QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 12-16-14

Go down

QG 12-16-14 Empty QG 12-16-14

Post by QG Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:25 pm

Dylan wakes up on the cabin couch. "Hey, how are you feeling?" Lydia asks. "Like I just drank an entire twelve pack of beer. Speaking of which, I could use one about now." Dylan says. "I don't think alcohol is the best thing when you have a head injury." Lydia says. "Probably not, how upsetting." Dylan says. "So, you seriously have no memory?" Lydia asks. "My head is pretty much empty." Dylan says. "That's an interesting way to put it. How can you joke about not having a memory?" Lydia asks. "I'm the kinda guy who wants to find the humor in everything." Dylan says. "I don't see any humor in this." Lydia says. "Then you are obviously looking in all the wrong places." Dylan says.

Serena is walking through the park, when a man on the bench says something to her. "Beautiful morning, isn't it? The birds are chirping, the sky is clear, it really makes you think about what's important in life." The man says. "Do...do I know you?" Serena asks. "Not yet, but you will. I hope you'll wait for me." The man says. Serena watches as he walks away...

"So Lydia, what's your story?" Dylan asks. "What do you mean?" Lydia asks. "Why are you staying out here in the mountains?" Dylan asks. "I kind of did something..." Lydia says. "Well don't leave me in suspense, Lydia. What did you do?" Dylan asks. "I buried someone alive." Lydia reveals!

The mystery man who met Serena earlier is standing on the pier. In his left hand is a picture of Serena, and in his right hand is a picture of V.J. He begins to laugh...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum