QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S4 Episode 23

Go down

Fantastic S4 Episode 23 Empty Fantastic S4 Episode 23

Post by QG Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:04 pm

Its a new day. At the hospital in the Arctic, Brady is lying in his hospital bed when Victor comes rushing in. “Dad, what are you doing here?” Brady asks. “I’m here because I heard you were shot! What the hell happened?” Victor asks. “I’m sure you already heard what happened.” Brady assumes. “I would like to hear it from you.” Victor says. “Okay...Dannie got possessed, they kidnapped Kristina and Daisy, they resurrected Andre, I came here with Andy, Rebecca, and Dylan to save them and Andre ended up shooting me.” Brady says. “But Andre is dead again, right?” Victor asks. “Yeah, he’s dead.” Brady confirms. “And your injuries aren’t serious?” Victor asks. “I’m gonna be fine.” Brady says. “Thank God. So, when can I take you back to Fantastic?” Victor wonders. “I’ll be able to check out soon but I won’t be going back to Fantastic.” Brady reveals. “I don’t understand. Why wouldn’t you come back?” Victor asks. “Because I’ve decided I won’t be living there anymore. I’m leaving town.” Brady reveals!

At a hotel in the Arctic, Dylan is looking down at his phone when he hears a knock on the door. Dylan walks over to the door, opens it, and finds Kristina standing in the hallway. “Hello, I was literally just about to call you.” Dylan reveals. “Perfect timing then! Can I come in?” Kristina asks. “Yeah, of course.” Dylan says. Kristina walks in. “How’s your hand?” Kristina wonders. “Its killing me, but I’ll live. What about you? Are you okay?” Dylan asks. “I’m still a little shaken up. Being locked up in that cabin...it just reminded me of when Mark Raymond held me in a cabin a lot like that one years ago.” Kristina says. “I can imagine...anyways, you’ll be pleased to know that the jet is on its way back so we should be able to go home soon.” Dylan says. “Thank God. I can’t take this cold anymore, or this place in general. Not after everything that’s gone down.” Kristina says. “That makes two of us. So, what brings you by?” Dylan wonders. “I just wanted to check on you...and thank you.” Kristina says. “Thank me? For what?” Dylan asks. “For saving my life! Andre would’ve killed me if you didn’t throw that knife when you did.” Kristina says. “I’m glad I didn’t miss.” Dylan says. “Me too. Anyways, thank you. I’m still alive because of you and I’m never going to forget that.” Kristina says. “Don’t mention it. I would do it all again if it meant you being safe.” Dylan says. Kristina smiles, but the moment is interrupted when Dylan’s phone starts to ring. Dylan checks the caller ID and sighs. “I have to take this.” Dylan says, before answering the phone. “Hello Lawrence.” Dylan says. “Where in the hell have you been?!” Lawrence asks. “I’ve been busy. I’m sorry I have been out of touch.” Dylan says. “Out of touch is one way of putting it. You commandeer the Stanpatos company jet and then leave town without uttering a word to me, and then I have to find out from a third party source what has been going on!” Lawrence shouts. “So then you realize why I had to leave so suddenly.” Dylan assumes. “Just tell me that you are alright.” Lawrence says. “I have a pretty nasty stab wound in my hand but I’m going to be fine.” Dylan says. “And your brother Andre? I heard that he supposedly rose from the dead to assist that demon in his plans.” Lawrence says. “Andre is dead and won’t be rising from the dead ever again.” Dylan says. “How did he die?” Lawrence wonders. “I stabbed him. I had to, Andre was going to shoot Kristina.” Dylan reveals. “I see...what about Daisy’s unborn child? The stress from the situation didn’t create any complications?” Lawrence questions. “I guess you aren’t completely up to date. Daisy gave birth.” Dylan reveals. Lawrence’s eyes widen. “Did she?” Lawrence asks. “Mmhm, I have a daughter. Her name is Harper Alex Stanpatos, Alex being short for Alexios.” Dylan says. Lawrence smiles. “That’s lovely. I know that you and Alexios were at odds when he passed away so I am very pleased to see you honoring him.” Lawrence says. “Thanks. So, is there anything else?” Dylan asks. “I would just like to know when I can be expecting your return.” Lawrence says. “The jet is on its way here now so I should be back by tomorrow, if not late tonight.” Dylan says. “Splendid. I’m looking forward to seeing you.” Lawrence says. “So anything exciting happen while I was out of town?” Dylan questions. “Nothing at all I’m afraid.” Lawrence claims. “Okay, well I’ll see you soon.” Dylan says, before hanging up. “So your daughter’s name is Harper?” Kristina asks. “Yes, Harper Alex.” Dylan says. Kristina smiles. “Its a cute name.” Kristina says. “Thanks you. I can’t wait for you to see her under less stressful circumstances, assuming you’re comfortable with that.” Dylan says. “I’m not going to lie that seeing and holding Harper yesterday made me think of my own baby that I lost, but I can’t let any of that dictate my life. I need to try my best to move on.” Kristina says. “In that case, would you like to come to the hospital with me and visit with her?” Dylan asks. Kristina smiles. “I’d love to.” Kristina says.

Rebecca is sitting with Ava in her hospital room. “So when do I get to go home?” Ava asks. “Hopefully soon. Your dad is with your doctor right now trying to find out actually.” Rebecca reveals. “Can he move a little faster?” Ava asks. Rebecca laughs. “I’m sure he’s moving as fast as he can, sweetie.” Rebecca says. Andy and Acerbi walk into the room. “There are my two favorite girls! Have I mentioned how glad I am to have you both?” Andy asks. “Not in the last five minutes.” Rebecca says. “Well after the past year it bears repeating.” Andy says. “So can I go home or not?” Ava asks. “This girl has a one track mind, not that I can blame her.” Rebecca says. “Actually I was just talking to Doctor Acerbi about that.” Andy says. “So what’s the verdict?” Rebecca wonders. “I would like to run some more tests just to make sure that there is no lingering effects from the coma. However, as far as I can tell, Ava seems to be in perfect health and I don’t foresee any reason as to why she shouldn’t be allowed to go home today.” Acerbi says. Rebecca turns towards Ava. “Did you hear that?” Rebecca asks. “Thank you Doctor Acerbi. “Do not thank me yet, young one. I still need to run my tests. On that note, would the two of you mind stepping out?” Acerbi asks. Rebecca looks at Ava and then back at Acerbi. “Do we really have to?” Rebecca asks. “Its okay, Mom. I’ll still be here when you get back.” Ava says. “I know, its just you being gone for so long, its difficult for me not to be by your side.” Rebecca says. “How about we go for a walk and get some coffee? That should give Acerbi enough time to run her tests.” Andy says. Rebecca smiles. “Yeah, okay.” Rebecca says. Rebecca turns to Ava and kisses her on the forehead. “I love you so much, sweetheart.” Rebecca says. “We both do.” Andy says. Rebecca stands up and follows Andy out of the room.

Out by the nurses station, Dannie is standing by the elevator when Andy and Rebecca spot them from nearby. “Dannie!” Andy calls out. Dannie notices them and then walks towards them. “Hi there. How’s Ava?” Dannie asks. “Ava is great. You would never even know she was in a coma for all that time, she’s already back to her normal self.” Andy says. Dannie smiles. “That’s terrific. I’m so happy for the two of you.” Dannie says. “Thank you. How are you doing?” Rebecca asks. “I’m fine. I stayed overnight but the doctors don’t see any reason to keep me here any longer, I seem to be in perfect health...physically at least.” Dannie says. “Listen to me, you can’t blame yourself for anything that has happened these last few days. That was all Virmor.” Andy says. “I know, but I still can’t help but feel a little guilty about what I put Kristina and Daisy through, what I nearly put the entire world through.” Dannie says. “You didn’t nearly put the entire world through anything, you saved it! You were able to overcome Virmor long enough to destroy the devil’s medallion and then send him back to hell. You aren’t the villain in this story, Dannie, you’re the hero!” Rebecca says. “That’s very kind of you to say, Rebecca. So, are we sure that Virmor is actually gone this time?” Dannie questions. “He’s definitely gone. Ava never would’ve woken up if Virmor wasn’t back where he belongs.” Andy says. “So then this whole nightmare really is over.” Dannie says. “Yeah, its over. Now the question is, what comes next?” Rebecca wonders. “Do you plan on sticking around Fantastic, Dannie?” Andy wonders. “That’s the plan. I was going to talk to Acerbi sometime to see if Fantastic Medical had any openings for a psychiatrist.” Dannie says. “She’s in with Ava right now but you can probably talk to her once she’s done.” Andy says. “What about you two? Any big plans now that you no longer have to battle a 500 year old demon to save the world?” Dannie wonders. “Actually, Andy and I spent a good deal of time talking about that last night.” Rebecca admits. “Rebecca and I were thinking of taking Ava and going somewhere on an extended vacation.” Andy reveals. “That sounds nice! I’m sure Ava would like that.” Dannie says. “Not only would Ava like that but we would like that as well. Its just been one thing after another these last few years and it would be nice to just have some peace and quiet to relax and not have to worry about fighting the next bad guy that steps out of the shadows. Plus its not like I have to worry about rushing back to work, the police department is in pretty good hands with Don Reynolds in charge.” Rebecca says. “I hear Don had his hands full while we were off dealing with Virmor.” Andy says. “I heard. Apparently Kitty Cat kidnapped a child, she murdered Stefan Cat and got arrested, she escaped when she was being transferred to prison and then the boat she was escaping on blew up.” Dannie says. “I’m certainly not gonna shed any tears over Kitty Cat’s death or that Stefan guy’s death.” Andy says. “I am curious about how Kitty Cat’s boat exploded. I seriously doubt it was any sort of technical malfunction, which means someone might have planted a bomb on that boat.” Rebecca says. “Kitty Cat certainly had no shortage of enemies, it could have been anyone.” Dannie says. “But it had to have been someone who knew Kitty Cat was going to escape on that boat. Someone stabbed her in the back.” Rebecca says.

At the Fantastic P.D, Don and Kaylie are standing in the interrogation room with a picture of Kitty Cat that is pinned up on the board. “I still can’t believe she’s dead...again.” Don says. “After everything Kitty Cat has done these last few months, I thought I would enjoy the closure. Now that she’s gone, I never have to worry about her coming after Issac again.” Kaylie says. “But?” Don asks. “But her death ended up creating even more questions. Someone out there helped Kitty Cat escape prison and then seemingly betrayed her.” Kaylie says. “I don’t know who it could have been, all of Kitty Cat’s known allies are dead with the exception of Meow Cat and Ilia Andropov. Is there a chance Andropov could’ve been behind this?” Don wonders. “He did manage to escape after that mess in the underground lab. No one knows what happened to him or where he went after he took off. I don’t know though, I’ve looked at Andropov’s file and all of his crimes seem to be related to science in some way. I don’t know if I can picture him orchestrating a jail break and then murdering Kitty Cat.” Kaylie says. “Do you know what I think? I don’t think this person wanted to break Kitty Cat out of jail.” Don says. “What do you mean?” Kaylie asks. “Think about it. If Kitty Cat was paying someone to break her out of jail, why would they turn around and kill her? It doesn’t make much sense. So what I’m thinking is that Kitty Cat might’ve forced someone into helping her. Maybe she blackmailed them, maybe she threatened their family, but whatever she did didn’t sit right with her partner in crime. Sure they broke her out, holding up their end of the bargain, but they didn’t plan on letting her live long enough to enjoy her freedom.” Don suggests. “Whatever the case may be, I think the key in cracking it could be finding out who Kitty Cat called right before she was supposed to be transferred to Baronville.” Kaylie says. “You said she used Reagan Thorne’s phone to call someone, right?” Don asks. “Mmhm. She claimed that she was making arrangements for Reagan to be paid for her services but I’m not so sure. I think whoever she called is the same person who orchestrated her jail break.” Kaylie says. “If that’s the case, we need to get access to Reagan’s phone and trace that call.” Don says. Someone knocks on the door. “Way ahead of you, boss.” Kaylie says. Kaylie opens the door and Reagan is standing there. “You realize you dragged me away from an appointment at the nail salon, right?” Reagan asks. “Thank you for coming. Come in.” Kaylie urges. Reagan walks in. “Thanks, I won’t be staying long.” Reagan says. “We wouldn’t have it any other way.” Kaylie says. “So is someone going to tell me why I’m here? You said it was important over the phone but you didn’t bother to get into the specifics.” Reagan says. “I assume you heard about what happened to your client Kitty Cat.” Don says. “That she croaked? Yeah, real shame. The bigger loss in all of this is that she never did pay me for my services.” Reagan says. “I thought she had called someone to make arrangements for your payment.” Kaylie says. “That’s what she told me, obviously it wasn’t true.” Reagan says. “We didn’t think so.” Don reveals. “Pardon?” Reagan asks. “We think that Kitty Cat probably called someone to make arrangements for her escape. That’s why we called you down here, we’d like to take a look at your phone so we can trace the number Kitty Cat called and find out who it belongs to.” Kaylie says. “I’m not letting you two rent-a-cops look through my phone!” Reagan says. “Don’t make this difficult.” Kaylie says. “I’m not making anything difficult, sweetie. I’m just very protective over my privacy!” Reagan says. “So protective that you won’t help us catch a potentially dangerous criminal?” Kaylie asks. “Dangerous how? Because they blew up Kitty Cat? You shouldn’t be looking to arrest this person, you should be planning a parade for them! As far as I’m concerned, they did the city a service by killing that bitch.” Reagan says. “That’s not how the law works Miss Thorne, had you paid attention in law school you would’ve known that.” Don says. “I’m not going to stand around here and be insulted by you two clowns, good luck finding your killer.” Reagan says. Reagan goes to leave but Kaylie steps in front of her. “Not so fast.” Kaylie says. “Careful, Detective, you’re treading on thin ice. This is unlawful detainment!” Reagan says. “You think so? Maybe I should slap some cuffs on you and make it official then.” Kaylie suggests. “On what charges?” Reagan asks. “Obstruction of justice, for one. If you’re going to make things difficult for us we might as well make things difficult for you.” Kaylie says. “We could give you the whole Fantastic P.D treatment. Mugshot, a nice cell downstairs, wardrobe change.” Don tells her. “The jail clothes here are pretty ugly but I’m sure I don’t have to tell you that.” Kaylie says. “If you arrest me, this department will be hit with a huge lawsuit before the day is even over and the two of you will be standing in the unemployment line!” Reagan threatens. “Why are you doing this? Just because you don’t like the Fantastic P.D?” Kaylie asks. “Honestly? Yeah, that’s exactly why I’m doing this. I’m a petty bitch and I’m proud of it.” Reagan says. “So petty you’d help a criminal?” Kaylie asks. “Like I said, we’ll have to agree to disagree on that.” Reagan says. Don looks at his phone. “It doesn’t really matter what you agree to at this point. I just got a text from the judge and we now have a warrant to search your phone.” Don reveals. “Are you serious?!” Reagan asks. “You can either let us do it of your own free will or you can resist and we’ll put you in a cell downstairs and search anyways.” Kaylie says. “Then you can put your mugshot on your website, it’ll really let your potential clients know that you’ve been where they are.” Don says. Reagan rolls her eyes and hands Kaylie her phone. “Fine, just make it quick. I’ve got appointments.” Reagan says. Kaylie goes through Reagan’s call list. “Okay...we have an outgoing call at around 4:13 yesterday afternoon.” Kaylie says. “That must be the one. I left here around 4:30.” Reagan recalls. Kaylie hands Don Reagan’s phone. “Commissioner, can you punch that number into the system?” Kaylie asks. “Of course.” Don says, as he types the phone number in. “Alright, we’ve got a hit.” Don says. Don hands Reagan her phone. “Thank you for your assistance, you’re dismissed.” Don says. Reagan rips her phone out of Don’s hand. “Go to hell, asshole.” Reagan says, before storming out. “Who does the number belong to?” Kaylie wonders. “Another one of Fantastic City’s fine, upstanding citizens. The number belongs to Lawrence Stanpatos.” Don reveals!

By the fountain in Goo Village, Lucas walks up to a crowd as Julia is holding a press conference. “With the death of the criminal Kitty Cat and the arrest of her accomplice Meow Cat, our city is feeling safer, much safer than it has in a long time. But it isn’t over yet, the person responsible for Kitty Cat’s death is still at large, as is Doctor Ilia Andropov, another one of her accomplices. If you have any information on the whereabouts of Doctor Andropov or the identity of the man or woman who murdered Kitty Cat, please contact the Fantastic Police Department right away. Despite the danger Kitty Cat posed to our community, it is important that we find the person who killed her and bring them to justice in order to send a message that vigilante behavior will not be tolerated in this city. Thank you.” Julia says, as she steps away from the podium and the crowd claps. Lucas walks up and claps. “That was quite the performance, Madam DA.” Lucas says. “Thank you, I just wish I could have told the public that this whole ordeal was over, but until Andropov and Kitty Cat’s mysterious killer and potential accomplice are caught, I can’t do that.” Julia says. “So there aren’t any leads on who this person could be?” Lucas wonders. “The Fantastic P.D are looking into it but as far as I know they don’t know anything. Whoever it is through was fully prepared to have Kaylie killed last night to cover their tracks.” Julia says. “So you really think someone helped break Kitty Cat out of jail just to kill her?” Lucas asks. “Its easier to kill someone on the outside than it would be from inside Baronville.” Julia notes. “That’s true...so what about Andropov? No leads on him?” Lucas asks. “Nothing. After he left the Stanpatos lab, no one has any idea where he went. Its like he vanished into thin air.” Julia says.

In an undisclosed location, a doctor is standing over a mysterious person in a bed when Andropov walks in. “Doctor Andropov, you’re back!” The doctor exclaims. “I apologize for the delay. I’m sure you heard of everything that happened in Fantastic City.” Andropov says. “I did. I’m glad that you were able to return without incident.” The doctor says. “It took a little longer than I would have liked. I needed to make sure the police were not tracking me before I returned here.” Andropov says. “So you’re certain you are in the clear?” The doctor asks. “I appear to be. But enough about my legal situation, how is our patient?” Andropov questions. “Still in a coma I’m afraid.” The doctor says. Andropov sighs. “How disappointing, but not very surprising. We knew there would be after effects as a result of the procedure, this coma being the more prominent one. There is no way of knowing one way or another when or even if our patient will ever regain consciousness.” Andropov says…

At the Arctic hospital, Dylan and Kristina arrive at the nursery and approach a nurse. “Hi, I’m here to see Harper Stanpatos, I’m her father.” Dylan says. “Right this way.” The nurse says. The nurse leads Dylan and Kristina into the nursery and over to Harper. “There’s my beautiful daughter.” Dylan says, as he reaches in and picks up Harper. “She’s adorable.” Kristina says. “She really is. Do you think she looks like me at all?” Dylan asks. “Honestly? No.” Kristina says. “Oh come on, no resemblance at all? Her nose? Her eyes? Not even her chin?” Dylan asks. “If it counts for anything, I actually don’t see any Daisy in her either.” Kristina says. “Hm, that’s strange.” Dylan says. “Would...would you mind...if I held her?” Kristina asks. “Not at all.” Dylan says. Dylan passes Harper over to Kristina. “Hi Harper!” Kristina exclaims. “You know something? I think she likes you.” Dylan says. “Well the feeling is mutual because I adore her. She’s so precious.” Kristina says. “I know. Since coming back to Fantastic, I haven’t had any interest in becoming a father. I’m sure my lack of contact with Sabrina is enough to prove that. But...I don’t know, actually seeing Harper and holding her...it has changed something in me. I want to be a father now, I want Harper to grow up to be a bright, intelligent woman and I want to do everything I can to protect her from all the evil in the world.” Dylan says. “I’m sure you’ll be a great Dad.” Kristina says. “Hopefully a better father than I was to Sabrina…” Dylan says. “Its not too late for you and Sabrina. You should call her.” Kristina says. “I don’t know. I would like to be a father to Sabrina, but if I’m being honest, I just don’t have that emotional attachment, not now that my memories are gone…” Dylan says. “It seemed like you made a breakthrough at the cabin yesterday. You told Andre you remembered him pushing your sister down the stairs.” Kristina recalls. “Yeah...that was actually my first memory since returning to Fantastic City. I don’t know, seeing Andre seemed to have triggered something in me.” Dylan says. “It also proves that the rest of your memories aren’t unreachable. Do you think you’d want to remember the rest of your past?” Kristina asks. “Honestly? Yeah, I think I would. Not just for myself but for my daughter. If she is going to know anything about her father then I need to learn more about him too. Maybe its time I look into getting those memories back somehow.” Dylan says. Daisy walks in and her eyes widen when she spots Kristina holding Harper. “Hey you two!” Daisy exclaims. “Daisy, how are you feeling?” Dylan asks. “Better, thanks. What about you? Any change with your hand?” Daisy asks. “Still feels like its about to fall off but at least I’m alive.” Dylan says. Daisy turns towards Kristina. “Kristina, I’ve actually been meaning to reach out to you.” Daisy says. “How come?” Kristina wonders. “I...I wanted to thank you for delivering my baby.” Daisy says. “You don’t have to thank me for that.” Kristina says. “Yes I do. If it wasn’t for you, I’m not sure if Harper would even be here. You made sure she made it into the world okay and I am very grateful for that.” Daisy says. “Oh...well...you’re welcome.” Kristina says. “Anyways, do you mind if I take Harper? I was going to bring her to see Brady.” Daisy says. “How...how is he?” Kristina wonders. “That’s what I’m going to find out now. So can I see Harper now?” Daisy asks. “Sure, of course.” Kristina says, as she hands Harper over to Daisy. “Thanks. I’ll see the two of you later.” Daisy says, before walking out. “That was a short visit Harper…” Dylan says. Kristina turns towards him. “Don’t worry about it, you still have a lifetime ahead with her.” Kristina says. Dylan smiles. “Yeah, you’re right.” Dylan says.

Victor sits next to Brady’s bedside. “This is pretty sudden. Why on earth would you leave Fantastic?” Victor questions. “Because I need to figure out who I am, what I want out of life.” Brady says. “You can’t just do that in Fantastic?” Victor asks. “No, I can’t. I need some time away from everything and everyone to really think straight. Besides, I don’t have any reason to stay in Fantastic now that Kristina and I aren’t together anymore.” Brady says. “That’s a little hurtful. I am a reason to stay in Fantastic, I’m your father! And what about Julia? She’s becoming more open to being a part of the family and I’m sure she would be delighted to have a brother.” Victor says. “There is still time for me to get to know Julia. I’m not leaving town for good, just for a while.” Brady says. “Define a while.” Victor says. “I can’t do that because I don’t know how long a while is.” Brady says. “And what about Daisy? Is she going with you?” Victor asks. “Why would she be?” Brady wonders. “I don’t know, maybe because she is your girlfriend!” Victor says. “Hold on, Daisy and I...we aren’t dating. It was a one time thing between us, she knows that too.” Brady says. Daisy walks in holding Harper. “Well, well, well, speak of the devil.” Victor says. “No demon talk, please. I’ve heard enough of that to last me a life time.” Brady says. “Hello Victor, what are you doing here?” Daisy asks. “I came to see my son, obviously. I assume this is your kid?” Victor asks. “She has a name, its Harper.” Daisy says. “Harper, huh? Wow, I like that name.” Brady says. Daisy smiles. “Anyways, I should probably get going. Brady, are you sure there isn’t anything I can say or do to talk you out of this?” Victor asks. “Nothing.” Brady says. Victor sighs. “Okay then.” Victor says. Victor leans down and hugs Brady. “I hope you know how much I love you, and how proud I am to call you my son.” Victor says. “I love you too, Dad.” Brady says. Victor smiles at Brady before walking out. “Why did that sound like a goodbye? You’ll be going back to Fantastic soon.” Daisy notes. “Actually, I’m not.” Brady says. “Huh?” Daisy asks. “I was up all night thinking...thinking about how my life has pretty much taken a nose dive over the last year. I need to take time away to figure things out and I can’t do that living in Fantastic. So, I decided I’m not going back.” Brady says. “So then where will you go?” Daisy asks. “I don’t know. Maybe to visit my sister Ciara and her daughter, then after that? Who knows.” Brady says. “That’s disappointing. I really liked having you around, plus you were literally the only thing keeping me from being kicked out of the Goo Castle.” Daisy notes. “I’ll make sure nobody kicks you out if you want to keep living there.” Brady says. “I’m not sure there’s any point if you aren’t living there. You’ve...you’ve become a really good friend of mine.” Daisy says. “Yeah, same here. If it means anything, I’m not gonna lose touch with you just because I’m out of town. We can still call and text, plus I’m sure I won’t be gone forever.” Brady says. Daisy smiles. “I really hope not. I would hate to lose my one and only friend.” Daisy says. “Don’t worry, you aren’t gonna lose me.” Brady assures her.

Back at the hospital in Fantastic, Andy, Rebecca, and Dannie are still standing by the elevator. “I’m really curious about who this mysterious benefactor of Kitty Cat’s was.” Rebecca says. “I wouldn’t call this person a benefactor. They killed her, they tried to have Kaylie killed.” Andy notes. “Which means whoever this person is must be dangerous…” Rebecca says. “It almost sounds like you want to investigate this yourself.” Dannie notes. “It does sound that way.” Andy agrees. Andy turns towards Rebecca. “Honey, remember that we are planning on going on a vacation. Now I trust your capabilities and I’m sure you could find this person and take them down with no problem at all, but I think its time you let someone else handle this so you can take a well deserved break. After everything you’ve been through these last few years, you’ve earned it.” Andy says. “He’s right, you should listen to him. Its like you said, the police department is in capable hands thanks to Don Reynolds. I’m sure he can handle the person who killed Kitty Cat, whoever he or she may be.” Dannie says. “Yeah, you’re right.” Rebecca says. Acerbi approaches them. “How’s Ava doing?” Rebecca asks. “Your daughter’s recovery has been nothing short of remarkable. A lot of times when someone is in a coma for such a long duration, it may take them a while to get back to normal. Your daughter on the other hand, it is almost as if she was never even in a coma.” Acerbi says. Rebecca smiles. “That definitely sounds like our Ava.” Rebecca says. “Is she ready to go home?” Andy wonders. “I have already taken care of her release forms. Feel free to take her home whenever you’d like.” Acerbi says. “That’s great, thank you so much.” Andy says. “You’re very welcome.” Acerbi says. Andy and Rebecca head towards Ava’s room, leaving Acerbi with Dannie. “I should be getting back to work.” Acerbi says. “Aunt Olivia, can I have a moment of your time?” Dannie asks. “Aunt Olivia? I can barely get you to call me Olivia, let alone Aunt Olivia. I assume that must mean you need something from me.” Acerbi assumes. “Its not that I necessarily need something and more that I want something.” Dannie says. “Regardless, you are buttering me up by referring to me as aunt.” Acerbi says. “Oh, I wouldn’t put it like that…” Dannie says. “That is precisely how I would put it.” Acerbi says. Dannie smiles. “So? Out with it! What is it that you want from me?” Acerbi questions. “A job.” Dannie reveals. “Here?” Acerbi asks. “Yes. I’m not sure if you’ve heard, but during the time I was away from Fantastic, I became a psychiatrist.” Dannie tells her. “I did hear that. So you are hoping I will hire you at this hospital?” Acerbi asks. “That is my hope. Will you?” Dannie asks. “I can’t do that.” Acerbi says. Dannie’s face drops. “Why...why not?” Dannie questions. “Because...you have to go through the interview process first! I cannot hire you before interviewing you!” Acerbi says. Dannie smiles. “So you’ll interview me?” Dannie asks. “I will, and between you and me, I do not foresee any reason as to why I wouldn’t hire you.” Acerbi says. Dannie hugs Acerbi. “Thank you!” Dannie exclaims. “If you wanted to thank me you would not be hugging me!” Acerbi says. Dannie pulls away. “Sorry. So, when can we do the interview?” Dannie asks. “Later this afternoon perhaps? Around 4?” Acerbi suggests. “4 sounds nice.” Dannie says. “Excellent. I will see you then.” Acerbi says, before walking away.

In the living room of the Stanpatos mansion, Lawrence is looking at an article of Kitty Cat’s death on his tablet. “You should never have tried to blackmail me. If you hadn’t, you would have been incarcerated right now but at least you would still be breathing…” Lawrence mutters. The doorbell rings. Lawrence closes his tablet and walks towards the foyer. Lawrence opens the front door and finds Don and Kaylie standing outside. “Commissioner Reynolds! How delightful to see you again! And I see you brought the lovely Detective Simms with you this time. Hello Kaylie.” Lawrence says. “Mr. Stanpatos, its been a while.” Kaylie says. “It certainly has. I haven’t seen much of you since you and my nephew Xavier parted ways.” Lawrence notes. “By parted ways, you mean my son Issac got rescued from him and Xavier got killed?” Kaylie asks. “A true tragedy, but given what my nephew was capable of, I believe he got the ending he deserved. So what I can I do for the two of you on this fine day?” Lawrence wonders. “We need to talk to you about Kitty Cat.” Kaylie says. “I heard about everything that transpired last night, from the prison transport bus crashing right up to the boat Kitty Cat attempted to flee on exploding.” Lawrence says. “We are still investigating, but we believe whoever helped Kitty Cat escape may be the same person who ultimately killed her.” Don says. “Do you have any leads on who this person may be?” Lawrence asks. “That’s why we’re here. We found a direct link between Kitty Cat and you.” Kaylie reveals. “Are you implying that you suspect me of aiding Kitty Cat in her escape?” Lawrence wonders. “I think we should probably have this conversation in a more formal setting, like the police station.” Don says. “I’m not sure that I have the time, I’m very busy today.” Lawrence claims. Kaylie lifts up part of her jacket and reveals a pair of handcuffs on her belt. “Make the time, unless you want to be lead down the driveway wearing these and put in the back of a squad car.” Kaylie says. “Alright, I suppose I don’t have much choice then.” Lawrence realizes.

At Goo Village, Lucas and Julia sit on the bench in front of the fountain. “So what brings you by? Did you want to be here for my big speech?” Julia wonders. “I did, but I also figured after giving such a big speech to the public that you could probably use a good meal. So, I was thinking maybe we could go to Slate Gray and get something to eat.” Lucas says. “Now, would this be an informal lunch? Or would we be calling this our first date?” Julia asks. Lucas smiles. “I wouldn’t be opposed to the second option, so long as you are okay with it.” Lucas says. Julia smiles. “In that case, its a date.” Julia says. “Wonderful.” Lucas says, before leaning in and kissing Julia.

In the lab of the undisclosed location, Andropov is examining his mystery patient, who’s face still isn’t shown. “Still no signs of regaining consciousness...this is not good.” Andropov says. “Its like you said though, we don’t know when or if the patient will ever wake up.” The doctor says. “I did not go through the trouble of saving the patient’s life just for her to linger in a coma!” Andropov snaps. “Still though. She’s been in a coma for nearly two years, ever since you performed that procedure...I feel like she would’ve regained consciousness by now if she were going to.” The doctor says. “I’m afraid this simply won’t do. There are people who have a vested interest in our patient waking up.” Andropov says. “What are you going to do?” The doctor asks. “There is a drug that a woman named Olivia Acerbi developed years ago, she used it to bring her brother Victor Goo out of a coma after he had been shot. An associate of mine acquired the formula to create the drug many years ago and provided me with it.” Andropov says. “Do you think this drug could wake up our patient?” The doctor asks. “Its a possibility. I have been hesitant to use it because the drug has only ever been used one time to my knowledge, and though it may have worked for Victor Goo there is no guarantee it will work for our patient. But as time goes on, it looks less and less likely that she will wake up on her own. I fear we have no other choice, we must use the drug Doctor Acerbi developed, it could be the only way to wake up our patient.” Andropov says…

At the hospital in the Arctic, Kristina is standing by the elevator when Brady walks up to her. “You’re up and about already?” Kristina asks. “Yeah, the doctors gave me the all clear to leave.” Brady tells her. Kristina smiles. “Good, I’m glad to hear that.” Kristina says. “So what brings you back here?” Brady asks. “I came here with Dylan, I wanted to come and see his daughter. Did Daisy ever end up bringing her to see you?” Kristina asks. “Yeah, she did. Cute kid. Dylan and Daisy are lucky to have her.” Brady says. “Yeah, they are…” Kristina says. “Kristina...I’m...I’m really sorry for everything I’ve put you through. Everything that happened with our relationship, with our baby, with Daisy, I’m sorry for all of it.” Brady says. “You don’t need to apologize anymore. I don’t think there is a chance that we’ll ever get back together, but after you came all this way to save me, I’m at least willing to be friendly with you. Despite everything, I know you’re a good guy, Brady.” Kristina says. “Thanks, that means a lot coming from you.” Brady says. Kristina smiles. “Of course. So...you and Daisy…” Kristina begins to say. “Circling back to that?” Brady asks. “I’m just curious.” Kristina says. Brady smiles. “We’re just friends, that’s it.” Brady says. “Any chance of it becoming something more?” Kristina wonders. “Not unless its long distance. I’m not going back to Fantastic.” Brady says. “Wait, what?” Kristina asks. “I’m gonna head to Paris to visit with Ciara and Sabrina for a little while, then after that, maybe I’ll do some traveling.” Brady says. “So how come you aren’t coming back to Fantastic?” Kristina wonders. “I just need time to try and find myself, figure out what I want out of life. I’m not sure I’d be able to do that living in Fantastic.” Brady says. “Do you ever plan on coming back?” Kristina wonders. “Some day.” Brady says. “Well for what its worth, I really hope you find what you’re looking for.” Kristina says. “Thanks, and I hope you find some happiness too.” Brady says. “I’m on the right track. I have a job I love, which is a terrific start.” Kristina says. “I’m happy for you, truly.” Brady says. “So...then I guess this is goodbye then?” Kristina asks. “More like a see you later. I’m sure we’ll see each other again, I just hope I’m less of a mess the next time.” Brady says. Kristina laughs, and then the elevator doors open. “I guess that’s my cue to leave. Goodbye Brady, and good luck.” Kristina says, before getting on the elevator. Brady watches as the elevator doors close. “Goodbye Kristina, and goodbye Fantastic City. Until next time…” Brady mutters.

Dylan is in the waiting room when Daisy walks in holding Harper. “The nurse told me I might find you in here.” Daisy says. “Here I am. Is everything okay with Harper?” Dylan asks. “Yeah, everything is fine. Better than fine, actually. I just got the all clear to take her home.” Daisy says. “That’s great. The pilot actually just texted me and said that the jet has landed. All we need to do is pack our bags and then we can head back to Fantastic. Would you mind passing the message along to Brady?” Dylan asks. “Oh, Brady isn’t coming with us.” Daisy says. “Why not? Does he want to do some sight seeing before he goes home?” Dylan asks. “No, he actually doesn’t plan on going back to Fantastic any time soon. After being in the hospital all night, it gave him time to think and he decided that he wants to leave town to go and find himself.” Daisy says. “Good luck to him, he’s going to need it. Wait, what does this mean for you? Wasn’t Brady the only thing keeping you in the Goo Castle?” Dylan asks. Daisy shrugs. “That’s a good question. Maybe Brady could convince Dannie to continue letting me live there but I’m not even sure I would want to where no one in the house likes me, but its not like I have any family I can go and stay with. My father and brother are both dead, I haven’t spoken to my mother in years, I’m all on my own.” Daisy says. “Not necessarily.” Dylan says. “Do you have any ideas?” Daisy asks. “Why don’t you come stay at the mansion with me?” Dylan asks. “I thought you didn’t want me living with you.” Daisy says. “That was before our daughter was born. I have many reservations about letting you live with me, but I also am very fond of the idea of having Harper living under the same roof as me full time. Plus I think it would be good for her to have both parents around full time, at least while she is still young. However, I would like your assurance that you will behave yourself, and by that I mean no picking fights with Kristina.” Dylan tells her. “Don’t worry, this whole experience has brought Kristina and I closer together. I think we’ll be just fine.” Daisy says. “I certainly hope so. Anyways, I need to head back to the hotel and pack my bags. Do you need a ride?” Dylan asks. “Yeah, that’d be great. I’ll be down in a minute.” Daisy says. “Okay. Don’t take too long, I might leave without you.” Dylan jokes. “Ha ha, very funny.” Daisy sarcastically says. Dylan smiles before walking out. Daisy looks down at Harper. “Did you see that? I think your Daddy is starting to forgive me. I knew the minute he saw you for the first time, any anger he had towards me would start to fade. Now we just need to make sure no one finds out the truth about you, who your REAL parents are...I don’t think we’ll have to worry about that though. Virmor was the only one who knew the truth and he is gone, which means we don’t have anything to worry about.” Daisy says…

At the hospital back in Fantastic, King Beast steps off of the elevator and spots Dannie standing nearby. “There you are!” King Beast exclaims, as he walks over to Dannie and embraces them. “Thank goodness you’re okay. You are okay, aren’t you?” King Beast asks. “I’m fine, Dad, especially now that I know Virmor is no longer a threat.” Dannie says. “Yes, that is indeed quite comforting. What about Andy and Rebecca? I know they were involved in the final confrontation with Virmor, are they okay?” King Beast asks. “We’re just fine, and so isn’t Ava.” Andy can be heard saying. King Beast and Dannie turn to see Andy, Rebecca, and Ava. King Beast smiles. “So it seems. Hello Ava, it is so good to see you up and about.” King Beast says. “You remember your grandpa, don’t you?” Andy asks. “A little bit.” Ava says. “I’m so sorry I haven’t been around all that much, but that is all going to change.” King Beast says. “It is?” Dannie asks. “That’s right. After all of the chaos that has transpired these last few months, I’ve decided I need to be here, with my family.” King Beast says. Rebecca smiles. “We’re very happy to hear that.” Rebecca says. “I’m sorry we won’t get to see much of you Grandpa.” Ava says. “You won’t? Why not?” King Beast asks. “Rebecca and I were just talking to Ava about taking off for a few months on a vacation. After everything that has happened these last few years, I feel like the three of us could use some time away.” Andy says. “I’d say that the three of you have more than earned it. Where do you suppose you’ll be going?” King Beast wonders. “The Bahamas. We found a nice resort that we’ll be staying at, it has everything.” Rebecca says. “Don’t say that, I may be tempted to come with you.” King Beast jokes. “Hey, the more the merrier!” Andy exclaims. “Well as lovely as that sounds, I have gotten my fair share of tropical locations since leaving Fantastic City. I think I would much prefer to stay home and enjoy the sense of normalcy, whatever that may be for our family.” King Beast says. “Speaking of home, we should probably get home and start packing.” Rebecca says. “That’s a good idea, sweetheart. Hey listen, I’m really glad we got to see the two of you before we left, and Dannie, I’m so glad you’re okay.” Andy says. Dannie smiles. “Thank you, I’m just glad that whole ordeal is finally over. Anyways, I hope the three of you enjoy your trip.” Dannie says. “We hope so too. Bye you two.” Rebecca says, before she, Andy, and Ava head towards the elevator. King Beast turns towards Dannie. “So now that Virmor is finally out of our lives for good, what are your plans?” King Beast wonders. “I actually just spoke to my aunt Olivia about coming to work here.” Dannie reveals. King Beast smiles. “Is that so? What did she say?” King Beast questions. “She agreed to interview me later today.” Dannie says. “That’s wonderful! Congratulations!” King Beast exclaims, as he hugs Dannie. “I wouldn’t congratulate me just yet. I still don’t have the job.” Dannie points out. “Maybe not, but I’m certain you’ll get it. Any hospital would be very fortunate to have you on staff.” King Beast says. “Thanks Dad, I appreciate your support.” Dannie says. “Of course, my dear. You know, this is nice...it really does feel like a new beginning for everyone in our family.” King Beast says. “It does feel that way, and you know what else? It also feels like the best is yet to come.” Dannie says.

At the Fantastic P.D, Lawrence, Don, and Kaylie walk into the interrogation room. “So what is it you would like to ask me about Kitty Cat?” Lawrence asks. “Did you have any involvement in her escape or her murder?” Kaylie asks. “None whatsoever. I didn’t even know the woman.” Lawrence lies. “Hm, that’s interesting.” Don says. “How do you figure?” Lawrence asks. “Do you know a woman named Reagan Thorne?” Kaylie asks. “I can’t say that I do.” Lawrence says. “That’s funny, because you got a phone call from her phone the night Kitty Cat escaped.” Kaylie tells him. “Well as I said, I don’t know anyone by that name. Even if I did, I don’t understand how that would be relevant to Kitty Cat’s escape.” Lawrence says. “Reagan Thorne was Kitty Cat’s attorney. Kitty Cat asked to use Reagan’s phone right before she was supposed to be transferred to Baronville and she claimed it was because she was making arrangements for Reagan to be paid for her services. But when we looked at Reagan’s phone, it turned out that a call was made to you around the time Kitty Cat made her call. So Mr. Stanpatos, any idea why Kitty Cat would be calling you?” Kaylie asks. “I’m not going to deny that Kitty Cat contacted me last night.” Lawrence says. “Funny how that didn’t come up until we confronted you with evidence.” Don notes. “However it was not to concoct any sort of escape plan. She called me because she blamed me for her arrest.” Lawrence lies. “Why would she blame you?” Kaylie questions. “The laboratory she was hiding out in was located underneath my family home, Kitty Cat assumed that I provided the police with access to the lab and therefore she blamed me.” Lawrence says. “Why would she assume it was you? Why not Dylan?” Kaylie asks. “Dylan was out of town at the time, Kitty Cat was dealing with another matter at that time and wasn’t home, Kitty Cat somehow knew that. Anyways, I explained to her that I couldn’t have granted you access to the lab because there was no access via the main house. Still though, she wouldn’t believe me. She told me that if she managed to get out that she was going to retaliate against me.” Lawrence claims. “Just because she thought you helped us bust her?” Kaylie asks. “Kitty Cat is a ruthless, vindictive woman...I’m sorry, she WAS a ruthless, vindictive woman. I keep forgetting that she met with an untimely end.” Lawrence says. “I bet you’re real broken up about that, huh?” Don asks. “Its always a shame when human life is cut short. Now granted, some people deserve an early grave. My nephew Xavier was one of those people, as was Kitty Cat. Despite their transgressions in life though, I do hope that their souls found some sort of peace...please forgive me, I’m getting sentimental. Are we finished here?” Lawrence wonders. “I don’t know, I’m still trying to decide whether I believe you or not.” Don says. “Whether you believe me or not is of no consequence to me, commissioner. Unless you have some sort of proof that I aided Kitty Cat in her escape or that I contributed in some way to her unfortunate demise, I don’t see any reason for this questioning to continue. Do you have any more proof connecting me to the crime?” Lawrence asks. “The guard who helped Kitty Cat escape called someone afterwards and that person told him to kill me. We got our hands on the guard’s phone and tried to trace the call but it looks like the call was made to a burner phone.” Kaylie says. “I’m sorry to hear that, not just about your failed efforts to find the person responsible but also for the attempt on your life. I’ve always been rather fond of you, Detective, ever since Xavier first introduced us. Anyways, if there is nothing more, I would really like to get going.” Lawrence says. “Don’t leave town in case we have any further questions for you.” Kaylie tells him. “I wouldn’t dream of it. Anything I can do to help aid in your investigation, don’t hesitate to let me know.” Lawrence says. “I just hope you are telling us the truth. Whoever did this not only helped the woman who kidnapped my son escape but they also tried to have me killed, that makes this personal for me.” Kaylie says. “I pity the poor person who is responsible, I don’t think I would want you as an enemy.” Lawrence says. “No, you wouldn’t.” Kaylie says. “Have a terrific day, the both of you.” Lawrence says, before walking out. Kaylie turns towards Don. “He’s lying.” Kaylie says. “I know he is, but he’s also a Stanpatos. We aren’t going to be able to find any proof connecting him to this.” Don says. “We’ll see about that.” Kaylie says. Kaylie exits the interrogation room and walks into the squad room where she finds Virginia standing. “Mama, what are you doing here? Did you come to see me?” Kaylie asks. “Oh, I’m always happy to see you baby girl, but I’m actually here for a different reason.” Virginia reveals. “Is that so?” Kaylie asks. A cop leads Meow Cat in. “Miss. Gray, thank you SO much for getting me out of this hell hole!” Meow Cat says. “Yeah, you just better not let me regret it!” Virginia says. “Hold on, what is he talking about? You got him released?!” Kaylie asks. “I did.” Virginia confirms. “Why?!” Kaylie asks. “Because he helped save little Issac from that lunatic Kitty Cat!” Virginia says. “He also helped kidnap him!” Kaylie points out. “Which I am very sorry about. If I knew what Kitty Cat was planning for that poor baby, I never would’ve gone along with it.” Meow Cat says. “So because he decided to step up at the eleventh hour you’re just going to let him go free?” Kaylie asks. “Of course not! I am gonna be keeping this cat on a VERY short leash!” Virginia says. “What does that even mean?” Kaylie asks. “I didn’t realize how cool your Mom was until she showed up in my cell this morning and offered me this amazing deal! Not only is she getting me released, but she gave me a job as her live-in personal assistant!” Meow Cat reveals. “So not only did you give him a job but you’re moving him in with you? With US?!” Kaylie asks. “I know how it sounds, but I know what I’m doing! This guy might be a moron but he’s a moron with potential!” Virginia says. “Thank you, ma’am.” Meow Cat says. “Don’t thank me yet. If you think Kitty Cat was tough to work for, you haven’t seen nothing yet! By the time I’m through with you, you might be wishing I had let them cart you away to Baronville.” Virginia says. Kaylie shakes her head in annoyance.

In the lab in the undisclosed location, the doctor is standing over the mystery patient as Andropov walks back in, holding a syringe. “I managed to put together a dose of Doctor Acerbi’s drug. With any luck, once I administer it, the patient should begin to come out of her coma.” Andropov says. “In all honesty, I’m not so sure I want to watch in case this goes wrong, so I’ll leave you to it.” The doctor says, before walking out. Andropov then looks down at his mystery patient. “This is the moment of truth. This is where we find out whether or not there is any hope left for you...or if we need to wash our hands of you entirely.” Andropov says, before injecting the syringe into the patient’s arm...

At Slate Gray Restaurant, Lucas and Julia are sitting at a table out on the balcony. “How’s your steak?” Lucas wonders. “Terrific. One thing about my mama is that she NEVER hires a chef that doesn’t know how to make a good steak.” Julia says. “A woman after my own heart.” Lucas jokes. “I’ll try not to get too jealous.” Julia sarcastically says. Julia returns to eating but then notices Lucas staring at her. “You’re staring. Do I have something in my teeth?” Julia asks. “I was just taking in your beauty.” Lucas tells her. “Laying it on a little thick, aren’t you?” Julia asks. “Well this is our official first date, I want to make a good first impression.” Lucas says. “You made your first impression on me almost two years ago.” Julia points out. “I meant my first impression as your boyfriend.” Lucas says. “Wow, its so weird to think that we’re actually dating.” Julia says. “Weird in a good way or weird in a bad way?” Lucas asks. Julia smiles. “Weird in the best way.” Julia says, before leaning across the table and kissing Lucas. As Lucas and Julia are kissing, Lucas suddenly pulls away from the kiss with a perplexed expression on his face. “Lucas, what’s wrong?” Julia questions. “I...I don’t know. I just...I had this really bad chill go down my spine, I have no idea why.” Lucas admits.

Back in the lab, the patient’s fingers begin moving and Andropov looks at her monitors. “There’s been an increase in brain activity! Clearly the drug has done something, this is the most activity I have seen from you since you entered my care! Now all I need for you to do is to open your eyes!” Andropov says. The camera focuses on the patient’s hand and then begins to slowly pan up towards her face. As the camera continues to slowly move up, Andropov’s mystery patient’s face is finally shown and she is revealed to be Lydia! “Everything I have heard about you suggests you are a resilient woman, Lydia, its time for you to prove that by fighting your way out of this coma and opening your eyes.” Andropov says. Lydia’s eyelids begin to move and her eyes slowly open. Once Lydia’s eyes are fully open, they dot back and forth across the room. “Lucas…” Lydia mutters...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum