QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 1-15-15

Go down

QG 1-15-15 Empty QG 1-15-15

Post by QG Sun May 29, 2022 7:17 pm

“What do you want, Kitty Cat?” Queen Goo asks. “We’ll get to what I want later, but for now, lets discuss what you want. I have your son and your nephew along with their respective girlfriends as my prisoners, and if you ever hope to see them again, you will do exactly as I say.” Kitty Cat says.

Lucas is in his office at Cambino Furniture when Nico comes in. “Is there a problem?” Lucas asks. “Yeah. Your friend Katie Goo was in an accident.” Nico says.

“Rebecca, rip the zipper off your sweater.” Andy says. “Okay.” Rebecca says. Rebecca rips it off and gives it to Andy. Andy walks over to the cell door and places the zipper inside the lock. After a few minutes of tampering with it, Andy unlocks the cell! “Very impressive!” Rebecca says. “Thanks. Now lets help V.J and Serena get out of here.” Andy says.

“You have them? Last I checked they were going after a lunatic named Angelo.” Queen Goo says. “Angelo is one of my top operatives. Now lets negotiate terms.” Kitty Cat says. “What do you want?” Queen Goo asks. “You are to sign Fantastic City over to me within 24 hours, or poor Andy and V.J will end up just like Katie.” Kitty Cat says.

“Katie was in an accident? What kind of accident?” Lucas asks. “Her car exploded.” Nico says. “That’s not an accident! Where is she?” Lucas asks. “Fantastic General.” Nico says. Lucas rushes out.

“What did you do to my daughter?” Queen Goo asks. “I did absolutely nothing to her. However it would appear someone else wanted her dead so they blew up her car.” Kitty Cat says. “Do you know if she’s alive?” Queen Goo asks. “She is for now. Although I understand the pain you must feel right now, don’t let your daughter’s unfortunate accident divert your attention for too long. We still need to negotiate your son and nephew’s release.” Kitty Cat says. Queen Goo slams the laptop shut and rushes out the door.

Kitty Cat is in her bedroom when Andy and Rebecca bust open the door!

In a hallway, V.J and Serena are looking for a way out when Angelo corners them with a gun!

Queen Goo arrives at the hospital and bumps into Lucas. “I’m glad I ran into you. You and I need to have a little chat.” Queen Goo says.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum