QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 12-10-14

Go down

QG 12-10-14 Empty QG 12-10-14

Post by QG Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:17 pm

Madeline is in her study on the phone. "What do you mean he escaped?" Madeline asks. "I had my gun pointed at him, but he got it away from me and knocked me out cold." Wishbone says. "What about the restraints? How did he get out of those?" Madeline asks. "I don't know! I go in the room, and he already free! Obviously, you men not doing a good job!" Wishbone says. "What's obvious is that you are incompetent! I assume you are doing your very best to stop him from making it to Fantastic City?" Madeline asks. "Of course. I keep you posted." Wishbone says. "You do that." Madeline says, before hanging up and slamming her phone down on the desk. Andy and V.J enter. "How may I help you fine gentlemen?" Madeline asks. "We need to talk about Lydia." Andy says.

Dylan is walking up a dirt road, when a car corners him. Wishbone and two thugs get out. "Going somewhere?" Wishbone asks. Dylan points a gun at Wishbone, and Wishbone and his two thugs point guns at Dylan. "You out numbered, Stanpatos." Wishbone says. "True, but I can still get a clear shot at your black heart you evil slime bucket." Dylan says. "Then you get shot and you never see your beloved friends and family again. There is no escape." Wishbone says. "Guess again." Dylan says, before jumping off of a cliff!

"Oh dear, what has she done this time?" Madeline asks. "She is suspected of kidnapping Rebecca Rogers." V.J says. "The police commissioner? How terrible!" Madeline says. "Do you have any idea where she may have gone?" Andy asks. "I don't have the slightest clue." Madeline says. "Thanks for your time." Andy says, before he and V.J leave. Wishbone comes in through the back door. "What are you doing here when you should be out looking for our friend Dylan Stanatos?" Madeline asks. "I hit a snag in our plan. Stanpatos disappeared." Wishbone reveals. "That is rather unfortunate. There is only one thing we can do." Madeline says. Madeline takes out a dagger, and puts it to Wishbone's throat! "Its time to take out the trash, starting with you!" Madeline says!

Lydia is driving, but sees someone unconscious on the side of the road. She gets out of the car and finds Dylan!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum