QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 1-08-15

Go down

QG 1-08-15 Empty QG 1-08-15

Post by QG Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:06 pm

Lucas is sitting inside his cell, when Katie comes by. "What are you doing here?" Lucas asks. "I'm here to help." Katie reveals.

V.J is in the Goo Living Room, when he gets a text from a blocked number that says "Check your mail." V.J gets up and walks outside to the mailbox. He brings it inside and puts it in his laptop's DVD player. "Hello V.J, did you miss me?" Angelo asks!

"Do you even know why I was arrested?" Lucas asks. "You are suspected of trafficking arms for Ricardo Wilson and my cousin Brady Goo." Katie says. "Its the truth, I did do all of those things." Lucas says. "I know you did. What I'm more interested in is your involvement with Ricardo Wilson." Katie says. "I have never met Ricardo Wilson!" Lucas says. "So you're denying that you ever worked with Ricardo?" Katie asks. "Yes, I'm denying it." Lucas says. "So if Ricardo Wilson isn't the man in charge, who is?" Katie asks.

"Its been a while since you and I last talked. How are you? How wonderful. Anyways, I made this video because I have something that belongs to you, and I'm not giving it back. Oooh, lets play a game! What's 5'6", has long black hair, and beautiful blue eyes? If you guessed your good friend Serena, you were right! Do you remember when you killed my wife in cold blood? Good times, eh? Well, I am going to do the same to Serena! I bet you wanna know how I'm going to do it, huh? I would tell you, but where's the mystery in that? I will give you a hint, though. You have about an hour to save her. Tick tock, V-Man." The video ends.

"I can't tell you." Lucas says. "Why? Are you afraid this guy is going to target me?" Katie asks. "I know he will! This man is an unpredictable sociopath who will destroy anyone who he sees as an obstacle!" Lucas says. "I can handle him! Now who is he?" Katie asks. "His name...his name is Victor Fulton." Lucas reveals.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum