QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 1-26-15

Go down

QG 1-26-15 Empty QG 1-26-15

Post by QG Sun May 29, 2022 8:32 pm

“Drop the knife!” Lucas yells. “And if I were to refuse?” Madeline asks. “Then we drop you. Either way, we’re leaving here with King Beast.” Lucas says. “That may be true, but would you prefer him dead or alive?” Madeline asks. “Lady, all I have to do is bring his body home to Queen Goo and she’ll find out everything about your imposter friend.” Lucas says. Finally, Madeline lowers her dagger. Madeline walks towards the door but stops at Lucas and Katie. “I hope you are prepared to face Victor’s wrath, because he is not going to be happy when he learns of your betrayal.” Madeline says, before walking out. “Are you okay?” Katie asks King Beast. “I’m fine. Thank you Katie for the assistance.” King Beast says. King Beast turns towards Lucas. “Who are you?” King Beast asks. “I’m Lucas Cambino.” Lucas says. “So tell us about this guy who’s been impersonating you.” Katie says. “He’s been holding me captive for almost a decade, and he’s been impersonating me for three years.” King Beast says. “How has he been impersonating you?” Lucas asks. “He claims he’s wearing a latex mask developed by a man named Victor Fulton. For a time I thought Victor was the imposter, but I can’t be sure. This man’s identity is still a mystery.” King Beast says.

“King Beast, how long have you been standing there?” Maximillion asks. “Long enough to hear you planting lies in Queen Goo’s head.” Fake King Beast says. “Don’t you think you’re being a tad dramatic?” Maximillion asks. “No, dramatic would be cutting you into itsy, bitsy pieces for lying about me.” Fake King Beast says. “Please darling, calm down!” Queen Goo says. Lucas and Katie walk in. “You’re back from your trip!” Queen Goo says. “Yeah, and we brought a souvenir.” Katie says. King Beast walks in, and Queen Goo’s jaw drops!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum