QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 12-15-14

Go down

QG 12-15-14 Empty QG 12-15-14

Post by QG Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:17 pm

"You!" Queen Goo says. "Hello Queen Goo." King Beast says!

"Is she dead?" V.J asks. "She has a pulse, but we should still bring her to the hospital. Who knows what she was exposed to down there." Andy says. Andy picks up Rebecca, and walks off with V.J.

"Its been a while." King Beast says. "What are you doing here?" Queen Goo asks. "We have a lot to discuss." King Beast says. "Like how you ran off to parts unknown?" Queen Goo asks. "I didn't stay away willingly! I was being held hostage!" King Beast says. "By whom?" Queen Goo asks. "Lawrence Stanpatos." King Beast reveals.

Rebecca wakes up in a hospital bed. "Where am I?" Rebecca asks. "You're at Fantastic General, Lydia buried you alive." Andy says. "I know, she was taunting me with a radio." Rebecca says. "We haven't caught her yet, but we will." Andy says. "Then we need to act quickly, who knows where Lydia is now..." Rebecca says.

"Lawrence? He's been dead for months. How are you just now coming home?" Queen Goo asks. "Lawrence's men are loyal, even with him dead in the ground." King Beast says. "How was I able to speak to you on the phone?" Queen Goo asks. "Lawrence wanted to make it look realistic that I wasn't coming home." King Beast says. "This is all very hard to process, I'm going to bed." Queen Goo says, before walking out. "Welcome home." Maximillion says. "Cut the crap, Doodles! You know why I'm back!" King Beast says.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum