QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 1-14-15

Go down

QG 1-14-15 Empty QG 1-14-15

Post by QG Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:00 pm

"Why does Victor have a file on King Beast?" Katie wonders. "Maybe Ricardo Wilson and Brady Goo aren't the only partners in crime Victor has." Lucas says.

The King Beast imposter is on the docks. Madeline shows up. "How was your visit with King Beast?" Madeline asks. "Very eventful, but I don't want to talk about that right now." The imposter says. "Is there a problem?" Madeline asks. "Lucas has told Katie Goo the identity of his boss, so now she is doing some digging. She needs to be taken care of." The imposter says. "How exactly do you intend to do that?" Madeline asks. "The wheels have already been set in motion. By this time tomorrow, Katie Goo will be nothing more than a bad memory." The imposter says.

V.J wakes up inside a cell. He looks over, and sees Serena. "Hey Serena, wake up!" V.J says. She opens her eyes. "Where are we?" Serena asks. "I know where we are." A familiar voice says. V.J sees Andy and Rebecca in the cell across from them. "We're in Fishkit Castle." Andy reveals.

"Do you really think King Beast is in on this?" Katie asks. "King Beast has a history in the mob, so its not out of the realm of possibilities." Lucas says. "I can't believe he betrayed my mother again! She trusted him! I have to warn her!" Katie says. "Are you sure that's the best idea? What if King Beast finds out you are going to expose him?" Lucas asks. "As far as I know, King Beast is still out of town, so I still have time!" Katie runs out the door, and Lucas sighs.

"How are we going to get out of here?" Rebecca wonders. "I have an idea." Andy says.

Queen Goo is sitting in the Goo Study. She receives a video call, and answers it. "Hello your royal highness." Kitty Cat says!

Katie is out driving, when she hears a ticking sound. Before she can do anything, her car blows up!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum