QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 1-29-15

Go down

QG 1-29-15 Empty QG 1-29-15

Post by QG Sun May 29, 2022 8:59 pm

“So you’re saying its possible that maniac is still pretending to be me?” King Beast asks. “Its definitely possible.” Katie says. “Where could he be?” Queen Goo wonders. “My guess is he went to settle the score with the one who sprung King Beast...Lucas.” Katie says.

“Close the door.” Fake King Beast tells Lucas. Lucas closes the door. “What’s with the gun, King Beast?” Lucas asks. “King Beast? Don’t tell me you actually fell for any of that. I thought you were smarter than that.” Fake King Beast says. “Wishbone wasn’t the real imposter?” Lucas asks. “Of course not! How could a simple minded troll like Wishbone possibly do a perfect impression of King Beast? That would be absurd!” Fake King Beast says. “So if you’re not Wishbone, who are you?” Lucas asks.

At the police station, Andy walks into Rebecca’s office. “So I had an interesting conversation with Katie...apparently, Wishbone was just a decoy and the real imposter is still out there, possibly after Lucas.” Andy tells Rebecca.

“Why is it any of your concern who I really am?” Fake King Beast asks. “You and I use to work together, you owe me an explanation!” Lucas says. “I don’t owe you anything!” Fake King Beast yells. “You are such a coward! You act tough when you’re wearing the mask, but when someone asks you to take it off, you run!” Lucas yells. “Shut up!” Fake King Beast yells. Andy and Rebecca break down the door. “POLICE! EVERYONE DOWN!” Rebecca yells. Rebecca turns towards the imposter. “Put your gun down.” Rebecca says. “That’s not possible.” Fake King Beast says. “That’s fine. If you won’t come with us willingly there’s always your second option, a body bag!” Rebecca yells. “She means what she says, I’d listen.” Andy says. Fake King Beast slowly puts his gun on the coffee table. “Get the gun.” Rebecca tells Andy. Rebecca keeps her gun trained on the fake King Beast, as Andy grabs the gun and puts it into an evidence bag. Andy then begins handcuffing Fake King Beast. “Alright, lets find out who we are really dealing with.” Rebecca says, as she begins to peel the mask off of Fake King Beast’s face…

Queen Goo finds King Beast out in the garden. “Are you alright?” Queen Goo asks. “I was just wondering...if Wishbone isn’t my doppelganger, then who is?” King Beast wonders.

From the imposter’s eyes, we see Rebecca rip the mask off of his face. As Lucas and Andy look on, Rebecca’s eyes widen. “Oh...my...God!” Rebecca says.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum