QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 1-28-15

Go down

QG 1-28-15 Empty QG 1-28-15

Post by QG Sun May 29, 2022 8:46 pm

“Oh God!” Queen Goo yells. “Isn’t that Wishbone?” Lucas asks. “I so flattered that you recognize me.” Wishbone says. “You’re the psycho who has been posing as King Beast?” Rebecca asks. “Why you all so surprised?” Wishbone asks. “Because none of us thought you were smart enough to pull it off!” Andy says. “Well surprise, surprise, I AM!” Wishbone yells. Queen Goo slaps him! “Ow! What was that for?” Wishbone asks. “That was for impersonating my husband for three years! You deserve worse!” Queen Goo yells. “How could you say that? We had some good times.” Wishbone says. “Get this man out of my house NOW!” Queen Goo yells. “I should get going.” Lucas says. “Bye.” Katie says. Lucas leaves.

At the police station, Wishbone is chained to a desk in the interrogation room. “So how does it feel to have your plans go up in smoke?” Rebecca asks. “I wouldn’t know, my plan just beginning.” Wishbone says.

“I’m so happy you’re back!” Queen Goo tells King Beast. “I’m so happy to be back!” King Beast says. “Wait a second…” Katie says. “Is something wrong?” Queen Goo asks. “Lucas and I heard Wishbone and Madeline talking about the imposter as if he was someone else!” Katie says. “Are you suggesting that mad man is still running around with my face?” King Beast asks.

Lucas enters his apartment, and when he turns the lights on, he finds the fake King Beast sitting on the couch holding a gun! “Welcome home.” Fake King Beast says...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum