QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 12-30-14

Go down

QG 12-30-14 Empty QG 12-30-14

Post by QG Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:03 pm

Peter and Jackie walk into the Goo Study and place a laptop on the desk. "So, what's the plan?" Peter asks. "Simple. Due to my employment at the WPA, I have access to all the locked files on the website. There may be a file on Brandon Waters." Jackie says. "What are we waiting for?" Peter asks. Jackie types "Brandon Waters" into the WPA search bar...

King Beast walks into the Goo Living Room. "Good afternoon." Maximillion says. "What's so good about it?" King Beast asks. "Well you are certainly in a foul mood today. Have your plans to take over Fantastic City gone south?" Maximillion asks. "Actually, my plans are running quite smoothly. What has bothered me is that due to Fallen Angel's poor security, I have to fly all the way to Ireland to check on our friend." King Beast says. Queen Goo walks in. "What friend?" Queen Goo asks!

A file on Brandon Waters pops up on Peter and Jackie's computer. "So there is a file on Waters...click on it and see what it has to say." Peter says. Jackie clicks on it...

"I'm glad you're here darling so I can tell you the unfortunate news. A friend of mine in Ireland has fallen seriously ill, so I'm going to need to go to Ireland to visit him." King Beast lies. "That's unfortunate. Do you know how long you'll be gone for?" Queen Goo asks. "Most likely only a few days. I regret having to leave so soon after returning, but I must be there for my friend." King Beast says. "Of course, I understand. Good luck." Queen Goo says, before walking out. "Stupid cow. She has no idea what I'm really up to." King Beast says...

"According to this file, Brandon Waters is an alias given to him by the WPA after he got plastic surgery in July 2013." Jackie says. "Sounds like our friend is hiding something. Lets get him." Peter says.

King Beast is on the Goo jet, on his phone. "I'll be arriving in Ireland shortly, make sure our friend is ready!"

Brandon is in his apartment, cleaning his gun. Peter and Jackie break down the door, guns raised! Brandon points his gun at them!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum