QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 12-17-14

Go down

QG 12-17-14 Empty QG 12-17-14

Post by QG Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:25 pm

"You buried someone alive?" Dylan asks. "Yeah." Lydia admits. "That's interesting..." Dylan says. "Aren't you horrified?" Lydia asks. "No, that would be hypocritical of me. After all, for all I know, I could've been a maniacal terrorist in my past life." Dylan says. "So you're not mad?" Lydia asks. "No, but I am curious about why you did it, assuming you didn't do it for the giggles." Dylan says. "I did it because of my husband, Andy Goo." Lydia says.

Andy comes in to Rebecca's office. "Do you have a lead on Lydia's whereabouts?" Rebecca asks. "No, but I have a lead on the Walter Masters murder case." Andy says.

Madeline walks into her study, and finds Wishbone smoking a cigar. "Can you please pollute someone else's home?" Madeline asks. "We need to discuss Stanpatos." Wishbone says.

"So your husband is the one who drove you to madness? What did he do? Overcook dinner? Forget to take the dog out?" Dylan asks. "Very funny. He left me to rot in some mental institution while he moved on with someone else." Lydia says. "Did you...I don't know...perhaps provoke him somehow?" Dylan asks. "Well, I did hit him over the head with a hammer..." Lydia admits. "Okay. Now, before I say anything, I want you to know that I say this with love, but, it sounds like you brought this on yourself, crazy bird." Dylan says. Lydia sighs, and sits on the couch. "I didn't mean to offend you. Please don't bury me alive." Dylan says. "No, you're right. I can't believe I've spent so many years obsessing over a man who doesn't love me back. I even buried the police commissioner alive to win his affections." Lydia says. "You buried the police commissioner alive? No wonder you're on the lamb." Dylan says. "If I could take it back, I would. I guess I did all of this because I wanted someone to love me." Lydia says. "Now that I know this, I have a much clearer picture of what you're going through. I'm sorry." Dylan says. "So am I." Lydia says.

"I'm assuming you still haven't found him, have you?" Madeline asks. "No. But don't you think if he survive the fall he would've made it home by now?" Wishbone asks. "Don't you think if he didn't survive the fall, your men would have found his body by now? Now go back out there and continue the search!" Madeline yells. Wishbone nods, and leaves.

"Someone confessed to Walter's murder, a man named Mark Lansing." Andy says. "Did he give you a motive?" Rebecca asks. "He claims he tried to rob him." Andy says. "So Lansing tried to rob that particular hotel room, with a knife? There are so many holes in that story. But, judging by what Serena Wilson told V.J, I'm willing to bet Madeline Masters is our culprit." Rebecca says.

At the cabin, there is a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" Dylan yells to Lydia, who is in the other room. Dylan opens the door, and comes face to face with his former kidnapper, Madeline!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum