QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 12-23-14

Go down

QG 12-23-14 Empty QG 12-23-14

Post by QG Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:43 pm

Jackie is standing on the docks, when Peter walks up. "Something on your mind?" Peter asks. "I was just thinking about my plans for the holidays." Jackie says. "That's the thing, I don't have plans." Jackie admits. "I thought you usually go to your mother's for the holidays." Peter says. "I usually do, but this year is different. She...um...never mind, its too long of a story." Jackie says. "I refuse to allow you to spend Christmas alone. You're going to spend Christmas with me and my family." Peter says.

At the cabin, Lydia types "Dylan Stanpatos" into the search bar on her laptop. "Good news, your picture was the first to pop up." Lydia says. "I must've been a pretty popular guy, makes me wonder why no one is looking for me." Dylan says. "This may have something to do with it..." Lydia says. Lydia turns her laptop towards Dylan, and shows him his obituary!

"No, I can't invade your family's privacy like that." Jackie says. "I highly doubt they would see it that way. My mother would welcome you with open arms." Peter says. "You sure it won't be a problem?" Jackie asks. "It will be no problem at all." Peter tells her.

"Dylan Stanpatos was shot and killed in November 2014. The shooting was revealed when his girlfriend, Ciara M. Goo, received his body in the mail. He was survived by his girlfriend as well as many other friends. He also has a daughter he never got to meet. Stanpatos is a well known citizen in Fantastic City, defending the city against notorious criminals such as Andre Stanpatos, The Master, and the Cats." Lydia reads. "According to this, I was a big shot." Dylan says. "You're also dead, according to this." Lydia notes. "Well, if I was dead, I'm not anymore." Dylan says. "What are you saying? That you were revived somehow?" Lydia asks. "Anything is possible. So, now what?" Dylan asks. "Now, we get you home to your friends and family." Lydia says.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum