QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 1-07-15

Go down

QG 1-07-15 Empty QG 1-07-15

Post by QG Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:55 pm

Lucas is at his penthouse, and hears a knock at the door. He opens it and finds Rebecca. "What can I do for you, commissioner?" Lucas asks. "Lucas Cambino, you're under arrest." Rebecca says!

Serena is walking on the docks. Someone grabs her from behind!

Lucas is brought into the interrogation room. "What exactly am I being charged with?" Lucas asks. "Arms trafficking. Your boss confirmed everything." Rebecca says. "My boss?" Lucas asks. "Peter Wilson and Jackie Jennings arrested a man named Brandon Waters, which is really an alias for Brady Goo. Brady agreed to set up a meeting with the man in charge in exchange for a reduced sentence. Peter and Jackie went to the meeting and confronted your boss, Ricardo Wilson." Rebecca says. "I have honestly never met anyone named Ricardo Wilson." Lucas says. "I seriously doubt that. Officer Thomas, bring Mr. Cambino down to a holding cell." Rebecca says. Lucas is hauled out.

Serena wakes up in a dark, gloomy place. "Hello? Is anyone there?" She yells. Someone comes in, and walks down the stairs. "Hello Serena, how lovely it is to see you again." Angelo says. "What do you want from me?!" Serena asks. "Have you ever heard of the expression "an eye for an eye"? I suppose that's why I kidnapped you." Angelo says. "Stop being so cryptic! Is it something that has to do with my mother? Did she do something to you?" Serena asks. "What a pity, I thought you were more clever than that. Think, Serena! Think! Think back to a conversation you had with a special someone." Angelo says. "You're Angelo." Serena realizes. "Bingo, baby!" Angelo says. "What are you going to do to me?" Serena asks. "You'll see." Angelo says...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum