QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 94(4/9/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 94(4/9/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 94(4/9/24)

Post by QG Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:40 pm

At the Goo Village park, Dannie and Jenna lay out a blanket on the ground. “I’m so glad that the weather decided to cooperate with us today.” Dannie says. “I’m glad that our schedules decided to cooperate with us today. I know how busy you are sometimes.” Jenna says. “Then you must also know that I will always try to make time for you.” Dannie says. Jenna smiles. “I appreciate that.” Jenna says. Dannie and Jenna both sit on the blanket. “So, what’d you bring?” Jenna wonders. “Pretty much everything you could imagine for a picnic. I brought sandwiches, I brought chips to go with the sandwiches, I brought a couple of bottles of soda, and water as well in case you wanted something a bit healthier. I also brought wine coolers in case you wanted something a little boozier!” Dannie says. “Thanks, but I’ve got work after this and I don’t think Doctor Acerbi would appreciate me showing up with the smell of alcohol on my breath.” Jenna says. “No, probably not.” Dannie says. “I really dig the variety though. Good job!” Jenna says. “Thank you.” Dannie says. Dannie pushes the picnic box over to Jenna. “Well go ahead, pick out whatever you’d like.” Dannie says. Jenna looks into the box and pauses. “Is everything okay?” Dannie asks. “I just…I noticed you packed some egg salad sandwiches.” Jenna says. “Do you not like those? I brought a couple others.” Dannie notes. “No, it’s not that. It’s just…my mom used to always make those whenever she’d bring me out on a picnic when I was little.” Jenna tells Dannie.

At the Goo Castle, King Beast is sitting in the living room when Brody walks in, carrying suitcases. “Good morning, Brody. Going somewhere?” King Beast wonders. “I’m moving out. I just came to raid the mini bar one last time.” Brody says, before dropping the bags on the floor and pouring himself a drink. “You’re moving? That’s quite the surprise.” King Beast admits. “Not by choice. Your precious Dannie tossed me out on my ass.” Brody says. “Why would they do that?” King Beast wonders. “Why do you think? They bloody despise me!” Brody points out. “Dannie has always disliked you, but they still allowed you to live here. Something must have provoked them into telling you to move out.” King Beast says. “So now it’s my fault?” Brody asks. “Are you trying to say that it isn’t?” King Beast wonders. “I was trying to do Dannie a favor! It’s hardly my fault they weren’t receptive.” Brody says. “What sort of favor?” King Beast questions. “I tried warning them that they may want to watch their step where that Jenna girl is concerned.” Brody admits. “You don’t trust Jenna?” King Beast asks. “Do you? I realize I haven’t spent much time around her, but the little bit of time I have has suggested to me that something is off about her. I’m telling you, she’s up to something.” Brody says. “Well I’m sure you can understand why Dannie would have a difficult time believing you, given your history.” King Beast says. “That’s rich coming from you, the former dictator! From what I understand, you’ve hardly lived a blameless life.” Brody notes. “I’ve never claimed to be perfect. In fact, I’ve never even claimed to be a good person. I know that I have made some terrible mistakes, and I am lucky beyond words that I have been given a second chance by so many people. Given the things I’ve done, I would have understood if Dannie never wanted anything to do with me, but they did.” King Beast says. “Not just Dannie, but the rest of the city. You know why that is, don’t you? It’s because Queen Goo legitimized you in the eyes of the people. You had the purest, most wonderful woman marry the darkest, most treacherous man, of course people are going to be convinced that you’re a changed man. Never mind the crimes you’ve committed in the past, the people you’ve hurt, the people who have been killed because of you.” Brody says. “Like I said, I’m very fortunate to have been awarded with such grace by the people I care about. And maybe you’re right, maybe my marriage to Queen Goo did help fast track my redemption. Despite all that though, I do believe that I will one day face judgment via a higher power. When that day comes, I will receive appropriate punishment for my crimes and misdeeds.” King Beast says. “I’m less worried about what happens after I die and more worried about the here and now. I’m tired of being the city’s punching bag! I’m putting in work, I’m trying to be better! I saved Lydia Masters’ life!” Brody points out. “You agreed to bring her home if she would pay you a large sum of money and secure your freedom! That’s hardly what I would call selfless heroism!” King Beast says. “Then tell me what I should do!” Brody urges. “What should you do about what?” King Beast questions. “How am I supposed to prove to this city that I’m not the same man that I was before?” Brody asks.

At the police station, Rebecca is in her office when there is a knock on the door. “Come in!” Rebecca calls out. The door opens and Ciara walks in. “Hey! Got a minute?” Ciara asks. “For you, I’ve got ten. Come in, have a seat.” Rebecca urges. Ciara approaches Rebecca’s desk and sits across from her. “That was some wedding yesterday, huh?” Ciara asks. “It was a beautiful ceremony. Have you spoken to V.J at all since he left yesterday?” Rebecca wonders. “I haven’t, but I talked to the woman who’s going to be overseeing the deprogramming. V.J checked into the clinic this morning.” Ciara reveals. “Good. The sooner V.J begins receiving treatment, the sooner he and Serena can come home.” Rebecca says. “Absolutely.” Ciara says. “But I don’t think you came here to talk about the wedding or V.J’s treatment. What’s on your mind?” Rebecca questions. “The diamond jewels.” Ciara reveals. “Yeah, I’ve been thinking about those a lot too. I’m still trying to track down the necklace, but I haven’t had any luck so far.” Rebecca says. “I’m not so much worried about the necklace as I am the jewels we’ve already found. Lawrence doesn’t know where the necklace is, but he does know where to find the other two.” Ciara says. “I stashed the ring away in a secure location, somewhere where Lawrence will never be able to get to it.” Rebecca says. “Lawrence might not know where you stashed the ring, but I’m sure he knows where to find the bracelet. It’s still in the evidence locker after his man tried to steal it from Lydia’s house, right?” Ciara asks. “That’s correct.” Rebecca confirms. “Are you sure it’s safe there?” Ciara wonders. “It has been thus far.” Rebecca notes. “Yeah, but Lawrence has been preoccupied with other things. Now that the search for the necklace has hit a dead end, he might want to refocus on the jewels he does know where to find.” Ciara says. “But even if Lawrence did decide to come after the bracelet, it’s in the evidence locker. It’s not exactly easily obtainable.” Rebecca points out. “But it’s not exactly impossible, is it? It wouldn’t be the first time a Stanpatos has been able to steal from the evidence locker. How many times has Andre stolen evidence against him so he could stick around town without being prosecuted?” Ciara asks. “Believe me, I remember. Don Reynolds lost his job as police commissioner because the evidence against Andre disappeared under his watch.” Rebecca recalls. “So who’s to say Lawrence wouldn’t be able to get to that bracelet if he really wanted to?” Ciara asks. “You do make a good point…so what do you think we should do?” Rebecca asks. “I think you should give the bracelet to me.” Ciara tells Rebecca.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to bring up any sore subjects. I know you had mentioned before that your mother passed away.” Dannie says. “It’s okay, you didn’t know.” Jenna says. “If you want to talk about it, I’d be happy to listen.” Dannie says. “Come on. You listen to people complain about their problems and their trauma on a daily basis, I’m sure you don’t want to do that during your off time.” Jenna says. “That’s not true. I’d be more than happy to give you a listening ear.” Dannie says. Jenna sighs. “Well for starters, when I say my mom, I mean my adopted mom. I wasn’t actually raised by my birth parents.” Jenna says. “But you love your adopted parents just the same, right?” Dannie asks. “I love my adopted mom just the same. My adopted dad was a piece of garbage who I’m glad is no longer a part of my life. My mom though…she was different. She was kind, she was caring, she was very opinionated. She was the greatest role model I ever could’ve gotten, and having her more than made up for the bad luck I had in the father department. She used to take me on picnics every sunday and she would always bring egg salad sandwiches because she knew they were my favorite. Honestly, I haven’t had one since losing her, I was always afraid that having one would just remind me of her, and what I’ve lost…” Jenna says. “I’m sorry, I wish I had known.” Dannie says. “But you didn’t, so you didn’t do anything wrong.” Jenna says. “Still, obviously this brought up some emotions for you and for that I’m sorry. I can understand the connection you had with your mom, it was the same for my mother and I. I didn’t know my father growing up, so she was the only parent I had.” Dannie says. “You didn’t?” Jenna asks. “No. I’m not sure if you’ve heard, but before marrying my mother, King Beast had something of a bad reputation in this city. He managed to turn his life around though. Do you know who Dylan Stanpatos is?” Dannie asks. “I’ve heard of him.” Jenna says. “Well back when Dylan first came to Fantastic, him and King Beast had this big fight that ended with King Beast understanding the error of his ways, and realizing he needed to do better. After that, he and Dylan became good friends, and soon after, he met my mother and I.” Dannie says. “But wouldn’t he have had to have already known her to be your father?” Jenna asks. Dannie laughs. “It’s complicated. They had met years before while they were both in Rome. By the time my mother came back to Fantastic years later, King Beast didn’t recognize her.” Dannie says. “I see. So why didn’t your mom tell King Beast about you?” Jenna asks. “King Beast didn’t know who my mother was when they had met years earlier, but she knew who he was. She didn’t want her child to be raised by the man he was at that time, so she never told him she was pregnant. It wasn’t until about nine years ago when she finally told him the truth. It caused some problems in their relationship but they were eventually able to work through it. And I had already thought of King Beast as a father, so beginning to call him Dad for real came easy to me.” Dannie says. “I see…so despite everything King Beast did in the past, everyone has forgiven him for his crimes?” Jenna asks. “I wouldn’t say everyone. I’m sure plenty of people from back then have trouble believing that he’s capable of redemption, but those of us who know him personally know the work he has put into turning his life around.” Dannie says. “I’m sure to some people that doesn’t matter. He’s hurt people, and to some, that pain is probably all they ever see when they look at him.” Jenna says. “And that’s okay. I know my dad isn’t perfect, and I know that some people are never going to be able to see him as anything but the evil dictator that ruled over this city with an iron fist. They have a right to their feelings, just like I have a right to mine.” Dannie says. “They do have a right to their feelings. Some things are just unforgivable.” Jenna comments…

“If you want to prove to people that you’re a changed man, my advice would be to stop extorting people.” King Beast says. “Pardon?” Brody asks. “You brought Lydia home and that was a wonderful thing to do, but you did so because she agreed to pay you and because she agreed to buy you your freedom. Had she not done those things, you probably would’ve handed her right back to Mia!” King Beast says. “Well, I don’t know about that…” Brody says. “Am I wrong?” King Beast asks. “I suppose not.” Brody says. “And another thing. You aren’t going to win over anyone by continuing to mooch off of this family.” King Beast says. “I was not mooching! I was living here, just like every other member of this bloody family! Dannie is the one who owns the house, so does that mean that Andy, Rebecca, Ava, Victor, that little Masters boy, and yourself are mooching too?” Brody asks. “Andy and Rebecca both have jobs and are contributing to the house, as does Victor. Colin and Ava are both still young, and I am retired. What’s your excuse?” King Beast questions. “I’m too rich to work.” Brody says. “My advice would be to get yourself a job, become a contributing member of society. Even after I decided to turn my life around, I remained king of this city and tried my very best to undo the damage I had done, at least until Wishbone shot me and faked my death. Even though I may be retired, I’m still an active member of the city council and remain involved in the city politics. Despite my mistakes being years ago, I feel I still owe it to the city to try and repay them for the pain and misery I had caused.” King Beast says. “So what you’re saying is I should run for mayor?” Brody asks. “How in the hell did you get that from everything I just told you? No! That’s not what I’m saying at all!” King Beast says. “Well no need to be so hostile about it. So get a job, any job.” Brody says. “That’s right.” King Beast says. “Well I have been shopping around, seeing if there are any businesses I could invest with using the money I got from Lydia. Unfortunately, the pickings are rather slim. I suppose I could get a job somewhere else, something corporate if possible.” Brody says. “There you go! Both Masters Corp and Stanpatos Enterprises are based here in Fantastic, perhaps one of them would hire you.” King Beast suggests. “Both are run by Dylan Stanpatos, who despises me.” Brody notes. “For good reason. You were a part of his abduction by The Evil Force a few years back. Maybe if you’d apologize to him for your misdeeds, he may be willing to offer you a job.” King Beast suggests. “I suppose it’s worth a shot. Worst thing that he could say is no, right?” Brody asks. “Exactly!” King Beast says. “Well I guess I better get over there then. Thanks for the advice, King B!” Brody says. “What did I tell you about calling me that?” King Beast wonders. “Sorry. See you around!” Brody says. Brody picks up his bags and heads towards the door. “Brody, one last thing. Earlier you mentioned that you think Jenna may be up to something, would you care to elaborate?” King Beast asks. “It’s nothing much, just a hunch given my own history as a con man. There was something in Jenna’s eyes the night of that dinner, something insincere. Take that as you will, but if I were you, I’d keep her under close watch before she completely destroys Dannie’s life.” Brody warns, before walking out. “Good advice.” King Beast mutters.

“I’m not sure giving you the bracelet is the best idea.” Rebecca says. “Why not?” Ciara questions. “For starters, just because I’m the police commissioner doesn’t mean I’m allowed to just take evidence from the evidence locker and hand it over to a civilian.” Rebecca says. “But is there any real reason the department is still holding onto the bracelet? We may know Lawrence is after those jewels, but in the eyes of the Fantastic P.D, Lysandros Masters was the one hunting for them and that investigation was closed when he was arrested.” Ciara says. “I suppose you have a point. But there is something else to consider: Lawrence.” Rebecca says. “What about him?” Ciara asks. “If Lawrence were to find out you had the bracelet, that would make you a target! I’m not sure I want to put you in that sort of danger!” Rebecca says. “That’s only if Lawrence were to find out I had the bracelet, but he won’t! I’m not gonna tell him, you’re not gonna tell him, there’s virtually no way for Lawrence to find out where the bracelet went after it left the Fantastic P.D! That’s why you should give it to me! If Lawrence doesn’t know where to find the bracelet, that means he’s at an impasse! He can’t do anything unless he has all three diamond jewels, and this sets up a significant roadblock for him!” Ciara says. “That is true…still though, I can’t help but worry about what could happen if Lawrence did find out you had the bracelet.” Rebecca says. “I can handle myself, you know that.” Ciara says. “Yes you can…okay, you make an excellent argument. I’ll go and grab it.” Rebecca says. Ciara smiles. “I knew you’d agree. Trust me, everything is gonna work out.” Ciara says. “Nothing will work out until Lawrence Stanpatos is behind bars and his plans have been foiled.” Rebecca says. “Don’t worry, that’s coming.” Ciara says. “I sure hope so…anyways, I’m gonna grab the bracelet. I’ll only be a minute.” Rebecca says. “Take your time.” Ciara says. Rebecca stands up and walks out. Once Rebecca is gone, Ciara pulls out her phone and makes a call. “Lawrence, it’s me. The plan worked, Rebecca is going to grab the bracelet for me as we speak…no, she’s not suspicious, at least not as far as I can tell. If anything, she’s probably grateful that I’m seemingly making it harder for you to find the bracelet if you ever decided to send someone for it…of course I feel guilty! I’m lying to my best friend, I’m working with the man that she’s been trying to takedown for months, this is horrible! But I know I need to do it to keep Brady safe…whatever, just meet me down at the docks. I’ll bring the bracelet with me…yeah, bye.” Ciara says, before hanging up. The door opens and Rebecca comes back in. “Sorry about the delay.” Rebecca says. “No problem. Did you find it?” Ciara asks. “I did.” Rebecca confirms. Rebecca pulls out a bag containing the fake diamond bracelet. “It’s all yours. Guard it with your life.” Rebecca says. Ciara takes the bracelet from Rebecca. “Don’t worry, I won’t let anything happen to it.” Ciara claims…

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum