephine hadn’t survived her little tumble over the balcony.” Fake King Beast says. “Who are you, and why did you need King Beast’s face to come to my wedding?!” Andy asks. “You can’t even guess? Of course you can’t. You have so many different people who would want you and your bride dead, its probably hard to narrow it down. Don’t worry, I’ll be happy to tell you who I am, once you’re on your death bed.” Fake King Beast says. Fake King Beast reaches for his gun, and Josephine charges at him! “Josephine, be careful!” Andy warns. Josephine grabs onto “King Beast’s” throat, and as “King Beast” attempts to pry her off of him, Josephine falls onto the floor, and peels off “King Beast’s” entire face! “What the hell?!” A horrified Bethany asks. Josephine looks down, and sees that she is holding a King Beast mask and wig in her hands! Gasps begin to fill the room, as everyone turn their attention towards the imposter. Andy and Rebecca’s attention shift from Josephine to the imposter, and their eyes widen when they see who it is. “Oh my God.” Rebecca gasps. The camera shifts over to Lucas, Lydia, Victor, and Kristina, who all look stunned. “It can’t be!” Kristina mutters. The camera shifts back to Andy, Rebecca, Brady, Bethany, Dylan, and Daisy. “Joe Fish.” Andy growls. The camera shifts over to a very much alive Joe, who has had half of his face burnt off! Joe smiles as he looks around at the guests. “Yes, its true ladies and gentlemen, Joe Fish has returned once again!” Joe announces, as he takes a bow!
Immediately, Andy attempts to charge at Joe, but Joe quickly draws his gun, and points it at Andy. “I don’t think so. I know its been a while since we last saw each other, but surely you didn’t think that would actually work. Now stand back.” Joe warns. “Or what? You’ll kill me?” Andy asks. “I could do that, or I could kill one of your MANY guests, including your bride to be.” Joe says. Andy backs away, and positions himself in front of Rebecca. Joe smirks. “I knew you would comply, spineless cowards always do.” Joe says. “I don’t understand, who even is this guy?” Dylan asks. “You don’t remember? That really wounds me, especially after all the special memories we’ve made. Do you remember the time you and I got into that little scuffle, and I ended up falling off of a cliff and being presumed dead for ten years? Ah the memories, I can’t believe you don’t remember that.” Joe says. “I’m a little memory impaired at the moment. With that being said, if you could try and not blame me for the things that the old me did, that would be great considering I’m no longer that person nor do I remember being that person.” Dylan says. “Don’t worry Dylan, there was a time where I wanted you dead most of all...but you’ve since moved down my hit list.” Joe says. “Uh, thanks.” Dylan says. “For those of you who don’t know, this lunatic is a man named Joe Fish. He’s the same crazy son of a bitch that poisoned the entire city years ago, something that caused over a thousand deaths.” Andy says. “That was quite the spectacle, wasn’t it? I must have broken at least one record!” Joe says. “Don’t act smug, one of those deaths was my wife!” Brady yells. “Correct me if I’m mistaken, but isn’t that your wife sitting right there? She doesn’t look dead to me.” Joe notes. “Not from a lack of trying on your part.” Kristina notes. “Don’t take it personal, sweetheart. I was trying to kill everyone, not just you.” Joe says. “Well not just everybody had their death faked, and then got turned into an evil super villain.” Brady says. “I heard about that! Science never ceases to amaze me, what will they come up with next?” Joe asks. “Kristina and I lost four years together because of you.” Brady notes. “Well unless you are prepared to lose even more time together, I suggest you keep your mouth shut. Trust me, Andropov won’t be around to revive Kristina this time!” Joe says. “So Joe Fish is back from the dead again. How’d you pull it off this time?” Andy asks. “It certainly wasn’t easy, let me tell you. Fortunately, I have nine lives, and so far I’m only on my third. I assume you remember just how my previous death happened, I certainly remember. You are the one who killed me.” Joe says, before flashing back.

Joe is hanging off of a cat walk, above a pool of acid. Andy walks over to the edge, and looks down at Joe. Joe looks down at the acid, and then quickly looks up at Andy. "Andy, please, you...you don't want to do this! Help me! I-I know that we have had our differences in the past, but you aren't a murderer! That I know! I'll...I'll surrender myself! Just please, help me!" Joe begs. Andy kneels down in front of Joe. "Is that how your victims begged before you murdered them in cold blood? Did Katie Cat beg for her life before you shot her and pushed her off of the bridge?" Andy asks. "You...you don't even like her! She was evil!" Joe points out. "She might've been a bad person, but she didn't deserve that kind of death. She wasn't that evil. How do you think your victims would want me to handle this? Do you think they would want me to help you up, and arrest you? Or do you think they would want me to leave you dangling over the edge?" Andy asks. "They weren't bad people...they wouldn't want you to do this." Joe says. "If they weren't bad people...then why did you kill all of them?" Andy asks. "I'm...I'm sorry. It was poor judgment." Joe says. "Poor judgment is when you don't wear a seatbelt, or when you say something hateful to someone. Killing someone is a whole different ball game! And for the record, you and I both know you aren't sorry. If I help you up, who's to say you wont pull a stunt like this again?" Andy asks. "I'll...I'll let you arrest me! I will willingly turn myself in! All you need to do is help me." Joe says. "You know, the thought of you going on trial for all of the murders you committed sounds appealing. The thought of the families of all of your victims finally being able to confront you, and you not being able to do anything to them. Do you know that a lot of your victims weren't even adults yet? A lot of them were still kids. Those poor kids had so much potential in them, but you just ripped that away from them when you took their lives. Now, there parents have to spend the rest of their lives without their child, because you took that away from them! Do you know what kind of horrible feeling that is? I sure do. My daughter was murdered, by a man almost as deranged as you. Thankfully, he's dead, and he'll never be able to hurt anyone else again." Andy says. "If you arrest me, I wont be able to hurt anyone else again, either." Joe says. "We both know that isn't true. You have people on the outside, willing to do your dirty work. And besides, we both know that even if you did go to prison, you'd find a way to come back. You might be evil, but you are smart, and I don't think there is a prison in this world that can hold you! There is only one way to stop you." Andy says. "No..." Joe says. "Oh yes. Its a shame, really. If any of my other enemies were in this position, I would still help them up. Not because I want to, but because I could never kill another human being. But you aren't a human being. You are a disease. Someone who has plagued the human race for years, and as a result, taken the lives of several innocent people. There is only one cure, and that is lying below us." Andy says. "You are crazy...If you do this, you'll be no better than I! Do you really want to put yourself in the same class as the man you claim to detest?" Joe asks. Andy leans in. "You killed innocent people, I'm killing a monster. I don't think I am going to lose a single second of sleep over what I'm about to do. If anything, I am going to sleep like a baby knowing that you will never be able to hurt my family or friends again. This is it, Joe. You've finally lost. I can say without a doubt, that your reign of terror is over." Andy says. Joe begins to laugh. "You poor fool. You'll never be rid of me. Even if I die, my actions will leave a permanent dark cloud over the lives of you and your family. I will always be there, by your side. And whenever you feel your dark impulses coming to life, just know that I planted those there. My murder will stick with you for the rest of your miserable life, and due to that, I will still be there, relishing over the fact that you have become a version of me." Joe says. Andy smiles. "Goodbye, Joe." Andy says. Andy puts his hands under Joe's hands, and presses up, causing Joe's hands to let go of the edge! Joe, screaming in agony, plummets from the catwalk. Joe's screams go silence, as he disappears into the acid below.

“That’s right, everyone. Mr. Law and Order was more than happy to let me fall into a pool of acid and die an agonizing death. But Andy underestimated just how resilient I am. After he and that judas Lysandros Masters vacated Rebecca from the building, I resurfaced from the acid. As torturous as it was, I managed to make my way to the surface, my entire body covered in burns. I snuck out of the warehouse, I got in contact with one of my loyal associates, and they managed to provide me safe passage to someone who was able to help me with my injuries, a brilliant doctor that had helped me in the past.” Joe says. “Doctor Andropov.” Andy realizes. “I knew that if anyone could guarantee my recovery, it would be Andropov. Do you think I look awful now with half of my face scarred? Just imagine how I looked when I first emerged from the acid. My entire body was burnt, I couldn’t even move a finger without my entire body being in horrific pain! Do you have any idea what that’s like?!” Joe angrily asks. “No, but it couldn’t have happened to a more deserving psychopath.” Andy says. “Wait a minute...when we were being held prisoner at The Evil Force’s castle, Andropov mentioned that he had patients he needed to evacuate before the building blew up. Were you at The Evil Force’s castle?” Rebecca questions. “I was, though I left long before the explosion. Once I learned that The Evil Force had welcomed some guests into his home, I decided it was time to leave.” Joe says. “You mean us?” Andy asks. “I wasn’t prepared for you to see me, not just yet. I wanted to reintroduce myself to the good people of Fantastic in a splashy, eventful way, and where better than the wedding of the man who murdered me?” Joe asks. “Wearing a King Beast mask. How did you even make such a realistic looking mask?” Josephine asks. “I didn’t. In fact, this mask has existed for many years. Andy and Rebecca can verify that claim, after all, they are the ones who unmasked the first person to don this mask.” Joe says. “Oh my God, that’s the same mask my father wore when he impersonated King Beast.” Rebecca realizes. “How very perceptive of you. Isn’t it amazing? Your father was able to impersonate King Beast for nearly three years, and no one was any the wiser. Even Queen Goo had no idea that her beloved husband was a fraud.” Joe says. “After Stanpatos was arrested, the WPA came and took the mask. I assumed they destroyed it.” Andy says. “You assumed wrong. The WPA held on to the mask, God knows why, and an associate of mine managed to acquire it for me.” Joe reveals. “Well hopefully the WPA will have the good sense to burn that damn thing this time.” Bethany says. Joe smiles. “Bethany, I didn’t even see you there! How is it that you look even lovelier now than you did the day I wired you to a bomb?” Joe asks. Bethany goes to attack Joe, but Joe points his gun at her! “Excuse me, but what part of I will shoot you don’t you seem to comprehend? I remember how frightened you are of guns, so don’t make me splatter your brains all over this room.” Joe threatens her. Bethany backs away. “This is so disappointing, I can’t believe the stupidity of the people in this room! Obviously, you all need a refresher on how deadly I can be, so allow me to help.” Joe says. Joe points his gun at the justice of the peace, and shoots him right in the chest! Horrified screams fill the room as the justice of the peace falls to the floor! Rebecca rushes to his side, and checks his pulse. “Oh my God...he’s dead.” Rebecca announces. “Oops.” Joe says. “Oops? You just killed a man you didn’t even know!” Rebecca yells. “Well you didn’t exactly know him either! If I were you, I’d be less concerned with that poor man’s death, and more concerned with how you are going to get rid of the blood stain. You are going to need one hell of a cleaning solution.” Joe says. “That’s enough! You didn’t come here looking to shoot a bunch of innocents, you came here because you want revenge on me! So stop wasting time and just kill me.” Andy says. “Andy, don’t.” Rebecca says. “Its alright. If Joe wants me dead so badly, then he can shoot me. Come on, Joe. We both know I’m the one you came here for, so stop wasting time and kill me!” Andy yells. Joe laughs. “I’ve always found your false bravado to be SO amusing. But, I think you misunderstood my plan.” Joe says. “Is that a fact?” Andy asks. “Yes. You see, as much as I love the thought of watching you die a slow and agonizing death, we both know it wouldn’t hurt you nearly as much as watching Rebecca die would.” Joe says. “Don’t you even think about hurting her.” Andy warns. “Or what? You’ll kill me? You are in no position to be leveling threats against me, not when I’m holding all the cards.” Joe says. Rebecca pushes Andy out of the way, and stands in front of Joe’s gun. “Lets not waste anymore time then.” Rebecca says. “Rebecca, get behind me!” Andy orders. “No! If Joe wants to kill me, he can kill me!” Rebecca says. “My aren’t we eager to die. Is Andy not living up to your expectations? Are you really that desperate to get away from him?” Joe asks. “I’m desperate to keep him alive, so if you can promise me that you won’t kill Andy, I will let you kill me.” Rebecca says. “Don’t do it, Rebecca! You can’t believe a word out of his lying mouth!” Andy yells. “You really can’t. Sorry, but I can’t guarantee I won’t decide to kill Andy. I’d like to make that promise, really, I would, but you never know when I might get the urge to kill him again.” Joe says. “If you touch Rebecca, you won’t ever get the chance to try to kill me because you’ll be dead. And this time, I will make damn sure Andropov isn’t around to save you.” Andy says. “Do you mind if I offer some input?” Daisy asks. “Who are you?” Joe asks. “My name is Daisy.” Daisy says. “Ah, you must be Andy’s ex fiancee. I’ve heard so much about you. In fact, you could even say I’m something of a fan.” Joe says. “Um, yeah, thanks. Anyways, you mentioned that you want to kill Rebecca, and I just want you to know that I fully support you if you decide to go that route.” Daisy says. Rebecca rolls her eyes. “Well would you look at that! Finally someone is a team player! Why can’t the rest of you be like her?” Joe asks. “Maybe because the rest of us don’t play with dolls of our enemies and talk to portraits like she does.” Bethany says. “Lets try not to wander too far off topic. Please don’t forget that I have a gun trained on the bride and groom, and I wouldn’t hesitate to pull the trigger on either one of them. That just begs the question, which one of you should I kill? Of course shooting Rebecca would cause Andy an endless amount of pain that would last forever, but it would be so much more satisfying to watch Andy bleed out on the floor. Ah, I know! I should flip a coin!” Joe says. “You want to flip a coin to decide who you are going to kill?” Dylan asks. “How else am I supposed to make such a huge decision? Does anyone have a quarter? Anyone at all?” Joe asks. Joe points his gun at Victor. “What about you, Dinosaur Goo? Do you have any change?” Joe asks. “No, I don’t.” Victor responds. “No, of course not. I’m sure you carry nothing less than one hundred dollar bills. What about the rest of you?” Joe asks. No one responds, and Joe laughs. “You know, when people don’t answer my questions, I become very irritated. So irritated that I may decide to close my eyes, spin around in a circle, and fire my gun at whoever is unfortunate enough to be in my line of fire.” Joe says. Lucas stands up. “That’s enough!” Lucas snaps. Joe points his gun at Lucas. “Don’t take another step!” Joe warns. “Relax. You wanted a quarter, and I have one.” Lucas says. “Oh, well why didn’t you just say so? Forgive my rudeness, but I don’t believe I got your name.” Joe says. “I’m Lucas Cambino.” Lucas says. “Ah Mr. Cambino, Mia Goo’s former associate.” Joe realizes. “I was never Mia’s associate, I was her hostage. I can’t say the same thing about you though. I hear that the two of you go way back. In fact, I’m surprised you didn’t try to help her out of the latest mess she found herself in.” Lucas says. Joe smiles, and flashes back.

In the morgue, Mia’s corpse is still lying on the slab. A ray of light sneaks into the room and shines on Mia’s cold, pale face when the door creaks open. An unseen individual approaches Mia’s body, and pulls a syringe out of their pocket. The mystery person then injects the syringe into Mia’s chest. The camera pans up, and reveals the mystery person as Joe!

“I thought Mia was capable of taking care of herself. Besides, why would I help someone that would expose me in order to avoid a prison sentence?” Joe asks. “Because you’re insane. Its the only explanation as to why you would poison a bunch of innocent people, one of those people being my wife.” Lucas says. “Lydia survived. Besides, maybe she wouldn’t have fallen so ill if she wasn’t already mourning your supposed death. I’m surprised she would even consider taking you back after you led her to believe you were dead for months.” Joe says. Lucas goes to attack Joe, but Joe points his gun at him. “Easy, Mr. Cambino. We don’t want things to get out of hand, do we? Now give me the quarter.” Joe demands. Lucas reaches into his pocket, and tosses Joe the quarter. “Many thanks.” Joe says. Joe turns back towards Andy and Rebecca. “Without further adieu, lets find out who I’m going to shoot. I bet the two of you are just DYING to know! Andy, you can be heads, and Rebecca dear, you can be tails.” Joe says. Joe flips the coin into the air, and then catches it, and places it on the top of his hand. Joe picks up the coin, looks at it, and sighs. “I’m so sorry, Rebecca, but it appears you are the unlucky winner, or would it be more appropriate to call you loser? Oh what does it matter? No matter how I label you, you’re still going to be dead.” Joe says, as he aims his gun at Rebecca. Andy stands in front of Rebecca. “If you want to hurt her, you’re gonna have to go through me first!” Andy yells. “That’s fine, I’ll just try to kill both of you with one bullet.” Joe says. Before Joe can pull the trigger, Lucas springs into action and tackles Joe to the floor! Lucas manages to punch Joe, but Joe does the same to Lucas, and then pushes Lucas off of him. Joe stands up, and Bethany comes up behind him and smashes a vase over his head! Joe falls to the floor, and drops his gun in the process. Joe reaches for his gun, but Andy manages to pick it up first! Joe looks up at Andy, and sees him pointing the gun at him. “Don’t even think about it.” Andy warns. Lydia runs to Lucas’ side. “Are you okay?” Lydia asks. “I’m fine.” Lucas assures her. “Isn’t anyone going to ask how I’m doing? I just took my life into my hands going after that psycho!” Bethany notes. “Thank you, Bethany, and you too Lucas. “And you people had the audacity to complain about me crashing the wedding. At least I didn’t show up wearing someone else’s face and carrying a gun.” Daisy says. “Who could ever imagine there was someone capable of outdoing you?” Dylan asks. Andy intensely glares at Joe, as he has his gun trained on him. “Go ahead, shoot me. You tried to kill me once before, you might as well finish the job.” Joe says. “No. As much as I’d like to see you die, I’m not gonna be the one to kill you. I’m the police commissioner, and its my job to make sure monsters like you are put behind bars, and that’s exactly what I’m going to do. I am going to make sure you spend the rest of your miserable, pathetic life in a cage, where you can’t hurt anyone ever again.” Andy says. “Do you really think its going to be that simple?” Joe asks. “I know it is. Its over.” Andy announces. “Oh trust me, my dear friend, this is far from over. You don’t really think I came back after all this time just for a drive by threat, do you? You should know by now that when I come back, I come back with a BANG.” Joe says. “You did come back with a bang, but now you are going out with nothing but a whimper. You’ve been disarmed, you are lying helplessly on the floor, there isn’t a thing you can do to any of us.” Andy says. “That’s where you’re wrong.” Joe says. “What’s he talking about?” Kristina asks. “That’s a good question.” Brady says. “If you want a good answer, I suggest all eyes be on Andy’s dear, sweet mother.” Joe says. “My mother? My mother has been dead for five years.” Andy notes. An evil grin crosses Joe’s face. “What the hell are you getting at, Joe? What does any of this have to do with my mother? Are you gonna try and tell me that she’s alive?!” Andy asks. Joe begins to laugh. Rebecca turns around, and focuses her attention on Queen Goo’s portrait. “I don’t think he’s talking about Queen Goo, I think he’s talking about her portrait.” Rebecca realizes. “Why? How could that portrait have any answers to our questions?” Andy wonders. Rebecca looks down at Joe, and sees him reaching up his sleeve. “Oh my God, WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!” Rebecca yells. A beep can be heard after Joe reaches up his sleeve. Suddenly, an explosion emerges from behind Queen Goo’s portrait, destroying the entire painting! The explosion sends Rebecca flying across the room, and sends Dylan and Daisy plummeting to the floor! “REBECCA!” Andy screams. Another explosion on the opposite side of the room strikes, causing the windows to shatter, and glass to fly through the room! Victor and Josephine are both sent flying onto the floor by this explosion. Andy looks down at Joe. “What the hell have you done?!” Andy asks. Joe smirks. “Its not over yet…” Joe tells him. A third explosion hits, and the entire ceiling begins to shake! Brady uses his body to shield Kristina from the incoming debris, as it falls on top of the both of them! Lucas tries to run to Lydia, but is sent flying back by another explosion! “LUCAS!” Lydia screams. Lydia hears rumbling, and looks up. Lydia’s eyes widen, and she screams in terror as huge pieces of the ceiling fall on top of her! Bethany runs over to Andy. “We have to go and get help!” Bethany yells. “Don’t leave just yet, not before the grand finale.” Joe says. One final explosion hits, and the rest of the ceiling collapses on top of Joe, Andy, and Bethany! Despite the explosions having ended, a raging fire runs rampant through the remains of the castle. Meanwhile, the sirens of emergency vehicles can be heard louder and louder, as the entire Goo living room is seen to be in ruins, with everyone buried underneath. The camera focuses on what’s left of Queen Goo’s portrait, as it burns to ash...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down