QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 1-27-15

Go down

QG 1-27-15 Empty QG 1-27-15

Post by QG Sun May 29, 2022 8:39 pm

King Beast walks into the Goo living room. “Lucas, Katie, what on earth is going on?” Queen Goo asks. “This is going to be hard to believe Mom, but someone has been posing as King Beast for the last three years. The man we just brought in is the real King Beast!” Katie says. “I can’t believe this! King Beast, are you alright?” Queen Goo asks. “I’m fine now that I’m home.” King Beast says. Queen Goo turns towards Maximillion and the fake King Beast. “The two of you have some explaining to do.” Queen Goo says. “Me? What the devil do I have to do with this counterfeit?” Maximillion asks. “Earlier you mentioned that this imposter was a fraud, now I know what you meant!” Queen Goo says. Andy and Rebecca walk in, and Maximillion takes the opportunity to run out the door! Andy and Rebecca run after him. “Don’t even think about running.” Queen Goo tells Fake King Beast. “Unlike Maximillion, I’m not a coward.” Fake King Beast says. “If you weren’t a coward, you wouldn’t be hiding behind my husband’s face!” Queen Goo says. “Enough arguing. I think its time you tell us who you really are.” King Beast says.

Andy and Rebecca run into the Goo garden where they see Maximillion getting on a helicopter. He waves at them before flying off.

“Who are you?” Queen Goo asks the imposter. “Why don’t we take his mask off and find out?” Lucas asks. “You’re wearing a mask?!” Queen Goo asks. Andy and Rebecca return. “Maximillion got away, he had a helicopter waiting for him in the garden.” Andy says. “Lets find out who this monster really is.” Queen Goo says. Queen Goo peels off the mask and the imposter is revealed to be Wishbone!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum