QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 1-23-15

Go down

QG 1-23-15 Empty QG 1-23-15

Post by QG Sun May 29, 2022 8:23 pm

Maximillion walks into the Goo living room and finds Queen Goo. “Good morning, darling!” Maximillion says. “We need to talk about our fake marriage.” Queen Goo says.

Lucas and Katie are in a car. “We’re finally here, the Fallen Angels medical facility.” Katie says.

King Beast wakes up in a room and sees someone. “Who’s...who’s there?” King Beast asks. “I see the drugs are having a negative effect on the way you view your surroundings.” Madeline says. “Who are you?” King Beast asks. “I am Madeline Masters, the owner of this clinic.” Madeline says. “You have...you have to listen to me. I’m not here because something is wrong with me, I’m here because someone who looks exactly like me put me here!” King Beast says. “Is that so? Do you have a twin brother?” Madeline asks. “No, I don’t have any siblings…” King Beast says. “So how is it that he looks exactly like you?” Madeline asks. “He’s wearing a mask.” King Beast says. “A mask? It sounds as if you’ve been watching too much science fiction.” Madeline says. “I’m telling you the truth!” King Beast yells. “Oh relax King Beast, I am well aware that someone managed to duplicate your face.” Madeline says. “And how would you know that?” King Beast asks. “How do you think? I’m working with him!” Madeline reveals. “So if you’re working with this demented sociopath, you must know who is wearing the mask.” King Beast says. “I most certainly do.” Madeline says, before pulling out her dagger. “But unfortunately, I don’t have time to tell you who he is...because you have to die.” Madeline says!

“Fake marriage?” Maximillion asks. “I found out that our marriage never happened.” Queen Goo says. “And where on earth did you get that idea?” Maximillion asks. “King Beast found out.” Queen Goo says. “And did he also happen to mention to you that he is an even bigger fraud than our marriage?” Maximillion asks. “What’s that supposed to mean?” Queen Goo asks. Maximillion and Queen Goo turn and see Fake King Beast. “Yes Maximillion, what does that mean?” Fake King Beast asks.

“GET AWAY FROM ME!” King Beast yells. “HOLD STILL!” Madeline yells. Lucas and Katie burst in!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum