QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 1-02-15

Go down

QG 1-02-15 Empty QG 1-02-15

Post by QG Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:54 pm

"No, it can't be! Brady was shot and killed by Franco Stanpatos!" Peter says. "Franco may have shot me, but he didn't kill me." Brady says. "How did you survive?" Peter asks. "The WPA commander took pity on me, so he decided to fake my death and shuffle me into hiding." Brady says. "So you're not the commander of the WPA, or the one pulling Lucas Cambino's strings?" Peter asks. "No, but I know who is." Brady says.

Ciara walks into the Goo Study, where Queen Goo is waiting. "You wanted to see me?" Ciara asks. "I just learned some very shocking information. Your brother Brady is alive." Queen Goo reveals!

"Who is it?" Jackie asks. "I'll tell you, provided I get complete immunity." Brady says. "How about you get immunity for the fraud charges, but not for the charges you were facing before your death was faked?" Jackie asks. "Good enough for me. Once I have the deal in writing, I'll give you all of the information you need." Brady says. "I'll go talk to the DA." Jackie says, before leaving the room. Ciara bursts in. "Hello sis, long time no see." Brady says. "I can't believe this is happening! I thought when Franco shot you that your sadistic games were finally done!" Ciara says. "I didn't do anything." Brady says. "You kidnapped Andy! You beat up Dylan and put him in a coma!" Ciara yells. "To be fair, I wasn't acting alone. Andre Stanpatos sent me after Dylan." Brady reveals!

V.J arrives at the police station. "Where is he?" V.J asks. "He's in the interrogation room, but you can't see him because Ciara is in with him right now." Peter says.

"Andre paid you to attack Dylan?" Ciara asks. "Yes. That's the reason he confronted me with a gun the night I was shot, he wanted to keep me silent." Brady says. "It all makes sense now. Andre went to kill you but didn't. Franco found out Andre went to confront you, so he snuck in and shot you so that he could set Andre up for the crime!" Ciara realizes. Peter and Jackie return. "Your deal is all set. Now all you have to do is tell us who your boss is." Peter says. "Why should I tell you? I can take you to him instead." Brady reveals!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum