QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 12-9-14

Go down

QG 12-9-14 Empty QG 12-9-14

Post by QG Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:09 pm

Andy is typing up a missing person's report on Rebecca. "I promise, I will find you." Andy says...

Rebecca wakes up in an enclosed space. "Where am I?" Rebecca wonders. "Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3..." Lydia can be heard saying. Rebecca sees that her voice is coming out of a walkie talkie. "Where am I?" Rebecca asks. "You're six feet under...literally." Lydia reveals!

Brandon is holding Lucas at gunpoint. "What are you doing?" Lucas asks. "I'm making sure we have your full cooperation." Brandon says. "By we you mean you and your psychotic boss." Lucas assumes. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Easy would be you coming back to work, no questions asked. And hard? I'm sure you can figure that out on your own." Brandon says, as he tightens his grip on the gun...

Wishbone stops Dylan from leaving the room by pointing a gun at him. "You ain't going nowhere, Stanpatos." Wishbone says. "I have been held captive three times in the last three months, and each time, you're somehow involved." Dylan says. "What can I say? I just love a good Dylanapping." Wishbone says. "That's a new one." Dylan says. "What you doing out of bed? Last time you misbehave, you got shot! You want that to happen again?" Wishbone asks, as he aims his gun at Dylan's head.

"You buried me alive?!" Rebecca asks. "That's riiiiiiiight! Isn't that awesome?" Lydia asks. "Andy was right! You are insane!" Rebecca yells. "I am not crazy! Listen, I have to go. I'm going to a cabin up in the mountains, where I'm going to stay until this is all over." Lydia says. "What about me?" Rebecca asks. Lydia giggles, and says "You will die very slowly and very painfully because of no food or water. Ciao!" Rebecca begins banging on the coffin. "Help! Let me out of here! HELP!" Rebecca yells.

V.J walks into Rebecca's office, where Andy is working. "Any leads on Lydia? Or Rebecca's whereabouts?" V.J asks. "No, but I know of someone who might know where we can find Lydia." Andy says. "Who?" V.J asks. "Lydia's mother, Madeline Masters." Andy says.

"You have three seconds to rethink your decision, or I'll blow your head off. 3...2..." Before Brandon can finish, Lucas cuts him off. "Fine! I'll remain working for Victor." Lucas says. "Good boy. If I were you, I wouldn't try and double cross us again." Brandon says, before leaving.

Wishbone is ready to shoot, but Dylan gets the gun away from him! Dylan knocks Wishbone out, and takes his key card. "Fantastic City, here I come." Dylan says, as he leaves the room...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum