QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 95(4/10/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 95(4/10/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 95(4/10/24)

Post by QG Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:40 pm

At the Goo Village park, Dannie and Jenna are still sitting on the blanket. “I’m sorry if my defense of my father is upsetting to you at all.” Dannie says. Jenna shrugs. “I don’t know your father all that well.” Jenna says. “Maybe not, but I do get the sense that you’ve been hurt by someone, someone who you view as irredeemable. I could see why you’d have trouble understanding how I could forgive King Beast for all that he’s done.” Dannie says. “Dannie, it’s fine! King Beast is your dad, I’m not gonna fault you for forgiving him.” Jenna claims. Dannie smiles. “Thank you, I appreciate that.” Dannie says. Bethany, Kaylie, and Issac arrive nearby. “It’s such a beautiful day out, I’m so glad we were able to get out of the house.” Kaylie says. “I’m glad you were actually able to get away from work for a minute.” Bethany says. “I know I’ve been super busy lately, but trust me, I will always make time for you and Issac.” Kaylie says. Bethany smiles. “I know, and I appreciate that.” Bethany says. “Mommy, I think I see Oscar at the playground. Can I go say hi?” Issac asks. “Sure you can, sweetie. Just make sure you stay where I can see you.” Kaylie says. “Okay!” Issac exclaims, before running off. “Oscar?” Bethany asks. “You remember that mom group I joined online? Oscar is the kid I set up a playdate with for Issac last week.” Kaylie says. “Oh yeah, that’s right! Issac seems pretty excited to see him, so it must’ve gone well.” Bethany says. “Are you kidding? The two of them clicked instantly. It was so cute.” Kaylie says. “Kaylie, Bethany!” Dannie can be heard shouting. Kaylie and Bethany turn and spot Dannie, who is waving at them, and Jenna. “Dannie, hi! I didn’t even see you there.” Kaylie says. “I wish it had stayed that way…” Bethany mumbles. “What was that, babe?” Kaylie asks. “Nothing.” Bethany claims. “You did look like you were pretty preoccupied. Was that Issac I saw you with?” Dannie wonders. “Yeah, sure was. The three of us thought we’d get some fresh air and have a nice family day in the park.” Kaylie says. “Nice.” Dannie says. “So what are you up to?” Kaylie asks. “I am actually on a date. Kaylie, this is Jenna, my girlfriend. Jenna, this is Kaylie, she’s a detective at the Fantastic P.D.” Dannie says. Jenna stands up and shakes Kaylie’s hand. “It’s nice to meet you.” Jenna says. “Likewise.” Kaylie says. Jenna turns and notices Bethany glaring at her. “Who’s your friend?” Jenna asks Kaylie. “Oh, this is my girlfriend Bethany.” Kaylie says. “Nice to meet you, Bethany.” Jenna says. Bethany fakes a smile. “You too.” Bethany claims. “I’m gonna go get some ice cream from the stand over there. Does anyone want some?” Kaylie asks. “I’ll have my usual, thanks.” Bethany says. “Dannie, Jenna, what about you two?” Kaylie asks. “I’ll come with you and make my order. Jenna, do you want anything?” Dannie asks. “Nah, I’m good. Thanks though.” Jenna says. “We’ll be just a minute.” Kaylie says, before she and Dannie walk off. “Uh oh, Dannie and Kaylie are gonna be spending some time alone together. That can’t be good!” Jenna says. “I trust my girlfriend.” Bethany says. “If you trusted her, you never would’ve hired me.” Jenna says. “I never should have hired you in the first place! If I had known what a conniving bitch you’d turn out to be, I wouldn’t have!” Bethany says. “Come on, seriously? You knew from the beginning that I wasn’t some perfect angel. If I were, I never would’ve agreed to go along with your silly little plan to keep Dannie away from your girlfriend.” Jenna says. “Except it’s not really my plan anymore, is it? My plan was to distract Dannie to keep them away from Kaylie, your plan is to marry Dannie and then bleed them dry!” Bethany notes. “And it’s all thanks to you for pointing me in their direction. I couldn’t thank you enough.” Jenna says. “Well you better make sure you keep that little detail between us, because if anyone finds out that I originally hired you, I will destroy you. There isn’t a rock in this city you’ll be able to hide under where I won’t be able to find you.” Bethany warns. “Relax, I’m not gonna do anything to mess with you and Kaylie…so long as you keep quiet about what I have in store for Dannie. If you can’t manage that, then I’ll have no problem ruining your happy little family and gleefully watching as Kaylie tosses you out onto your ass.” Jenna threatens.

At the Stanpatos mansion, Dylan is sitting at the desk in the living room when Daisy walks in. “Morning.” Daisy says. “Good morning. Where’s Harper?” Dylan wonders. “I put her down for a nap. She had a big breakfast and I’m pretty sure it tired her out.” Daisy says. “I don’t know where that girl gets her appetite from.” Dylan says. “Probably from you, if I had to guess. So where’s Lawrence this morning?” Daisy wonders. “Out.” Dylan tells Daisy. “Uh huh. Any news on his plan to get the three diamond jewels?” Daisy wonders. “That’s actually why he’s out. He didn’t give me all of the specifics, but he said he had a plan to get his hands on the bracelet.” Dylan says. “The same bracelet that’s in the Fantastic P.D evidence locker?” Daisy asks. “Is that where it is?” Dylan asks. “Yes! I saw it in the file on Lydia’s kidnapping! Someone broke into Lydia’s home last year and tried to steal the bracelet. Lucas caught this person before they could take off with it, and they ended up killing themselves so they wouldn’t have to give up the name of the person who sent them. After that, the Fantastic P.D put the bracelet into evidence.” Daisy reveals. “Well given that we’re almost certain Lawrence was behind Lydia’s kidnapping and that he is after those three diamond jewels, I would bet good money that the goon who tried to steal the bracelet was on his payroll. Plus, killing yourself to avoid giving up your employer sounds like a very Stanpatos henchman thing to do. Death on his own terms was likely preferable compared to whatever Lawrence would’ve ended up doing to him. What I don’t understand though is how Lawrence is expecting to get the bracelet if the police have it.” Dylan says. “He probably has some cop working for him that’s just gonna walk into the evidence room and steal it! That’s how that demon Virmor got the charges dropped against me. He shapeshifted into Kaylie, strolled right into the evidence room, and stole the recording that the police had against me, the recording you gave the police.” Daisy says. “In fairness, I did that because you had framed me for embezzlement.” Dylan points out. “Because Xavier Irons had blackmailed me.” Daisy reminds him. “Okay, I think we’re getting slightly off track here.” Dylan says. “No, you’re right. So if Lawrence manages to get his hands on the bracelet, what do we do?” Daisy questions. “We do nothing. If I’m going to continue to get closer to Lawrence, I can’t do anything that will give him the impression I’m working against him. So for now, I need to make him think I’m working for him, or at the very least, not do anything that could undermine him.” Dylan says. “I just hope that by doing that, we aren’t making it easier for him to take over the world or whatever he plans on doing.” Daisy says. At that moment, Brody walks in. “Good morning, you two! Such a pleasure to see you both again.” Brody says. “Oh for god’s sake…” Daisy mutters. “What the hell are you doing here?” Dylan questions. “I came to see you! Is this a bad time?” Brody wonders. “Where you're concerned, there is no such thing as a good time.” Daisy says. “Oh come now Daisy, that’s not true. You and I were on the verge of having a good time when we nearly slept together in Iceland.” Brody claims. “You mean when I was trying to manipulate you so that I could escape my father’s castle? Yeah, there was never anything real there. I despised you then and I despise you now.” Daisy says. “And here I was hoping we could put the past behind us.” Brody says. “Sure, Brody. Let me just forget that you were working with the psychopath who kidnapped Daisy and I, along with a plethora of other people, and then let said psychopath transfer his memories into my body! And who can forget the part where he tried to freeze the world, with your assistance!” Dylan says. “I realize that getting involved in The Evil Force’s over the top scheme may not have been my finest moment.” Brody says. “Gee, you think?” Daisy asks. “But I have had a lot of time to think over the past three years, and I’ve come to realize that some of the things that I have done could be perceived as wrong, possibly even criminal.” Brody says. “Did you hear that, Daisy? He said possibly.” Dylan says. “Listen, I came here today to offer my sincerest apology to the both of you. I caused a great deal of stress in Iceland and I want you both to know that I am very sorry for that whole mess. I hope you can find it within your heart to forgive me.” Brody says. “Aww, that’s so sweet of you! Now that you’ve gotten the phony apology out of the way, maybe you can tell us the real reason you’re here.” Daisy says. “You think there’s more to it?” Brody asks. “We’re sure of it. So rather than waste our time any further, maybe just cut right to the chase.” Dylan urges. Brody sighs. “Very well. I am in need of employment, and I think you’re just the person to give it to me.” Brody tells Dylan.

Down at the docks, Ciara is staring out at the water, clearly deep in thought. “Ciara? Ciara? You in there?” A voice can be heard asking. Ciara snaps out of it and turns to find Kristina standing there. “Kristina?” Ciara asks. “Yeah, that’s me. Where did you go? I’ve been standing here calling your name for a good three minutes and you’ve just been ignoring me.” Kristina says. “Sorry about that. I’ve just…I’ve got a lot on my mind.” Ciara says. “I’m sure. I heard about V.J being alive, you must be pretty happy about that.” Kristina says. “You have no idea. It’s the best thing ever.” Ciara says. “I can imagine. What did Brady say when you told him the news?” Kristina asks. “I…I actually haven’t spoken to Brady. Not on the phone, anyways.” Ciara says. “Did your dad tell him?” Kristina wonders. “He might’ve texted him, but I don’t think he’s talked to him on the phone either. Brady is pretty difficult to get a hold of these days.” Ciara says. “Is he okay?” Kristina asks. “Would you care if he wasn’t?” Ciara wonders. “Of course I would care! Just because things ended between Brady and I doesn’t mean I don’t still care about him.” Kristina says. “Well as far as I know, he’s fine.” Ciara lies. “So fine that he apparently won’t pick up the phone? That doesn’t sound like him.” Kristina says. “All I know is that he’s still dealing with a lot. Losing the baby took a toll on him, especially because he blames himself for what happened. That plus losing you and the constant battle of trying to stay sober has really got him on edge.” Ciara says. “I know. I really wish things had been different…I wish that so much…” Kristina says. “So doesn’t he.” Ciara says. “I just hope he’s able to find some peace soon. A day doesn’t go by where I don’t think about my baby, or how things went wrong between Brady and me…but I’ve still managed to find some peace. I hope Brady is able to do the same.” Kristina says. “So do I, more than anything.” Ciara says. “Well, I should probably get going. I need to get back to work. Hey…um…the next time you talk to Brady, will you tell him that I’m thinking about him? Please?” Kristina asks. Ciara nods. “Sure.” Ciara says. “Thank you. Take care.” Kristina says, before walking away. Once Kristina is gone, Ciara sighs. “If only you knew how much trouble Brady was actually in. I can’t tell you though…I can’t tell anybody. It’s the only way to keep him safe from that evil son of a bitch…” Ciara mutters. “Talking to yourself? That is never a good sign.” A voice says. Ciara turns and sees Lawrence standing there. “Finally decided to show up?” Ciara asks. “I’ve been here for quite some time, I was just waiting for your former sister in law to make her exit. How is Katerina doing? I haven’t seen much of her since her falling out with my son.” Lawrence says. “She’s concerned about Brady. She’s not the only one.” Ciara says. “I hope you had the good sense not to tell her the truth about Brady.” Lawrence says. “As if you weren’t listening that whole time. Don’t worry, Kristina doesn’t know that Brady is being held captive by a psychopath bent on world domination.” Ciara says. “I’m not sure that is how I would refer to any of this, but I’m happy to hear you kept quiet nonetheless. Now enough about Katerina, let’s get to the reason we’re here. I believe you have something for me, I’d like to see it.” Lawrence tells Ciara.

“Looks like neither of us have anything to worry about then. I’m gonna keep quiet, and you’re gonna keep quiet.” Bethany says. “That’s right, so try not to look like you’re gonna lunge at me and strangle me to death every time we see each other in public. If anything gives us away, it’s gonna be your inability to control your emotions.” Jenna says. “Forgive me for not jumping for joy every time I bump into the bitch that double crossed me.” Bethany says. “I did not double cross you, Bethany, I just made some adjustments to the plan to make it more appealing to me.” Jenna says. Dannie and Kaylie return. “Everything okay here?” Kaylie asks. “Everything is fine. Bethany and I were just chatting and getting to know each other a bit.” Jenna says. “Nice!” Kaylie says. “Now that you’re back, maybe we should go find our own corner of the park and let these two continue their date.” Bethany says. “Sounds like a good idea. Let’s go pick a spot close by though, I still want to be able to see Issac.” Kaylie says. “Yeah, of course.” Bethany says. Kaylie turns towards Dannie and Jenna. “It was really nice seeing you, and it was nice to meet you Jenna.” Kaylie says. “You too. Enjoy your day.” Jenna says. “Same to you.” Kaylie says, before she and Bethany walk off. “They seem nice.” Jenna says. “Yeah, Kaylie is a good friend of mine.” Dannie says. “I noticed you and Bethany didn’t really talk that much. Any history there?” Jenna wonders. “We just don’t get along all that much. I don’t dislike Bethany, but I also don’t think she and I will ever be friends. What about you? How did your conversation with her go?” Dannie wonders. “It was okay, mainly just small talk. I don’t plan on going out clubbing with her any time soon.” Jenna says. “I should hope not. If you ever were to go out clubbing, I would hope I’d be your first call.” Dannie says. Jenna smiles. “You know you would be. Anything I want to do, you would be my first call.” Jenna says. “Thank you for saying that.” Dannie says. “Thank you for this wonderful date. I really had a lot of fun today.” Jenna says. “Yeah, so did I.” Dannie says. Jenna then leans in and kisses Dannie! The two continue kissing until Dannie pulls away a few moments later. “Wow…if I’m not mistaken, that was our first kiss.” Dannie says. “I hope it won’t be the last.” Jenna jokes. “Definitely not.” Dannie says, before kissing Jenna again. Meanwhile, Bethany is seen watching from nearby…

“You want me to give you a job? Doing what exactly? Mopping floors?” Dylan asks. “I mean, I’d prefer something a bit more corporate. I do have experience, you know.” Brody says. “I wouldn’t call selling illegal arms experience in the corporate world.” Daisy says. “I’ve held a legitimate job before. I used to run my own company, back in the day.” Brody says. “Which you probably only did as a front for your illegitimate operations.” Dylan argues. “Do you want me to stop committing crimes or not? I’m here because I’m hoping to start a new career, a legitimate career! I see this as a chance to turn my life around and become a better person, I can assure you that I’m not plotting anything nefarious!” Brody says. “Let’s say you are telling the truth and you do want to turn your life around, why come to me for a job?” Dylan wonders. “Because you are in charge of the two biggest corporations in this city. If I want a corporate job, you’re the person to turn to.” Brody says. “You do make an excellent point.” Dylan agrees. “So am I hired?” Brody asks. “You know, come to think of it, there is a job that I think has your name all over it.” Dylan says. “You aren’t going to say janitor, right?” Brody asks. “The thought had crossed my mind, but no. This is a corporate position, just as you were looking for.” Dylan says. “Perfect! What’s the title?” Brody asks. “CEO.” Dylan says. “Of Stanpatos Enterprises?” Brody asks. “No, you moron! Of IronClad! It’s the tech company that my cousin Xavier founded. When he stole Stanpatos Enterprises from me, he made IronClad a subsidiary of Stanpatos Enterprises. Once Xavier finally died and I got Stanpatos Enterprises back, I also inherited IronClad from him.” Dylan says. “Wow…I must admit, I wasn’t expecting you to offer me such a high power position.” Brody admits. “Well let’s not celebrate just yet, there is a certain drawback that you may not appreciate.” Dylan says. “Which is what exactly?” Brody wonders. “The IronClad office is based in the U.K., which means if you were to run it, you would have to move.” Dylan reveals. “You’ve got to be bloody kidding me…” Brody mutters. “Nope, I’m bloody serious.” Dylan says. “I should’ve known there was a catch. You’re doing this to get me out of town, aren’t you?” Brody asks. “Brody, come on now, would I really give you such a big job just to run you out of town?” Dylan asks. “If I had to guess, I would say absolutely!” Brody says. “Well if you expect me to hire you, you’ll have to take what I am offering you. There will be no negotiating, this is a take it or leave it sort of deal.” Dylan says. “I was really hoping to reinvent myself here in Fantastic…my mother lives here!” Brody points out. “Your mother has a phone, doesn’t she? Great invention! She can call you anytime she’d like, you can call her! It’s really an amazing piece of technology.” Dylan says. “It’s not the same as seeing her face to face on a regular basis!” Brody argues. “Did any of that matter to you when you let her think you blew up in Iceland? Chin up! At least this time, you’ll be able to visit her whenever you’d like! You can drop in whenever, and you won’t have to worry about a SWAT team tackling you to the ground and dragging you off to jail!” Dylan says. “I suppose you’re right. Okay then, I guess I better go have a talk with my mother, let her know what’s going on.” Brody says. “Does that mean you’re accepting my offer?” Dylan asks. “Only because it’s a good deal. I know you’re only doing this to get rid of me, but I’m also not going to pass up such an enticing offer because of that.” Brody says. “Smart man. I’ll be in touch with further specifics. But in the meantime, welcome aboard.” Dylan says. “Thank you. I better be going then. I need to book a flight and give my mother the good news.” Brody says. “No need to book a flight, that will only delay things. I’ll let you use the Stanpatos jet.” Dylan says. “How gracious.” Brody says. “What can I say? I’m a nice guy.” Dylan claims. “Alright then, I’ll let you know when I’m ready to leave. Thanks again.” Brody says, before walking out. “Okay, I know that giving Brody a job to get him out of the country may seem like a good idea, but aren’t you concerned he’ll run IronClad into the ground?” Daisy asks. “Can I be frank with you?” Dylan asks. “I suppose.” Daisy says. “IronClad isn’t doing all that good to begin with. Ever since Xavier did us all a favor and died, the company has been bleeding money and nothing I have done has been able to save it. So if all goes well, by giving Brody the company, he’ll ruin it so badly that I’ll just be able to use it as a tax write off and then wash my hands of it permanently.” Dylan says. “I see, so killing two birds with one stone.” Daisy realizes. “Exactly. I get rid of Brody, and I get rid of the last trace on this planet of Xavier Irons.” Dylan says. “Good plan. I had almost forgotten how devious you could be.” Daisy says. “Well I’m happy I was able to remind you.” Dylan says. “With Brody on his way out, that’s one less thing to worry about. If only getting rid of Lawrence were as easy as offering him a job out of town.” Daisy says. “Getting rid of Lawrence is going to be far trickier. Besides, offering him a job out of town would be far too good for that man. The way I see it, there are two endings for him. He’s either going to end up in prison or he’s going to end up dead.” Dylan says. “Are you okay with him ending up dead? He is still your father.” Daisy points out. “A father who has done nothing but manipulate me since the moment he found out I was his son. If Lawrence doesn’t make it out of this alive, I’d be perfectly content with that outcome. I’ll be okay with any outcome that results in his downfall.” Dylan says.

Down at the docks, Ciara reaches into her pocket and pulls out a plastic bag containing the fake diamond bracelet. “Here you go, fresh from the evidence locker at the Fantastic P.D.” Ciara says. “So Rebecca didn’t give you any issues at all?” Lawrence questions. “Like I told you before, everything went fine. I explained to her that if you did decide to come after the bracelet, you would know where to find it if it stayed in the evidence locker. I convinced her the bracelet would be safer with me.” Ciara says. “Excellent work. May I see it?” Lawrence asks. Ciara hands the bracelet over to Lawrence. “Can I go now?” Ciara questions. “Not just yet.” Lawrence says. Lawrence pulls the bracelet out of the bag and then reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a magnifying glass. “Seriously?” Ciara asks. “What? Assuming you haven’t tried to double cross me, you should have nothing to worry about.” Lawrence says. Ciara rolls her eyes. “Just don’t take forever. I’d rather not waste my day away watching you admire that stupid bracelet.” Ciara says. Lawrence holds the magnifying glass over the bracelet and then examines it closely. After a few moments, Lawrence places the magnifying glass back into his jacket pocket. “Are we good now or what?” Ciara questions. Lawrence smiles. “You’re free to leave.” Lawrence tells her. “Thank god. Let me know when you need me for something else.” Ciara says. Ciara turns around and goes to walk away. “Oh, Ciara, one last thing.” Lawrence says. Ciara turns back towards Lawrence. “What now?!” Ciara questions. Suddenly, Lawrence pulls a gun out and points it at Ciara! “I’m going to need you to explain why you provided me with a counterfeit bracelet.” Lawrence tells her!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum