QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 1-06-15

Go down

QG 1-06-15 Empty QG 1-06-15

Post by QG Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:38 pm

"Do you know this man?" Jackie asks. "This is Ricardo Wilson, my father." Peter says. "I'm assuming Brady didn't set up this meeting. You did." Ricardo says. "We want information on your involvement with Brady Goo and Lucas Cambino." Peter says. "Clearly you are on to me, so I might as well admit it. Lucas and Brady are two of my best operatives." Ricardo says. "Are you also the WPA commander?" Jackie asks. "Indeed I am." Ricardo says. "Father, you do realize that because of all the turmoil you are causing, you are going to be facing a number of charges!" Peter says. "I wouldn't be so sure." Ricardo says...

Rebecca is in her office with Andy. Dylan walks in. "Hi! What are you doing here?" Rebecca asked. "I want you two to drop the charges against Lydia." Dylan reveals!

"Do you honestly think you're going to escape these charges? You're done!" Peter says. Jackie takes out a pair of handcuffs, and Ricardo pulls out a gun! "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Ricardo says. Ricardo fires a random shot to distract Peter and Jackie, and then runs out. Peter runs after him!

"No way." Andy says. "Look, I understand you want to lock Lydia in the pockey and throw away the key, but she doesn't deserve that! She is mentally unstable." Dylan says. "No kidding." Rebecca says. "My point is that prison isn't the right place for someone like her." Dylan says. "No deal." Rebecca says. "At least hear me out first, then you can feel free to make whatever judgment you want." Dylan says. "Start talking." Andy says. "Lydia isn't obsessed with you, Detective, she's obsessed with love. Her parents neglected her, her and her sister never got along, so by the time she met you she was willing to do just about anything to capture someone's heart." Dylan says. "She did capture my heart, but she threw it away when she attacked me and began stalking my co workers." Andy tells him. "She was worried you would begin to distance yourself from her the way her family once did. Look, if you drop the charges, Lydia will go see a shrink. And if the two of you don't feel safe, put a restraining order on her. But, I believe that she deserves another chance." Dylan says. "Fine." Andy says. "Fine?" Dylan asks. "We'll drop the charges. But, if that mad woman targets either one of us again I will hold you personally responsible." Andy threatens.

Peter returns to the cafe. "What happened?" Jackie asks. "My father had a getaway car waiting. he had this planned all along, he knew we would be here." Peter says. "Now that Ricardo is on the loose, who knows what he's up to right now." Jackie says.

On a plane, the King Beast imposter is adjusting his mask. "That went according to plan." He says...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum