QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 1-01-15

Go down

QG 1-01-15 Empty QG 1-01-15

Post by QG Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:42 pm

The REAL King Beast wakes up, restrained to a bed. "I don't think we've been formally introduced. I'm the man who's been living your life." The imposter reveals!

Brandon is brought into the police station. Rebecca walks up. "So this is the man I've heard so much about." Rebecca says. "I'm flattered." Brandon tells her. "Don't be, I never said they were good things. Why don't we find out who you are, fraud?" Rebecca asks.

"How long have I been here?" King Beast asks. "Nine years. Nine loooooong years." The imposter says. "How come Queen Goo and Dylan haven't come searching for me?" King Beast asks. "Dylan and Queen Goo think I am you, they have no reason to come looking for you. I gotta tell you, my plan has been working brilliantly thus far." The imposter says. "It must be for you to be impersonating me for almost a decade." King Beast says. "As much as I would like to take credit for that, I have only been impersonating you for three years. The other six years you were presumed dead. Due to how long you were gone, you can only imagine the joy in the lovely Queen Goo's eyes when she found out her husband was alive on that island." The imposter says. "What island?" King Beast questions. "My comrade Andre Stanpatos had brainwashed Dylan into "killing" beloved citizens of Fantastic City. None of them were really dead. Andre used them as bait so that I would be rescued and return home in your place." The imposter says. "So if you've been holding me here for nine years, why did you only take my place three years ago?" King Beast asks. "We needed time to develop the technology needed for me to impersonate you. For that, I have Victor Fulton to thank." The imposter says. "Who's he?" King Beast asks. "The genius who developed this magnificent mask! I have to say, he did an outstanding job. Now although he spent countless hours working on this mask, I'm sure it will all be worth it once he takes over Fantastic City." The imposter says. "Wait a minute...are you Victor Fulton?" King Beast asks...

Brandon is handcuffed to a table in the interrogation room. "In mere moments, we are going to know who you are." Peter says. Rebecca enters. "Did you run his prints?" Peter asks. "I did." Rebecca says. "So, who is he?" Peter asks.

"You think I'm Victor Fulton?" The imposter asks. "It makes sense. You were just saying what a genius that Victor fellow is, you were probably stroking your own ego. So, are you Victor Fulton?" King Beast asks. "I don't know. The world may never know. Anyway, I've got to get back to MY wife, she probably misses me. See you around, your royal highness." The imposter says. He waves goodbye to King Beast, and leaves...

"Brandon Waters is none other than your cousin...Brady Goo." Rebecca reveals!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum