QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 12-25-14

Go down

QG 12-25-14 Empty QG 12-25-14

Post by QG Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:25 pm

At the Goo Castle, V.J opens the front door to Serena, who is holding a fruit cake. "I hate fruit cake." V.J says. "You were the one who told me to bring it!" Serena points out. "Well actually, my aunt told me to ask you to bring it, she likes it for some odd reason." V.J says. Queen Goo comes into the foyer. "Hello Serena." Queen Goo says. "Hi." Serena responds. "Where's Brad?" Queen Goo asks. "I ran into Peter in the court yard and he wanted to take Brad to go pick up his friend." Serena tells her. "Well I'm glad you were able to join us." Queen Goo says.

In the living room, Andy and Rebecca are putting presents under the tree. "Why didn't you put my present under the tree?" Rebecca asks. "Because I know how you are with presents! When no one is looking, you'll rip off a tiny shred of wrapping paper so you can try to peek at what you got." Andy says. "I would not!...Okay, maybe I would." Rebecca says. "Thanks for proving my point." Andy says.

On the patio, King Beast is smoking a cigar. Maximillion approaches him. "I just saw Peter and Agent Jennings pull into the driveway. I thought Mr. Waters put a hit on them!" Maximillion says. "He hasn't made the call yet, he has until tomorrow to do it." King Beast says. Katie comes out. "Shouldn't you two be inside? Dinner is almost ready." Katie says. "My deepest apologies. I came out here for a cigar, and Maximillion was kind enough to join me." King Beast says. The three go inside.

Queen Goo, V.J, Serena, Peter, Jackie, and Brad join Andy and Rebecca in the living room. King Beast, Maximillion, and Katie enter through the patio door. Ciara comes from the dining room holding a tray of wine glasses, which she hands out. "Can I have everyone's attention please? I would like to thank you all for being able to make it! This is the first Christmas where almost the entire family is here, that means the world to me! To celebrate, I have a special treat for all of you. Serena has agreed to sing Silent Night! So please, give her your full attention." Queen Goo says. Serena begins to sing. V.J smiles at her. Andy is humming to the song, annoying Rebecca. King Beast and Maximillion are annoyed. Serena finishes. Everyone claps, and Queen Goo raises her glass. "To family!" Queen Goo toasts. Suddenly, Lydia walks in! "What are you doing here?!" Andy angrily asks. "Before you pull out the pitch forks, you should know I brought someone with me." Lydia says. "Who?" Rebecca asks. Dylan walks in from the foyer! Ciara drops her glass when she sees him. King Beast and Maximillion are horrified. Dylan and Ciara's eyes meet...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum