QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 12-24-14

Go down

QG 12-24-14 Empty QG 12-24-14

Post by QG Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:55 pm

Madeline walks into Club Aqua, and walks over to Serena's table. "Good evening." Madeline says. "I'm surprised to see you in a place like this." Serena says. "I came here searching for you. I would like to invite you to Christmas dinner." Madeline says.

Queen Goo opens the front door of the castle, and finds Ciara standing outside! The two of them hug.

Wishbone breaks down the door of Lydia's cabin. He and a few thugs walk in, and find the cabin empty! "They gone!" An angry Wishbone says.

"You want ME to come to Christmas dinner?" Serena asks. "Yes. After all, you are my child." Madeline notes. "What's that word I'm looking for? Hmm...that's it! NO!" Serena snaps. "You disrespectful child! Don't you dare speak that way to me again!" Madeline says. "After what you did to my father, I'll speak to you however I want! I refuse to spend Christmas with you! Besides, I have other plans." Serena says. "Don't tell me you are going to spend Christmas with that dimwitted fool you've been hanging around with." Madeline says. "His name is V.J! And why wouldn't I spend Christmas with him? He's my best friend!" Serena says. "Don't be foolish, Serena. By spending Christmas with twit, you're also spending it with the man who ruined your sister's life!" Madeline says. "You're delusional if you actually think Andy is responsible for Lydia's problems." Serena says. Madeline notices Wishbone outside the window. "Can you excuse me for a moment? I need to go speak to an acquaintance." Madeline says, before standing up, and walking out. Outside, Madeline walks over to Wishbone. "What are you doing here?" Madeline asks. "I have bad news." Wishbone says. "I don't like being greeted that way. Now what seems to be the problem?" Madeline asks. "Your daughter and Stanpatos gone!" Wishbone says. "What do you mean gone?" A furious Madeline questions. "I gone to the cabin to get him, but they were gone!" Wishbone recalls. "I don't think you truly understand how disastrous this could be! If Dylan makes it back to his family, our plans will go up in smoke! Go find him, NOW!" Madeline demands.

"I'm surprised to see you here. I thought you didn't want to come back." Queen Goo says. "I didn't, but...I felt like I needed to be here for Christmas." Ciara says.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum