QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 12-29-14

Go down

QG 12-29-14 Empty QG 12-29-14

Post by QG Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:52 pm

Lydia is sitting in a jail cell. Dylan shows up. "Hi! Shouldn't you be getting to know your family?" Lydia asks. "You need me more than they do. I'm here to help." Dylan says.

Peter meets Jackie on the docks. "What did you want to see me about?" Peter asks. "I may have discovered who's calling the shots at the WPA." Jackie says. "Who?" Peter asks. "Brandon Waters." Jackie reveals.

Brandon is in his office, when Lucas shows up. "What do you want?" Brandon asks. "I want to quit." Lucas says!

"Isn't Brandon Waters the CEO of the Fantastic City News Network?" Peter asks. "Yup. He was spotted with Lucas Cambino in this very spot." Jackie says. "We should find out more information about Waters. Lets go back to the castle." Peter says. They leave.

"How are you going to help me? I'm looking at twenty years in prison, nothing can save me except for a miracle." Lydia says. "Well then I guess I'm a miracle worker cause I've got a plan." Dylan says. "What are you going to do?" Lydia asks. "All I'm going to do is convince Detective Goo and the commissioner to drop the charges." Dylan says. "Good luck with that." Lydia says. "I don't need luck. All I need to do is make Andy and Becky believe your very tragic backstory." Dylan says. "Its not a story!" Lydia says. "I know, I know. Just let me handle things." Dylan says, before walking out.

"I thought we already discussed this? You can't quit!" Brandon says. "C'mon, Brandon! Have a little compassion! Victor doesn't even have to know I quit! You can file false reports!" Lucas suggests. "And once Victor finds out, he'll kill me! No deal!" Brandon says. "This isn't over!" Lucas says, before storming out...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum