QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 1-22-15

Go down

QG 1-22-15 Empty QG 1-22-15

Post by QG Sun May 29, 2022 8:12 pm

At The Coffee Bean, Lydia walks over to Andy’s table. “What do you want?” Andy asks. “I want to apologize.” Lydia says.

At The Ancient Jewel, Andy sits down with Serena. “So what did you want to meet about? Did you want to discuss our upcoming first date?” V.J asks. “That’s the thing, there won’t be a first date.” Serena says.

“Apologize about what?” Andy asks. “Do you even have to ask? I want to apologize for everything I did to you and Rebecca.” Lydia says. “Did Dylan send you?” Andy asks. “Why would he send me?” Lydia asks. “So he could make sure I didn’t change my mind about not pressing charges against you. Anyways, you seem to be turning your life around, so of course I forgive you.” Andy says.

“What are you talking about?” V.J asks. “Its over between us.” Serena says. “Did I do something wrong?” V.J asks. “No! You’re a great person! The problem is me!” Serena says. “How so?” V.J asks. “I’m not good enough for you.” Serena says. “How could you say that?” V.J asks. “It was only a few days ago when I killed a man in cold blood.” Serena says. “The psycho was going to kill us!” V.J says. “So? If I was trying to defend myself, I should’ve shot him in the leg! I killed him out of pure anger, which in my opinion makes me no better than my mother. You don’t deserve to be with someone like that.” Serena says before leaving.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum