QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 82(3/12/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 82(3/12/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 82(3/12/24)

Post by QG Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:27 pm

At the Goo Castle, King Beast is standing in the living room, on the phone. “Andy, it’s me again. This is probably the sixth time I’ve attempted calling you over the past day. I realize you are probably busy, but it is important that you return my call. Something huge has happened that you need to know about as soon as possible. Call me!” King Beast urges, before hanging up the phone. Dannie walks in. “Who was that?” Dannie wonders. “I was just leaving a message for your brother. I want to tell him about V.J being alive, but he hasn’t been answering or returning any of my calls.” King Beast says. “I’m sure he and Rebecca are probably just busy with whatever case they are working on.” Dannie says. “I hope that’s all it is. On a lighter note, how did your date with Jenna go?” King Beast questions. “It went good.” Dannie says. “Just good?” King Beast asks. Dannie smiles. “We’re already planning a third date.” Dannie says. “That’s wonderful! I am so happy for you, darling.” King Beast says. “Thank you. I’m happy for me, too.” Dannie says. “So, can you envision things getting serious between the two of you?” King Beast wonders. “I feel like we’re already on that road. I feel that a pretty nice connection is developing between us.” Dannie says. “How nice. I have an idea! Why don’t you invite Jenna over for dinner tonight? I’d love to meet the woman who has seemingly stolen my child’s heart.” King Beast says.

At Bethany and Kaylie’s apartment, Jenna finishes counting the money Bethany gave her. “Looks like it’s all there. Out of curiosity, how does a nightclub owner have enough cash to cover this little endeavor of ours?” Jenna asks. “I used to be the CEO of a major conglomerate. Plus, I inherited quite a bit of money when my husband died.” Bethany says. “I’m sure he’d love to know you’re putting it to good use.” Jenna sarcastically says. “I’m paying you pretty reasonably for a simple job, so maybe lose the attitude.” Bethany suggests. “Chill, I was only joking! And you’re right, this job is insanely easy. It really didn’t take much to get Dannie to fall head over heels for me.” Jenna says. “I didn’t think it would. It has been a long time since Dannie has been involved with anyone, which means they’d probably date just about anyone.” Bethany says. “Good thing I’m not just anyone.” Jenna says. Bethany rolls her eyes. “Give me a break…” Bethany mutters. “You know, when I first signed up for that dating app, I was just expecting to find somebody I could hook up with every once and a while. You know, something casual. Never in a million years did I think I’d find such a lucrative business opportunity.” Jenna says. “You didn’t find that opportunity, the opportunity found you. Let’s not forget that I’m the one who found you on the dating app and picked you to go after Dannie.” Bethany says!

In Switzerland, Andy, Rebecca, and Ciara are still tied up in the basement of The Master’s compound. “So, does anyone have any ideas on how we can get out of here?” Andy asks. “I’m working on it. I can tell you right now, it won’t be as simple as slipping out of these ropes.” Ciara says. “I didn’t think so. The Master has plenty of experience kidnapping people, I’m sure his men aren’t much different.” Rebecca says. “Well we’ve gotta figure something out. The Master might be keeping us alive for now, but if we hold out on telling him what we know about the jewels long enough, he might decide we aren’t worth keeping around.” Andy says. Ciara looks over and notices a wooden beam on the wall that appears to be broken. “I think I’ve got an idea.” Ciara says. “We’re all ears. What is it?” Rebecca wonders. Ciara begins hopping towards the beam in her chair. “That’s your plan? To do your best impression of the easter bunny?” Andy asks. “Be quiet!” Ciara tells him. Ciara manages to make her way over to the beam, and turns her chair so that the back of it is facing the wooden beam. Ciara then begins rubbing the ropes tying her hands together against the broken piece of wood…

Upstairs, The Master is lying on the floor after being shot in the shoulder, as V.J and Serena are face to face with Madeline, who is still holding a gun. “Hello Serena, I wasn’t expecting to find you here.” Madeline says. “I followed Vic here from Fantastic.” Serena reveals. “That was ill advised.” Madeline says. “No, I don’t think so. See, if I hadn’t followed him here, he never would’ve had a flash of memory that told me who he is! That’s right mother, I know that Vic is V.J!” Serena says. Madeline scoffs. “That’s impossible! V.J was shot and killed many years ago!” Madeline says. “So weren’t you. Rebecca Rogers shot you at that Pyramid in Egypt, the place even blew up afterwards! Yet somehow, you cheated death.” Serena says. “I did cheat death, but V.J couldn’t possibly have! Not only had he been shot, but the doctors declared him brain dead! How do you suppose he could have come back from that?” Madeline asks. “I don’t know, but he did! This man is V.J Goo, my fiance! He remembered a moment between us that only V.J would know about! I know it is him!” Serena yells. Madeline rolls her eyes. “I want to hear it from you! I want you to tell me that Vic is really V.J!” Serena says. “This is ridiculous…” Madeline mutters. “SAY IT!” Serena screams. “Very well. Yes, your friend Vic is in fact V.J, very much alive.” Madeline confirms. “Oh my god, so it is true…” Serena says, as tears begin to roll down her face. “You already seemed convinced.” Madeline notes. “I was, but there was still a little bit of doubt, a part of me that thought this was impossible…how?! How the hell is V.J alive?!” Serena questions. “I saved his life! You see, the day you and V.J were supposed to get married, I was there.” Madeline reveals. “What? I-I didn’t invite you!” Serena notes. “I know. I was dismayed over the lack of an invitation, so I decided to watch the wedding from a distance where you wouldn’t be able to see me. But rather than seeing a wedding, I instead saw you learn that V.J had been shot and was rushed to the hospital. I went to the hospital, and I found out that V.J had been declared brain dead.” Madeline says. “So you didn’t pay the doctors to say that?” Serena questions. Madeline shakes her head. “No. My feelings regarding your relationship with V.J aside, I was utterly devastated for you. Losing the man you loved, being left to raise your young son all alone, my heart was breaking for you. So, while you were in the hospital room, saying goodbye to V.J, I contacted my dear friend Doctor Ilia Andropov and asked him if there was anything he could possibly do to reverse V.J’s condition.” Madeline says. “What did he say?” Serena asks. “He told me about this procedure he had developed that was capable of reversing death. Apparently he had already used it on a few other test subjects, such as Dylan Stanpatos, Kitty Cat, and Kristina Cat. However, although the procedure would be able to bring V.J back to life, Doctor Andropov didn’t believe it would be able to reverse his brain death. That was going to be slightly more complicated, but it was a challenge he was willing to tackle. After all, V.J was already dead, what could there possibly be to lose? So after V.J’s life support was turned off and you said your final goodbye, I arranged for my men to take his body from the morgue and transport it to Doctor Andropov. Once V.J was in Andropov’s care, he was able to reverse his death, but as I previously stated, V.J’s brain still showed no signs of activity. Andropov wasn’t prepared to give up. He had also developed an experimental procedure that he had yet to test, one that could potentially revive the brain after suffering brain death.” Madeline says. “And it worked?” Serena asks. “It did, but there were some unfortunate side effects. Andropov was able to revive V.J’s brain, but once he did so, V.J had lapsed into a coma. Andropov wasn’t sure whether or not V.J would ever regain consciousness, so I thought that all of this time and effort may have been for nothing. That’s why I didn’t tell you V.J was alive, because I believed that his resurrection may have been pointless.” Madeline says. “Clearly I didn’t stay comatose. Here I am, awake and alert.” V.J notes. “Indeed. You regained consciousness at the beginning of 2021. At that point, you had been transported from Andropov’s old laboratory and were now being cared for in the basement of The Evil Force’s castle in Iceland. To my knowledge, The Evil Force had no idea you were one of Andropov’s patients. Andropov did work for him, and in exchange, Andropov was allowed to set up a laboratory in his Iceland compound. Unfortunately, not long after you regained consciousness, the compound was invaded by some unwelcome guests. Dylan Stanpatos, Andy Goo, Rebecca Rogers, Daisy Nichols, Brady Goo, and Bethany Wilson all ended up at the castle after The Evil Force abducted all of them. After this, The Evil Force attempted to activate a doomsday device known as Frostbite, one which he had been developing with Doctor Andropov since 2008. The device malfunctioned, and several explosions began taking place throughout the castle. Andropov entrusted Brody McKay with evacuating his more valuable patients, V.J being one of them.” Madeline says. “So Brody knew V.J was alive?” Serena asks. “Brody had no idea. At that point in time, V.J had already undergone facial reconstruction surgery and his face was still wrapped with bandages. Anyway, once Brody evacuated V.J from the castle, Andropov sent him instructions to deliver V.J to me, which he did. Once V.J was in my care, that is when the programming began.” Madeline recalls. “I don’t understand. You told me that you brought V.J back to life so you could reunite me with him! How did we go from that to V.J being your brainwashed soldier?” Serena wonders. “By the time V.J had regained consciousness, four years had passed since you lost him. You had learned to live without him, I felt as though reuniting him with you at that point would prove to be pointless. Knowing that V.J was once an excellent soldier for the army prior to his arrival in Fantastic City however, I knew that he would have other uses for me. Once he was well enough, I began sending him on several missions and he completed each and every one of them effortlessly. Most recently, I discovered that the three diamond jewels had survived the explosion in Egypt, and that is when I realized that V.J’s time had finally come.” Madeline says. “You sadistic BITCH!” Serena shouts. “How dare you speak to your mother that way!” Madeline says. “Seriously? I have been grieving V.J for the past seven years, and all this time, my own mother has been keeping him away from me! How could you do this?!” Serena asks. “It pained me to hurt you like this, my darling, it truly did.” Madeline says. “Bull! You never gave a damn about me! All this has done is prove it! The only thing you care about is yourself and your empire, an empire you only have because you murdered my father for it!” Serena yells. “Your father was an unfaithful swine who got exactly what he deserved!” Madeline argues. Madeline turns towards V.J. “Now that we have gotten all of that out of the way, it is time for you to complete your mission.” Madeline says. “I already have the ring.” V.J tells her. “Excellent, but I wasn’t referring to that. Our friend over there is still breathing.” Madeline says, looking down at The Master. V.J looks down at The Master and then turns to face Madeline. “Come on, he’s been neutralized. He isn’t a threat anymore.” V.J says. “Did you forget that I told you to eliminate anyone you found in this house? Those are your orders, now it is time for you to execute them!” Madeline says. “V.J, do NOT listen to her! You don’t have to listen to her!” Serena says. “On the contrary! He doesn’t have any other choice.” Madeline says, as she pulls out the pawn piece and shows it to V.J! “Do as you’re told, V.J. Kill The Master, and do it now.” Madeline orders!

“You want me to invite Jenna over for dinner? I don’t know. It…it seems kind of soon.” Dannie admits. “I know you’ve only been on a few dates already, but inviting Jenna over to meet your father may tell her that you are serious about the relationship.” King Beast notes. “Or it could intimidate her to the point where she decides to call it quits.” Dannie suggests. “It’s entirely up to you, I just thought I would throw it out there and see what your thoughts were.” King Beast says. “Are we talking dinner for just the three of us? Or were you planning on including the whole family?” Dannie wonders. “Just the three of us. Even I realize that including the whole family may be a touch too much.” King Beast says. “Well…I mean, I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to ask Jenna to see what she says. But I’m not going to pressure her! I’m going to let her know that I am fine if she doesn’t feel comfortable coming, that it won’t change anything between us.” Dannie says. “Fair enough.” King Beast says.

“So how exactly did this master plan of yours come about?” Jenna wonders. “I ran into Dannie at Goo Village one day and they had mentioned to me how they had signed up for this dating app. I asked them for the name of the app, and then later, I made myself an account.” Bethany says. “Right, because you wanted to find someone on there that seemed like they could be paid to go after Dannie.” Jenna says. Bethany smiles. “And that’s how I found you! There was just something about you that made you seem perfect for the job.” Bethany says. “Gee, thanks.” Jenna sarcastically says. “What? I was right! I messaged you, I told you about my plan, and you were all for it!” Bethany recalls. “Only because I get paid crap at the hospital. This whole thing seemed like easy money to me.” Jenna says. “That’s because it is.” Bethany says. Jenna’s phone goes off. “Hold on a sec…” Jenna says. Jenna pulls out her phone, looks at it, and smiles. “What is it?” Bethany wonders. “A text from Dannie. They want to have me over their house for dinner tonight, I guess their dad wants to meet me.” Jenna reveals. “Wow! Dannie doesn’t waste any time, huh?” Bethany asks. Jenna begins typing. “I would love to. Text me the time and the address. Can’t wait!” Jenna reads, as she types. Jenna turns towards Bethany. “I don’t think you need to worry about Dannie falling for your girlfriend, they’re already falling hard for me.” Jenna says. “Good. Hopefully that means they have forgotten all about Kaylie.” Bethany says. “Well I should get going, I’ve got a dinner date to get ready for! Wish me luck!” Jenna says, before walking out. Bethany smiles. “God it feels so good to know that Dannie is finally out of our lives. Now I just have to hope that Kaylie never finds out what I did to get us to that point.” Bethany mutters…

In Switzerland, Ciara manages to cut through the ropes on her hand using the wooden beam. “Got it!” Ciara exclaims. The ropes fall off of Ciara’s wrists and she begins untying her ankles. “You did great!” Rebecca exclaims. “You really did. Good thinking.” Andy tells her. Ciara stands up. “Thank you. Now once I get the two of you untied, we can go upstairs, kick The Master’s ass, and get what we came for.” Ciara says.

Upstairs, V.J aims his gun towards an unconscious The Master. “V.J, don’t! This isn’t who you are!” Serena shouts. “V.J doesn’t even remember who he is. I can assure you that his past is quite irrelevant to the present.” Madeline argues. “I don’t care about what he remembers! I care about who he is at his core! And I can tell you one thing, he is not just another one of your hired guns! He is a good man!” Serena yells. Serena turns towards V.J. “Listen to me, I know you might not remember your past, but this is not the man you used to be! You were the funniest, nicest, most loving human being that I have ever met in my entire life! You were a great boyfriend to me, you were a great dad to my kids even though they weren’t biologically yours, you were literally perfect in my eyes! I mean, you did have more than a few corny jokes under your belt, but those were easy enough to overlook. It’s crazy, when we first met, I couldn’t stand you. The first few times we ran into each other, you were the bane of my existence. You still couldn’t stop flirting with me though.” Serena recalls, before flashing back.

V.J is going for a job through the park, when he crashes into Serena and accidentally knocks her to the ground. “Watch it, buddy!” Serena snaps. “Sorry about that. Sometimes when I’m jogging, I zone out.” V.J notes. “I figured that out on my way down to the ground!” Serena says. V.J grabs Serena’s hand and helps her up. “Thanks, but I know how to get up.” Serena tells him. “I’m sure you can. But I knocked you down, so it’s only fitting if I help you get back up.” V.J says. “Yeah, whatever.” Serena says. “Aren’t you at least going to tell me your name before you go?” V.J asks. “Serena. And please, don’t mistake this as me wanting to be your BFF, I don’t do friends.” Serena says.

“Are you going to tell me YOUR name since you’re obviously hitting on me?” Serena asks. “Victor Junior. V.J for short.” V.J says. “Well I guess I’ll see you around, Junior.” Serena says. “I certainly hope so.” V.J says. Serena smiles, before walking away.

At Club Aqua, V.J walks over to Serena’s table. “I haven’t seen you in a while. Couldn’t come up with any new lines?” Serena sarcastically asks. “No, I just wanted to give you a break.” V.J says. “Can you try giving me a little more time? Maybe eternity!” Serena suggests. “Why do that when we can spend eternity together?” V.J asks. “Oh my god, you mind like a brick!” Serena says.

Back in the present. “I…I remember those moments.” V.J says. “You do?” Serena asks. “Yeah…jeez, I was a pushy jack ass, huh?” V.J asks. Serena laughs. “Yeah, well, I was a total bitch to you when we first met, so I guess that makes us even. But do you see any resemblance between the man I bumped into in the park that day and the man my mother wants you to be?” Serena asks. “You are not that man anymore, V.J! That man died after you were shot and killed during that drug bust! After that moment, you were reborn as my soldier!” Madeline states. “She’s wrong! I know that she erased your memories, that she programmed you into being this killing machine, but none of that is strong enough to beat our love! I love you, Victor Goo Junior, I’ve never stopped! And even if you don’t remember every little moment we shared together, I know that deep down, you love me too. That’s why we found each other again after all these years! It’s why even though neither of us knew who the other one was, we still formed this magical connection! I think on some level, you knew who I was and I knew who you were, that’s why we clicked the way we did! That love we shared, it’s just as strong as it was seven years ago! No amount of brainwashing can change that!” Serena says. V.J flashes back.

“Are you upset that Dylan Cat is dead?” V.J asks. “No. Believe me, I’m glad that psycho is gone. What I’m not happy about is that Orpheus won’t have a father.” Serena says. “You don’t have to worry about it. I know I’m not Orpheus’ father, but I will help out with him in any way I can.” V.J says. “V.J, you don’t have to do that.” Serena says. “You’re right, I don’t have to. I want to. Serena, I care about you a lot, which means that by extension, I care about that baby you’re carrying. I’m not going to let you raise him alone. I am going to be there every step of the way, or at least as long as you’ll have me.” V.J says. “That means a lot to me. You know, this entire situation might have been horrible, but at least one good thing came out of it.” Serena says. “What’s that?” V.J asks. “Things finally feel right again. I mean, look at us! We are talking, we are acting civil, we’re friends.” Serena says. “Really? Is that all we are? Because ever since our talk at the Aqua Casino, I’ve been starting to feel like we might be a bit more than friends.” V.J says.

V.J. is holding Orpheus. "Oh my God! He's so cute!" Serena says. "Probably because he has your eyes. I don't see much of Dylan Cat in him, but that's probably a good thing. Do you want to hold him?" V.J. asks. "Of course! Let me see him!" Serena says. V.J. hands Orpheus over to Serena. "Hi buddy, its me, your mommy! I know it doesn't feel like it, but I've been carrying you in my stomach for a long time!" Serena says. "I know that Orpheus was born prematurely, but he looks healthy as can be." V.J. says. "Yeah, but we should still bring him to the hospital to get checked out." Serena says. "You too." V.J. says. "No, I'm fine." Serena says. "Don't fight me on this! I know you feel fine, but its better to be safe than sorry." V.J. says. "Uncle V.J. is SO annoying, isn't he Orpheus? Okay, fine, I'll go get checked out, just let me hold my son for a minute." Serena says. "Not a problem." V.J. says. "You are so adorable!" Serena says. V.J. smiles while watching them. Serena looks up at V.J. "Thank you, for everything." Serena says. "Hey, all I did was grab some sheets and greet the baby when he came into the world." V.J. says. "I mean it, V.J., you have gone above and beyond for me and my son. First when you saved me from Dylan Cat, and then when you helped make sure that Orpheus arrived safely. Thank you so much, I couldn't have done it without you." Serena says. "And I couldn't have done it without google." V.J. says. Serena laughs. "I'm glad to see you so happy." V.J. says. Serena looks up and smiles at him.

Back in the present, V.J looks at Serena. “I helped deliver your son!” V.J recalls. “Wait, do you remember that?” Serena asks. “Dylan Cat was gonna kidnap you and drag you away to Fishkit City. I showed up and chased him up to the rooftop, that’s when he jumped off and ended up dying. When I came back down to check on you, you ended up going into labor.” V.J remembers. Serena smiles. “That’s right! It was too late to get me to a hospital, so you helped deliver Colin! God that was a horrible experience, for both of us! Me being in all that pain, then you having to put up with me screaming at you.” Serena says. V.J looks down and then flashes back again.

In V.J’s hospital room, Serena sits next to V.J’s bedside. “That’s just like you, isn’t it? To go and get yourself shot on your wedding day. You have no idea how angry I am with you for accepting the case and running into that dangerous situation...but I am finding it hard to focus on my anger when you are lying there, barely clinging on for life. This...this was supposed to be the happiest day of our lives. After years of back and forth between us, break ups and make ups, we were FINALLY going to get the wedding we deserved. How could it go so wrong? How could everything we’ve spent years building just fall apart in one single day? One hour! Right now, we should be dancing at our wedding reception, or shoving cake in each other’s faces! Today was SUPPOSED to be the beginning of our life together, not the end. I...I just want you to know V.J, that you have always been the one for me. From the moment you and I met in the park, and you laid that corny pickup line on me, a part of me knew you were the one. Even when you were with Maya and I was with Franco, you and I were always going to end up together, because we are soul mates. Everything you and I have done in our lifetime, even before meeting, was leading to us, because you and I are endgame. We always were, even when we didn’t want to admit it, and I am sorry if any of my actions ever made you think otherwise. Just know, Victor Goo Junior, that I will always love you, and we will always be connected, even in death.” Serena says. Serena kisses V.J, and then smiles at him. “Fly high, Junior. After all of the good you’ve done in your life, you deserve to be at peace.” Serena says.

Back in the present, a tear rolls down V.J’s cheek. “I…I remember what you said to me in the hospital.” V.J says. “What? You…you mean when I thought I was going to lose you? You couldn’t have! You…you were unconscious, the doctor had already declared you brain dead…” Serena remembers. “You told me we were soulmates. You said everything we had done in our lifetime was leading up to us being together, because we’re endgame. The last thing you told me was to “fly high, Junior. After all of the good you’ve done in your life, you deserve to be at peace.” V.J recalls. Tears begin falling down Serena’s face. “How?” Serena questions. “I really don’t know, but do you want to know what else I remember? I-I remember loving you.” V.J tells her. Serena covers her mouth in shock. V.J drops his gun to the floor, walks over to Serena, and wipes her tears away. “I remember you, baby. I remember you! I remember all of it!” V.J cries. “I can’t believe…I can’t believe this is real! It is real, isn’t it?” Serena asks. V.J smiles. “It’s real. It’s just like you said, we’re soulmates, we are each other’s end game. Of course we’d find our way back to each other, even through death. And I promise, I’m never gonna leave you again. I promise!” V.J tells her. “You disappoint me, Vic.” Madeline says. V.J turns to face Madeline. “My name is Victor Goo Junior, and I don’t take orders from you anymore!” V.J tells her. Madeline holds up the pawn piece. “Are you certain?” Madeline asks. “I’m more than certain. Serena and I lost years together, all because of you! I’m not gonna let you get away with that.” V.J says. Madeline laughs. “You disgusting ingrate. Don’t you realize that you wouldn’t even be alive if not for me? I saved your life!” Madeline points out. “And then you tried to rob me of my past and my future! I’m not gonna be grateful to you! If you had your way, I would’ve spent the rest of my life being some zombie assassin whose only purpose was to follow your orders! I never would’ve seen Serena again, or Brad and Colin, or my Dad! I wouldn’t have had a life of my own, it would’ve been your life!” V.J tells her. “It’s over, mother. V.J isn’t gonna take your orders anymore.” Serena says. “I wish I could say I wasn’t anticipating this, but I was. I knew I was taking a substantial risk by sending V.J back to Fantastic City, and that risk became even greater when I learned that you had also returned to Fantastic, and that you had taken in a man who you knew as Vic. I knew I needed to act quickly and find out everything I could about the jewels, before V.J began remembering the life the two of you shared.” Madeline says. “You should’ve known it was never gonna work! V.J and I have a connection that can’t be broken! No matter what life throws our way, we always find our way back to each other!” Serena says. “I can see that now. However, there is one obstacle that you and V.J would never be able to overcome.” Madeline says. Madeline then points her gun at them! “Don’t you hurt her!” V.J warns. “What kind of a monster do you think I am? I adore my daughter, I would never do anything to hurt her! You on the other hand, well, you were only useful to me when you were following my orders. Now that you have seemingly broken free of my influence, you are of no further use to me. I’m sorry, Serena, but I’m afraid this reunion is going to be cut short.” Madeline says. “NO!” Serena screams. Serena quickly grabs V.J’s gun off of the floor, aims it, and fires! The bullet pierces right through Madeline’s chest! Madeline drops her gun and immediately collapses to the floor!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum