QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 1-21-15

Go down

QG 1-21-15 Empty QG 1-21-15

Post by QG Sun May 29, 2022 8:06 pm

NOTE: 1-20-15 is missing

Maximillion walks into the Goo Castle living room where “King Beast” is waiting for him. “You wished to see me?” Maximillion asks. “Our plans have hit a snag.” Fake King Beast says.

“Killing him could be bad.” Wishbone says. “Yes, I agree that it is a less than ideal outcome, but Lucas has forced my hand. King Beast has to die.” Madeline says. Lucas and Katie sneak off.

“Lucas Cambino knows that you are a counterfeit?” Maximillion asks. “He does.” Fake King Beast says. “Wonderful, just bloody wonderful! Do you have any idea how untrustworthy that imbecile is? He has a mouth the size of Europe!” Maximillion yells. “Why are you so upset?” Fake King Beast asks. “When I first began working with you, you made certain promises.” Maximillion says. “Promises that I intend to keep! Why are you throwing such a tantrum?” Fake King Beast asks. “My patience are being tested! You have been in Fantastic City for three years yet you haven’t accomplished anything! I highly recommend that you actually do something!” Maximillion says. “Don’t worry, I already set my plan into motion.” Fake King Beast says.

Lucas and Katie enter Lucas’ apartment. “Madeline wants to kill King Beast, what are we going to do?” Katie wonders. “We know one thing for sure, King Beast is being held at a clinic somewhere.” Lucas says. “That’s not enough!” Katie yells. Lucas is on his phone. “You’re texting someone NOW?!” Katie asks. “Madeline owns a clinic in Ireland called Fallen Angels.” Lucas says. “How did you find that out?” Katie asks. “My buddy Google told me. Now lets go and spring King Beast.” Lucas says. They leave.

“You want I to go to clinic and kill King Beast?” Wishbone asks. “You mean how you were going to capture Dylan Stanpatos? No, I will go to Ireland and kill King Beast myself, and absolutely no one will stand in my way.” Madeline says.

Lucas and Katie are sitting on a plane. “We’re going to rescue King Beast, and no one will stand in our way.” Katie says.

“What plan?” Maximillion asks. “I’ve made a bit of a power play. I called a secret meeting with the city council last night. I gave them a list of reasons that Queen Goo is unfit to be running the city.” Fake King Beast says. “This sounds risky. What if Queen Goo learns you were responsible and becomes suspicious?” Maximillion asks. “I have made sure that Queen Goo will never find out I am the one responsible for her undoing. Its a fool proof plan!” Fake King Beast says. “Just as long as King Beast stays tied up at Fallen Angels.” Maximillion says. “Presuming Wishbone told Madeline everything I told him, I don’t think King Beast will be a problem for much longer.” Fake King Beast says. “While Madeline is handling our King Beast problem, perhaps we should consider handling our other problem, Lucas Cambino.” Maximillion says. “Lucas is still a valuable member of our team. He lives for now.” Fake King Beast says.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum