QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 12-22-14

Go down

QG 12-22-14 Empty QG 12-22-14

Post by QG Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:35 pm

At the cabin, Dylan is on the couch tossing and turning in his sleep. "Get away from me! Stay away! You can't keep me here forever. I'm Dylan Stanpatos, and I will get out of here!" Dylan yells in his sleep. He jumps up, and sees Lydia standing over him. "Did you remember something?" Lydia asks.

Serena is walking through the park, and sees Angelo. "You again..." Serena says. "Hello Serena, its good to see you again." Angelo says. "I don't remember telling you my name." Serena says. "You didn't." Angelo says. "Then how do you know who I am?" Serena asks.

"No, I didn't remember anything. Why do you ask?" Dylan asks. "You were talking in your sleep, you said your name was Dylan Stanpatos." Lydia reveals.

"I know you by your reputation. You are a singer at Club Aqua, right?" Angelo asks. "Yes. I've never seen you there before." Serena says. "I like to sit way in the back." Angelo claims. "Oh, well...I gotta go. I'll see you around, I guess." Serena says, before walking off. Angelo smiles.

"Dylan Stanpatos? I feel like I recognize it..." Dylan says. "That's because its YOUR name! You finally know who you are!" Lydia says. "Lets not get ahead of ourselves. I still don't know anything about who I am." Dylan points out. "Stop being so negative! There is an easy way to solve that." Lydia says, pointing at her laptop.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum