QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 12-11-14

Go down

QG 12-11-14 Empty QG 12-11-14

Post by QG Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:55 pm

Madeline is still holding a dagger to Wishbone's throat. "Madeline, calm...calm down." Wishbone urges. "Did you or did you not allow Mr. Stanpatos to escape?" Madeline asks. "Yeah, he got away, but he should not be hard to find! He jump off a cliff." Wishbone reveals. "So what you are saying is he is either severely injured or dead?" Madeline asks. "Yeah, exactly. My men are looking for him now." Wishbone says. "Then I highly recommend you go and assist your men with the search. Failure is not an option." Madeline says. Madeline puts her dagger away, and Wishbone walks out.

Lydia kneels over an unconscious Dylan. "Hey, wake up!" Lydia says. "He needs an ambulance, but if I call one, the police will arrest me for Rebecca's kidnapping...I have an idea!" Lydia says.

Madeline sees Brandon on the pier. "You wanted to see me?" Brandon asks. "We have a problem. Wishbone has allowed Dylan to escape." Madeline reveals. "Do you know where he is?" Brandon asks. "His last known location was in the mountains, where he decided to jump off of a cliff to escape Wishbone's clutches." Madeline says. "I'll contact Victor and fill him in on the problem." Brandon says. Madeline walks away, and Lucas steps out of the shadows. "Who was that?" Lucas questions.

At a cabin, Lydia puts a bandage on Dylan's head, and Dylan begins to wake up...

"How much of that conversation did you hear?" Brandon asks. "Enough to know that lady is in league with you and Victor. Who is she?" Lucas asks. "That's none of your concern." Brandon says, before walking off.

"You're awake, thank goodness!" Lydia says. "Who...am I?" Dylan asks!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum