QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 08: Scooby Doo Castaways Edition

Go down

Episode 08: Scooby Doo Castaways Edition Empty Episode 08: Scooby Doo Castaways Edition

Post by QG Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:12 pm

Sam is standing on the dock of the island. “Previously on Total Yeller Mania Castaways! The episode kicked off with yet another elimination, this one resulting in Cop getting the boot. Once Cop was gone, the cast was dealt with a few more twists. Not only were the teams merging, but Grandma was let back into the competition, and boy does she have a bone to pick with her son Bo! Once the contestants settled down from all the twists and turns, we moved on to the first challenge of them competing individually...a drag queen competition! We had the nine of them dress up and put on a little fashion show for Man-Shark and myself, and the one who impressed us most would reign victorious. In the end, both Andy and Daisy tied for first place, giving them immunity from the next elimination. Very fortunate for Daisy, since she continued to cause problems for poor Lauren and Claire. So out of Grandma, Bo, Yeller, Dun Dun, Claire, Lauren, and Chimney Man, who do you think will be the one to go home? Find out in a brand new episode of Total...Yeller...Mania...Castaways!” Sam says.

Andy, Daisy, Claire, Lauren, Dun Dun, Chimney Man, Yeller, Grandma, and Bo are all seated around the bonfire when Sam shows up holding a platter of marshmallows. “Here we are, the first elimination after the merge! Isn’t this just so exciting? Having to stand on your own, no one to help you? No one to save you?” Sam asks. “I’m so excited!” Chimney Man exclaims. “Thanks Chimney Man, glad to see SOMEONE showing some enthusiasm. Alright, lets get on with the show them! Andy and Daisy, you two got immunity which means you are the first to receive marshmallows.” Sam says, as he throws Andy and Daisy marshmallows. Lauren shoots a glare at Daisy and Daisy smirks. “Next ones to get marshmallows are...Lauren, Claire, Dun Dun, Yeller, and Grandma!” Sam says, as he throws them marshmallows. A spot light shines down on both Bo and Chimney Man. “Bo and Chimney Man, the two of you got more votes than anyone else here, which means one of you won’t be making it into the final 8! The final marshmallow goes to...Bo!” Sam announces, as he throws Bo a marshmallow. “WHAT?!?! How’d that little no good weasel survive?!” Grandma questions. “Wouldn’t you like to congratulate me, mother?” Bo asks. “Drop dead!” Grandma snaps. “Wait, I’m-I’m out?” Chimney Man asks. “Sorry Chimney Man, but it looks that way.” Sam says.

On the dock, Chimney Man walks towards the log of shame with the other contestants looking on. “I can’t believe I lost! At least I can count on you guys missing me, right?” Chimney Man asks. “You knocked me out with a brick and then locked me inside of a freezer...oh yeah, I’ll miss you LOADS.” Andy sarcastically says. “Thanks buddy! I have some fond memories with you too!” Chimney Man says. Chimney Man jumps on to the log of shame. “See you next time, guys!” Chimney Man says. “Dear God I really hope there isn’t a next time.” Yeller says. “There’s ALWAYS a next time…” Claire adds. Chimney Man then begins to float off into the distance. “Tragic, I’m heartbroken...well, I suppose its time to turn in now.” Daisy says. “Not so fast, Daisy.” Sam says. “What is it? The elimination is over, Chimney Man is gone, its time to go to bed now.” Daisy says. “I’m afraid there’s been a change of plans. Before the elimination tonight, I got word that one of the eliminated contestants filed a complaint against the show. Apparently, Disk claimed that there was a rat infestation inside of the cabins. After doing some investigating, the board of health found that he was right. We sent in pest control to take care of the problem, but they said they could possibly be there all night.” Sam says. “So then where are we supposed to sleep?” Lauren questions. “Tonight you all will be sleeping with nature...in the woods!” Sam announces. “WHAT?! I can’t sleep in the woods!” Claire says. “I am in agreement with Claire! That is simply unacceptable!” Bo says. “Unfortunately, there really isn’t much choice.” Sam says. “You’re at least going to give us sleeping bags and tents, right?” Andy asks. “Oh, you know what? I was gonna take the ferry to the main land to pick some up, but I absolutely forgot! Sorry about that.” Sam says. “This no problem for Dun Dun. When Dun Dun went on run for stealing nuclear codes from White House and selling them on Dunazon, she sleep in woods for two months!” Dun Dun recalls. “Did you ever get caught?” Yeller asks. “US government get tire of chasing Dun Dun so they drop charges.” Dun Dun says. “I’m glad someone is being a team player! Thank you Dun Dun.” Sam says. “You welcome Pam.” Dun Dun says. Sam sighs.

The eight contestants are now out in the middle of the woods. “You know, this could actually be fun! We could have a campfire, tell ghost stories! It’ll be a blast.” Andy says. “Dun Dun no wanna socialize with you losers more than she have to. Dun Dun too good for you all.” Dun Dun says. “Am I the only one that thinks this whole thing is kinda sus? What kind of pest control decides to take care of the problem in the middle of the night?” Lauren wonders. “What are ya, some kinda paranoid loon? Why would Sam want us outta the cabins?” Grandma asks. “That’s what I’m trying to figure out.” Lauren says. “Don’t strain yourself.” Daisy comments. “Don’t worry, I’m saving that for when I put you in a box.” Lauren tells her. Claire walks up to them. “Okay, lets not get too heated. If we’re going to be stuck together for the night, we should try to put our differences aside.” Claire says. “You’re absolutely right, Claire.” Daisy says. “Yo Daisy, get over here!” Yeller calls out. “Brb.” Daisy tells Lauren and Claire. Daisy walks over to Yeller and Dun Dun. “Yes?” Daisy asks. “Go get firewood!” Dun Dun demands. “Excuse me?!” Daisy asks. “Is Dahlia stupid? Dun Dun say go...get...FIREWOOD!” Dun Dun yells. “I’m not your servant!” Daisy tells her. “No, but you are in an alliance with us. Part of being in an alliance is helping out your fellow alliance members.” Yeller says. “So then why don’t you be a dear and YOU go get the fire wood?” Daisy questions. “You know Dun Dun, I’m starting to think Dahlia here doesn’t deserve to be in our alliance.” Yeller says. “Dun Dun think Yeller right.” Dun Dun says. “Its DAISY!” Daisy snaps. “Whatever. Get walking Dahlia, looks like we’re gonna have to find a new alliance member.” Yeller says. “No, that really isn’t necessary! I’ll go get that firewood.” Daisy says. “Terrific! And please, make it snappy. We’re starting to get cold.” Yeller says. “And get Dun Dun a number 5 from Happy Burgers, she starving!” Dun Dun tells her. “That might be a little extra…” Yeller says. “What that, Yeller? Extra fries you say? That good idea! Chop chop Dahlia!” Dun Dun tells her. Daisy sighs and walks off. “You know, I really could get use to this.” Yeller says. Yeller and Dun Dun turn and see Grandma starting a fire. “FIRE!” Grandma exclaims. “Oh, guess we didn’t need to ship Daisy off after all. Oh well, at least she gets to go on a nice little nature walk.” Yeller says.

Deeper in the woods, Daisy is walking through. “I can’t believe I am trapped in an alliance with those two losers! They will get what’s coming to them! As soon as we get into the final three, I’m going to send Dun Dun packing and then Yeller will be next!” Daisy claims. Daisy hears footsteps coming from behind her. “What, did you forget to ask for something? A smoothie? Maybe even a back rub?” Daisy sarcastically asks. Daisy turns around and finds someone wearing a hockey mask staring back at her. “Nice disguise, Yeller, but I’m not falling for it.” Daisy says. Suddenly, the masked person holds up a chain saw and turns it on. Daisy’s eyes widen.

Andy and Lauren are playing cards when a loud scream can be heard in the distance. “What was that?” Andy questions. “Probably nothing.” Lauren says. “Wait, Daisy is missing!” Claire notes. “She’s not missing, we sent her to go get firewood!” Yeller says. “And combo meal from Happy Burgers!” Dun Dun says. “But we already have firewood!” Andy points out. “We didn’t know that until she was already gone! Did you expect us to chase after her?” Yeller wonders. “There’s no point in going over the what ifs now that she’s dead.” Grandma says. “We don’t know that she’s dead!” Andy argues. “Lets be real, the bears probably got her.” Lauren says. “Maybe we should go and look for her!” Claire suggests. “Why? So we can get eaten too?! I don’t think so!” Yeller says. “What are we to do? Leave her corpse to rot all alone in the woods?” Bo questions. “Its what she deserves.” Lauren says. “I don’t know, I feel like we should at least look for her.” Claire says. “We don’t have to go though, right?” Yeller asks. “Dun Dun too tired to leave.” Dun Dun claims. Lauren sighs and stands up. “Everyone stay here, I’ll go and look for her.” Lauren says. “Not alone you aren’t!” Claire argues. “I’ll be fine Claire, really.” Lauren says. “I’m sure you will be, but I’m still coming with you.” Claire says. “You two have fun, we’ll be back here cheering you on.” Yeller says. “She better not be dead. She better at least pick up Dun Dun’s dinner before she kick bucket!” Dun Dun says. “Alright, we should get going.” Lauren tells Claire. Claire nods and the two walk off. “I think a triple funeral might be in order.” Yeller says. Dun Dun nods in agreement.

Lauren and Claire are deep in the woods now. “Jeez this place is giving creepy right now…” Claire says. “So, how come you wanted to come with me? Are you worried about me, or are you worried about Daisy?” Lauren wonders. “Can’t I be worried about both of you?” Claire asks. Lauren rolls her eyes. “Okay, I’m worried about both of you, but its a different kind of worried! Daisy I’m worried about because she’s a person and being mauled by a bear kinda sounds like an awful way to go, and you I’m worried about because I love you and it would kill me just to see you get a splinter!” Claire says. Lauren turns back towards Claire. “You really mean that?” Lauren asks. “Of course I do! I know we’ve been having problems lately, but I don’t love you any less than I did when we were happy. I just...I want things to go back to the way they were. No conflicts, no Daisy, just you and me.” Claire says. “I want that too.” Lauren says. “So then what’s the problem?” Claire questions. “Its just...it hurt that you lied to me about teaming up with Daisy, and its continued to hurt every time I see you talking to her even though you know she’s basically dedicated her life to tearing us apart.” Lauren says. Claire sighs. “You’re right.” Claire admits. “I am?” Lauren asks. “You are, as usual. I’ve been way too accepting of her, and its gotta stop, especially if that’s what it takes to make things right between us again.” Claire says. Lauren takes Claire’s hands. “I’m willing to give it another shot if you are.” Lauren says. Claire smiles and pulls Lauren into a kiss. Meanwhile, someone can be seen watching them from the woods. Lauren pulls away from the kiss. “Was that too soon?” Claire asks. “What? No. The timing was fine and the kiss was even better. I just...I thought I could feel something.” Lauren says. “Like what?” Claire asks. “I don’t know. It almost feels like we’re being watched.” Lauren says. Suddenly, the masked person starts up their chainsaw and runs towards Lauren and Claire! “LOOK OUT!” Lauren yells. Lauren manages to kick the chainsaw out of the assailant’s hands and it goes flying off to the side! “That was a mistake.” Lauren tells the person. The person throws a punch at Lauren and she manages to roll out of the way. The person then takes the opportunity to grab Claire! “Lauren!” Claire shouts. “Let her go!” Lauren warns. The assailant throws a rock at Lauren. Lauren manages to catch the rock but the impact causes her to fall backwards and hit her head on the ground! “LAUREN!” Claire screams, as Lauren lies unconscious…

“Lauren and Claire left quite some time ago, I’m beginning to worry.” Bo says. “Maybe we should go looking for them.” Andy suggests. “I’m sure they’re fine.” Yeller says. “How can you be sure?” Andy wonders. “Because Lauren is like some super spy, not even a bear could get the drop on her.” Yeller says. “Old bald man, go get Dun Dun food!” Dun Dun demands. “No!” Bo tells her. “Don’t talk that way to her! If the girl wants food, go get her some food you impolite disappointment!” Grandma snaps. Suddenly, Lauren runs back to the campsite, her hair messed up. “Wow, you look like a disaster.” Yeller says. “Speaking of disaster, where Blaire?” Dun Dun asks. “I don’t know.” Lauren says. “You don’t know? But the two of you left together!” Bo recalls. “And we were still together when some maniac wearing a hockey mask attacked us.” Lauren says. “Are you alright?” Andy asks. “I got knocked out, but when I woke up Claire was gone.” Lauren says. “R.I.P.” Yeller says. “She’s not dead!” Lauren states. “How can you be certain?” Bo wonders. “I just am. I can feel it in me that she’s still here. Besides, if this guy was gonna kill her, why not just do it then and there?” Lauren wonders. “You have any clue who this person was?” Grandma asks. “None, but I’d be willing to bet this person took Daisy too.” Lauren says. “So you’re telling me we have a deranged killer hunting us? Fantastic.” Yeller says. “I’m not sure its that cut and dry.” Lauren says. “What’s so complicated about it? You were attacked, both your girlfriend and her psychotic bestie are missing, obviously something is up here!” Grandma says. “Maybe Claire and Daisy ran off together and this was set up so they could disappear without anyone looking for them.” Yeller suggests. “That is the biggest load of bull crap that I’ve ever heard.” Lauren says. “Do you have any better ideas?” Yeller questions. “Perhaps the better idea is that there is a lunatic who has set out to kill us!” Bo says. “Or maybe its something else. Awfully convenient that the killer picks tonight to strike, the night that pest control decides to take care of the rat problem. I’m smelling a rat...a challenge sized rat.” Lauren says. “Are you saying you think Sam set this whole thing up?” Andy asks. “Why else would a murderer pick this island in particular and start bumping people off? Sam is behind all of this, he has to be.” Lauren says. “How are we supposed to win the challenge then?” Bo wonders. “Maybe its as simple as surviving the night, or maybe we have to solve who the killer is, maybe we have to do that AND track down the victims. I really don’t know.” Lauren says. “SAM! YOU MIND SHEDDING SOME LIGHT ON THIS?!” Yeller asks. No response. “It doesn’t appear Sam plans on giving us any insight. Perhaps he still wants us to believe our lives may in fact be in danger.” Bo says. “I haven’t seen anything saying they aren’t other than the paranoid rantings of Agent Looney Tune over there!” Grandma says. “Whatever. I’m not gonna sit around here like a sitting duck. I’m gonna go find Claire and hopefully find the person behind this. Anyone with me?” Lauren says. “Even though I feel like you’re walking into a trap, I still feel like we’d be safer with you than without you.” Yeller says. “Blaire no able to say the same.” Dun Dun comments. “I’m in no mood for your snide little remarks.” Lauren says. “She was kidding.” Yeller says. Yeller pulls Dun Dun aside. “Are you looking to die?!” Yeller asks. “Dun Dun looking to live, that why she think this bad idea!” Dun Dun tells him. “Well its not! So shut up and lets go!” Yeller says. Yeller walks over to Lauren. “We’re both coming with you.” Yeller says. “Greeeeeeeeeat. Anyone else?” Lauren asks. “Nope, I’m staying right here!” Grandma says. “Mother, please…” Bo says. “Don’t “mother” me you little wussy! I’m not walking into the arms of danger because of that dumb broad!” Grandma says. “Fine. I just hope for your sake this really is a fake killer, real killers LOVE sitting ducks. Bo? Andy?” Lauren asks. “I think I am going to stay here with my mother. I wouldn’t want any harm to befall her.” Bo says. “I think I’ll stay behind as extra protection. I have a feeling they’ll need it.” Andy says. “Have it your way. Dun Dun, Yeller, lets go.” Lauren says. Lauren walks off and Yeller and Dun Dun follow close behind.

In an undisclosed location, Claire begins to open her eyes. “Where...where am I?” Claire wonders. “You don’t recognize it?” A voice asks. Claire’s eyes open fully and she sees Daisy standing on the other side of the room. “Wait...are we in one of the cabins?” Claire asks. “Yup. Now we know the real reason Sam didn’t want us here tonight.” Daisy says. “Hold on...Sam put out a HIT on us?! Wow, I guess hosting this show for so many seasons finally pushed him to his breaking point.” Claire says. “Either that, or this is another dumb challenge.” Daisy says. “And if it is, that means we already lost. CRAP! Wait, where’s Lauren?” Claire asks. “Lauren isn’t here. Its just you and me.” Daisy says. “She must’ve got away then. Either that, or the killer couldn’t handle dragging both of us back here.” Claire suggests. Daisy walks over to Claire and helps her off of the floor. “So how are you feeling? Are you okay?” Daisy asks. “My head hurts, but other than that I’m fine...what about you? How did you end up here?” Claire wonders. “I was looking for firewood for Yeller and Dun Dun when I heard footsteps coming up behind me. I turned around and saw this person wearing a hockey mask with a chain saw. Then the next thing I know, I’m waking up here.” Daisy says. “Well I’m not sticking around.” Claire says. Claire walks over to the front door and tries to open it. “Seriously?!” Claire asks. “Don’t you think if that were going to work I’d be long gone by now? I’ve tried the door, I’ve tried the windows, Sam made sure there’s no way out.” Daisy says. “This HAS to be illegal! You’re the lawyer! Isn’t this illegal?” Claire asks. “100%, absolutely, without a freaking doubt illegal.” Daisy says. Daisy sits on one of the beds. “Looks like our only option is to sit here and wait to be rescued.” Daisy says. “Oh no, I’m not the damsel in distress kinda girl. I mean...Lauren does come to my rescue quite a bit, but that doesn’t mean I can’t still try to save myself every once in a while!” Claire says. “Look at the bright side, at least we aren’t alone. We get to keep each other company.” Daisy says. “Super…” Claire remarks.

Back at the campsite, Bo, Grandma, and Andy are sitting around the camp fire as Bo and Andy finish singing a song. “Oh my, that was just so much fun! Dare we try another, dear boy?” Bo asks. “We dare.” Andy says. “Splendid!” Bo says. Bo and Andy begin singing again. “WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP?! Or are you trying to lure the killer to us?!” Grandma asks. “It pains me to admit this, but my mother makes an excellent point.” Bo says. “Yeah, I guess…” Andy says. “I’m glad you boys are using your heads. Stick with me, and I’ll make sure we survive this.” Grandma says. Suddenly, footsteps can be heard. “Did you hear that?” Andy asks. “I can’t hear nothing.” Grandma says. “I do believe I heard something creeping about...you don’t suppose it is the killer, do you?!” Bo asks. “Or maybe Lauren finally came to her senses and decided to quit playing Scooby Doo: Castaways Edition!” Grandma says. Suddenly, a chainsaw can be heard. Andy, Bo, and Grandma turn and see the masked killer standing there, holding their chainsaw in the air! Bo screams and faints. Andy kneels down next to him. “BO! BO SPEAK TO ME!!!” Andy yells. “Forget about him! We’ve gotta run!” Grandma says. “But he’s your son!” Andy points out. “Not right now he’s not! Lets go!” Grandma yells, before grabbing Andy and running away from the scene, leaving Bo behind…

Lauren, Yeller, and Dun Dun are walking through the woods. “So...you got any new series deals lately?” Yeller asks. “What?” Lauren asks. “I know you did that whole Legally Deceased thing, then there was Project FUSION and LaurClaire, but I haven’t seen you in anything since.” Yeller says. “I think you’ve got me confused with someone else.” Lauren says. “I...don’t think I do.” Yeller says. “Are you for hire?” Dun Dun asks Lauren. “What?” Lauren asks. “Dun Dun have this neighbor who live four house down from her, and they so annoying...Dun Dun just think it really time for them to go.” Dun Dun says. Yeller can be seen counting with his fingers and then turns back towards Dun Dun. “Wait a minute! I live four houses down from you!” Yeller points out. “Uh...Dun Dun talking about on other side!” Dun Dun claims. “Riiiight. So where exactly are we going?” Yeller asks. “Back to camp.” Lauren says. “We just left camp!” Yeller points out. “No, I mean the camp where the cabins are. I want to check them out and see if that pest control story was true or not. If we’re lucky, maybe we’ll find some clues.” Lauren says. “Greeeeat, so people are dying left and right and we’re going as far away from the crime scene as we can get. Some Sherlock Holmes wannabe you are.” Yeller says. “If you want, I could bring you back to the OTHER campsite and leave you to fend for yourself.” Lauren suggests. “No, no, I’m good where I am.” Yeller says. “Terrific.” Lauren says.

“So, you were with Lauren when you got kidnapped?” Daisy asks. “Yeah. We were out looking for you.” Claire says, while looking out the window. “Oh, well I bet that wasn’t her idea. She absolutely hates me.” Daisy says. “It took some convincing, but she agreed to go looking for you. In fact, she was gonna do it all on her own until I insisted on going with her.” Claire says. “Aw, its really sweet that you were worried about me.” Daisy says. “I didn’t want Lauren walking into a potentially dangerous situation all alone.” Claire says. “So then you weren’t worried about me?” Daisy asks. “As a person that was potentially mauled by a bear? Yes, of course I was worried.” Claire says. “As small as it may seem, that really does mean a lot to me. All my life, I’ve pretty much been an after thought to everyone.” Daisy says. “That must suck.” Claire says. “Yeah, it did...but since coming here, things have started to change. Unlike most people, you’ve treated me like an actual human being.” Daisy says. “It wasn’t always like that.” Claire reminds her. “Yes, I know. I started things off on the wrong foot because I wasn’t exactly the nicest to you, but I was wrong. You’re actually pretty great.” Daisy says. “Thanks, I know I am.” Claire says. “So, how are things going between you and Lauren?” Daisy asks. “You are the LAST person I’m going to talk about Lauren with.” Claire says. “It was a simple question.” Daisy says. “Okay, then I’ll give you a simple answer. Things are good.” Claire says. “Really?” Daisy asks. “Yeah, really. We worked things out and for the first time in what feels like forever, we’re in a good place. No, actually, we aren’t in a good place, we’re in a GREAT place, a TERRIFIC place! Nothing can touch us now.” Claire says. Daisy smiles. “Cool. I’m happy for you.” Daisy says. Claire scoffs. “No you aren’t. You’ve been wanting to break us up for a while now, it probably kills you that your efforts were for nothing!” Claire says. “Just because I didn’t want you and Lauren getting back together doesn’t mean I’m not happy to see you happy.” Daisy argues. “And now you’re contradicting yourself. If you didn’t want us getting back together then you did not want me to be happy, because Lauren makes me happy.” Claire says. “I just don’t like the way that she holds you back. You have so much to give Claire, but I feel like 70% of that potential you hold inside of you all so you can keep Lauren happy, and then that works out for her too because you end up looking inferior standing next to her.” Daisy says. “You don’t know what you’re talking about, Lauren and I are equals.” Claire says. “Is that why she felt like you needed to ask for her permission to team up with me when we were hunting down Mr. Whiskers? Face it, she doesn’t respect you...not like I do.” Daisy says. Claire turns back towards Daisy. “The heck did you just say to me?!” Claire asks.

Meanwhile, Sam can be seen watching Claire and Daisy on a monitor. Sam pulls out a phone and makes a call. “Hey, its me. You catch anymore contestants?...Fantastic! Just one little request though. Any contestants you catch, I want you to put in a DIFFERENT cabin from Claire and Daisy. Bleeps about to go down with those two and I don’t want any of those other losers getting in the way...thanks a bunch, and keep up the good work. And remember, if you are able to catch all of the contestants, there’s a pretty sweet reward in it for you.” Sam says, before hanging up.

Grandma and Andy are running through the woods. “Where are we going?!” Andy asks. “Far away from here!” Grandma says. “Where’s that?!” Andy asks. “I have no idea! Just keep running!” Grandma yells. Suddenly, the killer jumps out of the woods and stands in front of them! “GRANDMA LOOK OUT!” Andy screams. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Grandma screams. Grandma stops in her tracks and hides behind Andy. “Here! Take him!” Grandma yells. The killer grabs Andy and Grandma begins running away. “Grandma come back! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Andy can be heard screaming as the chainsaw begins drowning out his voice. Grandma continues running away. “Don’t look back, he’s gone.” Grandma tells herself.

Back at the cabins, Andy gets tossed into the cabin where Bo is. The killer then slams the door closed. “Andy, dear friend! Are you alright?” Bo asks. “Yeah, I’m fine...I think.” Andy says. “Where is mother?” Bo questions. “She left me to die.” Andy reveals. “Oh my...well that certainly sounds like her. But you are certain you are okay?” Bo asks. “Yeah, I wasn’t hurt at all.” Andy says. “Which gives credibility to Lauren’s theory that this was all staged by Sam as part of some elaborate challenge…” Bo says. “Something else of note, is it me, or did the person underneath that hockey mask seem really familiar?” Andy asks. “I too got that feeling, but I can’t place exactly what about them is so familiar.” Bo says.

Lauren, Yeller, and Dun Dun arrive outside the cabins just as Grandma comes from a different direction. “You?! How did you make it here already?!” Grandma asks. “We...walked? What about you? I thought you were staying at the campsite.” Lauren says. “I was, but...my son and Andy kinda got grabbed.” Grandma says. “Dad is dead?!” Yeller asks. “I don’t know if he’s dead or alive! I didn’t stick around to find out!” Grandma yells. “What about Andy?” Lauren asks. “Oh he’s a goner. He was screaming, I heard the chainsaw, it was the works. No way he’s still breathing.” Grandma says. “Its a miracle we’re still breathing!” Andy can be heard saying in one of the cabins. “…Oh.” Grandma says. “I was right, they are still alive.” Lauren says. “So then this entire thing was just a hoax?!” Yeller asks. “Nonsense! This is no hoax!” Grandma yells. Suddenly, the killer appears behind Grandma and grabs her! “He’s got me!” Grandma screams. The killer then throws Grandma at Lauren, Yeller, and Dun Dun. Lauren and Dun Dun manage to get out of the way, but Yeller is hit, leaving both him and Grandma unconscious. “Oh my Dun Dun...we doomed!” Dun Dun says. “No we’re not. I’m not gonna lose to this freak.” Lauren says. Suddenly, the killer turns on his chainsaw and begins walking towards Lauren and Dun Dun. Lauren pushes Dun Dun out of the way and then somersaults under the killer’s legs. Lauren stands up behind the killer and then round house kicks him in the back, causing him to drop the chainsaw! “Dun Dun, NOW!” Lauren shouts. Dun Dun runs and manages to grab the chainsaw before the killer can. “Any last word?” Dun Dun asks. “Keep him here, I’m gonna go and free the other contestants.” Lauren says. Lauren runs to one of the cabin doors, kicks it open, and finds Andy and Bo. “Hooray! We have been rescued!” Bo exclaims. “Are you okay?” Lauren asks. “We are fine now that you are here!” Bo says. Lauren looks around. “Wait, where are Daisy and Claire?” Lauren questions. “They were never in here. Have you tried the other cabin?” Andy asks.

Daisy stands up and walks towards Claire. “This was never about Lauren, Claire, its always been about you. The truth is...I’ve fallen for you.” Daisy claims. “Oh my God...please let this be a fever dream.” Claire begs. “You are one of the few people in this competition that have actually been nice to me, one of the few people I’ve actually connected with in my whole entire life.” Daisy says. “Frig my life…” Claire mutters. Daisy puts her hands on Claire’s shoulders. “You can’t tell me you don’t feel the connection.” Daisy says. “I really don’t…” Claire says. “You and Lauren...you are on completely different wave lengths. You and me on the other hand, we’re equals, and trust me when I say that I will treat you the way you deserve to be treated. All those limitations you have to deal with being Lauren’s girlfriend? Those won’t be an issue with us. You can be yourself with me.” Daisy says. “Um, Daisy, I’m flattered and all, but-” Before Claire can finish, Daisy pulls her into a kiss, just as Lauren kicks the door open! “What...the...[CENSORED]?!” Lauren asks. Claire pushes Daisy off of her. “I-I can explain! Really!” Claire says. “Can all contestants please report outside?” Sam can be heard calling. “Guess this little conversation is going to have to wait. Great talk Claire, REALLY great.” Daisy says, before walking out. Lauren and Claire follow her outside and join Bo, Andy, Grandma, Yeller, and Dun Dun. The killer is now tied to a tree when Sam walks on to the scene. “Congratulations on surviving the challenge!” Sam exclaims. “So this really was a challenge?! Our lives were never in any real danger?!” Yeller asks. “Well...that’s debatable. But in the end, everyone survived! I would like to give a special shout out to Lauren and Dun Dun though. Neither of them were ever taken down by the killer, which means they both win immunity from tonight’s elimination!” Sam announces. “Dun Dun win...immunity? Dun Dun feel tears forming in her eyes. Can she give speech?” Dun Dun asks. “No, she cannot! Lauren, since you did the most work, I’d like to give you the honors of unmasking our killer.” Sam says. Lauren walks up to the killer, pulls off the mask, and its revealed to be Creepy Guy! Everyone gasps. “What’s he doing back?!” Daisy asks. “Don’t tell me he’s back in the competition! Letting an eliminated cast member back into the game would be unfair to the remaining players!” Grandma says. “Would it now?” Bo asks. “When we decided we were gonna do this challenge, we knew we needed someone to fit the part of deranged killer. Our first pick was Mr. Whiskers, but you saw all the trouble he caused us before, so we went to our second choice...Creepy Guy!” Sam says. “And he just agreed to help you? Even though he was one of the first to go?” Claire asks. “Well...he did want something in return, so we made an agreement. If Creepy Guy could successfully take out every single one of you, he would be taking the place of whichever contestant got eliminated, and he would’ve if it wasn’t for Lauren and her meddling Dun Dun.” Sam says. “Dun Dun?” Dun Dun asks. “But since Lauren and Dun Dun survived the challenge, Creepy Guy didn’t hold up his end, which means Creepy Guy is once again leaving the island!” Sam announces. Creepy Guy attempts to run but Man-Shark grabs him. “Nice try buddy, but after the Mr. Whiskers incident we made sure we were prepared this time. Take him away!” Sam says. Man-Shark carries Creepy Guy away. “Good job everyone, and I will see you at the elimination later tonight.” Sam says, before walking off.

Later, Lauren can be seen standing at the end of the dock looking out at the water when Claire comes up behind her. “We need to talk.” Claire says. “Claire…” Lauren mutters. “Please Lauren, just let me say what I need to say. I know what you saw looked bad, but I swear on my life that I did not initiate that kiss, in fact, it meant nothing to me! Daisy means nothing to me! During all that crap she was spewing about how she’s supposedly fallen for me and how she and I can be equals, all I wanted was for her to shut up because I couldn’t stand listening to another word, AND because it was a literal waste of my time because I am already with the woman I love!” Claire says. “You don’t have to explain yourself, I’m not mad.” Lauren says. “You aren’t?” Claire asks. “Not at you. Daisy is a different story, though.” Lauren says. “Tell me about it. I knew before that she was out to get us, but to go as far as kissing me? I don’t know if she really has feelings for me or not, but she was out of line regardless, and I’m not going to let her keep screwing with us.” Claire says. “Looks like we’re on the same page then. If Daisy manages to make it into the next episode, I think its time you and I dish out some payback.” Lauren says. “Oh? What did you have in mind?” Claire asks. “We stop focusing so much on winning and start focusing on making sure she doesn’t win. If she stays in the game, we need to make her life a living nightmare so she knows better than to mess with our relationship.” Lauren says. “Okay, yaaaas scheming queen. That sounds like a great plan. After today, I’m willing to do whatever it takes to bury her.” Claire says. “And for what its worth, even when I walked in on you two kissing, I wasn’t angry at you. After the talk we had in the woods, I was 100% confident that you only had eyes for me. I just hope you know its the same on my end.” Lauren says. Claire smiles. “I know, and I’m so glad we can finally put all this behind us.” Claire says. “Me too. Anyways, we should head back.” Lauren says. “Hold on. Sam still needs a little time to get the votes in from the viewers, why not hang out here for a little while longer? Listen to the waves, gaze at the stars…” Claire says. “That sounds really boring...but really nice at the same time. Lets do it.” Lauren says. Lauren and Claire sit at the edge of the dock and Lauren puts her arm around Claire. Claire then rests her head on Lauren’s shoulder.

Yeller and Dun Dun are sitting on the front steps of one of the cabins. “Where is she?!” Yeller wonders. Daisy runs up to them. “I’m right here!” Daisy says. “What took you so long?!” Yeller asks. “Sorry. So, I couldn’t get the Happy Burgers food that you wanted, BUT, I did the next best thing.” Daisy says. Daisy holds out two apples. “What...are...those?!” Yeller asks. “They’re apples!” Daisy says. Dun Dun takes a bite out of one of the apples, spits it out, and then throws it at Daisy’s head! “OW!” Daisy shouts. “That CRAB APPLE! Can’t you do anything right?!” Dun Dun asks. “I’m sorry!” Daisy says. “Dun Dun no want apologies, she wants results! She expect respect now that she VIP! Now go back out there and get Dun Dun something edible!” Dun Dun demands. Daisy looks at Yeller. “Don’t look at me! I’m with her!” Yeller says. Daisy sighs and walks off. “Dumb dumb.” Dun Dun mutters. “What an embarrassment.” Yeller says.

Sam is standing on the beach. “Had to relocate since Lauren and Claire are hogging the dock. Sigh...anyway, that concludes another exciting episode of Total Yeller Mania Castaways! With Lauren and Dun Dun safe, that means Grandma, Daisy, Yeller, Dun Dun, Bo, and Andy are all up for elimination! Who will sail away on the log of shame next? Find out next time on Total...Yeller...Mania...Castaways!” Sam says.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum