QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 12-19-14

Go down

QG 12-19-14 Empty QG 12-19-14

Post by QG Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:46 pm

NOTE: The 12-18-14 episode is missing.

At the cabin, there is a knock at the door. Dylan opens it, and finds Wishbone standing outside. "Larry? Is that really you?" Wishbone asks. "I don't know, is it?" Dylan asks. "I been so worried about you!" Wishbone says. "I'm sorry, who are you?" Dylan asks. "I your Uncle Weston!" Wishbone lies. "Weston, eh? Interesting name..." Dylan says. "Our family loves crazy names! I heard someone spotted you up in the mountains! I didn't think they telling the truth, but I know now! Come Larry, lets return home." Wishbone says. "Sorry Weston, I'm not going anywhere with you." Dylan says. "But I your uncle!" Wishbone says. "If you really are my uncle, then I'm Abe Lincoln! We look NOTHING alike!" Dylan points out. "Okay, fine! I admit it! You adopted! Are you happy now?!" Wishbone yells. "I won't be happy until you tell me who you really are!" Dylan says. Wishbone takes out a gun. "I'm the man who taking you with me!" Wishbone says.

Peter is walking on the docks, when someone puts a gun to his back. "Give me all the cash you've got and do it nice and slowly." The person says. Peter turns around, and chuckles. "Some things never change, do they Jackie?" Peter asks. "What better way to let you know I'm in town than to pull a prank on you?" Jackie asks. "What are you doing here anyways? Last time we talked, you were in Morocco on an assignment." Peter recalls. "I came back because I have a piece of intel you'd be interested in." Jackie says. "I'm no longer employed with the WPA, any intel you may have on a case is none of my concern." Peter says. "Even if it has to do with our boss?" Jackie asks.

V.J is at Club Aqua, thinking about his run in with Angelo. Serena walks up. "Hey, you alright?" She asks. "No, I'm not. An old friend of mine is in town." V.J says. "What's so bad about that?" Serena asks. "What's so bad is I killed his wife." V.J reveals!

"Nice squirt gun." Dylan tells Wishbone. "This is no squirt gun, this is real gun!" Wishbone yells. "You didn't forget the bullets, right?" Dylan asks. "You know, you just as annoying as before you lost your memory!" Wishbone says. Lydia comes into the room. "Pal, come on. Put the gun down, you don't want to do this." Lydia says. "Oh believe me, I want to. It my boss who wants him alive." Wishbone says. Dylan kicks the gun out of Wishbone's hand, and catches it! "Sorry "Weston", you're gonna have to cut your visit short. Now get out, you filthy rat!" Dylan yells. Wishbone runs out the door. "That was fun." Dylan says. "Fun? That maniac almost killed you and you think that's fun?!" Lydia asks. "Well, not the almost dying part. But the part where I beat up "Uncle Weston" was fun." Dylan says.

"What do you know about the commander?" Peter asks. "I know that he's Lucas Cambino's bankroller." Jackie says. "So you're telling me the commander of the WPA is involved in organized crime?" Peter asks. "It would seem so. Apparently, Cambino's organization began to crumble while he was being held captive on Stanpatos Isle." Jackie says. "So the commander took advantage of the situation so he could get some sort of hold on the Fantastic City mob." Peter says. "Our best bet on finding out who the man in charge is to go through Lucas." Jackie says. "Agreed." Peter says. After they leave, Brandon steps out of the shadows and makes a call. "Its me. People are beginning to ask questions, who do you want me to do?" Brandon asks. King Beast is revealed to be on the other end of the line! "Kill them." King Beast replies!

"You killed someone?" Serena asks. "I did it in self defense. Angelo's wife was the prime suspect in a case. We got enough evidence to arrest her, so she...pulled out a gun. I shot her." V.J admits. "Well, I hope for your sake he understands." Serena says.

Angelo is in a warehouse, looking at a picture of Serena. He waves goodbye to it, before ripping it in half! He begins laughing...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum