QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 12-12-14

Go down

QG 12-12-14 Empty QG 12-12-14

Post by QG Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:07 pm

Andy and V.J are in Rebecca's office. "So is there anything that Lydia said that gave you any idea where she took Rebecca?" V.J asks. "No, noth...wait a second..." Andy says. "What is it?" V.J asks. "After Lydia hit me over the head, I was in and out of consciousness, but I heard her say she was going to put Rebecca in the GROUND. If she was going to kill her, she would've done it in the park! So what if Lydia buried her alive?" Andy wonders. "There's only one way to find out, lets head to the graveyard." V.J says.

In the Goo Living Room, Maximillion is dancing to a loud rap song on the radio. The music turns off, and he sees Queen Goo standing by the radio. "Why did you do that?" Maximillion asks. "Because I will not allow that garbage in my home!" Queen Goo says. "Rap is not garbage, it is a form of culture!" Maximillion says. "Oh shut up!" Queen Goo says. "Well, you're in a foul mood today." Maximillion says. "Unless you've been living under a rock for the last few days, you would have heard that my son's girlfriend is missing." Queen Goo says. "Is she now? Poor Ciara." Maximillion says. "REBECCA! Well, wherever she is, I hope she is okay." Queen Goo says.

The grave keeper pulls a coffin out of the ground. "You sure this is the right grave?" Andy asks. "This is the one I saw that woman in the picture you showed me lurking around." The grave keeper says. Andy and V.J pry open the coffin, and find an unconscious Rebecca! "Is she dead?" V.J asks.

Queen Goo is yelling at Maximillion, when someone walks into the living room who shocks her. "Oh my God!" Queen Goo gasps.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum