QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 1-13-15

Go down

QG 1-13-15 Empty QG 1-13-15

Post by QG Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:52 pm

Angelo points his gun at Serena's head. "Its over, Angelo! Put your gun down!" Rebecca says. "Sadly, I must refuse." Angelo says. "I'm not going to say it again! Put your weapon down or I will blow your head off!" Rebecca yells. "But then I may accidentally squeeze the trigger and shoot Serena!" Angelo says. "Not very good odds for you." Rebecca says. Angelo goes to put his gun down, but then a SWAT team arrives. "Ah, my back up has arrived! What is it you were saying about my odds?" Angelo asks. "Lower your weapons or we will shoot!" A member of the SWAT team yells. Andy and Rebecca have no choice but to listen. "The hostages have been disarmed, you're free to enter the cabin, boss." One of the SWAT members says. Someone walks through the cabin door. "Its you!" Andy says. "Hello Detective Goo, its been a loooooong time." Kitty Cat says!

Lucas opens his front door, and finds Katie standing in the hallway. "What are you doing here?" Lucas asks. "I thought maybe you would want to help me bring Victor down." Katie says. "I see you don't have any intention of letting this go." Lucas says. "Victor Fulton is an evil monster who deserves to be locked up, so no Lucas, I'm not letting this go." Katie says. "So how do you intend on getting intel on him?" Lucas asks. "I installed a spy program on my laptop. If all goes well, I should be able to hack into Victor's computer right from my laptop." Katie says.

"So Serena's kidnapping was a Cat operation? Why?" Rebecca asks. "I used Miss. Masters to lure Andy and V.J here. Speaking of which, I highly recommend you show yourself, V.J. It would be a real shame if Miss. Masters died after all this." Kitty Cat yells. V.J walks in. "V.J, how lovely to see you again." Angelo says. "Drop dead!" V.J yells. "Such hostility!" Angelo says. "So what are you going to do? Kill us?" Andy asks. "I assure you, you serve a much larger purpose in my plan." Kitty Cat says.

Katie is looking through Victor's files. "Victor is smart enough not to leave any incriminating evidence on his computer." Katie says. Katie sees a file labeled "King Beast"!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum