QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 12-26-14

Go down

QG 12-26-14 Empty QG 12-26-14

Post by QG Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:41 pm

Ciara runs over to Dylan and hugs him. "How on earth is he here and not at the clinic?" Maximillion whispers to King Beast. "Obviously Madeline hasn't been completely honest with us." King Beast whispers back. "How...how is this even possible?" Ciara wonders. "Um, there's something you all should know. He may look fine, but he doesn't have any memory before the accident." Lydia says. "Accident? What accident?" Ciara asks. "When I found him, he had fallen off of a cliff in the mountains." Lydia says. "What were you doing in the mountains?" Ciara asks Dylan. "How am I supposed to know?" Dylan asks. "Wait, why are we accepting this man back with open arms? How do we know that he's not just another doppelganger that Lydia wants to use to skate on her charges?" Andy asks. "We don't know. Can you prove that you're really Dylan Stanpatos?" Peter asks.

Wishbone walks into Madeline's Study. "Merry Christmas." Madeline says. "Yeah, whatever. I know where Stanpatos is!" Wishbone says. "Where is he?" Madeline asks. "The Goo Castle." Wishbone reveals.

"Why would you think I'm an imposter?" Dylan asks. "Dylan has a very long list of people who have attempted to take over his life. How do we know you're not Wishbone in a mask?" Andy asks. "Who's Wishbone?" Dylan asks. "A long haired loser with terrible grammar." Ciara says. "You mean that hipster dude who called himself Weston?" Dylan asks. "You saw Wishbone?" Ciara asks. "He came by the cabin Lydia and I were staying at, and called himself my Uncle Weston. When I called him a liar, he threw a temper tantrum and pulled a gun." Dylan says. "If you saw Wishbone in the mountains, that means he could be in town!" Ciara realizes. "Not to worry, we'll handle Wishbone right after we handle a criminal who's with us right now." Rebecca says. Rebecca handcuffs Lydia, and reads her her rights. Andy and Rebecca drag Lydia out. "I think Dylan and Ciara need a few moments alone." Queen Goo says. Everyone walks out except Dylan and Ciara. "So...I hear we have a kid. Where is she?" Dylan asks. "The kitchen. Why don't I bring her to you?" Ciara asks. "That'd be great." Dylan says.

King Beast meets Brandon on the docks. "Stanpatos is back." King Beast says. "He already knows, I told him." Madeline says, as she and Wishbone come out of hiding. "I thought you said it was nearly impossible for him to escape the clinic!" King Beast says. "I thought it was. Clearly I underestimated him." Madeline says. "Dylan's escape leaves me with no choice, I have to return to the clinic and check on my guest of honor." King Beast says...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum