QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 12-31-14

Go down

QG 12-31-14 Empty QG 12-31-14

Post by QG Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:19 pm

Lucas walks into Club Aqua and walks up to the bar. "I'll have a beer." Lucas says. Katie walks up to him. "You look about as happy as I am." Katie says. "Let me guess, you don't have a New Years Eve date either?" Lucas asks. "You guessed right. I'm Katie Goo." Katie says. "Lucas Cambino at your service." Lucas says. "Nice to meet you. You know, instead of being lonely and miserable alone, maybe we could do it together. Of course, you have to buy the drinks." Katie says. "Sounds good." Lucas replies.

V.J and Serena are out on the Goo Balcony. "Trust me Serena, this is the best place to see the fireworks from." V.J says. "No problem. What are boy-" Before V.J can finish, Serena interrupts him. "Just friends!" V.J smiles, and says "Of course."

"Its over, Waters! Put the gun down!" Jackie demands. Brandon grins. "Its not over until I say its over." Brandon says. "Do not make this any worse than it already is. I would advise you come with us quietly." Peter says. "First, I want to know what I'm being charged with." Brandon says. "Fraud. We know that your name isn't Brandon Waters, and that isn't your real face either." Jackie says. "I'm not going anywhere with you." Brandon says. "Would you prefer a bullet to the chest? Now slowly place your weapon on the floor." Peter urges. Brandon listens, and puts his gun on the floor. Jackie cuffs him.

the clock strikes midnight. "Happy new year." V.J tells Serena. Serena pulls him into a passionate kiss, shocking him.

Outside Club Aqua, Lucas and Katie are sitting on a bench, watching the fireworks together.

At the Fallen Angels clinic, King Beast slides in his key card and unlocks a door. King Beast enters the room. "Well, good to know you haven't escaped." He says. The REAL King Beast wakes up!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum